Venus as a boy

he believes in beauty. he's... VENUS AS A BOY

a story of Trunks and Pan

Trunks' face hardened as I stood there in front of him. I felt totally naked as his angry blue eyes flared into my tear-blurred ones. His arms were crossed as if he was trying to block me out. I balled my fists and tried to toss my disheveled hair out of my face. *I can't believe I lost!*

"Trunks no baka!" I shouted, voice shaking. Trunks just continued to stand there like a brick wall, uncaring and unmoved. "Can't you see I..."

"Shut up, Pan," he growled, sounding so unlike himself and more like... more like Vegeta. My jaw dropped and more tears welled up in my eyes.

"Can't you see I love you?!" I finished and whirled around. I ran through the halls of the Vegeta house blindly and cried out as I collided with Bra. She was coming out of her room when I smacked into her, not able to see through the blur of wetness covering my vision. Bra gasped and stumbled back into the wall, but I kept running. I just wanted to get away.

"You're just a kid, Pan!" Trunks' emotionless voice followed me out the door. "You don't know what love is!"

* * * * *

"So, you're definitely coming?" Bra's tone sounded hopeful. I twirled the phone cord around my fingers and bit my lip. *Should I?*

I took a deep breath and said, "Yes, I'm really coming, Bra!" I tried to sound as enthusiastic as possible. The line stayed silent for a moment. Bra was in thought.

"Are you going to talk to Trunks? You know, patch things up?"

"No," I growled dangerously, blood starting to boil. "I've had quite enough of that kono yarou."

"Please, Pan," Bra begged, "You don't have to like him, but he IS my brother."

"Sorry," I mumbled, meaning it more as an apology for Bra having Trunks as a brother. Bra's mood turned back upbeat.

"It's okay! Hay, listen. When you come for the Roshi picnic in a few days, we can get together with Marron and..."

Bra babbled on but I kept thinking of Trunks. *It's been so long...* I hadn't talked to him ever since I stormed out of his house nearly three years ago. Shortly after that whole ordeal I had come to the United States to study abroad. Home was just a hop, skip and a jump away from my apartment in Los Angeles, but I decided on taking a plane. I had quite enough of being a 'super human,' especially because Trunks had beat me in battle that day. That was something I wasn't prepared to lose. It was the only chance I had to make him my mate and I blew it. I stopped fighting after that day, too, but I still trained a bit now and then. I just wanted to be normal and not have to worry about beating up some guy just to have him be my mate. Dating was scarce for me here, but I didn't care. I was still hopelessly hooked on Trunks. I doubt if I'll ever love anyone else besides...

"...and... Pan? Son Pan! Are you listening to me?!"

"Ano, hai! Gomen, Bra-chan. Go on." I smiled to myself and shook my head. Bra picked back up and I looked down on my bed. I picked the plane ticket up in my hand and sighed. *Here goes nothing.*

* * * * *

his wicked sense of humor

suggests exciting sex

* * * * *

"Pan!" My father smothered me in a huge hug. He was really happy to see me, or so I judged. My ribs started to give.

"Hey, Tou-chan," I wheezed, "I'm glad to see you, too, but do you think you could let up a little?" Daddy laughed and let go. Mommy gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled. Daddy's parents were there, too, along with my uncle Goten, Kame-sennin, Krillin, Juu-chan, Marron, Bulma, Vegeta, Bra and... *Dear Kami!* Trunks. My heart skipped a beat as I stared dumbly at him. He didn't even look at me. He was leaning against a Capsule Corp. van, hands shoved deep into his khaki pant pockets. His hair was long now. It hung in his face. He wore an angry expression, much like the one he wore that day four years ago.

"Ossu, Trunks-san." He didn't answer, just turned and got into the driver's seat. I swallowed the lump in my throat and picked up my bags. I flashed the best smile I could manage to everyone and made my way to the van.

The ride back was full of chatter. Everyone bubbled with talk. Well, obviously except for Vegeta, but also except for Trunks. He drove in silence. I sat in the very back with Bra, Goten and Marron. I noticed Goten and Marron holding hands and I grinned.

"Oji-san," I giggled, "Is she going to be my new aunt?" Marron leaned over and punched me lightly on the arm, but she laughed. Goten grinned his classic goofy Son smile and squeezed Marron's hand tighter.

"Hmm, could be! And don't call me Oji-san, it makes me feel so old!" he said and ruffled my hair. I slapped his hand away and turned to Bra.

"So, what are the plans for tonight, kono ama?" I grinned. Bra's eyes lit up and she smirked mischievously.

