MNNW Movie Movie 3 Part 2: The Darkness of Lucemon

(Clips of episode 100 play, showing Maleficent talking with Bakura.)

Yami Bakura: So I was wrong about the Big Five and their virtual reality trap. We almost had them. They were dragon food. How could they've survived?

Maleficent: It doesn't matter, Bakura. I forgive you for this minor mistake. But no worries, I have a different plan that is full-proof.

Really?

Yes. Redda has given me the names of ancient evils that haunted the computer world back in its prime. And if I have the codes for these evils, I can revive them.

(Dramatic music plays as the scene changes to a laboratory. Some scientists are talking until the door explodes, revealing Bakura holding his deck.)

Scientist 1: Security!

(Some police officers arrive, surrounding Bakura and holding guns at him. Bakura cracks a grin.)

Pathetic humans. You dare to defy me and my powers? Prepare to face your utmost destruction!

(Bakura holds up a card, it's Blind Destruction.)

Cop #1: What is this? Some kind of game?

Blind Destruction, activate!

(Bakura holds out a dice.)

I will see you all in hell! Ha ha ha ha ha!

(Bakura rolls a dice and it lands on a six. Green lights shoot from the skies onto the police, making them disintegrate.)

Scientist #2: What in God's name is he?

Scientist #3: Someone call the army! The navy! Anything!

No need, you fools. Where you're going, there is no army, or navy, or anything to save you!

(Bakura holds up a card, it's a Morphing Jar.)

Morphing Jar #1, activate!

(A Morphing Jar appears and swallows the scientists and laughs maniacally. Bakura does the same thing.)

Now there is nothing that can stand in my way to get the computer code of the three ancient evils that Maleficent needs. Not even the Stars of Destiny.

(Bakura walks over to a computer and turns it on. He enters a file and puts a crystal on the screen. The crystal glows white and the screen goes black.)

The codes have been absorbed for you now, Maleficent. Now we'll give those fools a fight they cannot win. And believe me, they cannot win when we revive these three evils.

(Bakura laughs evilly as the screen fades to black. "Target" plays as "The Darkness of Lucemon" appears on the screen in silver letters. Clips of the first parter are shown. The first clip is of Bakura kidnapping Jeri and Calumon, then Black Gabumon becoming Max's partner. Then, the battle against the D-Reaper agents and the D-Reaper herself are shown. The song ends with Maleficent holding the crystal.)

(At Toran Castle)

Mai: Hey, guys, that Ramona Jackson chick from the first part of the movie is on TV. She's interviewing Drake and them.

David Bowie: Oh really? I wonder what she's interviewing them about, besides the whole D-Reaper incident.

Tomoyo: Who knows. Let's just sit back, relax, and watch the news.

(Camera turns over to the TV, showing Ramona Jackson speaking with Drake, Takato, Henry, Rika, Ryo, Max, Mahna, and Jeri. Their Digimon are standing next to them.)

Ramona Jackson: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, this is Ramona Jackson, reporting live from the D-Reaper incident point. Now, Drake, I want to speak to you first. Are you a residence here in this town?

Drake: Ye-ye-yeah. I am a resident here in this town. I saw the D-Reaper here and knew I had to defend my home. But I didn't do it alone. No I didn't. These guys here, Takato, Henry, Rika, Ryo, and Max, along with our Digimon, we stopped the D-Reaper from ever destroying anything again.

How interesting. Takato, Henry, Rika, Ryo, you guys were the heros of the last D-Reaper incident that occurred in Japan, mostly. How did you feel fighting the D-Reaper here in the United States of America?

Takato: Well, it felt pretty awkward fighting in an area in which we're not familiar with. But Drake here showed us to D-Reaper.

Henry: I'll admit, if it weren't for Drake living here in this town we never would've found D-Reaper. Hell, you guys would've been buried in the D-Reaper's red slime.

Rika: We may not have had the Juggernaut program with us that helped us defeat D-Reaper last time, but blasting the D-Reaper's brains out was good enough for me.

Ryo: Just thought we let you guys know out there, if there's ever some weird creature that appear in this town, you can always count on us to help save the day.

Right, okay. Well, on to you, sir, Mr. Blond person.

Max: My name is Max.

Oh, well, Max, did you think you were going to be in this group fighting against the D-Reaper at all?

Actually, I didn't expect to go to the real world to fight off the Digital World's worse nightmare. But this little guy here, Black Gabumon, came up to me during a...... walk..... and told me I was his tamer. So I said, "What the hey? Being this guy's tamer might not be so bad after all."

Well, that's good to hear. Especially from the person who actually destroyed the D-Reaper.

I'm not bragging.

Of course not. Now, onto this charming young lady here. Your name is Mahna Templar. You're the older sister of Drake. But why don't you have a Digimon and how is it that you're the destroyer of the D-Reaper's bubble?

Mahna: Well, Ramona, if that is your real name, and if that's your real hair, I would just like to say that Digimon aren't really my style. And the reason why I'm the one that basically destroyed the D-Reaper for good was because of my...... time bomb.

Ah ha. That's interesting. And yes it is my real hair and my real name is Ramona Jackson. Now, you there, Ms. Jeri Katou, you're turn for a question. How does it feel to have escaped from that dreaded D-Reaper once again?

Jeri: It was terrifying to have been inside the D-Reaper once again. But I'm glad that Takato and his friends were able to help me out of there again. And if my father is watching this, I would just like to say to him that I'm sorry for what happened and that I will make sure never to get captured again. From now on, Dad, I will go outside the house with other people, like Kazu and Kenta.

Okay, that's nice. Well, that's all for now. This is Ramona Jackson, signing off.

Camera Man: And cut!

Guilmon: Thank God, I thought that interview was never going to end.

Terriermon: You said a mouth full, or at least Ramona did.

Renamon: Terriermon, you know that wasn't very nice to say.

I know, that's why I said it. Ha ha!

Okay, you little munchkin, cut it out and let's find a way back to the computer world. Max, have you contacted those Justice Bureau guys yet?

Hey hey hey hey hey, I haven't been able to all because of Ramona's yakking. It'll take me a minute.

Cyberdramon: Hopefully. The real world is starting to scare me.

Black Agumon: Well, let's be thankful that D-Reaper is finally gone and that we can finally just sit back, relax, and just forget about our worries.

Black Gabumon: That's easy for you to say.

Okay, I've contacted the Justice Bureau and they are willing to take everyone back to the computer world. Well, guys, we'll be seeing you later.

See ya later, Max. You be careful now, you hear?

Of course. Well, teleporting sequence starting now.

(Everyone vanishes.)

(At Hollow Bastion)

The first demon was a mistake, Maleficent. I hope you have a back-up plan for this mishap. Redda won't be happy when he sees we failed.

But I do. (holds up the crystal) D-Reaper was beyond help. It was her own lust for power that caused her to lose. She plunged deeper and deeper into the darkness until it was her end. But not to worry, Bakura, I have our solution right here. With two more demons left, we will be rid of those Stars of Destiny soon.

True. I just hope these demons can help us out more than D-Reaper did. It makes my blood boil to even think about her arrogance and failure.

All can be forgotten. Especially this one demon that I am reading now. He fought Kouichi's brother and his crew before. He almost won and destroyed the entire Digital World. I am very interested with this demon. Reveal yourself, O great evil!

