NeoGAF

NeoGAF (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Archive (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   GAF... I need your help again :( (She wants anal sex [what what (in the butt)]) (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148644)

YakiSOBA 03-08-2007 09:24 AM

GAF... I need your help again :( (She wants anal sex [what what (in the butt)])

I will try to keep this as short as possible. I know there are members here at GAF who will give me their honest opinions and advice, and I really think that's what I need most right now.

Some of you may recall I had a dilemma about asking out a female friend last year:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthre...ght=news+bears

Well, to summarize.. I asked her out and we've been going out ever since.

This Saturday, we're even going to a fancy ball held at our University:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthre...41#post5727741

Anyways... onwards with the situation I'm in.
She's my first girlfriend, and I'm in my senior year of University. Although I haven't had much experience with women, I'm not stupid and gullible. When we talked about past relationships, she wanted to be completely honest with me. So she told me... everything.

She told me about a "fling" she had with this guy early last year (I didn't know her yet). She was honest, and said she slept with him "once" (BS??) and in that same night... the guy asked if she wanted to do anal... and she let him because she "wanted him to like her". She said it doesn't even feel that good, and that it was "his" idea.

I'm almost tearing up as I write this... I don't know how to feel about this. I really like her, and I know she's just trying to be honest with me but.. it's like a deathly feeling right in the gut of my stomach...

I think firstly, I am just really disappointed in her for using her body like that... but I'm not even sure if it's "right" for me to feel disappointed, after all.. it is HER body and not mine.

Secondly, I feel like I want to murder this guy for using her like that -- but a thought keeps coming back to my mind... is that really the case? She wanted to fool around with him thinking it would make him like her, and he perhaps played along because he knew he could get some? ARG... it really hurts to think about him and her together... (Yes, I know this guy because I've seen him on campus and he's friends with some people I sorta know...)

So this conversation happened last night and now I don't know how to feel. About a week ago, when we were fooling around... she told me we could "try" anal sex and so we went and bought some KY... it was going to happen last night from what I figure, until I jokingly said "well there's a first time for everything"... which prompted her to cry a little and then... tell me all that stuff.

GAF, what am I supposed to feel? How am I supposed to feel? On one hand, she's being "honest" with me, and I appreciate that (even though it may be a bit too much information), on the other hand... I don't know for certain if it's the 100% truth (and I never will).

Does this boil down to the uncomfortable feeling of hearing a partners "past relationships", or is it more because, according to her, she fooled around with that guy knowing full well she was trying to "win" him over.

EDIT: I forgot to say, after the conversation last night... I sorta told her it might be a good idea that we not go that route because I didn't want to feel like she was doing it to make sure "i like her"...

The Experiment 03-08-2007 09:25 AM

Don't lie to us.

We know women don't talk to you.

JodyAnthony 03-08-2007 09:28 AM

Here is my honest opinion:

Stop being a ****ing jerk. you like the girl, right? Who cares what she did in the past. If you are dating her, as long as shes not out getting ****ed in the ass by other people while you're dating her, who cares? The older you get the harder its going to be to find anyone thats not had some type of sexual experience. Suck it up and deal.

Triumph 03-08-2007 09:28 AM

I think you should stop being such a vagina, shut the hell up and bottle all of your problems up inside of you. It's what real men do.

LakeEarth 03-08-2007 09:29 AM

I know this is your first major relationship so shit like this is gonna piss you off, but in all honesty, its not that big of deal. Try to ignore your emotions right now. Trust me, you won't get like this for your following relationships.

YakiSOBA 03-08-2007 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JodyAnthony
Here is my honest opinion:

Stop being a ****ing jerk. you like the girl, right? Who cares what she did in the past. If you are dating her, as long as shes not out getting ****ed in the ass by other people while you're dating her, who cares? The older you get the harder its going to be to find anyone thats not had some type of sexual experience. Suck it up and deal.

I do like her, and this makes perfect sense... but why do I still feel so shitty? I've never felt this way before..