"Well, chikusho, I was thinking we'd head on over to a new club in Tokyo. You guys coming?" she asked, directing it towards a cuddling Goten and Marron. Goten nodded and Marron gave the thumbs up.

"What about you, Trunks?" Bra called up to him. I went rigid. I glared daggers at Bra, hoping she'd look over at me so I could silently kill her with my eyes, but she just smiled sweetly and batted her eyes at her brother. Trunks scowled at her through the rear-view mirror, equally as pissed.

"Iie," he spat and concentrated harder on the road. Bra turned to me and shrugged. I mouthed all kinds if expletives at her, but she just laughed and waved her hand. Bulma, who was clasped onto an irritated Vegeta, twisted around in her seat and looked at me and Bra.

"Trunks doesn't know it yet, but he's going. You girls need to get him out of the house, he's been holed up ever since Pan left!" she said. My mouth went dry. *Ever since I left?* Bulma winked and turned back around to chat with Chi Chi. Goku did his best to cheer up Vegeta, but all he got was a raspy string of curses and a, "I'll kill you, Kakarotto, you kusottare!" But Goku just laughed heartily and clapped Vegeta on the back. The little hairs on his neck bristled and Bulma immediately rubbed the nape of his neck and he slowly relaxed. I looked over at Bra.

"You sure have weird parents!" She nodded. I sat back in my seat and thought. *So Trunks has been miserable since I left? Please, Pan, get a grip. He doesn't love you, don't make things out to be what they're not.* I shook my head and glanced out the window. *Oh come on, what will one little peek hurt?* I grinned to myself and pulled my face back to serious as I lifted my eyes to look at Trunks through the mirror. My eyes locked on the reflection of his. He was staring straight at me! His eyes quickly darted away and his frown deepened. I blinked and felt goosebumps trickle up my arms. *I can't help it. I still love him, the inu.*

* * * * *

Trunks did his best to fight his way out of coming to the club. Bulma was firm and backed him into a corner. And I absolutely seethed on my way out of the shower when I heard Bra say, "Plus that, Goten's going with Marron and I'm going with Uubu. Pan doesn't have a date!" I was in the middle of furiously toweling my hair when Bra knocked on my door and peeked in.

"Ossu," she smiled. I didn't reply. She rolled her eyes.

"I know you heard me, Pan, but it's not a big deal. Really! Trunks is going." I whirled on her.

"Don't tell me it's not a big deal!" I shouted, then brought my voice down. "Bra, I... I still love him." My chin trembled as my voice cut off. Bra crossed the room and hugged me, not caring that I was just in a towel and still wet from my shower. I cried quietly into her shoulder and she rubbed my back. She hushed me and pulled away, wiping my eyes with a tissue. Her shirt was dotted with a mixture of tears and water. She smiled at me.

"Listen, Pan. We're going to doll you up so much even TRUNKS won't believe it's you! You're gonna be a knock out and he'll be falling all over himself when he sees you. He'll be on his hands and knees begging you to forgive him and make him your mate." I chuckled a little and rubbed my eye with the back of my hand.

"Ya gotta phone?" I asked. Bra nodded and pointed to the dresser. I picked it up and dialed my house.

"Moshi moshi!"

"Kaa-san? It's Pan."

"Ah, Pan-chan!"

"Hey. Bra, Uubu, Goten, Marron, Trunks and I are going to this new club in Tokyo tonight. I don't know what time I'll be in, so Bulma-san agreed to let me stay at their house for the night. Is that okay?"

"Sure, honey, just be careful."

"I will, I promise. I'll be back home before noon tomorrow! I love you, tell Tou-san the same for me."

"Have fun, sweetie. We love you, too!" I hung up the phone and Bra grinned. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door into her room.

"Now the fun begins!" she cried joyously.

* * * * *

his fingers focus on her

touches

he's Venus as a boy

* * * * *

"I look like a freak!" I said unhappily as I looked myself over in Bra's mirror. She came up behind me and clasped my shoulders.

"No, Pan-chan, you look like a GIRL. It's cute! You're adorable, NO one will be able to resist! Not even Trunks..." She whispered the last part and I smiled a little. *Maybe she's right. I look pretty hot, if I do say so myself!* I did a little turnaround. Bra had dressed me up in a silky silver tanktop that tied on around the neck and back. The black leather pants I wore were mine, a gift to myself when I first settled in Los Angeles. Bra lent me her high, strappy black shoes. My long black hair was down save for two small ponytails on the left and right sides. I batted my eyes at my reflection like Bra had done to Trunks. The silver glitter and eye makeup sparkled in the light. Bra tossed me a tube of lipstick.

