Years

Chapter 6

Here is part 6 for all of you who have been waiting VERY patiently. Please write a review!!! PLEASE!!!! Thanx!

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Pan awoke the next morning…chained to the living room walls. ‘Good Kami, what’s going?!’ She yelled to herself. She tried to break free of the shackles and chains that confined her to the wall.

“WHAT’S GOING ON?! GOJITA! KAYLA!” Pan yelled helplessly. Her attempts to break the chains were fruitless. She only succeeded in hurting herself.

Gojita walked into the room holding his little sister in his arms. He wore an expressionless frown. Kayla gripped her older brother’s shoulder; she began to cry.

“Why can’t we just let her go, Gojita? She IS mommy.” The little girl cried.

“Enough Brat!” Came a sudden boom.

“Shh Kayla, it’ll be okay.” Gojita said rubbing his sister’s small back.

“Who’s there?” Pan asked confidently.

“Well, well, well…it looks like I finally have you…Pan.” The dark figure said stepping out.

“Oh good Dende. What the hell are you doing here?” Pan yelled.

“Ah, it’s good to see I’ve gotten your attention now.” He said, smirk widening.

“LET ME GO TURLES!!!” She screeched.

“No…where would the fun be in that?” He said smirk widening.

“Alright Turles, we had a deal.” Gojita said stepping into the conversation. Pan tipped her head to the side to see her son standing there looking angrier than ever.

“What deal?” Pan inquired darting her head from Turles to her son.

“Explain to her, Brat.” Turles said scornfully.

Gojita took a deep breath. “My mother in my time is sick because he MADE her sick. He said the only way he would produce the antidote for us is if we were to capture you.” He said hanging his head in shame.

“How could you?” Pan said in a low husky whisper.

Turles stood and watched in amusement.

“Why me?” Pan asked facing Turles angrily.

“Because Brat, if you leave this room at the power level you’re at, that could mean MY downfall, and I’m not going to risk that now am I?” Turles shrugged.

“Do we have a deal?” Gojita said from the side.

“No.” Turles replied simply.

“YOU SON OF A BITCH! WE HAD A DEAL!” Gojita yelled.

“Well kid, you made a deal with the wrong guy. But thanks anyway.” Turles said forming an energy ball. He turned his icy glare to Pan. “Too bad Brat…you would’ve made a great warrior too.” Turles laughed insanely and threw the energy ball towards Pan.

“Oh no you don’t!” Gojita yelled intercepting the energy ball and his mother. He sent the energy ball hurling out of the house and into the empty sky. He quickly undid the shackles that held Pan to the wall.

“We’ll talk later.” Pan said a little angry. She turned her burning gaze toward Turles. “But you first.” Pan powered up to SSJ. Gojita smirked and followed suit. Kayla noticed her mother and brother charging up…so she stood between them and went SSJ too.

“Shall we?” Pan said evilly.

“We shall.” Kayla chuckled evilly.

“Nice try Brats. You’ll have your day to fight me…but not now. Until then.” Turles said. His image melted away and soon, he disappeared completely.

“Huh? He was just an image?” Pan asked astonished.

“I guess so.” Gojita shrugged powering down. “Look mom, I’m REALLY sorry…I mean, I wanted to save the mother of MY time that I almost forgot you two were the same person that I love so dearly.” Gojita said on the verge of tears.

“It’s okay…I can understand why you did it. But why can’t you just ask your Grandma Bulma to make an antidote?” Pan sympathized. Sure she was still mad at them and she didn’t trust them, but right now they were confused and scared. ‘I’ll just keep an eyes on them.’ Pan thought.

“My Grandma Bulma is confined to a bed right now. She’s got the flu or something like that. She’ll be healed soon, but it’s not enough time for mom. And dad doesn’t know how to help either.” Gojita said sitting down.

“How about this, I’ll make you a deal…” Pan started.

“NO! NO MORE DEALS!!” He screamed. His eyes were wide in fear.