El_Victor 03-08-2007 09:32 AM

You didn't deserve to see 300, you aren't man enough.
(You're not suppose to feel anything)

yacobod 03-08-2007 09:32 AM

:lol :lol :lol

JodyAnthony 03-08-2007 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YakiSOBA
I do like her, and this makes perfect sense... but why do I still feel so shitty? I've never felt this way before..

Because, like you said, she's your first real girlfriend. Stuff like that would probably make anyone upset when it comes to their first girlfriend. I'm just saying that if you want this relationship to work out you gotta realize it's no big deal. I know it's hard to get over it when it comes to your first girlfriend but still. Be strong, my Billie-Joe-eating-a-candycane-avatar-having brother

EDIT:

As for this:

Quote:

She wanted to fool around with him thinking it would make him like her

It's called low self-esteem. She had her some low self esteem and wanted to be liked so she did what she did. If you dump her because of it her self esteem is going to plummet even further down.

Stele 03-08-2007 09:37 AM

You'll feel better once you're on your second girlfriend and stop caring about people's past so much. Unless you started dating early in high school, more likely than not, she's been banged in various places.

Amir0x 03-08-2007 09:39 AM

so i guess... CHASING AMY

maynerd 03-08-2007 09:40 AM

Dude get a grip.

Dice 03-08-2007 09:42 AM

You can't change the past so get over it.

Also, watch the movie Chasing Amy. (edit: beaten by Amir0x)

Unison 03-08-2007 09:43 AM

dump her before she takes a dump on you

dskillzhtown 03-08-2007 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maynerd
Dude get a grip.

No shit, you are a bit too sensitive. You let the slightest thing **** with your head. Just enjoy yourself with this girl. Over-analysis will destroy any relationship.

Blackace 03-08-2007 09:45 AM

I never ask or want to hear about what they did in the past.. it serves no purpose because it shouldn't matter and it makes you feel like shit..

Boogie 03-08-2007 09:45 AM

Your threads are just about the most transparent cases of "hay guys, look at me, I have a girlfriend and am having SEX" that I've seen.

LakeEarth 03-08-2007 09:47 AM

Quote:

It's called low self-esteem. She had her some low self esteem and wanted to be liked so she did what she did. If you dump her because of it her self esteem is going to plummet even further down.

Further down? Then.... double anal???!?

Nameless 03-08-2007 09:47 AM

Theres nothing wrong with puting it the good ole Dook-Shoot. Just make sure you are VERY liberal with the KY(on both you and her) because you could hurt yourself as well, not just her.

Have fun at the Browns game!

Vic 03-08-2007 09:47 AM

DO THE ANAL!

Dice 03-08-2007 09:54 AM

Oh, and in psychology I learned that between the genders there are different instincts we have regarding our mates. Men care more about sexual fidelity because it's how they can be certain that it's their kids. Women care more about emotional fidelity because it's how they know he'll stick around and protect the family. So keep in mind you probably have a bit of instinctual jealousy going on.

xBigDanx 03-08-2007 09:56 AM

...... wtf is the problem here?

norinrad21 03-08-2007 10:00 AM

boy you sure like attention

Draft 03-08-2007 10:05 AM

She's done it before, on the first date no less, and then suggested that you should do it to her? Sounds like your girl is addicted to having her hershey highway plowed but is too chaste or embarrassed to admit it. Time for you to man up and punish that chocolate starfish like the bad orifice it is. She's acting all coy now, but I bet when her poop chute is stretched to the max she goes nuts. Congrats fella, sounds like you landed a keeper. Don't screw it up.

YakiSOBA 03-08-2007 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackace
I never ask or want to hear about what they did in the past.. it serves no purpose because it shouldn't matter and it makes you feel like shit..

But I didn't ask :(

I'm not trying to get attention, I'm in need of advice and I know there are people here who will give their genuine advice regardless of if I take it or not, and that's what I appreciate.

Sapiens 03-08-2007 10:16 AM

this is all made up.

bogg 03-08-2007 10:16 AM

Advice about what?
You want someone to tell you how you should feel about this?
Come on now, grow a pair of BALLS.
If you guys like eachother that's all that matters, and dude you better FHUTA it may be your only chance!