"Here, take this. The color will look nice with that outfit." She studied me. "You know, you got really tan over there in the States!" I looked at my brown skin and nodded. I wasn't nearly as brown as Bra, her being a bronze goddess and all, but I didn't look quite as pale as usual. Bra also handed me some bracelets. She took my place at the mirror and fluffed her soft blue hair. I felt a slight twinge of jealousy. Bra was always so much prettier than I. This was no exception. *Face it, Pan. We can't ALL be supermodels...* So I turned away from her and focused on me. I looked way hot, well, for ME anyway. I really hoped I'd surprise Trunks. The phone rang and Bra dashed to answer it.

"Hai? NANI?! ...dammit, Goten, I... No, geez... O- Okay, I understand. Yes, don't worry about it. Iie, it's okay. We'll do it again some other time. Uh huh. Bye." She hung up and pouted. I tilted my head at her questioningly.

"That old bat Chi Chi won't let Goten go," Bra announced unhappily. "And Marron said she isn't going if Goten can't."

"Is Uubu still going?" I asked hopefully. I was starting to feel bummed.

"As far as I know," Bra shrugged. She went back to messing with her hair. That really irked me sometimes. She was so perfect, yet she acted like she was disgusted with her looks. Her wavy hair fell immaculately on her shoulders. She was wearing a dark purple tube top, long elastic black skirt and unlaced Doc Marten boots. Bra knew how to pull off any look. Another pang of envy itched at my stomach. My thoughts were interrupted when Trunks unexpectedly burst through the door.

"Hey, Bra, have you seen my..." Trunks stopped and gaped at me. I turned around and froze. His eyes ran up and down my body at least a dozen times. I just stood there like an idiot. Bra looked back at her brother, agitated, when he failed to continue. She raised an eyebrow.

"Onii-chan? Trunks? I'm over here, dude." Bra snapped her fingers and Trunks immediately looked at her and finished.

"...combat boots?" Trunks avoided looking at me again as Bra searched her closet. But dear Kami, how I stared! He, also, was wearing black leather pants. His white wife-beater hugged his muscular chest, showing just enough bulge. His hair was tied back in a loose pony-tail except for a few front strands. I hoped to Kami I wasn't drooling.

"Here," Bra tossed his boots at him. "Sorry about that, Uubu borrowed them last time we went out. Oh, hey, and Goten and Marron aren't going after all."

"Chi Chi?" Trunks asked with a sigh.

"Hai. Are you still going?" Trunks nodded and left without a word. Bra calmly shut the door.

"Did you see the way he was LOOKING at you?!" she squealed happily. She ran over and shook me excitedly. I yanked away from her.

"Shhh, he'll hear you! No," I lied, doing my best to calm my racing heart. Bra put her hands on her hips and started to reprimand me when a streak blurred by us and stopped behind her.

"Hey doll," Uubu whispered in her ear and kissed her. His hands traveled to her sides and he rubbed his thumbs on her stomach. Bra melted and snuggled against him. I stood there blankly as the couple cooed and kissed and mushed all over each other. *Get a room,* I thought bitterly. Uubu rubbed noses with Bra. I felt like puking.

"What's up, Pan?" Uubu nodded at me, deep brown eyes glittering warmly.

"Hey," I said.

"We've missed you, girlie. How ya been?" Uubu let go of Bra long enough to give me a punch on the shoulder. I winced and rubbed it.

"Heh, sorry. Don't know my own strength sometimes."

"Yeh, well, Los Angeles is a lot of fun. I've been staying over there for a while, studying all aspects of..." I trailed off as I realized I was talking to deaf ears. Bra and Uubu were making out. My temper flared but I decided not to waste my time.

"Right, so if any of you even CARE, I'll be waiting outside!" I snapped. Bra and Uubu fell back on her bed kissing. I gave a frustrated cry and stomped out. I wasn't used to the high heels and I tripped and stumbled right into Trunks' arms. He caught me in a firm grasp and helped me back up. I went limp, though, as I was pressed against his hard chest. His cologne smelled absolutely seducing. I wanted to grab his face and kiss him right then, but I suppressed my urge and forced my legs to move. I straightened up, feeling slightly embarrassed, and mumbled my thanks. I began to sulk off.

"Matte yo, Pan," Trunks whispered softly. I stopped and turned slowly to face him. Even with the shoes he was taller than me. I gazed up at him as he took a step toward me. My heart pounded and I was sure he could hear it. His trained demi Saiyan ears could detect a lot.