“Shh…calm down. How ‘bout this, you can train with me and help us defeat Turles..and we’ll give you the antidote you need.” Pan said.

“How?” Gojita asked curiously.

“We’ll use a time machine to get to the future and get your mother, bring her back, and cure her that way.” Pan said intelligently.

“Wow, that’s a great plan!” Gojita said happily. “But why do you need me and Kayla to help you fight Turles?” He questioned.

“Because if he’s smart…he’ll go back and train some more before coming. And I don’t want to risk loosing.” Pan said.

“Deal.” Gojita said.

“I’m really sorry mama.” Kayla said crawling into Pan’s lap and hugging her.

“It’s okay sweetie.” Pan said smoothing her hair.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

Trunks’ eyes bolted open. He quickly ran downstairs after changing.

“MOM! CALL EVERYONE AND TELL THEM TO MEET US AT THE LOOKOUT!” He yelled.

“Everyone is already here sweetie.” Bulma said kissing Trunks on the cheek. “Morning sunshine.” She chirped.

“Morning mom.” Trunks said zooming down the hallways to the living room. “Good, everyone’s here. Let’s go to the lookout!” He said joyfully.

After everyone gathered their possessions, they were off to the lookout.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

Trunks quickly slowed the time. He wanted to talk to Pan and clear everything up.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

Pan was sparring with her children. It had been 4 months since the Turles incident, and all of them had already turned SSJ2. ‘It’s great to see that my children are strong. It’s a good thing they’re here. They sure helped me turn SSJ2.’ Pan thought. Pan glanced over her shoulder and noticed the screen pop up.

“Quick! Hide behind the tree! Both of you! I need to explain things first!” She whispered.

“HEY PAN!” Trunks yelled. Pan made sure that they couldn’t see Gojita and Kayla before the screen came closer.

“Hello.” Pan said cheerily.

“Okay Pan, I need to finish my sentence. I love you.” He said sincerely.

“I know. And I love you too.” She said a bit mischievously.

“How do you know?” Trunks asked confused.

“KIDS!” Pan yelled. Soon, two figures stepped out from behind the tree.

“WHO THE HELL ARE THEY?!” Trunks yelled looking at his and Videl’s “twins.”

“Everyone,” Pan said to the entire group, “this is Gojita and Kayla. They are my future kids.” Pan said smiling cheek to cheek.

“And the father would be?” Marron asked somewhat jealously. ‘Better not be Trunks!’ She thought.

“Daddy!” Kayla squealed looking at Trunks.

“Me?” Trunks asked.

“Yes father.” Gojita said smiling.

“Oh good Dende…now I’ve seen everything.” #18 sighed.

“I’m a great grandma!” Chi Chi said delightfully.

“WE’RE GRANPARENTS!” Videl and Bulma said jumping up and down.

“I think I’ll go kill myself now.” Vegeta said sarcastically.

“Why Vegeta? Now we’re family!” Goku said happily putting his arm around Vegeta’s shoulder.

“My point exactly.” Vegeta muttered.

“Good Dende…I’m a father.” Trunks muttered still not able to get over the shock of it all.

“Hi daddy!” Kayla squealed.

“YOU’RE NOT HELPING!” Trunks yelled.

“I know!” Kayla giggled. “It took mommy a while to get used to it too. She even passed out.” Kayla squealed.

“Ah…hehe…”Pan said turning a deep shade of red. “I’ll explain their history later. I’ve been in the room for about 5 years now. All of us in this room have reached SSJ2…even Kayla. They’re going to help us fight Turles. I’ll explain more later. We’re gonna come out now. I’ll reprogram the computer to let us out tomorrow…in you’re case, a couple of seconds. See you then!” Pan said terminating the connection.

Within seconds, the sirens went off indicating someone was coming out. The whole Z team reverted their attention to the door that opened slowly.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Well, there is part 6. I hope you like it. Please write a review. THANX!

-Christina :)a