(The crystal shoots a purple light in the center of the room. A circular purple light appears on the floor and a shadow of a demon appears in the circle.)

Demon: Where am I? What am I doing here? You two better have a good reason why I'm here!

We are trying to revive you, great demon of the past. We understand you fought and nearly defeated the Legendary Warriors. Tell us who you are.

Demon: Ah, the 10 Legendary Warriors. Yes, they were the cause of my defeat and I will not forgive them. My name is Lucemon.

(The demon's shadow reveals itself as Lucemon, who is seated in a crouching position.)

Lucemon: I am pleased to hear that you are trying to revive me, whomever you two are. But I cannot be revived unless I have all the data of the entire world.

All of it?

All of it! If you want me to help, you two must also make sacrifices to get what you most desire. And I bet what you mostly desire is the destruction of the Legendary Warriors.

And the rest of the Stars of Destiny. They are becoming more and more of a nuisance each time I try to stop them. You may collect the data of the world if you most desire, but destroy the Stars of Destiny as well when you get the chance.

Very well. But the only way for the data to be collected is if my two Royal Knights are also revived.

Royal Knights?

Crusadermon and Dynasmon. I hope you have their data ready to revive them.

(thinking) Redda never mentioned anything about Royal Knights. But if it's to help take over the world, then we'll go by Lucemon's wishes. (aloud) Very well, Lucemon. We will revive your Royal Knights also.

Thank you. I'll be waiting for my chance to destroy the world again.

(At Toran Castle)

JP: And for my next trick, I will need an assistant from the audience.

(JP looks around the room looking for an assistant.)

How about you, Sailor Chibi-Moon?

Sailor Chibi-Moon: Me? But I, ah......

Zoe: It's okay, his tricks don't hurt people. He's a good magician-in-training.

I'll take your word for it. But if he does something like pull my arms off and can't get them back on, I'll sue.

It's a done deal then.

(Sailor Chibi-Moon steps onto the "stage.")

Okay, could you step into the magic box, please?

(thinking) Don't you fucking kill me, you son of a bitch.

(Sailor Chibi-Moon enters the box. JP pulls out three mirrors and inserts them into the box. He opens the box to shows Chibi-Usa's head on the bottom slot, legs on the top slot, and the upper body in the middle slot. Chibi-Usa screams.)

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?!

Sailor Moon: Oh, relax, Chibi-Usa, I've seen this trick on TV. Those are really mirrors, projecting the illusion.

Mitts: Then what's that red shit pouring down the "glass?"

WHAT?!

(Chibi sees blood running down the mirrors. She screams.)

Um, JP, I think your illusion is scaring her.

Oh damn, you ruined the trick, Zoe.

(JP closes the box and pulls the mirrors out. He opens it again to show Chibi-Usa unharmed. Everyone applaudes.)

Spyro: That had me going there at first. But I knew it was an illusion. I knew it all the time. I've seen that trick done all the time.

I saw you almost piss yourself when you saw the blood running down the mirrors.

Koji: Actually, that's really red food coloring. That's not really blood at all. He does that to scare the crap out of the audience to make it look like he screwed up the act.

Daria: I thought it was bad luck for a magician to reveal his/her secrets.

Well, the rules can be broken, right?

Jane: Well, I don't know. I never looked up anything about magicians or any form of magic. Maybe when you guys need it. But hey, if you need help with magics and other things, why not call up Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer? I'm sure he could help you out.

Sakura: He wouldn't understand anything in the computer world.

(The door opening is heard. They all look to see Drake, Mahna, the Tamers, and the Digimon.)

Takuya: Hey, guys, long time no see.... sort of. We saw you guys talking to that Ramona chick.

I was about to blast her ass to oblivion if she didn't shut the hell up.

If you guys don't mind, I'll be in the bathroom soaking my worries away in hot water. If I ever see another red bulging wire again, I'm gonna blow someone's brains out with my sword.

(Mahna walks away.)

Tommy: You all look like you could use a rest. Especially the guys who can bio-merge.

Tell me about it. Drake, let's get to our home and just sleep this whole ordeal out.

Yeah. If anyone needs us, we'll be asleep in our rooms. See ya.

Tired.........

Oh knock it off.

(The Tamers and Digimon head to their rooms.)

Ted: You know something? Drake's been working himself alot lately. I think he needs to take a break from all the fighting.

Kouichi: I agree with you, Ted. Drake is too exhausted after his battle with the D-Reaper. So if another threat shows up, I say we take of it right then and there.

Not a bad idea, bro.

Meilin: Ah, brotherly love. I wish I had a brother. In a way, I don't really need one. I have you, Syaoran.

Syaoran: Meilin, I'm engaged to Sakura, remember?

Oh, you always have a way of making me feel bad.

(Everyone laughs.)

(At Hollow Bastion)

I collected the data of the Royal Knights from that laboratory that I got Lucemon's data from. I hope you're right about who these two are, Lucemon.

's voice: I am right. Dynasmon and Crusadermon. The Royal Knights that destroyed the Digital World just to revive me from my dark prison. And now they will do so again. Maleficent, please, revive my Royal Knights.

As you wish. Anything to revive a great evil of the past. (raises staff in the air) Come forth, shadows of the past! Return to the world of the living! Seek revenge on those who sent you to your doom! Arise and serve your master once again!

(A purple beam shoots from the crystal and two shadows appear. The two figures step into the light to reveal Crusadermon and Dynasmon.)

The Royal Knights are revived. Now, you have a mission to do for me.

Dynasmon: Who are you? How did we get here?

Crusadermon: Why are we here?

's voice: You are here to help revive me to destroy the entire world, my Royal Knights! Maleficent brought you here for that exact mission.

It's Lucemon! Where is he? I'll give him a fight he'll never win for making us his mind slaves!

Show yourself, Lucemon! You'll regret scanning us for you to become more powerful!

Pathetic little Digimon. I know just the way to make you follow our ways. (holds up two cards) Brain Control and Change of Heart, activate!

(The two cards glow white. Crusadermon and Dynasmon scream in pain, holding their heads. When the cards stop glowing, Dynasmon and Crusadermon stand up straight, no emotion shown in their eyes.)

What shall we do for you, Lord Lucemon?

's voice: Listen to everything Maleficent and Bakura have to tell you until I revive.

Yes sir, Lord Lucemon. (to Maleficent) What may we do for you, Lady Maleficent?

You will take the data of the entire computer world and transfer it over to the Data Crystal to revive Lucemon. Is that clear?

As crystal, milady. We will not let you down. We will revive Lord Lucemon once again.

Words of warning to you. If you happen to run into people called the Stars of Destiny, terminate them and drain their data away from them if you can.

Yes, milord. We will do just that. Come, Dynasmon, let us be on our way to scan the entire computer world.

(telepathic) My final words, my Royal Knights, when you have scanned the entire compuer world, scan this pathetic piece of rock and rubble. She already annoys me.

(At Toran Castle)

I'm bored and I wanna watch Sailor Moon S, the Japanese version.

I'm bored and I wanna watch my show, but they put it on Noggin. Damn television networks.

They should all burn a horrible, blazing, flaming death.

I don't know about that. But......

(While channel surfing, an instant replay of Roseanne Barr singing the National Anthem is shown.)