"I-I've wanted to say this for a while... you don't know how much I've missed you, Pan. It hurt when you left." He reached out to me and pulled me gently to him. His arm curled around my waist. I could feel his heartbeat; it was just as quick as mine. He tugged at the ends of my hair and smiled a little. He lowered his face to mine and his lips were less than an inch away...

"Trunks! Trunks, where are you?" Bulma rounded the corner and stopped in her tracks as Trunks and I, still holding each other, snapped our heads over to her nervously.

"Oh! Trunks, Pan... Gomen! I'll come back later," Bulma was quick to apologize. Trunks let go of me and backed up. He shoved his hands into his pockets and a blush graced his cheeks. He scuffed at the floor with his boot and I scuttled off behind Bulma and out the front door. I let out a deep breath and closed the door. I sank to the porch steps. *Trunks almost kissed me!* I couldn't believe it! Yet I knew it wasn't a dream, although it was almost too good to be true. I stared up at the stars dreamily as I wondered what could've happened had Bulma not come by. *Maybe we'd be like Bra and Uubu right now...* The door opened.

"Pan-chan?" It was Bulma. I lowered my head. She took a seat beside me and brushed a strand of hair from my eyes. She looked over at me with an apologetic smile.

"I'm really sorry about that," Bulma said. I shook my head.

"Don't worry about it, Bulma-san. It's okay." Bulma sat there for a while, slowly thinking over her words.

"When you left, Pan," she said, "Trunks buried himself in his work. No one knew what it was at first. But I watched him and he seemed to brighten slightly whenever Bra mentioned anything about you. And once I caught him in Bra's room while she was out. He looking through pictures of you and her with the most forlorn look on his face." I glanced at Bulma timidly.

"So... what are you saying? That Trunks loves me?"

"I think it's deeper than that. Vegeta looked the same way when I was still dating Yamcha. And then he was back to his old grumpy self again when Yamcha and I split. I don't think Trunks realizes he has partially bonded with you." Trunks stepped out.

"Kaa-san," he said abruptly. Bulma giggled and patted me on the head as she stood and went back inside. Trunks looked down at me.

"Bra and Uubu are ready to go," Trunks said flatly and turned on his heel. I felt my heart sink and it ached. Trunks flinched slightly, almost as if HE'D felt it. *How can he be loving one minute and so cold the next?!* I rose slowly and brushed myself off. I tossed my head and walked with a pride I'd never known. I wasn't about to let Trunks see he had gotten to me again. Bra and Uubu stood in the living room, fingers intertwined. She had a lopsided grin on her face and Uubu's khakis and white, long-sleeved, button-up shirt were wrinkled. He, too, wore a grin.

"Ready Pan?" Bra giggled and took my hand. All four of us piled out and over to Bra's red convertible.

"Hey, Trunks, you drive. Okay? Uubu and I want to cuddle some more..." Bra said dreamily as she and Uubu hopped in the back. She tossed Trunks the keys. He sighed. I walked around to the passenger side. *Kami, WHY is she doing this? I don't want to sit by Trunks, it'll only make things harder for me!* Trunks jogged around and got to my door first. He opened it and grabbed my hand. I didn't look at him, just shyly climbed inside. He shut the door and went back around to the driver's side.

"Turn on the radio!" Bra cheered and went back to nibbling on Uubu's ear. Trunks rolled his eyes at her and gave me a fumbled smirk.

"Aren't they disgusting?" he offered, obviously trying to ease the tension. I smiled a little and nodded.

* * * * *

"Ah, Bra and Trunks! Glad you could make it. Welcome!" the bouncer pushed everyone aside and allowed the four of us to go through the line. In return, Trunks slipped him a couple thousand dollars.

"Inside connections," Bra whispered to me. The bouncer held the door open for us. Inside, the club was sweltering. I was glad I wasn't wearing a hot shirt. In fact, there wasn't much shirt on me anyway! Music boomed and lighted flashed. There were hundreds of people packed in. Every guy in there was a bishounen and I glanced around anxiously. *Nope, none of them come even close to Trunks.* After a few minutes of checking around the place, Bra and Uubu went off dancing. I smiled and turned around. Trunks was gone. My face fell and I looked for him frantically. I spotted him a few feet away, and he was schmoozing with some ditzy blonde. She was wearing a short, tight red dress and her blonde hair waved teasingly at Trunks. She was draped all over him, hands on his chest. And she was laughing! My ki rose before I could control it and Bra and Uubu watched me carefully. Trunks sensed it, too, and looked over at me.

