Author: Hey! It’s the long awaited chapter 3 with the revelation of Kyloa’s secret! And when you’re done, please read my latest poem, which is entitled TRUE PAIN. Happy Reading!

 

Chapter 3

 

Gasps are heard all around

As secrets of the past

Are resurfaced in the present.

 

The wind blew up dust as the fighters stared each other down. Goku was the first to speak. "So, you must be Queen Frozena. We’ve heard so much about you."

"All good things I hope," she replied, voice smooth. "But I am afraid I have never heard anything about you. Why don’t you tell me, so I can notify your loved ones after you’re gone."

Goku tensed, clenching his fists. But Vegeta was one who responded. "If you really want to know, you’re going to have beat it out of us."

Queen Frozena’s lips twitched. "Brave words. And just what makes such a weakling so brave? Besides the fact that you are obviously a Saiyan. Saiyans always could give you an amusing boast but were never able to back it up."

Vegeta looked ready to strike but Goku held him back. "It just so happens that we were the ones who destroyed King Kold and that pitiful son of his, Frieza."

Queen Frozena chuckled her mirth. This was not the reaction they were expecting. "Well, I must admit, you have saved me quite a chore. It appears my husband has received the punishment he deserved after all. And his abomination as well. Maybe I won’t kill you after all."

"Don’t do us any favors," Piccolo replied, crossing his arms.

Queen Frozena’s smile tightened. "Hand over the witch and just maybe I’ll leave your planet unscathed."

Piccolo snorted. "I don’t think so. Leave now and maybe we won’t kill you."

Queen Frozena’s smile left her face completely. "Have it your way. But don’t think I will be as easy to kill as my pitiful husband and that dwarf Frieza. I don’t need to transform as males do."

Kyloa stepped closer to Piccolo and Goku. "Maybe you should accept her offer. Give me up. Maybe you won’t have to fight."

Piccolo looked at her incredulously. "Do you honestly believe that after she kills you she’ll leave peacefully without killing anyone else?"

"Piccolo’s right, Kyloa. We’re not about to hand you over to this monster." Goku turned his attention back Frozena. "You hear that? If you want Kyloa, you’re going to have to go through us first."

Queen Frozena’s eyes narrowed dangerously at them and she took a couple steps forward. "You all seem so willing to protect the little witch. And it makes me wonder. Do you really know the whole story?"

Krillin gave her a ‘duh’ look. "Of course we do. King Kold came to Earth, found out about our DNA, used it to create Frieza, you came to Earth hopping mad, tried to destroy it but Kyloa stopped you by trapping you in a rose. Does that about it cover it, lady?"

The queen’s eyes grew colder, if that was possible. "Just about. But you forgot one very important detail."

Kyloa froze and slowly began backing up. No one noticed, except Piccolo. What detail? Gohan glanced at Krillin and then his dad. "What is she talking about? Krillin seemed to get the facts pretty straight to me."

Goku scratched his head. "I don’t know."

Queen Frozena’s eyes gleamed wickedly and her lips twisted into a vicious smile. "Ah, so you haven’t told your little friends. Who could blame you. I wouldn’t want anyone else to know either. Maybe your friends won’t be so fierce to defend you once they know your little secret."

Everyone glanced at Kyloa who seemed frozen with fear and about to faint any second. Vegeta growled suspiciously. "Know what?"

Frozena was absolutely enjoying the torture that Kyloa seemed to be going through. "Should I tell them, little witch? After all, they have the right to know, don’t you think? I mean, they’ll be risking their lives because of it."

Frozena took a few more steps forward while Kyloa took a few steps back. "No, please. Don’t tell them, please."

Frozena’s face and body read predator as Kyloa’s read prey. She really was enjoying toying with the pathetic human. "And why shouldn’t I, you little whore? I think its high time that they knew you were the little trollop who whelped that pint sized brat Frieza."

Every single fighter facevaulted, except Eighteen, though she was surprised too. If the situation wasn’t so serious, Eighteen probably would have laughed at the comical expressions upon their faces. All eyes turned to Kyloa, who at the moment was paler than a ghost and had eyes wider than an orange.

Queen Frozena was almost positively gleeful. She threw up her hands in mock guilt. "Oops! Seems I let your secret slip. What will you do now?"

The fighters ignored the gossipy queen, keeping their eyes peeled on Kyloa. She was still slowly backing away from them when she caught the look in Goku’s eyes. The look stopped her movement. It was a hurt, betrayed look. "Is it true, Kyloa? Were you Frieza’s mom?"

Kyloa closed her eyes with a defeated expression upon her face.

"Yes. It’s true."

 

Author: Now everyone knows Kyloa’s big secret! Was it a surprise?


Go Back a Chapter
Go to Next Chapter
Return to THE FROZENA SAGA