Roseanne: OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

All: Turn that dang thing off.

(Takuya turns off the television.)

Is there nothing on to watch on television?

Well, we beat the tar out of all the video games we have.

All of the good shows aren't on.

Sailor Pluto: I wanna go to bed, but I'm not tired.

Sailor Uranus: I'm dead tired and I wanna go to sleep, but I can't.

Kid: Why is everything so Goddamn boring? And it's not even a Tuesday.

Hey wait, it's Friday, isn't it?

What do you have in mind?

(Dance music is heard in the background. A grin develops on Syaoran's face. Everyone grins, sort of getting what he's onto. "Butterfly" from Dance Dance Revolution starts to play as the scene changes to a dance club. The DJ is Mimi from the first Digimon season.)

What do you mean we can't get in?

Security guard: You must at least be 21 or older to enter the dance club.

Mimi: It's okay, Raoel! They're friends! Let them in!

Raoel: Okay, Ms. Tachikawa.

That's right, bub, step off.

(They all enter the dance club. The floor is strobbing different colored lights as the song starts to pick up. Seconds later, the song ends.)

Dammit, we're late.

Don't get your panties in a bunch. They'll play another song, hopefully.

(The colored floor turns completely blue. The song "Blue" plays as blue lights strobe everywhere.)

(dancing) Oh yeah. Who was right? Ah ha ah ha ah ha!

That's just sad.

Alex: Really, an old man trying to get down with his bad self.

(Mitts dances in with the crowd.)

Luna: Oh, they're gonna maul him. They're going to maul him to death.

Serge: Poor Mitts, we hardly knew ye.

Girl: Hey, who's that old dude getting down with his bad self?

Man: He's fucking awesome.

Someone shine a spotlight on that cool dude!

(The maintenance crew shines a spotlight on Mitts, who is doing a Spin-a-rooni.)

Booker T: He's not so bad for an old dude.

Goldust: Yes indeed, Booker. He certainly does do a good Spin-a-rooni. But can he do a Gold-a-rooni?

Tell me you didn't just say that.

Hey, Booker! Hey, Goldust!

Hey, sucka!

Did he just call you a sucka?

It's his catchphrase. (looks at hand) Can you dig it, sucka!

Hey! Stop stealing my shit, muthafuckas! Get your own Goddamn material! You're pissing me off!

Sorry, Mr. T.

I pity the foo!

(Outside the dance club)

We'll continue our journey here. Crusadermon, you go around this place and absorb the data here. I'll take the data from the dance club.

Why do you get to go to the dance club?

I never figured that one out. Maybe because we might cause trouble in there if we're in the same room.

But, Dynasmon, we're in New York City, and the guard is up big time in case they see something close to terrorism.

It's okay, Crusadermon. We'll stop the U.S. military before they can even blast us with a missile or whatever they have.

(Back in the dance club)

So, that explains that red crap that crawled in here the other day.

Yep, we stopped the D-Reaper though. The real heroes are at home recouperating from the battle. By the way, Mimi was it?

Down, lover boy. You have me, remember?

But we're not officially a couple.

(Zoe steps on JP's foot.)

(whispering) Do you want us to be a couple? Shut your mouth and work with me here. Besides, she's already taken!

(whispering) Sorry.

Something wrong?

No, Mimi, everything's just fine. My...... boyfriend here just told me that he was going to take me out on the dance floor. Isn't that right, DEAR?!

I..... uh..... (thinking) Yes! This is a dream come true!

Are my eyes deceiving me or is Zoe and JP actually holding hands without any bloodshed?

I'm seeing it too, Takuya. This is weird, though.

Maybe he's just doing that just so JP doesn't get killed by Mimi's boyfriend.

Tell me about it. The one thing we need is Michael and Betamon coming out here, seeing JP getting smoochy with Mimi, then getting his ass handed to him.

(A woman's scream is heard.)

and Oh, now what?

(They all look to see Dynasmon at the front door, running amok.)

Is that who I think it is?

Oh God, please tell me this is all just a bad dream. That is not Dynasmon. Please tell me it's not Dynasmon.

Dragon Thrower!

(Dynasmon blasts the bar with his Dragon Thrower.)

All: (droning) It's Dynasmon.

But I thought you guys destroyed him.

We didn't. Lucemon did.

Oh, I don't care. Do your Spirit Evolution thing and stop his punk ass!

We'll need everyone's spirits to defeat him.

Then we'll handle tall, dark, and gruesome.

Now if only Palmon was here. She evolve into Rosemon and take care of him with you guys.

Better leave this thing to us, Mimi. This guy's way out of your league.

Well, okay.

(Sailor Moon, Alex, David, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Chibi-Moon, and Mitts run at Dynasmon.)

You interrupted my dance, you motherfucker!

Just when we thought we were going to have a good Friday night.

What the hell are you doing still alive?

I was revived by Mistress Maleficent to gather the computer world's data and revive Lord Lucemon!

What?! Lucemon!

You're kidding! You mean to tell us that Maleficent plans to revive him too? It never ends.

At a time like this, Bokomon would come out of nowhere and say, (in best Bokomon voice) "That is no way to act! You must defeat Dynasmon before he takes the data of this place!"

Yeah, and then Neemon would say, (in best Neemon voice) "I didn't get a chance to dance yet."

Sounds to us that you guys watch our show.

Just trying to catch up with the times.

Stay out of my way, Stars of Destiny! My lord and lady told me if you interfere that I have full right to terminate you!

Terminate this, you Lucemon freak! Moon Gorgeous Meditation!

(Sailor Moon blasts Dynasmon, but Dynasmon blocks it with a Dragon Thrower.)

You think we're scared of you all because you blocked her attack with a cheap trick? (twirls glaive) We defeated the D-Reaper and you guys aren't going to be a problem!

So sure? The D-Reaper was blinded with power. Lord Lucemon will not be just like her! He is all powerful!

You talk too much, Dynasmon! Red Dragon Fury!

Machine gun, motherfucker!

(Alex summons the Red Dragon, who breathes fire at Dynasmon. Mitts also shoots his machine gun at Dynasmon.)

I'm ashamed to even put up a fight against you.

(The attacks hit Dynasmon hard, but he still stands.)

Sailor Saturn, it's time we did our part!

I hear you, Sailor Chibi-Moon. Let's get this metal freak of nature before he causes anymore damage!

Pink Sugar Heart Attack!

(Sailor Chibi-Moon blasts little pink energy hearts at Dynasmon's face.)

My my, I am embarrassed to even think that this even hurts me.

That's just the distraction, Dynasmon! Silence Glaive Surprise!

Sailor Saturn! Don't do it!

(Purple beams of energy start to shoot out of the dance club.)

Everyone! Get the hell out of here!

What's going to happen?

You don't wanna be in here to find out!

(Everyone but Sailor Saturn and Dynasmon evacuate. Sailor Saturn thrusts the Silence Glaive into the ground by its hilt. A dome of white light occurs as the dance club explodes. Everyone outside screams and goes flying against something. When the light clears, Sailor Saturn and Dynasmon are barely standing in a crater where the dance club was.)

Oops, I think I took that a little too far.

(All of a sudden, a ball of fractal code appears.)

Ah, the data of the computer world's New York! It's all for Lucemon!