Blackace 03-08-2007 10:19 AM

You need to ask yourself WWJCD?*

After you ponder on this the answer becomes clear

*What Would Jackie Chan Do?

Bad_Boy 03-08-2007 10:19 AM

sounds like a shitty situation.

IfAllElseFailsUseFire 03-08-2007 10:21 AM

some people here take things waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much seriously

Boogie 03-08-2007 10:21 AM

Quote:

But I didn't ask :(

I'm not trying to get attention, I'm in need of advice and I know there are people here who will give their genuine advice regardless of if I take it or not, and that's what I appreciate.

what bogg said. Advice about WHAT?

GTFO & FHUTA

Boogie 03-08-2007 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackace
You need to ask yourself WWJCD?*

After you ponder on this the answer becomes clear

*What Would Jackie Chan Do?

Jump off a building? I think that's great advice here. :D

Jake. 03-08-2007 10:23 AM

anal rules, stick it in there already you pussy.

SanjuroTsubaki 03-08-2007 10:24 AM

Quote:

So this conversation happened last night and now I don't know how to feel. About a week ago, when we were fooling around... she told me we could "try" anal sex and so we went and bought some KY... it was going to happen last night from what I figure, until I jokingly said "well there's a first time for everything"... which prompted her to cry a little and then... tell me all that stuff.

So let me get this straight....

You purchased the kY together planning on having anal sex...

She doesn't like anal sex.....

All this talk about anal sex and when you mention first time she cries......

You teared up......

I'm honestly not trying to be mean here but you need to toughen up. Also you need to make sure she isnt a headcase. If you are unable to do both you are in a bad place.

vatstep 03-08-2007 10:27 AM

UGH

YakiSOBA 03-08-2007 10:28 AM

Is the general consensus here that i'm a big emo pansy?

You guys make a lot of good points though.. I'm starting to feel bad for making her cry =/

Baker 03-08-2007 10:30 AM

Girl wants sex.

Gaffer cries.

Teh Hamburglar 03-08-2007 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baker
Girl wants sex.

Gaffer cries.

Girl wants FHUTA!!

Gaffer cries

YakiSOBA 03-08-2007 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teh Hamburglar
Girl wants FHUTA!!

Gaffer cries

Yo shut up, that's not the case!
I was upset because of hearing about the past, not cuz im scared to go backdoor...

Boogie 03-08-2007 10:35 AM

Quote:

Yes.

HotItalianSausage 03-08-2007 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nameless
Theres nothing wrong with puting it the good ole Dook-Shoot. Just make sure you are VERY liberal with the KY(on both you and her) because you could hurt yourself as well, not just her.

wow, you definitely didn't read what he said huh? :lol

Baker 03-08-2007 10:38 AM

Quote:

Yo shut up, that's not the case!
I was upset because of hearing about the past, not cuz im scared to go backdoor...

Go get the phone number for the girl in the virgin thread then. People have had sex before. People have done stupid things for acceptance before. Get over it.

Raguel 03-08-2007 10:40 AM

What the Christ is the problem? I mean, shouldn't you be more worried that you're being a jerk to her and not comforting her because she was used? She clearly likes you, which is far more than you deserve for being so damn distressed over this. Grow up. At least she's not cheating on you. God damn. I wonder what that thread will be like.

Baker 03-08-2007 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raguel
What the Christ is the problem? I mean, shouldn't you be more worried that you're being a jerk to her and not comforting her because she was used? She clearly likes you, which is far more than you deserve for being so damn distressed over this. Grow up. At least she's not cheating on you. God damn. I wonder what that thread will be like.

GAF My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Wouldn't FHUTA

Serious posters only please.

evilromero 03-08-2007 10:44 AM

Dude, I'll be completely honest with you- you are thinking WAY to hard about this. When you start thinking about a girl's past boyfriends then you've lost the battle. All girls have had sex so why should that even factor into your relationship?

First thing is first- most guys would give their own child to FHUTA. The previous guy didn't "take advantage of her" because she has her own mind and makes her own decisions. End of story.

