May 20, 2012 Part 4
Contact: Jon and Andrea Peck
111 Winsor Drive
White River Junction,
This vendor has the perfect name for his business because there were certainly berner treasures galore in their booth. Jon and Andrea Peck were always so friendly and helpful each time I came into their booth; it was a pleasure to visit and shop with them. They have so many lovely Berner items to choose from.
Here is a partial list of some of the great things you can get from Berner Treasures:
1. New Auto magnet with two Berners and Swiss Flag ($6 each)
2. Four different garden flags ($17.50) each featuring art by Carol Pontin, Anne Mainman, Michael Steddum and Malfo
3. 3-D woodart ornaments, handmade in Vermont ($19)
4. Painted metal signs, made in New Hampshire ($16.95 to $30)
5. Woven Bernese Christmas stocking ($20)
6. Mendota 6 foot slip leads made in the USA ($17.95)
7. Limited edition giclee prints of Anne Mainmans Athos and Isis this is the same print as the one Jon and Andrea Peck donated to the Health Auction, which was the original water color.
Please visit their website to see all of the Berner Treasures they have, and to sign up for their Berner newsletter. www.bernertreasures.com
Berner Treasures donated a Cutting Board featuring Berner artwork by Carol Pontin and a bottle of First Choice Multi-Vitamin Mineral Supplements to the 2013 Berner-Garde Fundraiser.
Return to the Shopping at the Specialty 2012 Main Page
Site hosted by http://www.bernese.biz