(Dynasmon absorbs the data.)

Now you guys better hope you have wings.

Why would you ask that?

(The computer world's New York starts to disappear.)

That's why!

Oh crap! We're all going to die!

Not necessarily! Execute! Beast Spirit Evolution!

Execute! Beast Spirit Evolution!

(Takuya and Koji turn into BurningGreymon and KendoGarurumon.)

BurningGreymon: Quick, get on!

KendoGarurumon: If you value your lives, get onto something with wings!

Nall! Transform!

Nall: You got it!

(Nall turns into a White Dragon. Everyone gets on BurningGreymon, KendoGarurumon, and Nall as they all fly away from the disappearing New York.)

My home!

Aya Brea: The NYPD! It's all gone!

We have to tell the others when we get back to the castle. It's urgent now!

(Meanwhile)

Is this all the data you collected?

We absorbed the computer world's U.S.A.and the other countries. But now we need to wipe out the video game worlds.

The Stars of Destiny interfered, didn't they?

When we scanned New York they did. But they were no much for me. Especially when George Bush tried to attack us with his army. We smashed them and took their data too.

's voice: I would say the first spot to hit in the video game world is the Suikoden world, where the Stars of Destiny reside. Scan their castle and they'll be totally defenseless.

Of course, Lord Lucemon! And then when you are revived, will you hand us the key to the human world?

's voice: But of course, Crusadermon! (thinking) After you destroy Hollow Bastion, there will be no use of you fools anymore.

Get going, Royal Knights, you're wasitng valuable time standing here.

and At once. We will not return without the data of the Suikoden world!

(The Royal Knights fly away.)

It is only a matter of time. Soon, the Stars of Destiny will be eradicated from existance.

(At Toran Castle)

You mean to tell me that the Royal Knights have been revived by Maleficent just to take the data of the computer world and revive Lucemon once again!

Lu-Lucemon?

Who's going to explain it to her about Lucemon?

I will.

Makes sense. He did kill you the last time we fought you..... not to sound harsh and all.

[NOTE: If you didn't see episode 48: "Brothers of Yin and Yang" ignore that message!]

Okay, when the Digital World started out, there were four Celestial Digimon named Seraphimon, Ophanimon, Cherubimon, and Lucemon. Lucemon was at one point a gracious and merciful leader. One day, that all changed. He became evil and started to destroy everything. But the Ten Legendary Warriors used their power to seal him away in the Dark Area. When he was sealed, the ten spirits were separated from one another. The spirits of darkness, water, wood, metal, and earth were given to Cherubimon. The spirits of fire and light were given to Seraphimon. And the spirits of wind, thunder, and ice were given to Ophanimon. And that's how we came to be when Cherubimon was possessed by Lucemon. Cherubimon started to destroy the Digital World, absorbing its data to try to revive Lucemon, but Koji and Takuya here destroyed Cherubimon. But when he was defeated, Lucemon revived the Royal Knights, Dynasmon and Crusadermon, who destroyed the entire world and revived Lucemon. In our final battle, I sacrificed myself to help Koji and Takuya destroy Lucemon once and for all. But apparently, Maleficent wants to bring him back to destroy us all like he did before.

My god, this is terrible. If the Royal Knights already destroyed the computer world's Earth, then that means they'll go after the videogame world now to revive Lucemon.

But where would they strike first?

(An explosion is heard outside. Aya runs in.)

Bad news, guys, those Royal Sons-of-bitches just appeared outside of the castle!

Oh really? Come on, guys, let's give these guys a little dancing lesson. We're gonna teach them a new dance. The Beg for Mercy dance!

That made no sense.

It was either him or you saying that, Sailor Moon.

(Drake's D-Arc glows white.)

Bio-Merge, activate!

(Drake and Black Agumon glow white and they fuse with one another.)

Black Agumon, Bio-Merge to.......

(Black Agumon and Drake turn into Black Wargreymon.)

Black Wargreymon: Black Wargreymon!

(The Legendary Warriors scan their data with their D-Tectors.)

Legendary Warriors: Execute! Spirit Evolution!

(Takuya becomes Agunimon. Koji becomes Lobomon. Zoe becomes Kazemon. Tommy becomes Kumamon. JP becomes Beetlemon. And Kouichi becomes Loewemon.)

Wow, Kouichi looks a lot better as Loewemon than Duskmon.

Are you sure about that?

Lobomon: Less drooling, more fighting. Let's go kick the Royal Knights' asses!

Agunimon: I agree with you there, Koji!

Kazemon: We did it once, and we'll do it again!

Then what are we doing just standing around? Let's kick their asses straight into the ground!

All: To victory!

(Outside)

What a splendid castle surrounded by a beautiful lake. Tis a shame we have to destroy it for Lord Lucemon's purposes.

Yes. And sensors indicate that the data is the castle itself! If we destroy the castle and drain the data from it, we'll destroy this section of the videogame world!

Voice: Not if we have anything to say about it!

Who's there?

(The Royal Knights turn to see the Stars of Destiny.)

You two better back off now if you know what's good for you!

You guys again? Jesus, don't you ever give up?

Beetlemon: We could ask you the same question, bub!

Kumamon: Better back off, you Royal Pains, or we're going to go Medieval on ya!

Go Medieval on this, you pathetic fools! Spiral Masquerade!

(Crusadermon starts to go at supersonic speed, hitting the Stars of Destiny with her yellow ribbon-like whips on her shoulders.)

Pluto, Neptune, now! World........

Dead.......

Submerge!

(The three Outer Senshi use their attacks and blast Crusadermon away from them, but she seems unharmed.)

Oh please, darlings, that didn't even hurt at all.

Loewemon: Then shake this off, Crusadermon! Shadow Meteor!

(Loewemon blasts a ball of yellow light out from his lion-like head on his chest. Crusadermon and Dynasmon laugh and vanish.)

Where did they go?

Keep your eyes peeled, people. Crusadermon and Dynasmon are invisible somewhere.

's voice: Oh, you ruined the surprise, Agunimon! Dragon Thrower!

(Dynasmon appears and blasts the Stars of Destiny with his attack. Everyone flies back.)

Fist of Athena!

(Crusadermon appears in front of Sailor Moon and punches her hard. Sailor Moon screams in pain and falls to the ground.)

Sailor Moon! No!

Oh, is she important to you? My my, how tragic it will be when I exterminate her along with you fools!

(Crusadermon is about to use her Fist of Athena attack again on Sailor Moon when a red rose strikes Crusadermon across the face.)

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! WHO DARES STRIKE MY FACE?!

(Tuxedo Mask appears in front of Crusadermon, cane drawn.)

Tuxedo Mask: You have a problem with Sailor Moon? Then take it out on me instaed of her, you freakin' coward!

Way to make an entrance, Tuxedo Mask!

Tuxedo Mask, huh? My my, how pitiful of you to show yourself now when your entire world will soon become food for Lord Lucemon!

(Dynasmon and Tuxedo Mask start to fight claw to cane. Tuxedo Mask raises his cane ready to strike, but Dynasmon kicks him to the ground.)

and Tuxedo Mask!

Fist of Athena!

(Crusadermon uses her attack on Tuxedo Mask, knocking him into the others.)

You Royal Pains in the Asses are getting on my Goddamn nerves! Dragon Rain!