Second, you will be a fool for not FHUTA if you get the chance. My god, let me make it clear how many of us has tried this conquest simply because it is the forbidden fruit with most chicks. We want it because we can't have it, therefore it makes it all the sweeter when it comes around (from behind). I wish there was a button I could hit on this keyboard that would slap you in the face for not moving forward with this. Do it! And plant the flagpole for anal sex advocates everywhere!

aoi tsuki 03-08-2007 10:47 AM

Wait, she didn't like anal with the other guy, and so she's willing to try it with you? If she doesn't like it with you, do i get a shot?

Seriously, i don't even have time to really go into it, but if you're going to do anal on her, read some guides on the topic. Don't just go in thinking "lots of KY and i'm fine".

ElyrionX 03-08-2007 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boogie
Your threads are just about the most transparent cases of "hay guys, look at me, I have a girlfriend and am having SEX" that I've seen.

:lol

Poor boogie. No need to get bitter just because he has a GF and you don't. You'll get there someday, I'm sure!

evilromero 03-08-2007 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aoi tsuki
Wait, she didn't like anal with the other guy, and so she's willing to try it with you? If she doesn't like it with you, do i get a shot?

Seriously, i don't even have time to really go into it, but if you're going to do anal on her, read some guides on the topic. Don't just go in thinking "lots of KY and i'm fine".

That's right. Have her purge that shit out post haste. You don't want a chocolate sundae on your man beef.

Boogie 03-08-2007 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElyrionX

Poor boogie. No need to get bitter just because he has a GF and you don't. You'll get there someday, I'm sure!

hehe

Wraith 03-08-2007 10:49 AM

Quote:

You guys make a lot of good points though.. I'm starting to feel bad for making her cry =/

You are being a big emo pansy. Her past doesn't matter - People are having sex earlier and earlier these days. If you're not hitting it in high school, you should severely curtail your innocence expetations.

JodyAnthony 03-08-2007 10:50 AM

I'm surprised we made it to a second page without some asshat saying something like "I don't like anal, the only people that prefer anal have small dicks! I do not have a small dick thus I only prefer vaginal penetration! ohohoho"

ten5ive9ine 03-08-2007 10:51 AM

Had a similar experience.
I didn't react quite as badly as you and I had downed well over a bottle of vodka when she told me.
I understand why you're upset but it's really no big deal.
So get over it.

Verano 03-08-2007 10:51 AM

FHUTA!!

YakiSOBA 03-08-2007 10:51 AM

Well.. I'm not well versed in the subject of having "dook-shoot" intercourse, that's for certain.
But, when we did talk about it a couple weeks ago... I asked if I had to wear protection for "that" kind of sex, and she said she didn't think so...

Would it be bad if I asked her if "that other guy" used protection? Because I'm reading online now that anal sex is the easiest way to contract an STD =/

And yes, you guys are right... I shouldn't care so much about the past. I'm a idiot =(

JodyAnthony 03-08-2007 10:53 AM

Quote:

Well.. I'm not well versed in the subject of having "dook-shoot" intercourse, that's for certain.
But, when we did talk about it a couple weeks ago... I asked if I had to wear protection for "that" kind of sex, and she said she didn't think so...

Would it be bad if I asked her if "that other guy" used protection? Because I'm reading online now that anal sex is the easiest way to contract an STD =/

And yes, you guys are right... I shouldn't care so much about the past. I'm a idiot =(

THAT WOULD BE THE WORST THING FOR YOU TO POSSIBLY DO! Unless you like seeing her cry, that is.

also protection is always a good idea.

Thai 03-08-2007 10:53 AM

Take it to the MAX!

Baker 03-08-2007 10:53 AM

^
Isn't it easier to pass HIV and shit through anal? I thought I read that somewhere but it could have just been some small town stealth anti-gay propaganda.

YakiSOBA 03-08-2007 10:56 AM

Yeah, well.. I'm definitely STD-less... is it at least "OKAY" to ask her for a checkup?

haunts 03-08-2007 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triumph Dolomite 1300cc
I think you should stop being such a vagina, shut the hell up and bottle all of your problems up inside of you. It's what real men do.