"Do you want to dance?" he mouthed at the blonde. My eyes widened and I took a step backwards. *He LIKES seeing me mad! He wants me to be jealous!* Trunks starting dancing with that slut right in front of me. He pulled her close and ran his hands all over her. He looked back up at me and smiled. But it wasn't a friendly smile. It was a mean, spiteful smile, one that ripped at my heart and made my knees feel weak with hurt. Not knowing what to do, I turned around quickly and shoved my way through the crowd to the women's bathroom. An exit door was beside it and I stopped. I eyed both doors and then decided on the exit. I pushed hard; there was a guard there and I knocked him over. He cried out and cursed at me. I continued to run blindly up the dark street.

"How could he do this to me?!" I wailed openly to the midnight air. I stopped in the middle of the empty street and fell to my knees. *Better yet, WHY is he doing this to me?!* my mind screamed. Tears were streaming down my face, but I did nothing to wipe them away. *Trunks...*

::Hey, what's up, Pan? Why so serious?::

::Trunks, I...::

::C'mon, tomboy, let's spar!::

::Now isn't the time, really. I have to tell you someth...::

::But you like to spar with me! Come on, Pan. Don't be a stick in the mud.::

::Dammit, Trunks, would you just shut up for a minute?!::

::P-Pan, what...?::

::I've been trying to tell you that I love you for the past ten minutes! Kami, Trunks, I've been trying to tell you I love you for the past five years.::

::What the hell are you talking about?::

::I need you, Trunks. And you need me, too, we can...::

::Iie, you're wrong, Pan. I don't need you.::

::N-Nani?::

::You were just a little girl. You still are. Five years ago, you were thirteen and I was twenty. Now you're barely eighteen and I'm twenty-three. That's still a big difference.::

::But Trunks, I... I know I love you!::

::You're wrong, Pan. You don't know what love is.::

::Yes I do! Then fight me, we'll see who's right! You will lose...::

::... I won, Pan. I don't love you. You lost, it's over.::

::How... how can this be?! Please, don't walk away from me...::

"Don't walk away... please..." I whimpered. I was so caught up in my thoughts of Trunks that I didn't see the semi coming.

"Pan!" shouted Uubu, and in a flash I was on the sidewalk in his arms. I sobbed into his shirt and he just held me like Bra had done. I was feeling so weak, I hadn't let Trunks make me cry in over two years. And here I was, bawling like a baby over him. I felt ashamed.

"Pan-chan, it's okay," Uubu soothed as he ran a hand through my hair. "Bra is talking with Trunks now, sort of a sibling thing. She sent me out to find you."

"W-why is he doing this, Uubu-san?" I cried. "It's not fair!" Uubu smiled sadly and shook his head.

"I don't know," he replied. "Bra told me about him having some fear of commitment, but his actions are way out of bounds." I nodded and wiped my eyes.

"I'll say," I sniffed. Uubu put his arm around me and led me back to the club.

"Don't cry, Pan. No guy is worth it." *But I think this one is...*

* * * * *

he believes in beauty

he's Venus as a boy

* * * * *

"Trunks, what the hell is the matter with you?!" Bra shrieked at him. He stood there defiantly and shrugged.

"Pan's not my girlfriend. I don't have to be tied down to her." Bra frowned and touched his arm. Her eyes shimmered with my hurt.

"Are you that stupid? Trunks, the girl has been head over heels for you since she was thirteen! That's eight years now that she's known she loves you. And yet you push her away and make her feel like dying, all because you're afraid of settling down. Do you have any idea of the pain you're inflicting on her?" Trunks didn't reply. He didn't know what to say. He suddenly felt ashamed.

"I can feel it, Onii-san. I can feel her hurting, as can you. We sense it. And yet you deny your OWN need for her. You know how to remedy her pain, but you won't help her. You're too worried about your ass to give a second thought about her," Bra accused bitterly and stepped away, leaving Trunks at the bar. I approached her.

"I'm fine now, thanks," I forced a smile. "You guys go ahead and dance, I'm going to get something to drink." Bra nodded and led Uubu back out on the floor, but she still kept watch. I went all the way down to the other end of the bar so I wouldn't even have to LOOK at Trunks.

"What'll ya have, honey?" The bartender was standing in front of me. I looked up from the counter and instantly lost my breath. He was slightly taller than I with seal gray eyes and a mop of short, amazingly blonde tresses. He smiled a row of perfectly straight white teeth. Little dimples poked onto his smooth, handsome face.

"I... I d-don't drink," I stammered. The bartender laughed softly and stuck out his hand. I took it.

"The name's Chris. Nice to meet you... uh..."

"Pan," I blurted out and he smiled.

"Pan," Chris echoed, almost in a purr. I shivered lightly.

"I'm from the U.S."