(Mahna puts her hands in a ninja position, then a dragon of fire appears over her. The dragon screeches and rains down embers of blazing fire down at Dynasmon and Crusadermon. Dynasmon and Crusadermon quickly dodge the attack.)

Thunder Fist!

Blizzard Blaster!

Hurricane Gale!

(The three combine their attacks and hit the Royal Knights, but it doesn't hurt them.)

Mosquitos seem to be pesky this time of year, Dynasmon.

We have no time for this foolishness! Breath of Wyvern!

Oh shit!

(Dynasmon inhales and turns into a gigantic dragon of blue fire. He screeches then shoots blue fire at them.)

Silence Wall!

(Sailor Saturn stands in the way and creates a forcefield with her glaive, but the intense attack shatters her barrier and knocks everyone to the ground.)

It makes us fill sorry for you that you even think you stand a chance at all against the likes of us. We are not like the other Black Hearts you defeated in the past.

(Black Wargreymon and the Legendary Warriors stand up.)

We're not giving up, you Royal Pains in the asses! Terra Destroyer!

(Black Wargreymon blasts at the Royal Knights, but the knights teleport behind the attack.)

You think you'd had enough punishment for one day. But if you want to go down in a blaze of glory, allow us to light the fire!

Koji, we have to revert and go into Fusion Mode.

Gotcha, Takuya.

(Koji and Takuya de-evolve, then scan their fractal codes on their D-Tectors.)

and Execute now! Fusion Evolution!

(Takuya turns into Aldamon and Koji turns into Beowulfmon.)

Alright, we better change as well, guys.

All but Aldamon and Beowulfmon: Slide Evolution!

(Kazemon turns into Zephyrmon. Kumamon turns into Korikakumon. Beetlemon turns into MetalKabuterimon. And Loewemon turns into JagerLoewemon.)

JagerLoewemon: I'm raedy to kick some tail, big time! You two won't revive Lucemon!

Zephyrmon: Got that right! So you two are free to back down any minute now and tell Lucemon you failed big time.

Forget it, you fools!

Korikakumon: Don't say we didn't warn you two! Okay, let's give it to them, guys!

MetalKabuterimon: All together now! One, two, three! Bolo Thunder!

Ebony Blast!

Frozen Arrowheads!

Hurricane Gale!

(The four Digimon's attacks merge together and strike the Royal Knight. They laugh.)

I really must tell Lucemon to supply us with bug spray. These mosquitos are going to give us West Nile if we're not careful, Dynasmon.

I personally agree with you, Crusadermon.

Aldamon, Beowulfmon, can't you two do something?

Aldamon: Of course. We defeated the Royal Knights before and we'll defeat them again!

Beowulfmon: Hey, Crusadermon! Dynasmon! You think you can take us on one more time?

Do not tempt us!

Blazing Inferno!

Cleansing Light!

(The two fire at the Royal Knights, but once again, it doesn't affect them.)

Fine then! Be that way! Breath of Wyvern!

(Dynasmon uses the attack again and blasts the Digimon, sending them to the ground, making them all de-evolve, as well as Black Wargreymon.)

Now to scan this world!

NO! DON'T DO IT!

(Dynasmon and Crusadermon laugh and scan Toran Castle. Slowly, the Suikoden world starts to vanish.)

Oh great! This is perfect!

(All of a sudden, a strange ship shows up above them.)

Who the heck is that?

(They read the words along the side of the ship, reading "Property of Mark Little. HaHey.com.")

All: Mark?

Mark's voice: (from intercom) Get your asses on my ship if you wanna live, you damn totos!

All: Okay!

(A rope ladder rolls down from the ship. Everyone sees it and climbs onto the ship just in the nick of time.)

The castle........ it's gone.........

Dman those Royal Knights!

Voice: You're not the only one who lost their base.

(They all look to see Max, Nora, and Black Gabumon.)

Max! Nora! Black Gabumon!

How did you guys survive?

Nora: Well, the Royal Knights attacked our base in the computer world also and scanned it. Mark and Fluisa here had an airship next door and we quickly took off before our base was destroyed.

It wasn't really cool seeing everything be scanned by the Royal Knights. Before they left, they muttered something about there being two areas left: Hollow Bastion and Toran Castle. Well, obviously, Toran Castle is gone.

And now Hollow Bastion remains, wherever it is.

I could take you there. I've been there!

Are you sure you can handle it, Kouichi?

I'm positive. Maleficent used me and now it's time we paid her a little visit.

If Hollow Bastion hasn't been absorbed first.

(At Hollow Bastion)

The entire videogame world has been scanned. The world is no more! So, Lucemon, you can be revived now.

's voice: Not necessarily, Maleficent. I told you EVERYTHING had to be scanned in order to revive me.

Yes, and we got all the data of the world right here.

What fools you mortals be. He said EVERYTHING. And when he says "everything," he means EVERYTHING!

We've already heard that one. What the hell are you two babbling about? You have all the data you'll ever need!

Must we explain everything in details? When he said everything, he meant everything! Including Hollow Bastion!

Wh-wh-what?!

Yes! And now, my Royal Knights, take the data from this place and revive me!

(Dynasmon and Crusadermon start to blast the castle with their attacks.)

What are you doing?!

Forget them, we must retreat! I'll get a Heartless Gummi Ship ready!

(Maleficent and Bakura quickly run to the basement and see a Gummi Ship. They enter it and take off.)

Now, my Royal Knights! Absorb the data!

and At once, Lord Lucemon!

(Dynasmon and Crusadermon absorb the data of Hollow Bastion. It slowly vanishes.)

(with data in hand) Now to give this to Lord Lucemon! Transmission!

(The data goes into the data crystal. It glows purple for a second. Lucemon's laugh is heard.)

At last, I am freed!

(On the airship)

Fluisa: Uh, guys, is it normal to see weird storm clouds when there's nothing left in the world?

Storm clouds?

(They all look to see the Royal Knights floating in the sky.)

The Royal Knights again!

Ah, the Stars of Destiny. Welcome to your destruction!

They didn't!

We have absorbed Hollow Bastion and forced Maleficent and Bakura to leave the world forever. Now bow before your new master, the great powerful Lucemon!

(Lucemon appears.)

That's Lucemon?

He's just a little kid.

You must be kidding.

(sarcastically) Oh no, someone help us, we're all going to die at the hands of a problem child.

(Sailor Moon, Sailor Chibi-Moon, and Spyro start laughing.)

My my my, it's not nice to make fun of one of the four Celestial Spirits of ancient times! Crusadermon, Dynasmon, dispose of these moronic fools!

At once, milord!

You can count on us.

(Dynasmon and Crusadermon blast the airship. The side of it explodes and a huge hole appears in it. The airship starts to fall down.)

Crap! We're all going to die!

Not necessarily.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! THERE'S NO GROUND OR ANYTHING LEFT IN THIS PLACE!

Are you sure? There's what's left of Mimi's dance club. You guys will be safe there. Although, I wonder why it's still there when Crusadermon and Dynasmon scanned it.

I had it established outside of the computer world before Lucemon was revived. We'll be safe there while you guys face Lucemon and his gang of dipshits!

Ready, Max?

I'm ready than I'll ever be.

You be careful, Max, we have a daughter to go home to.