Yeah exactly what I was going to say.

After a while you realize most women have done some really dirty stuff in the past! haha. This whole "i want them to be pure!!! how could he treat a lady like that!!" shit is total pussy talk.

edit: to OP, most women wont even tell you the whole truth so you should probably factor in 2 other guys into that story to get the whole picture.

Thai 03-08-2007 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baker
^
Isn't it easier to pass HIV and shit through anal? I thought I read that somewhere but it could have just been some small town stealth anti-gay propaganda.

yes, yes it is.

ten5ive9ine 03-08-2007 10:57 AM

Quote:

Use protection

seriously

djtiesto 03-08-2007 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nameless

:lol All my coworkers are looking at me now after laughing so hard!

evilromero 03-08-2007 10:58 AM

Quote:

The chances of her having HIV are very slim. Wearing a condom ruins the experience. You want to feel every sensation and THEN be able to shoot the load in there.

YakiSOBA 03-08-2007 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ten5ive9ine
Use protection

seriously

Even if it's gonna be anal? :(

Teh Hamburglar 03-08-2007 10:58 AM

Always use a condom.

Quote:

Even if it's gonna be anal?

do you want shit on your dick? Yea, i didnt think so. Use a condom.

Baker 03-08-2007 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thai
yes, yes it is.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH.

evilromero 03-08-2007 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teh Hamburglar
Always use a condom.

do you want shit on your dick? Yea, i didnt think so. Use a condom.

Do you know anything about anal?

Don't wear a friggin condom dude. What's the point otherwise? If you know this chick then you should be comfortable with doing this the right way. Ask her if she has any STDs. If she's clean blow away. Read my previous post on the first page for further rationale.

RevenantKioku 03-08-2007 11:01 AM

I think the "advice" you're seeking is as to why you feel the way you do about what happened to her.
I'm guessing you feel bad because you feel you triggered this situation. You have to realize this isn't your fault. No matter who she's with for the rest of her life she has to deal with what she did. She took it in the pooper to impress that guy and she obviously regrets it. What does this have to do with you? Not much. What you can do, and this is if you really care about her, is not do to her what he did. Don't pressure her into things and remind her to do things for herself too, not just because you want or would like her to.

Fatghost 03-08-2007 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triumph Dolomite 1300cc

Seriously, I agree.

YakiSOBA 03-08-2007 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilromero

Don't wear a friggin condom dude. What's the point otherwise? If you know this chick then you should be comfortable with doing this the right way. Ask her if she has any STDs. If she's clean blow away. Read my previous post on the first page for further rationale.

Are you being serious or not? I'm not sure... =/

PhoenixDark 03-08-2007 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElyrionX

Apparently you aren't up to date on all things Boogie. He's coming on up, and we're all proud of him. Me and Demon sent him a box of condoms.

Tenacious-V 03-08-2007 11:03 AM

Watch some porn, hell anal porn. Those girls are used dude, tons of guys, no relationships, merely pieces of meat to be stretched and filled. Then think about what you have and get over it.

You two care about each other and want to be together. Besides this is something that happened before you two even knew each other.

Shit, I found out from one of my ex girlfriends, that when were were messing around she was also messing around with two of my friends. These guys aren't the best of people, but they're the type that are fun to party with. She then chose me over them, and we were together for about 3 months. A conversation of past relationships came up, which always makes everyone feel like shit, and that's when I found out she was ****ing my friends at the same time as me. That's the kind of shit that hurts more man. Closing your eyes at night and picturing your own buddies (knowing what they're like), going to town on your girlfriend. Then realizing it was in the same time frame as yourself...

Needless to say, I was an alcoholic for a while then moved on. If I can get past that, you can get past something that happened before you even knew the girl.

evilromero 03-08-2007 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevenantKioku
I think the "advice" you're seeking is as to why you feel the way you do about what happened to her.
I'm guessing you feel bad because you feel you triggered this situation. You have to realize this isn't your fault. No matter who she's with for the rest of her life she has to deal with what she did. She took it in the pooper to impress that guy and she obviously regrets it. What does this have to do with you? Not much. What you can do, and this is if you really care about her, is not do to her what he did. Don't pressure her into things and remind her to do things for herself too, not just because you want or would like her to.

