Bloodlines of Heroism: The Legacy of the Seven Star Dragoon Clan

Many people probably want to know what the Legacy of the Dragoon Clan of Seven Stars is about. The Dragoon Clan is an ancient race of knights that were chosen by a great being known as the Dragonlord; an ambassador of the Great Light whom created the universe. They were granted power and authority and became the only line of the defense of the Light Dimension.
As the title implies, the story follows the lives of the heroes within this family and the absolute link that binds them together. The first story's mainly about the story of Lance Tenchi Ryu Dragoon, and at the same time, it was about me: Israel Barbarin; the man behind the armor.
The second story takes place in the not so far future right after Lance's journey ended. This is the coming of age story of Lance Magmar Gohan Dragoon, Jr., the first son of Lance and Rai. This saga entails the trials and tribulations of his journey and making a name for himself.
Now the last story of the saga takes places in two realities, but the real mystery is how these two worlds are reunited, it starts at the end of the Dragoon Clan age and begins in a more turbulent age in which two unlikely heroes become the last line of defense to save the universe from the ultimate evil.

The Legacy of the Dragoon

The Heroic Life of Lance Tenchi Ryu Dragoon
Dragoon Clan of the New Generation: The Legend of Lance Magmar Gohan Dragoon
Hyper Knights of the Galaxy: The Lost Generation