Years

Chapter 13

Good day to you all. I’m sorry this took so long. This has been one of the worst weeks of my life. I had finals this entire week…so here is what everyone’s been waiting for. Enjoy!

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Pan woke up with the first of the morning rays. She felt Trunks’ strong arms around her waist. She quickly, and quietly, dislodged herself from his arms. She stood up and stretched all of the sore muscles all over her body.

‘Not a bad idea.’ Pan thought glancing at the pool. She walked over to the pool, and went in with a splash.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

Trunks felt the cool water bathe his face. He felt around for Pan, and noticed that she was no-where to be seen. He turned his head over to the area that he heard the splashing noises.

‘Perfect.’ He thought grinning mischievously. He quickly crept over to the waters edge and slid in quietly.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

Pan cocked her head to the side and noticed that Trunks wasn’t there anymore.

“Huh? Where’d he go?” She asked no one in particular.

“Right here!” He yelled before pulling her under water with him.

Pan quickly got out of his arms and sputtered to the surface. “You idiot!” She choked.

“Morning Panny.” He said embracing his mate from behind.

“I suppose.” Pan said relaxing a bit. She rested her head on Trunks’ shoulder and closed her eyes as the sun shone on her.

“Pan?” Trunks asked sweetly.

“Hmm…” She mumbled.

“Are you hungry?” He asked with a glint of mischief in his voice.

“Yes. What do you want to eat?” She asked.

“You.” He murmured in her ear as he turned her around.

“Pervert.” She laughed kissing him. “I need a shower.” Pan said trying to get out of his arms.

“Me too.” He said seriously as he flew off to the showers.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

“Alright Cell…” Janemba started holding his cards closely to his face.

“Bring it on.” Cell said following suit.

“Do you…HAVE A SEVEN!” Janemba jumped.

“GOLDFISH! HA! Do you have a…seven?” Cell asked blankly.

“You dumb ass! I just asked you that!” Janemba said standing up angrily.

“Err…you didn’t let me finish! Do you have a seven…teen.”

“You shit hole! There is no seventeen!” Janemba said about ready to flip the table over.

Freeza smiled evilly. He went over to Cell’s chair and kicked the bottom of it.

“What the hell?!” Cell yelled turning around in his chair. Just then, a spare deck of the exact cards fell from his lap.

“I KNEW IT! YOU WERE CHEATING!” Janemba said looking at the deck on the floor.

“No shit Sherlock.” Freeza mimicked from the side.

“Shut the hell up! I didn’t ask you for your five cents!” Janemba said furiously.

“Well I didn’t ask for yours, did I?!” Freeza shrilled.

“ENOUGH! IF I HAVE TO HEAR YOU THREE FIGHT OVER SOMETHING STUPID AGAIN…SOMEONE IS GOING TO HAVE A ONE WAY TRIP TO HELL…AGAIN!” Radditz said from his chair. “WHY DON’T YOU WORTHLESS BASTARDS GO AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE LIKE TRAINING!” He yelled leaving the room.

“Now look what you did!” Cell said shoving Freeza.

“Me?! It was Janemba you idiot! I didn’t do shit!” Freeza yelled back.

“WHAT PART OF ENOUGH DON’T YOU GET!” They heard Turles yell. “Fine, I’ll give you three nimrods something to do, go and train. But I made three separate cells for each of you…that way I don’t have to listen to your incessant ranting!” Turles said stalking off.

“Fine.” The three declared going their separate ways.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

The entire Z gang had met up at Bulma’s house for brunch.

“Come on Vegeta, stop being so sour.” Bulma pleaded with the Prince.

“Hmph…like hell I’ll act like nothing happened.” Vegeta grunted.

“Oh please Vegeta. As much as you hate to admit it, you love Kayla and Kiku…even more so than Bra…and that is virtually impossible.” Bulma smiled.

“Che…the brats need discipline. It’s obvious that their parents aren’t going to do anything.” Vegeta said trying to cover.

“Uh huh…and that’s why you are with them 24/7…right Veggie-Chan?” Bulma said sweetly.

“I am not!” Vegeta defended.

“GRANDPA VEGGIE!!!” Kayla squealed in fear.

“Oh no.” Bulma heard Vegeta murmur before taking off towards the girls.

“WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?!” Vegeta said about ready to explode.

“Thank you girls.” Bulma said walking up to Vegeta.

“You’re welcome Grandma!” The two girls laughed leaving.

“Point proved.” Bulma whispered into his ear and pinched him in the ass.

“Damn conniving human.” Vegeta mumbled leaving.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

“Those two are so cute.” Videl laughed seeing the odd couple run off.

“They’re different is the word.” Gohan said relaxing next to his wife.

“Gohan?” Videl asked.

“Hmm…” He mumbled.

“When is Pan coming back?” Videl asked worriedly.

“Videl, you don’t need to worry about Pan.” Gohan reasoned. “She’s a big girl now. She’s grown up.”

“I know, but she grew up without us.” Videl thought sadly.

“She didn’t grow up without us honey. Just think of it as her going off to college.” Gohan said.

“Fine. But I still worry about her being away from home for so long.” She sighed leaning on her husbands shoulder.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

Pan put the last dish in the dishwasher and wiped her hands. Her and Trunks had just devoured a thirteen-course breakfast in about 2 minutes flat. They also had a LONG shower before that.

“Hi Pan.” Trunks said nuzzling her neck.