The problem with this is we tend to forget she is making her own decisions and responsible for her own actions. At what point are we protecting the emotions of full-grown adults?

YakiSOBA 03-08-2007 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenacious-V

Shit, I found out from one of my ex girlfriends, that when were were messing around she was also messing around with two of my friends. These guys aren't the best of people, but they're the type that are fun to party with. She then chose me over them, and we were together for about 3 months. A conversation of past relationships came up, which always makes everyone feel like shit, and that's when I found out she was ****ing my friends at the same time as me. That's the kind of shit that hurts more man. Closing your eyes at night and picturing your own buddies (knowing what they're like), going to town on your girlfriend. Then realizing it was in the same time frame as yourself...

Needless to say, I was an alcoholic for a while then moved on. If I can get past that, you can get past something that happened before you even knew the girl.

Daaaamn. :(

I'm sorry to hear that...

aoi tsuki 03-08-2007 11:06 AM

STDs are more easily transferrable via anal because the rectal walls tear more easy than those of the vagina. Wear a condom, Crown if you can get it in time (Amazon sells them).

RevenantKioku 03-08-2007 11:07 AM

Quote:

The problem with this is we tend to forget she is making her own decisions and responsible for her own actions. At what point are we protecting the emotions of full-grown adults?

Er, the problem with acknowledging that it was her decision is forgetting that she is making her own decisions? O_o

evilromero 03-08-2007 11:07 AM

Quote:

Are you being serious or not? I'm not sure... =/

I'm serious. Why wouldn't I be? Don't listen to people who get insecure about watching porn and then looking at their girlfriends. Or get insecure about previous boyfriends. The only thing that matters is you and your present situation. If you think too hard about these issues you won't rise to the challenge. In any case just try it once and see if you like. But I would say twice because you need to become practiced at it.

YakiSOBA 03-08-2007 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aoi tsuki
STDs are more easily transferrable via anal because the rectal walls tear more easy than those of the vagina. Wear a condom, Crown if you can get it in time (Amazon sells them).

If she doesn't have any, and I don't... would it be safe? I mean, I know there's no way for certain to check unless I ask her to have a checkup... (bad idea?)

evilromero 03-08-2007 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevenantKioku
Er, the problem with acknowledging that it was her decision is forgetting that she is making her own decisions? O_o

I guess it was a support statement, not a detractive one.

Bulla564 03-08-2007 11:12 AM

You have this girl up too high up a pedestal because you have liked her for too long. In the real world, most girls are freaky/insecure/ho-ish, so they will do stuff before you get your turn to lay the pipe. If you are going to shed a tear, or feel disgusted for every guy she gave head to, dump her and move on. Seems like you need a virgin that will ask "what's that thingy?" when you pull it out.

Man up!

KY in hand, my current gf (which I could marry one day) told me she did anal with her ex, I said: "ok". She told me it was an ok feeling, I said: "ok". She told me she pooped on the guy's penis, I the proceeded to take her to the shower so I could FHUTA.

PhoenixDark 03-08-2007 11:12 AM

Quote:

If she doesn't have any, and I don't... would it be safe? I mean, I know there's no way for certain to check unless I ask her to have a checkup... (bad idea?)

Wear a ****ing condom; is that so hard to understand lol? Unless of course you're more interested making a "GAF I have HIV, will a vasectomy cure me?" thread. This is serious business.

ten5ive9ine 03-08-2007 11:13 AM

PM dude

gprime 03-08-2007 11:14 AM

:EDIT dammit

YakiSOBA 03-08-2007 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoenixDark
Wear a ****ing condom; is that so hard to understand lol? Unless of course you're more interested making a "GAF I have HIV, will a vasectomy cure me?" thread. This is serious business.