"I'm currently living in Los Angeles," I perked up and grinned. *This guy could be the perfect trick to giving Trunks a taste of his own poison!* I giggled and leaned closer, resting my arms on the bar and bunching my chest up to show some cleavage.

"You know," Chris said, "I saw you first come in here and ever since then, I haven't been able to take my eyes off you." I sneaked a look at Trunks and frowned. That baka wasn't even looking over here. He was too busy sulking over his glass of beer. I raised my voice up a notch.

"Oh, you're so sweet, Chris! What part of the U.S. are you from?" Chris went on, but I was too wrapped up in searching for the slightest reaction from Trunks. I stared at him out of the corner of my eye, meanwhile nodding and smiling occasionally to make Chris think I was actually interested. After a while, though, I got tired of trying to make Trunks jealous. I didn't want to make HIM feel bad, the way he did me. I figured it wasn't right of him to do it and I didn't want to lower myself to his level.

"Listen, Chris," I interrupted, "I'm sorry. You see that purple-haired guy over there?" I pointed at Trunks and Chris paled and backed away.

"Tell me he's not your psycho possessive boyfriend that'll rearrange my face if I so much as BREATHE heavy on you!" I looked at Chris strangely, then burst out laughing when he relaxed and winked.

"No, but..." I got serious. "I'm in love with him. I have been ever since I was thirteen and I'm twenty-one now... it's so pathetic."

"Pan, it's not pathetic at all!" Chris' eyes sparkled and he clasped my hand. "So you love him and... wait... don't tell me the idiot doesn't love you back!" I nodded and lowered my head.

"Hey, Pan. Listen. Come on, look at me. There you go... this guy's gotta be one card short of a full deck if he isn't crazy about you. Any guy would be nuts not to be infatuated with someone as pretty and sweet as you! I meant what I said earlier... you captivate me." Chris lifted my chin with his hand. I couldn't help but smile.

"You're something else," I said and ran my hand down his cheek.

"You wanna dance? It's about time for my break." I brightened.

"Sure!" Chris led me out to the dance floor and held up a finger. He trotted up to the DJ and said something, then nodded. He came back to me and grinned.

"Here comes one of my favorite dance songs!" He told me it was "Big Time Sensuality" or something. I'd never heard it before, but it sounded good to me. Chris was really into it. He took my hands and we began to grind to the beat. Things started to heat up and a little group of people crowded around us. Even Bra and Uubu stopped to watch.

"...we just met, and I know I'm a bit too intimate. But something huge is coming up, and we're both included..." Chris and I moved like pure liquid. Sweat began forming on my forehead and upper lip, but I wiped them carelessly and continued dancing. My hair whipped around and started to come loose. I ripped the ponytails out and shook my head, freeing my hair. I was feeling totally wild and so alive... something I'd never felt before. And it was all because of Chris. *He is so amazing!*

"Mind if I cut in?" a gruff voice interrupted us. It was Trunks. Chris nodded and backed away, giving me a small hopeful smile. Trunks immediately moved in and picked up. He snaked an arm around my waist and pulled me close. I raised my hands above my head in fists and grooved against him. Trunks was an even more amazing dancer than Chris and I felt like his puppet. We moved together perfectly and a rather large group had pulled together to watch. Trunks had a stern, serious look on his face as he suddenly twirled and dipped me. He flung his falling hair out his face and he, too, let it hang down. sweat glistened on his body and I dared a touch on his bare shoulder. Trunks grabbed my hand and lifted it to his lips, where his kissed it softly.

"Gomen nasai, Panny-chan. I'm sorry I hurt you," he whispered. I just about died.

"Pan!" shouted Bra over the noise. Trunks and I stopped dancing. she pointed frantically at Uubu's watch. I gasped and ran to Chris.

"I've got to go!" I said quickly.

"At least give me your number!" I thought a moment and decided to give him my number at Mommy's and Daddy's. I scrawled it on a napkin and gave him a soft peck on the lips. He grinned sheepishly and I waved as I ran out the door behind Bra. Once outside, I giggled and opened my arms to the black, star-speckled sky. Bra sighed and grabbed my arm, pulling me over to the car.

"We're gonna be late if we drive," Trunks said. Uubu nodded. "Looks like we'll have to fly." My smile dropped and Uubu raised an eyebrow at me.

"I haven't flown for three years," I confessed.

"It's just like riding a bike. But don't worry, Pan, I'll carry you," offered Uubu. I started to agree with him when Trunks stepped in.

"If it's okay with you, Pan, I could carry you." He looked down at the ground. Bra pinched me discretely and I slapped at him. I cleared my throat.

