Years

Chapter 11

Sorry that took so long ladies and gentlemen…but here you go.

Oh and a little note…people were confused with the other story and now that I read it, yeah it was a little confusing. So from here on, if I just write the characters name, then he is from the present dimension. But if I put “future” in front of their name, then they are obviously from the future. I’m really sorry for the confusion. Here ya go…

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

“Well…” Turles said tapping his foot impatiently. “have you done your part yet Radditz?”

“As a matter of fact, I have.” He said triumphantly.

“Well…” Turles said feeling his patience dwindle down to nothingness.

“Freeza, Cell, Janemba…enter.” Radditz yelled.

With a squeak, the large doors opened and all three villains stepped in.

“Now, you must remember one thing and one thing only…” Turles said pacing back and forth in front of the three. “I own you. You will not boss me around. If it wasn’t for me, you would all be stuck in hell. Unless you want to go back, I suggest you listen to me.” Turles said waving a finger in their faces.

“Fine.” They all said stubbornly crossing their arms.

“Good.” Turles said straightening his posture.

With a quick turn, he flowed out of the door.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

“Could you pass me the rice, Veggie-chan.”? Bulma cooed.

“Here’s the damn rice. Don’t call me Veggie-chan either.” He barked in a warning tone.

“Okay honey.” Bulma smiled.

With the Future Z gang and the present Z gang on separate tables, things didn’t seem as confusing as they were.

“So exactly what’s the plan?” Future Gohan said from his side seriously.

“Well…we were all wondering…if you could help…us out.” Pan said between slurps.

“Help?” Future Gohan said from his side.

“Well, the thing is that Turles is back. And from the looks of it, it looks like that he’s also got allies.” Pan said looking up from her bowl of rice and teriyaki chicken.

“Who’s Turles?” Future Goten asked curiously.

“That’s our Uncle.” Future Gohan murmured absent-mindedly.

“Wow, mom had a brother? I didn’t know that.” Future Goten said in total awe.

“Oh god.” Gohan said leaning back in his chair. “You’d think that he’d grow up to be a little smarter.” He whispered to his wife.

Future Gohan looked at his brother in disbelief. “You are such an idiot. Mom was an only child. I’m talking about dad’s brother.” Future Gohan said ready to beat the living crap out of his brother for being such an idiot.

“Now Gohan, watch your temper. I don’t want you to be an only child again.” Future Chi Chi said.

“Yes mother.” Future Gohan said settling down.

“HA!” Goten said from his seat. “See Gohan, you’re gonna grow up to be a momma’s boy still!”

“Shut up! I’m gonna go over there and beat the crap out of you!” Gohan said ready to fly himself at his little brother.

“Daddy, sit down before you hurt yourself.” Pan said confident that her father would listen to her.

“Yes honey, sit down. And Goten, grow up.” Videl said glaring at Goten.

“Fine.” Gohan remarked stubbornly.

“That’s better.” Videl sighed.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

After everyone had finished eaten, Pan thought she’d take a peak inside of the infirmary.

She walked in and noticed Future Trunks in there.

“Oh sorry. Didn’t mean to startle you.” Pan said as she went and stood next to all of the machines to check on their recovery.

“It’s okay.” Future Trunks murmured in a low, horse voice.

“Have you gotten any sleep yet?” Pan said noticing the bags that hung from his eyes.

“No.” Future Trunks said rubbing the sleep from his eyes. “Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine.” He smiled reassuringly. “So, what do you think of your future?” He asked changing the subject.

“Oh well, it’s a bit weird…but I like how things are turning out.” Pan said looking up from her work.

“Hehe…you just like the fact that you end up with me instead of Marron.” He smirked.

“That too.” Pan said nodding her head in agreement.

“Well, I’ll tell you one thing…” Trunks said. “Don’t be afraid of losing me. You have no clue how long I’ve been in love with you. Well, how long this Trunks has been anyway. Ever since the dark dragon ball search, he’s fallen in love with you. It started out with sister brother love, but as you grew…so did my love, HIS love for you. Trunks me, he has liked you for a while.” Future Trunks said as his smile widened at Pan's reaction when she heard all of this information.

“Really?” She asked on the verge of tears.

“Yes really.” Came a voice from the doorway.

“Trunks.” Pan said turning her head. “You’ve liked me that long?” She said as tears streamed down her face.

“Well, I think I’ll take up your offer on getting some sleep. Good night all.” Future Trunks said leaving the room.

“Trunks.” Pan said getting his attention back. “You’ve liked me that long?” She repeated.

“Yes.” He said cupping her cheek with one hand and wiping the tears that streamed down her face with his other.

“I love you Trunks.” Pan said moving in for a kiss.

“I love you too.” Trunks said before covering her mouth with his.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

Future Pan’s eyes fluttered open. She sensed a familiar ki by her. Although there was something different to it, she dismissed that idea.

“Trunks.” Future Pan said sitting up. “TRUNKS!” She yelled seeing him kissing some other girl whom she couldn’t see.

“No wait! It’s not what it looks like.” Trunks said in desperation as soon as he saw Future Pan wake up. ‘Oh crap, this looks bad.’ He thought.

“How could you?!” The angry Future Pan yelled. “Who’s the bimbo you traded me in for? She’s not blond so she must be smart enough to run when she sees my fist aimed for her fucking face!” Future Pan yelled standing up on the bed.

“WAIT!! STOP!” Future Trunks said plowing through the doors in time to catch the fist that was aimed for Pan’s head.

“Hold on…what’s going on here?!” Future Pan yelled as she saw two Trunks’ in the room at the same time.

“Honey, calm down.” Future Trunks said to his wife. “This is Trunks and…Pan. We went back to the past. We’re in the past right now to save you and my mom.” He explained.

“Oh no…I’m SOOOOOOOOOOO sorry.” Future Pan said getting off the table and stood in front of Pan and Trunks.

“Ah, don’t worry about it.” Pan waved off.

“Yeah, no probs.” Trunks said.

“It’s not like you’d hurt them anyway.” Future Trunks muttered.

“What?!” Future Pan said taking her anger out on her husband.

“I was just kidding honey. I missed you.” Future Trunks said lovingly.

“Aw…I missed you too honey.” Future Pan said falling into his embrace.

‘Worked like a charm.’ Future Trunks thought. Future Pan pulled her self out of her husbands’ arms.

“You idiot…we share a bond. I heard everything you just said. We share a bond.” Future Pan said angrily.

“Umm…honey, I was only kidding again.” Future Trunks said slipping out of the room.

“Oh no you don’t!” Future Pan said running out of the room after her husband.

“Okay…what just happened?” Pan asked the confused Trunks who stood next to her.

“I’ll tell you when I get a clue.” He remarked looking at the retreating couple.

“Well, at least we know that we’ll still have fun in the future.” Pan said draping her self on Trunks.

“Yeah, I know.” He said in a sappy tone.

“Trunks?” Pan said with her head on his shoulder.

“Hmm…” He mumbled.

“You still owe me one GOOD round of sparring.” Pan said casually.

“Would you care for me to take you up on that offer now?” He asked idly.

“Sure, why not.” Pan said luring him to the gravity chamber.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Well, how was that? Did you enjoy it? Please write a review and tell me what you think?