Supernova

Space... the final frontier...

Background: My first fic series ever suitable for web publishing, this Black Dragon classic takes the entire Ranma 1/2 story and tosses it away. I'm not exactly sure what inspired me to write this (probably my monthly Star Wars marathon), but since it came out it's been riding on pure writing ability; there's very little Ranma 1/2 in it, except for Ranma himself (whose personality has been somewhat altered), and possibly Ryoga. It's remained fairly popular despite this, and slowly develops as I start thinking about the actual plot more.

Plot: Ranma leads his gang of pirates across the galaxy, committing criminal and occasionally heroic acts all along the way. However, a new and mysterious force has entered the galaxy, and Ranma finds himself more and more often entwined with it.

Story Background: Recovering from a life of loss and betrayal, Ranma Saotome goes rogue and leads a life of crime, gathering strength and taking what he needs. Through his misadventures he teams up with an escaped super soldier and a fugitive scientist, forming his pirate band. Together they cross the galaxy, gathering wealth and fame.

Knights of the Dark Moon

Shade

Others