(Max and Drake's D-Arc glow white.)

Both: Bio-Merge activate!

(Max and Drake merge with their Digimon, making them evolve to Black Wargreymon and Black Metal Garurumon.)

Black MetalGarurumon: Legendary Warriors, we'll meet up with you guys at the top, okay?

Try to stay alive until we do get up there!

Guys, we'll need your spirits again.

(The Legendary Warriors take out their D-Tectors.)

Gotcha, Koji. Wind into Flame!

Thunder into Light!

Ice into Flame!

Darkness into Light!

(The four's spirits go into Koji and Takuya's D-Tectors.)

and Unity execute! Unified Spirit Evolution!

(Takuya turns into EmperorGreymon and Koji turns into MagnaGarurumon.)

EmperorGreymon: Okay, Max, Drake! Here we come! Lucemon, prepare to lose again!

MagnaGarurumon: Onward to victory!

(EmperorGreymon and MagnaGarurumon fly toward the Royal Knights.)

Dragon Thrower!

Spiral Masquerade!

(The two Royal Knights attack Black Wargreymon and Black MetalGarurumon.)

You think that hurts, you pansies? Terra Destroyer!

Metal Wolf Claw!

(The two Digimon strike Crusadermon and Dynasmon hard.)

That actually hurt....... That actually hurt?!

No! This is impossible!

Keep fighting! You can't be beaten by these two pathetic Digimon! Destroy them and give me their data and the key to the human world is yours!

Like hell it will be!

(EmperorGreymon punches Dynasmon hard in the face.)

You're going down, Royal Knights!

(MagnaGarurumon punches Crusadermon hard in the face.)

Took ya long enough.

Sorry about that. We had to get everyone to safety.

It doesn't matter. These guys are nearly dead. I can sense it. They're weakening!

Then's let speed up the process! Magna Missile!

Dragon Fire Crossbow!

Terra Destroyer!

Metal Wolf Claw!

(The four attacks merge together and nail the Royal Knights hard. They both scream in pain and their fractal code appears. Lucemon's eyes widen.)

Just like last time!

Shouldn't you scan them before Lucemon does?

What's going on? What's happened to us?

All I remember is a creepy Gothic woman and a white haired boy, and then....... LUCEMON!

Wait! They were being used by Maleficent and Bakura! They aren't really evil.

No, but I am! Grand Cross!

(A cross made up of the planets of the solar system appears before Lucemon who blasts it at the Royal Knights. They scream in pain.)

Quit it!

Stop it! They don't deserve this from you, Lucemon!

Oh, don't worry. I'm not going to hurt them!

(Lucemon uses another Grand Cross on the Royal Knights again.)

The hell I'm not!

Cru......sa.....der......mon.........

Dy.......nas......mon........

(Lucemon scans Dynasmon and Crusadermon. The two vanish into Lucemon. Lucemon starts to laugh as black clouds surround him.)

Oh boy, this is going to be bad.

(At the dance club ruins)

What's going on?

Just like last time. When Lucemon scanned the Royal Knights, he evolved into Lucemon Chaos Mode.

I thought it was Falldown mode.

Yeah, well, Saban I guess wanted to make it sound a lot nicer or something like that. But still, Chaos Mode sounds better.

Well, whatever he calls himself now, we're all in trouble if Drake, Max, Takuya, and Koji don't destroy him.

Well we killed Lucemon once and they can kill him again! Even if it mean we need Susanoomon!

Susanoomon? Who's that?

That's the thing I forgot to mention. Susanoomon appears when all the Spirits: Human and Beast, come together.

Well, if we need him, her, it, then you guys will know when to summon it.

But there's a small problem.

And that problem is?

In order to get Susanoomon to come here, we need to unify darkness and light together.

That doesn't sound like a problem.

Yeah, but the last time we did it, Kouichi was killed by Lucemon.

That sucks. I know what that's like when to sacrifice myself to empower my closet friends.

Hopefully it won't be needed this time.

(Back at the battle)

This is going to be bad, isn't it?

You could say that, Max.

's voice: I feel refreshed and ready to kick some Stars of Destiny ass!

(The black clouds surrounding Lucemon clear, revealing Lucemon Chaos Mode.)

Lucemon Chaos Mode: Ah! It feels great to be back in the body that I will perfect the world in my image! A way to stop the chaos that the computer world is suffering from! The world that I will recreate once again and everyone be reborn to serve me and only me! Mwa ha ha ha ha!

Oh shit, he's transformed into Chaos Mode!

Chaos Mode?

His vaccine mega form.

He doesn't look so tough! I'll take care of him!

(Black Metal Garurumon flies toward Lucemon.)

Max! Wait! What are you doing?!

Metal Wolf Claw!

(Black Metal Garurumon blasts Lucemon, but a barrier surrounds Lucemon, dispelling the attack. Lucemon giggles.)

What?! My attack didn't hurt him?!

Tsk tsk tsk, Black Metal Garurumon, or is it, Max? You dare to defy me! If you didn't attack me, I would've let you live and let you live in my newly created computer world!

I wouldn't live in your world even if you paid me all the money in it! I despise you and all the other Black Hearts, Lucemon! You'll be just another example to the Black Heart leaders!

What a pity! Paradise Lost Punch!

(Lucemon charges at Black Metal Garurumon and lays into him with a flurry of punches. Black Metal Garurumon groans in pain with every punch nailed. After the punching is done, Lucemon hits him with a straight kick to the chin, sending Black Metal Garurumon flying upwards. Lucemon spreads his white and black wings and flies after him. He grabs him, then positions him in a piledriver position. As he proceeds to go down, Lucemon shuts his eyes and puts his right hand on his forehead, a grin forming on his face. Everyone on the dance club ruins move out of the way as Lucemon slams Black Metal Garurumon head first into the ground.)

MAX!

(Black Metal Garurumon glows silver, then reverts to Black Gabumon and Max. They both fall to the ground hurt.)

I told you not to try to fight me, little man. Anybody who tries to stop me with receive your fate! Battered and bruised and near death! You will be the first to go when I make the world wonderful again!

You monster! Gaia Fan Dance!

Nora! Stop!

(Nora tries to attack but Lucemon does his Lost Paradise Punch on her, piledriving her into the ground as well.)

Holy shit! Someone get Nora, Max, and Black Gabumon away from here!

What are you going to do?

I'm going to distract him!

No you're not!

(EmperorGreymon and MagnaGarurumon grab Lucemon as Black Wargreymon grabs Mahna, Max, Nora, and Black Gabumon, taking them to safety.)

Get them far away from here as you can, Drake!

Drake, eh? I'll keep that name in mind when I'm released from these two pieces of digital crap!

(Lucemon kicks both EmperorGreymon and MagnaGarurumon off of him. He laughs, then vanishes.)

NO! He's gone! Where did he go?

We have to go to the others and see how they're doing.

(Meanwhile)

(Lucemon appears in a strange dark place.)

Ah, the Dark Area of the computer world. Such great memories roam in this area. Yes. Like when I scanned that foolish boy, Kouichi. Heh heh heh, and I'll see to it that the Stars of Destiny don't unify both light and darkness together to form that accursed Susanoomon. He was able to defeat me last time, but he won't beat me this time. Not with the powers that Maleficent has equipped me with foolishly. So, Stars of Destiny, come to me, and face your final opponent, me!