"Well, I don't want it to be too much trouble." Trunks gazed up at me and my heart skipped a beat.

"It's no trouble at all," he said as he reverted the car back to a capsule. Without a word, he scooped me up in his arms and took off with Bra and Uubu close behind.

* * * * *

Bra yawned loudly. "I hope no one saw us take off," she said sleepily. Uubu shook his head and kissed her good-bye before flying away and leaving the three of us on the front step. Bra yawned again and stood. She stretched, kissed Trunks on top of his head, ruffled my hair and said goodnight. Trunks and I sat in an awkward silence until he finally spoke up.

"I really am sorry, Pan," he said quietly. There were so many things I wanted to ask and tell him, but they all got stuck in my throat. All that managed to escape was a "See you later." I leaned over and kissed him quickly on the cheek, then went inside just as fast before he could protest. I was half asleep as I passed by the kitchen. I flushed a deep crimson as I saw a boxers-clad Vegeta bending over in the fridge. I walked to my room briskly and shut the door. I sighed and shivered. *It's a little drafty in here... the window's open.* I stifled a yawn and went to click on the light, but was stopped by a large hand. I jumped at the touch and prepared to scream, but was quieted by a pair of warm lips on my own. The lips pushed and kissed their way slowly down my neck to my stomach.

"Trunks!" I whispered breathy as a tongue dipped into my bellybutton. The large hands bunched up my shirt and pulled it carelessly off, revealing my breasts. I closed my eyes and shivered in lust as his hands unbuttoned my pants and slid them off my smooth legs, along with my shoes. I saw his profile in the hazy moonlight, that same face I had dreamt of kissing for eight years. Now it was finally happening. I tangled my hands in his silky long hair as he massaged and kissed my inner thigh. My hands trailed down to his bare, muscular chest and I pulled him up to me. My fingertips brushed across the front of his boxers and grazed a hardness. I laughed softly and Trunks grunted. Just that one little touch made him achingly crazy for me. He shoved his mouth hard against mine and I welcomed his tongue. His fingers slipped under the waistband of my panties and he jerked them off along with his boxers.

"Pan..." Trunks moaned loudly. I felt a surge rip through my body with his sighs and I became weak in the knees. My legs buckled, but Trunks was there to catch me. He wrapped me up in his arms and laid me gently on the bed. He made sure the door was locked and he crawled on top.

"Have you ever done this before?" Trunks whispered into my ear. I shook my head no, chest heaving up and down with want.

"Are you scared?" I paused a moment, then circled my arms around his neck and shook my head no again.

"Don't worry, Pan," Trunks purred seductively. "I promise I'll be careful with you." His tongue bathed mine again and I greeted it hungrily. Trunks' hands ran and squeezed and massaged in all the right places as he began. A sharp pain exploded inside me as he entered. I sucked air in through my teeth and gripped the sheets.

"I know it hurts, baby. I'm sorry, it'll be over soon," Trunks soothed me. I did my best to relax my muscles. Once Trunks had gone in and out a few times, the pain slowly subsided and I began to enjoy myself. Trunks smirked, reminding me so much of his father. He started to push harder and farther in. My eyes fluttered open and I gasped.

"Faster!" I breathed and Trunks obeyed. My aching need for him was being fulfilled and more. I suppressed a loud scream as Trunks gritted his teeth and slammed into me. I had never known passion like that before, and I raked my nails down Trunks' slick back. He arched pleasingly under the touch. The air grew hot and moist as we joined. Trunks started to lose control. True, I am a quarter Saiyan and I'm sure I didn't feel nearly as torn as Bulma did when Vegeta slipped occasionally, but I could feel his pounding power and it began to hurt.

"Ah... ano, Trunks!" I whimpered. Trunks' whole body convulsed as his hair spiked up and flashed a bright gold. It began to sear as he threw back his head and screamed. My scream joined his as he reached his climax. When it was over, he just leaned over me, shaking. I was trembling as well. Trunks' hair had fallen back to normal and our running sweat dripped and mingled. Trunks' chest heaved as he tried to catch his breath. I lay under him, eyes still wide and mouth open in a silent scream.

"Pan... baby... I'm sorry. I-I couldn't control it anymore," Trunks said as he lowered himself beside me and snuggled close. I blinked and turned to press against his naked, ravaged body. I tried to speak, but the words would not take shape in my mouth. Trunks leaned in and nipped the tip of my nose. I returned it by biting his chin lightly. He smiled and pulled me closer. He settled between my legs and I kissed the top of his shoulder, feeling bad about the bright red nail marks still scratched on his back. He fell asleep in my arms and I continued to hold him. *He loves me. He finally loves me,* I thought just before I drifted off to join him in sleep.

