Director's Cut

The pain...

Background: Director's Cut began, like all my stories, as a funny little idea that popped up in the back of my head. An idea that (luckily) burnt itself out fairly quickly. This was originally intended as sort of a side project to work on while I was getting over writer's block; the idea was to have chapters follow by a few episodes of Ranma 1/2 at a time, with the actors making humorous mistakes. I quickly realized that such an effort would require FAR too much concentration and effort on my part, especially for a side-project. After the second chapter, the "plot", if you could call it that, degenerated into a pointless piece bashing the Knights of the True Fiancee, of whom I've never met a single one but am apparently totally opposed to. Though many people liked this, I recognized the lagging potential flooding out the window as quickly as I could type, and mercifully cut the whole thing off on the fourth chapter, introducing some gentlemen from the Delphi forum I've been so fond of visiting in the past. Looking back, I can honestly say I regret writing this, and post it in my main library rather than the rejects section at the bottom only because it's already been finished.

Plot: Er... the only semblance of order that passes for a "plot" is the beginning sequence of events that details (me) the main character's objective to refilm the entire Ranma 1/2 series. From there it just snowballs.

Story Background: Black Dragon has been given a large budget, an assistant, a set, and several anime alternates (characters that look like established anime stars but lack certain traits or have different personalities). He's also on the hit list of the Knights of the True Fiancee for frequent Akane-bashing.

Characters