(Back at the ruins)

This isn't good, you guys. Nora, Max, and Black Gabumon have gone into complete coma. I can't get them to wake up even if I tried my healing touch.

Dammit! It's all my fault! I should've stopped them when I had the chance! Damn that fucking Lucemon!

(Sailor Chibi-Moon walks up to Takuya and slaps him across the face.)

Chibi-Usa, that was uncalled for!

Takuya, snap out of it!

Chibi-Usa.....

Don't you "Chibi-Usa" me, pal! You need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and stop blaming yourself everytime someone gets hurts! Max, Nora, and Black Gabumon just got a little too cocky when it came to fighting Lucemon! Let's face it, none of us except you guys were able to defeat him! You guys need to go Susanoomon on Lucemon's angelic ass!

Uh, Chibi-Usa, do we have the same script, or are you ad libbing?

Shut up, Drake, I'm trying to get us an Academy Award for Best Picture!

Well, knock yourself out, I don't think we're going to get nominated anyways.

Stop worrying about awards! The entire.... well..... what's left of the computer world is in peril! And soon the real world will be in peril if we don't destroy Lucemon!

But we don't even know where he is.

Yes we do. Look!

(Koji points at a direction. Everyone looks to see the Dark Area.)

What in the hell is that?

That's the Dark Area. That's where Lucemon was the first time we battled him in Chaos Mode.

It took Susanoomon to kill him though.

Guys, before you go there, I want to give you my spirits again. We need to unify darkness and light together again.

(Kouichi's spirits appear before him.)

Take them.

Sure thing, bro. We won't come back until we kill Lucemon!

(Koji takes the Spirits of Darkness.)

You guys wait here. We'll head into the Dark Area and fight Lucemon!

We'll contact you when Max and Black Gabumon awaken. Hopefully you'll need them.

Ready, Black Agumon?

Ready than I'll ever be!

(Drake and Black Agumon glow white and Bio-Merge into Black Wargreymon.)

Okay, it's your turn, guys.

Gotcha!

(The Legendary Warriors scan their fractal code with their D-Tectors.)

and Execute now! Fusion Evolution!

, , and Execute! Spirit Evolution!

(Takuya transforms into Aldamon, Koji transforms into Beowulfmon, JP transforms into Beetlemon, Tommy transforms into Kumamon, and Zoe transforms into Kazemon.)

Okay, guys, we'll be back! Count ont it!

See ya later, Kouichi. I'll be back!

Good luck, Koji, Takuya, everyone!

(The Digimon fly towards the Dark Area.)

Come on, guys, you can beat his ass! You guys defeated D-Reaper after all!

(The Digimon plunge into the Dark Area.)

Okay, this is the Dark Area, huh?

I know, it's not all glamourous here, but what do you expect when Lucemon lives here?

It would be funny to see Lucemon sitting on a LazyBoy recliner.....

Eating popcorn.......

While drinking a beer or something.....

And trying to change the channel on his TV with a remote control. That would be funny to see, don't you think?

Yeah, but that is only a fantasy.

I don't think so anymore, guys. Look.

(They look to see Lucemon on a LazyBoy recliner, eating popcorn, drinking a beer, and having a remote control in his hand. On the TV is Monday Night RAW.)

Oh Kane, we're so much alike. No one respects us for the way we look.

All: What the hell?

Is he watching RAW?

(Lucemon looks at them.)

Oh yes, and it's quite good. JR got set on fire by Kane because JR couldn't shut his mouth, and...... HEY! What are you guys doing here?

Oh great. That's just fucking terrific. He's plastered.

Oh great, that means we can't have a fight until he sobers up.

Hey, what are you talking about? I'm sober as a...... as a....... what's a thing that's sober?

Oh Jesus Christ! He's sober than Lyle!

Than who?

Nothing.

Well then, you guys are going to have to do something until I sober up. Uh, hey, you guys wanna hear a joke?

Do we have to?

One time I was in 'Nam! Heh heh heh heh!

This is going to be forever and a day.

(A few hours later)

Great, now the bastard's passed out. I say we just kill his ass now.

If we kill him now, it will ruin the events of the movie, remember?

Damn, there's always a downside to things. Okay, whenever Lucemon wakes up, we're going to kick his ass!

(in his sleeping) No, Mommy, I haven't been drinking, I've been consuming bad things......

Okay, now this joke just died.

(A few hours later)

(sober) Oh my God, what the hell's been going on? I feel like I've been hit by a semi truck.

Would you stop wasting time and start fighting? Shit! We're on a dead line here!

Oh, very well then! Come and get me!

Our pleasure! Cleansing Light!

Blazing Inferno!

Hurricane Wave!

Blizzard Blaster!

Lightning Blitz!

Terra Destroyer!

(The six Digimon blast Lucemon, but when the smoke clears, Lucemon is still standing.)

My my my, how pathetic that was! I'm ashamed to even think that you can fight me!

(A ball of white light appears in Lucemon's right hand and a ball of black light appears in his left hand.)

Now what the hell is he doing?

He's combining the powers of light and darkness to do some major harm to us! And believe me, this thing frickin' hurts like a..... ooh. It's hard to describe.

I now call upon the powers of light.....

(Lucemon throws the ball of white light at the six Digimon. A dome of white energy surrounds them. They all scream in pain.)

And I call upon the powers of darkness!

(Lucemon throws the ball of black light at them. The dome of energy turns into a ball of bizarre energy. They all scream in pain. Lucemon starts laughing evilly. In a flash of light, the Digimon have reverted back to their human selves and Drake has un-bio-merged with Black Agumon.)

Ow, that hurt......

No kidding.

I hope to God he doesn't try that again.

Well, there's only one way to beat this guy!

What? What is it?

We need to form Susanoomon!

Good! Let's take care of this slob once and for all!

I don't think so! You won't kill me again! Light and darkness, combine again!

(Lucemon tries to blast them again, but is hit hard by a missile.)

Who dares to strike me!

Who do you think, ugly?

(They look to see Black Metal Garurumon.)

Max!

Black Metal Garurumon!

Hey, Drake, I think me and you got some DNA Evolving to do.

Gotcha, Max!

(Drake and Black Agumon combine into Black Wargreymon, then Black Wargreymon and Black Metal Garurumon glow white.)

Black Wargreymon!

Black Metal Garurumon!

(The two circle each other. The Legendary Warriors and Lucemon stare in awe.)

Both: DNA Digevolve to........

(The two Digimon merge together to form Omnimon.)

Omnimon: Omnimon!

Holy crap! They formed Omnimon?

Omnimon, huh? Oh too bad! I'm alot powerful than you are, Omnimon!

(Omnimon and Lucemon charge at each other. Omnimon fires his cannon at Lucemon.)

Ow! You son-of-a-bitch!

Transcendent Sword!

(Omnimon strikes Lucemon with his sword. Lucemon screams in pain.)

Now, guys! Form the Divine Warrior!

(The Legendary Warriors scan their fractal code with their D-Tectors.)

All: Execute! Ancient Spirits Unite!

(The five warriors merge together to form Susanoomon.)

Susanoomon: Okay, Lucemon! Prepare to get a blast from the past, you son of a bastard!

Huh? Oh for Christ's sake!