“Hello there Mr. President. So, did your company crash from your absence.” She laughed.

“I wouldn’t really care if it did. But it didn’t.” Trunks finished.

“Trunks.” Pan said with a serious expression.

“Huh?” Trunks asked looking in her eyes. She never used the serious voice unless it was urgent.

“I think we should go home.” She said looking him in the eyes.

“Why? You don’t like it here Pan?” Trunks said somewhat hurt.

“No Trunks…it’s not that. I would stay here all my life if it meant being with you…but something’s not right. Something to do with Turles and the upcoming battle.” Pan said pensively.

“Are you sure?” He asked.

“I’m positive.” She said looking him in the eyes.

“Then let’s go.” Trunks said getting up. He quickly began to change into his fighting attire.

“Trunks. I’m really sorry.” Pan said from the bed.

“Pan, it’s okay. It was your fault.” Trunks said kissing her passionately.

“You promise.” Pan said.

“I promise.” Trunks said smiling.

“Trunks, I want you to make me another promise.” She said seriously.

“Yeah.” He asked.

“Promise me you’ll come back alive.” She whispered.

“Pan, trust me. I won’t go and get myself killed.” Trunks laughed.

“Trunks, promise me damnit! I don’t want to lose you.” She said in tears.

Trunks didn’t know what to say. She was crying in his arms. “I promise Pan.” He said holding her closely.

“Thank you.” She said resting her head in his chest.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

Vegeta and Goku looked to the sky. They both stood up from the table.

“What’s going on?!” Bulma yelled standing up. Vegeta and Goku never stopped in the middle of their meal unless there was an emergency.

“THAT SON OF A BITCH IS EARLY!” Vegeta yelled taking off to the sky.

“What?!” Came Bulma’s yells.

Goku glanced over at the group. “They’re here. They cheated out on their word. They’re two days early. Everyone get ready for battle. Bra, Future Bra, Marron, Future Marron, Bulma, Future Bulma, Chi Chi…watch over the kids. The rest of you, follow me.” Goku said taking off to the sky.

And so the entire Z gang and future Z gang took off to the battle field.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

“Pan, what’s up with everyone.” Trunks asked as they followed everyone’s ki signatures.

“That son of a bitch is early. We’re supposed to have another two days before battle. But he’s here now.” Pan said with a scowl on her face.

“Then let’s go.” Trunks said with the thrill of excitement in his voice.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

Pan and Trunks made their ways down to the Z gang.

“Hey Pan, Trunks.” Everyone greeted.

“What’s going on now?” Pan asked.

“Well, we’re trying to think up a plan.” Gohan explained.

“Where are the kids?” Pan asked.

“They’re with Bulma and the others.” Goten mumbled.

“And what about Gojita and Tegami. Are they going to help fight this bout?” Pan asked.

“Yes we are mother.” Gojita said.

“Very good then. Let’s get our minds together ladies and gentlemen. This is one tough guy we are up against. They may not be that smart….but remember, fighting is their life.” Pan said.

“Ours is too.” Goku said.

“No Grandpa. Not like theirs. They live to fight, and they live to kill and conquer. We live for the sake of our future.” Pan said.

“Right.” Goku said rubbing his chin.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

“Now listen up. We’re here now. I don’t want to hear another complaint out of all of you. All you three do is complain. Use your brains in this fight, not your ass. Got it?” Turles barked.

“Yeah, yeah.” Cell wavered off.

“Very well then. We land in 2 minutes. I hope you’re all ready.” Radditz said from the computer controls.

“More ready then I’ll ever be.” Turles said evilly.

“So, exactly who are we up against again?” Cell asked somewhat baffled.

Everyone in the room face-vaulted.

“You mean to tell me that all this time, you didn’t know who we were fighting?!” Turles said about ready to beat the living daylights out of Cell.

“Nope.” He said.

“Does the name Kakarotto ring a bell?” Turles said taking a deep breath.

“Who?” The three of them asked.

“I thought we were going to fight Goku!” Janemba said standing up and ready to leave.

“IDIOTS! We are…Kakarotto is his saiya-jin name!” Radditz yelled.

“Oh…” They all said settling down.

“OOOHHH!!! We get to fight Goku! Yeah! Revenge is a real bitch you know.” Cell said once he figured out who they were fighting.

“Yeah, I know.” Turles said once he looked out the window to see they had already landed.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

“Well everyone, here is the moment we’ve been preparing for.” Goku said as he watched the front of the ship’s door slowly descend.

“Trunks.” Pan whispered standing next to her mate.

“Yeah.” He said looking down at her.

“Remember your promise. If you die, I do too.” Pan said seriously.

“No Pan, you will not die. You must look after Gojita.” He said rubbing her tummy.

“You mean…” Pan started.

“Well, not yet Panny. I made sure that I didn’t last night. I wouldn’t want to risk losing him. I want you to take part in this battle. Think of it as a good long spar.” Trunks said. He lowered down to her ear. “We will make Gojita later.” He whispered.

Pan smiled and kissed Trunks. “Good luck. Don’t kill yourself.” Pan smiled turning her head to the skip.

“I won’t…I promise.” Trunks said turning his face to the ship as well.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Well, it looks like the trouble has arrived. Let the battle begin. Oh, and if people are wondering why I didn’t make Gohan mad at Trunks…well I thought that was kinda cliché…so I tried something new. Please write a review! Ja ne!

-Christina :)