How to Play
- Everyone is responsible for there own stats which will be stored on a notepad file.
- If you are accused of cheating you will be told to send your file to either of the owners and they will determine whether or not you have been playing properly, depending on the seriousness of the accusation, there may be a trial.
- You may battle or spar any time but no more than 3 times a week, if you are challenged to a battle, you may accept provided the challenger has not used up his 3 spar/battle times for that day.
- You can train in the chatrooms as long as you see fit, you may even see a trainer who will teach you moves.
- There will be a saga who will test all of the players abilities, it will most likely take all of us to defeat him.
- It would be a good idea to join a clan in the begining, someone to watch your back through the hellfires.
- When sparring a ref must be watching the fight and containing the statistics of both fighters.