(Omnimon grabs a hold of Lucemon.)

Hey! Let me go!

Now! Kill him!

Okay, Omnimon! When we give you the signal, let go of him! Celestial Blade!

(Susanoomon forms a blade of light, circles it around the Dark Area, cutting it in half. The blade comes back and cuts through Lucemon. Omnimon quickly lets go of Lucemon before the blade hits. The Dark Area disintegrates and Lucemon's fractal code appears around him.)

N-Not again!

(Takuya's and Koji's D-Tectors appear.)

Okay, Lucemon! This time we'll scan all of your data! Fractal code, digitize!

(Lucemon's fractal code enters the two D-Tectors. A white Digi-Egg disappears, but a black one remains.)

Hey, wait a minute, why didn't that Digi-Egg go away?

Dammit! It happened again!

What do you mean?

(Drake's communicator goes off.)

This is Drake, come in.

Guys, we got a reading you defeated Lucemon, alright, but for the Digimon Tamers that don't know much about Lucemon, in that egg is his virus form, Satan Mode.

Sa-Satan Mode?

In other words, we're fucked!

(The black Digi-Egg starts to grow.)

Oh crap, the process is starting!

Can't we stop it?

If only we could.

(The Digi-Egg breaks open and Lucemon Satan Mode appears.)

Lucemon Satan Mode: Destroy! Destroy! DESTROY!

You must be kidding! That's Lucemon?

We know, pretty ugly, huh?

Destroy.......everything!

A little too late for that!

(Lucemon looks at the two Digimon.)

You......first!

(At the dance club ruins)

It doesn't look good up there, does it?

That Lucemon creature just transformed again into some weird dragon creature. And it's holding something in its arms.

It looks like another egg.

It's holding Lucemon's Larva Mode.

Larva Mode?

That's the thing that is inside the black orb that Satan Mode is holding. The larva controls that thing. If they can seapare it from the Dark Area, Lucemon will lose control.

Hopefully they can do just that.

(Back at the battle)

Lucemon Larva Mode: Now, my glorious disciple. Destroy them! Tide of Despair!

(Lucemon opens its dragon-like mouth and shoots a stream of fire at Susanoomon and Omnimon. They scream in pain as the fire hits them.)

Destroy!

Yes, my disciple. In do time. But now, these foolish survivors must choose to follow me or be destroyed!

Follow you? You're nuts!

The day we follow you is the day that the Black Hearts take over the world and that's not going to happen any time soon.

How tragic. Annihilism Rain!

(Lucemon flies overhead and shoots more fire down on them. The fire rains down on the two Digimon, taking more and more damage off of them.)

How in the heck do we defeat this guy?

's voice: With our help!

Bakura?

(They look to see the Heartless Gummi Ship Maleficent and Bakura took off in.)

You aren't the only survivors of this world, Stars of Destiny. We've come to help you out. Lucemon holds a larva version of himself inside that dark area he holds!

We'll distract him long enough for you guys to pull the larva out of there.

(Bakura fires a beam of energy from the ship at Lucemon Satan Mode. Lucemon screeches and shoots fire at the ship, but Maleficent uses her magic to shield them.)

Okay, guys, now!

Right behind ya, Susanoomon!

("Miracle Maker" plays as the two Digimon plunge themselves into the Dark Area. As they enter, they see Lucemon Larva Mode.)

So we meet again!

That's Lucemon?

That's a larva! He's trying to reproduce again!

Exactly, Omnimon. You certainly know much for someone who knows too little about the Digimon world!

Leave off, Lucemon! We defeated you once and we'll defeat you again!

Then prove it to me that you can defeat me again!

(Lucemon shoots white energy needles at them, but they are easily dodged.)

Supreme Cannon!

(Omnimon blasts at Lucemon. He screams in pain. Susanoomon punches the larva, causing it to fall out of the dark area. The dark area shatters.)

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Lucemon Satan Mode starts to breathe fire uncontrolably.)

Looks like Dragon Man's out of control without that pesky larva around to boss him around.

And we'll finish him off! Heaven's Thunder!

(Susanoomon blasts thunderbolts at Lucemon, paralyzing him.)

Celestial Blade!

(Susanoomon uses the attack on Lucemon. Lucemon screams in pain and splits in half. He screeches once more, then explodes.)

Take that! Huh? Guys! Look out!

What?

(They look to see Lucemon Larva Mode still alive. Lucemon attaches himself onto Susanoomon.)

Never again will you try to make me look like a fool, you foolish humans! I will destroy you this time! You will die!

That so?

(Susanoomon forms a sword and the five Legendary Warriors appear. Drake and Max, inside Omnimon, watch on in awe as the ten Legendary Warriors use the sword to slash at Lucemon.)

Good-bye, Lucemon! And good riddance!

(Lucemon glows white as beams of light emit from his body. He screams in pain, then explodes into fractal code. Seconds later, the fractal code forms the computer world again. Susanoomon looks at the children and Omnimon, then vanishes as well. The song ends after that.)

Alright! We did it!

Lucemon is gone again!

Good riddance to the bastard! I hope we never see his ugly mug again!

Just wait until the others back home see this!

They probably will. You never know when that Ramona chick's going to show this off to her company.

We'll take you guys back to the castle. Hang on tight now.

(Omnimon grabs the five kid and flies back to the computer world. The camera shows Drake inside Omnimon.)

(narrating) Well, we defeated Lucemon. And that was a close battle. I really didn't think we could defeat him. He had destroyed the entire computer world and nearly killed everone. I'm just this whole ordeals over with. But why did Maleficent and Bakura help us? All we know is that they returned back to Hollow Bastion, wherever that maybe. But still, this DNA Digevolving with my Digimon and Max's Digimon into Omnimon is an odd experience. I'm sure I'll get use to it. But that's another story. And still another movie away. All we need to do now is find the other Stars of Destiny.

("Miracle Maker" plays as Omnimon enters the computer world. The credits start to roll. During the credits, it shows the other Stars of Destiny coming outside of Toran Castle and meeting up with the others. Omnimon turns back itno Drake, Max, Black Agumon, and Black Gabumon. It shows Max and Drake waving farewell to one another, then him, Black Gabumon, and Nora vanishing. Everyone heads back inside as the screen fades out and the credits continue to roll. After the credits roll, the scene changes to Hollow Bastion.)

I hope to God that Redda did not see that failure to kill the Stars of Destiny and getting that puzzle.

Oh relax, Bakura, it could've been a lot worse. We could've been killed by Lucemon's data craving minions. But fear not, we have but one demon to unleash onto the world. And hopefully, this one will not betray us.

(Maleficent holds up the Data Crystal.)

And if he does?

I will simply do what I should've done a long time ago to D-Reaper and Lucemon. I will shatter the crystal and kill him if he betrays us.

(Scene fades out.)

Coming Soon: The Darkness of Zeiram


Hello, Drake here again. What you read is basically a remake of the season finale of the fourth season of Digimon, Frontier. I know that there are rumors of there being a fifth season and that America might not do it. But all I have to say is that Saban shouldn't waste his talent. Continue the Digimon series until Japan ends it. It's starting to be good with their cool villains. Well, hang on, guys, the third part of this movie is coming up, and then the exciting, long awaited Season Four will come about. Trust me.