|~Obsessed With FY~|
1. You got your non-FY friends into FY and now they're obsessed with it too.
2. You have over forty pictures from the manga alone duct taped onto the walls in your room.
3. You have had more than two dreams with FY characters in them.
4. You've read volumes 1-4 and only own one or two of the four.
5. You and your friends go out and buy FY tapes, graphic novels, anmd individual comic books. You then pass them around to all your friends so no one has to go without FY.
6. You think about what the world would be like without FY and then you shudder.
7. You spend 98.7% of your time online looking for FY sites and the other 1.3% of the time working on your own.
8. You spent two hours trying to make wav files for your computer. To do this you have to record your files from a video tape, to a cassette tape, to the sound recorder on the computer.
9. You almost threw the computer across the room when they came out crappy.
10. You went to Pocket Bishounen and caught all the male characters from FY.
11. You don't hate ANY of the chracters...You worship them all equally.
12. You learn how to do your hair like Miaka...ALL of the styles. (Ami-chan and me)
13. You dye your hair purple. (Ami-chan)
14. You become a crossdresser [if you're male]. (Ami-chan and me)
15. All of your phone conversations have FY mentioned at least once, if the conversation isn't already about FY.
16. You have over 400 pictures from both the manga and the anime saved onto your computer.
17. You make your own pictures with a camera and all of your FY manga.
18. You draw your favorite character's character on the exact spot it shows on your favorite character. [I think I used the word character too many times...] (Ami-chan and me)
19. You get your favorite character'c character tatooed onto your skin in the exact location they have it.
20. From time to time you open up your favorite volume of the manga to your favorite scene, laugh as hard as you did the first time you read it, close the book back up, and then go on living your normal life. (Ami-chan)
21. Your life isn't considered "normal" to most people because you're so obsessed with FY.
22. You can spell the character's names (Japanese and Chinese) better than you can spell your own.
23. You forget how to spell your name sometimes because of this.
24. You accidently put "Miaka Yuki" on the top of your math homework.
25. The teacher knew it was yours.
26. You developed a split personality named Miaka/Yui/Tamahome/Nuriko/Hotohori/Tasuki/Chichiri/etc. that is that character.
27. It becomes your main personality.
28. Your family questions your sanity...Your friends think its perfectly normal...
29. You wish you could get sucked inside a book too.
30. You go into the "Private" section of the library looking for the book....
31. You get kicked out of the library because you broke the lock to get in there...
32.You go to the Private section in an other librbary looking for it. You ask the book keeper where it is. they say they don't have it. You get angry because you KNOW it exists and don't know where it is. (Ami-chan and me)
33. You read or watch Fushigi Yugi at least once a day...That doesn't include going online for 2 hours and finding new sites, information, and pictures.
34. You go online and find over 50 pictures from the manga to print off of your computer becasue your printer ran out of color ink.
35. You convince your mom to go to the store to buy colored ink and then curse at the workers at Walmart [behind there backs, of course] for running out.
36. You go around subconsciously humming or singing the songs.