OK OK -- I will! Just... now I'm fvcking curious if the asshole from before used one or not... =/

demon 03-08-2007 11:21 AM

Quote:

OK OK -- I will! Just... now I'm fvcking curious if the asshole from before used one or not... =/

wait...whose asshole?

YakiSOBA 03-08-2007 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demon
wait...whose asshole?

>.<

The guy she had anal with for her first time... her "fling" :(

DarkJediKnight 03-08-2007 11:22 AM

$5 for a fcuk, $7 for an assfcuk.

RevenantKioku 03-08-2007 11:23 AM

Quote:

You will if she says "Why are you using a condom?"
Then you'll be glad you're using it.

Meier 03-08-2007 11:23 AM

Isnt KY kinda weak for this sort of thing? Every topic on here before has said EZ Glide or some shit (no pun intended). Poop chute is just too gross for me.. I get my rocks off nicely from the other holes.

YakiSOBA 03-08-2007 11:23 AM

Quote:

THAT WOULD BE THE WORST THING FOR YOU TO POSSIBLY DO! Unless you like seeing her cry, that is.

Is it a big "do this and she will probably hate you" no, or a "she'll be upset/cry but at least you'll know..." no?

RevenantKioku 03-08-2007 11:25 AM

Quote:

Is it a big "do this and she will probably hate you" no, or a "she'll be upset/cry but at least you'll know..." no?

You'll confuse the **** out of her because first you're reacting negatively to hearing about her past, now you're asking about it.

Baker 03-08-2007 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meier
Isnt KY kinda weak for this sort of thing? Every topic on here before has said EZ Glide or some shit (no pun intended). Poop chute is just too gross for me.. I get my rocks off nicely from the other holes.

FHUTN !

bune duggy 03-08-2007 11:31 AM

Quote:

do you know anything about Teh Hamburglar?

RevenantKioku 03-08-2007 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meier

There are ten orifices on the human female body. How many have you dared?Some are filled with eyeballs though.

PhoenixDark 03-08-2007 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bune duggy
do you know anything about Teh Hamburglar?

Other than that he's dashingly handsome, makes decent money, and knows how to please the ladies?

Soul4ger 03-08-2007 11:44 AM

I would say you guys are doomed, if you can't get over this. I can tell you from personal experience, you're going to resent her for it forever, most likely. Bang her in the ass, then bail out.

It's easy to say that what someone did in the past didn't matter, that it's her body and her choice, or that she didn't know you at that point, so it's meaningless now because she's with you... But, really, she still let that guy slide his dick in her ass. So willingly, just to get him to like her. You'll always know that. You can try, with time, to convince yourself that you don't care, but you always will. ANd even though you might be able to put on a happy face inside, deep down you still begrudge her of it, and ultimately it's not fair to you or to her to have to force yourself to be happy about something like that.

ScientificNinja 03-08-2007 11:57 AM

Compassionate response:

Yes, be honest with each other, but don't be so stupid as to rub the other's face in it. Let the past be the past, enjoy your time together.

Serious response:

She wants anal. DON'T SIT AROUND ASKING WHY. She starts crying over an innocent quip you make. THOSE ARE HER ISSUES. DON'T MAKE THEM YOURS. She's had other partners in the past. AND WHAT ARE YOU, A F'N VIRGIN?? Oh wait...

Days like these... 03-08-2007 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haunts
edit: to OP, most women wont even tell you the whole truth so you should probably factor in 2 other guys into that story to get the whole picture.

Just in case some of you ladies with hangups missed this little gem I'll just quote it again! That's right girls, Haunts speaks the truth!

ElyrionX 03-08-2007 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoenixDark
Apparently you aren't up to date on all things Boogie. He's coming on up, and we're all proud of him. Me and Demon sent him a box of condoms.

DAMN! So why isn't there a thread on that? It will be LEGENDARY!

JodyAnthony 03-08-2007 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bulla564
KY in hand, my current gf (which I could marry one day) told me she did anal with her ex, I said: "ok". She told me it was an ok feeling, I said: "ok". She told me she pooped on the guy's penis, I the proceeded to take her to the shower so I could FHUTA.