Okay, here's the lowdown, flyboy:
- Think of a sliding bar graph between you and each other pilot you're in the fight with.
- When the fight begins, this normally starts with a value of 0.
- If the number goes positive, that's bad for you, and good for them. It means that those guys are on your tail, and thus have a bonus to hit you.
- If the number goes negative, you're in a good position to hit the target.
Seems simple, ne? That's just the core idea, time to flesh it out.
1) Determine initiative as usual. Don't forget Manuverability bonuses/penalties.
2) Action time. You can do basically the following: