Whisper

By: Panny-Plan

Chapter 2: ::Purple Haired Stranger::



A/N: Alright, I'll buy it. *raise eyebrow at readers* Buy what? I'm just confusing myself! So did yall like that chappy? Does any one know how to freaking work the stupid font size thing! It's driving me mad!

Oh yeah! There's another thing! My mom got pissed at the cable company! I guess you know what that means! No DBZ! But could somebody please email me what has happened since Gohan went up to fight, and Videl got hurt, they will recive a nice mentioning in this ficcy! *sweatdrop* R/R... Oh yeah, Thank you so much for the reviews! Last chapter didn't make much sense, hey, wait a sec, neigther does this one! Kami, I don't even think this whole story makes sense, but hey, that's just my style of writting...

*****

* * *

"Love has no bounderies. It is only limited to those who

won't free their minds..."

* * *



That was five years ago today. Pan sighed as she searched her purse for her keys. SHe found them and smiled. SHe was the best author of the Satan City Times and ad a wonderful life. Ever since she had moved out. Ever since she had escaped.

Her past five years were the most pain, but the most relaxable. Her life at home, they wre sufficating her. She was finally free. Finally free to do what ever she felt like doing. SHe turned the key in the knob and pushed the door open. SHe smiled as the toasty smell of a warm apartmen met her face. she had just enought time to put down her work things and run right out the door with a cup of hot coca.

Pan poured the sugar into the cup and drank slowly. It felt so good to her tense mucels. SH had been trying to write three chapters before the deadline, but she was so stressed, she didn't think she could do it. Pan put down her mug and dashed out the door to run back downtown.

*

Pan unlcoked her apratment door and opened it. IT was even warmer. "I'm home honey!" there was a high pitched squeel.

Pan put her purse on a side table and looked at the oven. Her roomate, Ceris, had been making a turkey. A little girl, no older than fve came into the room. She ran towards Pan.

"Mommy!" Pan smiled and picked the little girl up. "Guess what Ceris is making?"

Pan already knew but decided to go along with it. "What?"

"A turkey for Christmas! Isnt that fun!"

Pan frowned. "But honey, it's not CHristmas yet. Christmas in in a few more weeks."

THe little girl smiled. "I know. But she said we should start celebrating early."

Pan giggle. "that sounds like Ceris." Pan looked down at the little girl. The little girl had thick curly locks of purple hair, baby blue eyes and a famous son grin and famous breif smirk. SHe was Riokko, Pan and trunk's five year old daughter.

"Momma?"

Pan looked down at her. "YEah hun?"

"Can you tell me another story about my daddy?"

Pan looked at her feet. "Yes Riokko." Pan picked her up and set her down in her lap. She looked into her daughters blue eyes. she looked so much like Trunks. SO much it hurt her. "You're daddy was a great person who loved life very much. But he got introduced to the wrong type of things."

Riokko smiled. "What kinds of things?"

Pan grinned. "You don't need to know yet. Any way, you look alot like him. He had purple hair, and blue eyes just like you. HE was amazing and had a special kind of charm."

Riokko looked up at her mother with hope in her eyes. "Mommy? Will I ever meet daddy?"

Pan held back tears. SHe refused to cry infront of her daughter. "No. I'm afraid not, Rieni."

(A/N: Riokko's pet name for Pan is Rieni. Yes I just got finished watching Sailor Moon so don't kill me!)

"WHy not?" She put her head on her mother's shoulder. "Don't you love him momma?"

Pan smiled. "I love him more than anything Rieni. But it's that he doesn't love me as much as I love him."

Riokko got tears in her eyes. How did she get such a caring mother, but such a hateful father? Pan wiped the tears away as they slid down her face. "Don't worry my little darling." Pan whispered. "We've lasted this long. You'll be fine. We'll be fine."

Ceris stepped into the room and grinned. "Pan! Your home! great. Come on Rieni. Let's eat dinner. The turkey is ready!

Pan stood up. "Great. I'm starved."

*

Trunks sighed. He laid back on his bed and shifted uncofotably. He missed Pan. He closed his eyes and heard his wife walk in with tons of shopping bags like everyday. HE worked for the money, and she spent it.

Trunks opened his eyes to see a blonde haired wonder crouching over him. "HEy Trunks. Long day?"

He nodded. "You got that right."

SHe smiled wider. "Awww, I bought you something that might cheer you up!"

Trunks sat up on their bed and watched her go through the million bags. SHe returned a moment later with something behind her back.

"CLose your eyes." Trunks closed them. "Open your mouth." Trunks dropped his jaw slightly and felt her push something inside. he chewed and reconized the taste immediatly.

"ChocolateS?" he asked still not opeining his eyes."

"You got it!" Trunks opened his eyes and saw a box of chocolates by him. he grinned. He had a huge sweet tooth.

"Thanks Marron. You're the best." Trunks gobbled the chocolates down.

Trunks and Marron got married almost three years ago. Trunks had no idea if he did have a kid with Pan or if she was lying. ALl he did know is that she kept her word. She never even contacted her parents.

Trunks had told GOten and Bra about Pan's outburst. Bra had been furious that her brother was the reason she wasn't going to see her best friend ever again. Goten just starred blankly at him when he told them about his office. THe he looked over to GOhan and Videl. They had changed. They didn't seem the same. They still loved each other more than ever... but they were deperssed.

Goten and Bra got married last year, but had a child about four years ago. Around when Pan told Trunks she was pregnet.

THe phone rang. Trunks shifted on his bed and picked it up. "Hello?"

It was Bra. "Hey Trunks! Goten, Chels and I are going on a walk in the park. You and Marron wanna come?"

Trunks grinned. "Sure. We've got nothing better to do." Marron looked at him with a cluless expression on his face.

"Great!" Bra hung up the phone. SHe sighed deeply. "Just great."

*

Riokko pulled on her mother's jacket. "momma! Hurry! I wanna get there before all the snow melts!"

Pan laughed. "Riokko! Stay put! It's almost ten degress below frezing. The snows not going any where for a while."

RIokko smiled. she stood still while Pan bucled her jacket up. Pan finished iwht her and grinned up to Ceris. "Sure you don't wanna come Ceris?"

Ceris grinned. "No thanks pan. I've got some work I've got to do before the deadline. Have fun Riokko! And bring me a snow ball back and we'll keep it in the freezer."

Riokko's eyes lit up. "Ok!"

SHe pulled her mother out of the four story apartment building and ontro the icty streets of Satan City.



*****

A/N: Let me live! Please, I beg of you!!! *coughs, stands up and begins to dust off clothing* Don't you think I'd make a great Julia Roberts? Hehe. God damn spelling! Sorry yall, but it's always been bad... it's probably just because I type so damn fast on the keyboard... right. Any whoz... ewww! It smells really nasty in here, but yall don't need to know that, now do you? Ofcourse you don't! R/R please!

luv,

Panny-Plan