Name Description

Balance of Chaos  

Last update:
2002-12-28

Ranma disappears without a trace. He comes back one week later but he is changed. For him,  two millennia has passed, and he has no memories of his previous life.

This Ranma doesn't take shit from anyone, be  they gods, sailor senshi, aliens or Nerima Wrecking Crew.

Ranma ½, Altaverse, Multi-crossover, Dark

Mirror Life

Last update:
2002-09-18

A sexy red-headed girl in daring clothes walks the streets of Nerima. Soon afterwards, Akane finds both Ranma and Ranma-chan together. Ranma is apparently cured but with 'Ranko' as an interesting side-effect.

Ranma ½, Continuation

Children Happens

Last update:
2002-07-19

When Ranma visisted the amazon village a fire broke out just as Shampoo was about to give the kiss of death. Now Ranma finds himself being an amazon and a mother to a five year old girl.

Ranma ½, Altaverse

Me, Myself and a Silly fanfic If one would ask me the signs of a great writer I would answer diversity. A great writer can write just about any genre and still make a good story. Now to prove just how great I am, I decided to do a comedy by combining a self-insert and revenge fic.

And yes, this means that flaming season on my ass is now officially open...

Ranma ½, Self-insert, Revenge fic

Curse on New Year's Eve Shampoo is in a deep depression. Ever since Ranma saved her from the Ghost cat, he has been avoiding her like the plague. Together with Cologne, they decide on a new course of action. Watch out Ranma, because here comes a new and improved Shampoo.

Ranma ½, Altaverse

Back