*Amiko appears dragging a wagon that is burning merrily*
*stops and gazes wearily at the load of flames* Ahem. As you can see, in the handful of years I've been writing fanfiction, I have acquired quite a, er, collection of flames. As every author does.
There's a difference between constructive criticism & flames, of course, and the cc isn't included here. Only the comments left by ignorant, rude retards. -_-
*holds up a folder marked CAUTION: OLD!!* Also included on this "Page o' Shame" are some of my oldest fics- the ones I am most ashamed of. -__-;; They're very OOC, and I despise them. I've gotten lots of good reviews for these, but that doesn't make them any less disgusting in my eyes. So I'm hiding them here. *tosses folder into the middle of the room*
Enjoy snickering at my first attempts at fanfiction *cringe* and warm yourselves by this bonfire I've collected, if you like. I couldn't dig up all the flames I've received, but there are a few here.
THE SHAMEFUL FICS I HAVE DISGRACED MYSELF WITH:
- Lust Pill-- A frustrated Relena, in hopes of finally getting Heero to pay attention to her, slips him an experimental "lust drug". However, things don't turn out quite how she planned.. (this fic gets plagarised a lot for some ungodly reason. if you see one like it by someone else, it's mine -__-) warnings: it's old, so expect OOCness and sappiness 2001
- Love Trap-- Zechs is apparently sleeping with Duo. For some reason this bothers the hell out of Heero. All is not as it seems.. ^_~ 2001
- The Reluctant Unicorn-- A really short ficlet thing. Prince Heero has been turned into a unicorn by an irate sorceress. Who can break the spell? 2001
- Happy Holidays, Duo-chan!-- I despise this fic. -_- But for some reason others like it. So if you like sap, enjoy. ^^; It is my very first fanfic, so be forewarned. @_@ 2001
Here are most of the flames I've received from ff.net; there are more sitting in my inbox somewhere, but I don't have the courage to dig them up. >_<;
It astounds me that despite the warning on my ff.net bio that warns viewers that I write ONLY yaoi, there are still people shocked when they discover the fic they are reading has *gasp* boy luv in it! o_O Who woulda thunk it? -______- Twits.
"To Snare a Kitsune" got a lot of negative feedback, also... I guess cuz I neglected to point out it was PWP. Yes, the "gay ninja tribe" was a silly idea. It's supposed to be o_O;; I also got attacked for making Naruto a homophobe. Uh.. he's not. O_o Like most guys in denial, he's quick to downgrade it, but later on the dancefloor, he alludes to feelings he's had for Sasuke for a long time. Some people just don't pay attention, I guess. -.-; Le sigh. Anyway, enjoy the madness.
let me tell you something pal, I don't know why you can think of all this gay stuff and corporated into the gundam. YOU ARE SICK!!!!!!!!
I am not just telling this to you only,but to every homopsychopath out there . GET A LIVE.
(by some anon. homophobe for "Love Trap")
"Homopsychopath"? o.o There's a new one. Sick? I prefer the term "perverted yaoi fangirl".. but whatever fits, I guess. XD Get a live.. ok. Get a live what? A live snake, a live band, a live radio broadcast? You mean "life", yes? Retard.
- Boy does that suck! You didn't say anything about yaoi!! And besides Hiei IS NOT FREAKING GAY!
(by Sabrina for "Who Wants to Marry a Fire Demon?")
Um.. read my bio, twit. And thank you for your opinion on Hiei's sexuality. Duly noted and ignored. Next.
- That is so disgusting! why didnt you SAY IT WAS YAIO ON THE DESCRIPTION!!?!?!?!
(by Crystal Soul for "Who Wants to Marry a Fire Demon?")
Because it wasn't "yaio". In fact, I've never heard of yaio. What is this yaio you speak of? o_O
- That was the gayest peice of shit I ever read
(from some anon. reader for "Tickle Me Heero")
Why thank you XD Yes, it was gay. Well, I mean, THEY were gay... C'mon, you know you liked it. ^.~
- ...that had pretty much no plot. Sakura gets kidnapped for some unknown reason, and then Naruto and Sasuke go to rescue her and fall in love on the way... That's microwave love in 50 words for ya...
(by Exonerate for "To Snare a Kitsune")
Yes, um, that would be the point of a PWP. The absence of a plot. o_O; And last time I checked, there was a big difference between 'love' and 'lust'.
- GAH! Next time put up a yaoi warning please! I sure didn't see one!
GAH! Now I need to go wash my brain out thank you very much. (by some random fucker for "Who Wants to Marry a Fire Demon?")
..I give up. x_x Another pussy too chicken to sign in and who didn't read the big yaoi warning in my bio. -_- Go wash your eyes too dammit.
that is so disgusting! imean one of them must be a gay
ihope its not sasuke (by blitzy_djinn for "To Snare a Kitsune")
..Why on earth did you READ this fic, you nincompoop? It says yaoi in the summary AND in the author's notes. Holy Christ... Or did you just read the summary and review without reading? o_o ..Which makes even less sense, but sadly is possible.
- Goddamnit, after reading the first paragraph of this story I wanted to kill myself. Reading this is like getting probed by she-male aliens. I can't believe that God would allow something like this to happen.
This is gayer than 20 men licking eachother in a pool of semen. Congratulations on producing the gayest thing in the world to destroy my faith in humanity. (by Chuck Norris for "Wild Hearts")
LOL All I can say is...wow. This guy has some serious anger issues. And his decision to skip over all warnings and go straight to the flaming is so impressive. Great leaps of logic like that surely boggle the mind.
Get me out of this mad house!!
Flame Amiko -_-;