* * * * *

he's exploring

the taste of her

arousal

so accurate

* * * * *

I awoke the next morning alone. I was on my back, wrapped up in a sheet. I moaned and rubbed my eyes. I felt the mattress next to me, but Trunks was not there. *Was it... just a dream?* I thought unhappily. I sat up and cried out as an ache shot up through my abdomen. *Nope, definately not a dream!* I blinked. There was a folded piece of paper at the foot of my bed. It read: Pan... so sorry you couldn't wake up in my arms. I have to be at work today, but I'll take half the day off to go to Roshi's. See you there. Trunks.

I smiled and stretched, smoothing the tensed muscles from last night. I stood slowly and carefully and reached for my nightshirt that was folded neatly on top of the dresser. *I'm glad I didn't need THIS last night!* I pulled the shirt on over my head and ran a hand through my tangled hair. A knock fell softly on my door.

"Come in!" Bra stepped in from the doorway and crossed her arms triumphantly.

"Good morning!" she sing-songed. I flashed her a smile.

"Morning, Bra-chan!" I said and continued to fluff my hair.

"Sleep well?" I grinned to myself.

"Yeh, I did!"

"Seems Trunks did, too!" I turned around.

"Oh, KAMI, you could hear us?! B-but your room is on the other side of the house and so is Vegeta and Bulma's! But if YOU could hear us, then... your parents could, too?!" I paled as Bra nodded and widened her smile.

"Not to mention we could SENSE it. That was some ki you guys worked up! So Marron's family felt it, my family felt it, your Grandpa Goku felt it... and...!"

"MY PARENTS?!" I squeaked and flopped face down on the mattress. Bra came over and patted me on the back.

"I'd sit down, but... oh, you know! Note to self: remember to warn guests about this room..." she laughed. Her foot kicked Trunks' discarded boxers.

"Oh, GROSS!" she cried. "Well, let's get some breakfast, okay?"

"Bra! I can't face your PARENTS!" I wailed. My voice was muffled by the pillow I was desperately trying to suffocate myself with.

"Listen to me, Pan-chan," Bra said as she ripped the pillow away from my face. "Uubu and I've had... let's say, 'experience' with this sort of thing. Believe me, mom and dad won't say a THING. Now come on, I'm hungry, and after a night like THAT, you should be, too!"

* * * * *

"Good morning, Bulma-san. Good morning, Vegeta-sama." I smiled shyly and stared at my hands. Vegeta remained silent as he ate. Bulma turned around from the stove.

"Good morning, Pan-chan! My, don't your cheeks look extra rosy today!" Bulma winked and I laughed nervously. Bulma frowned at Vegeta and whacked him on the back of the head with her spatula. He didn't even bat an eye.

"Say 'good morning,' baka!" she hissed. Vegeta grunted at me and Bulma's smile returned.

"Stay and eat, won't you?"

"G-gomen nasai, Bulma-san, but I really better go home. Mommy and Daddy are expecting me," I said as I glanced and the clock. *10:43 am.* Bulma nodded and gave me a hug.

"It's about time! I won't tell," she whispered. I hugged her tighter, grateful.

"Arigatou, Bulma-sama."

"See you at Roshi's!" Bra called from her plate as I went upstairs to pack. I had all my stuff together and I took a deep breath as I jumped out the window. I started to fall and frantically searched my mind, trying to remember how to fly.

"It's like riding a bike!" I yelled as I finally gained control and stopped my plummet to the ground. I heaved a sigh of relief and took off, rather shakily, for my house. *Kami, please... I know you love me, so DON'T let Daddy kill me OR Trunks!* I kept my fingers crossed.

* * * * *

he sets off

the beauty in her

he's Venus, Venus as a boy

* * * * *

"Ossu, sweetie!" Mommy greeted me at the side door. "Did you have fun last night?" I smiled and nodded, hoping my face didn't reveal anything. Daddy sat at the kitchen table with his back to me. Mommy gave me a pat on the rump and a sympathetic smiles. She knew. I approached Daddy carefully and took a seat in front of him at the table. He was staring down at his hands tight-lipped, glasses pushed all the way up on his nose. I waited for him to say something, ANYthing. It felt like hours before he finally spoke.

"We know about last night, Pan." I swallowed hard and lowered my head. I fiddled with my hair and bit my lip. Daddy reached over and put a hand on my knee. I didn't want to look at him; the shame was too much. *He and Mommy must be so disappointed in me...*

"It's okay, though," he continued. My head snapped up and I looked at him, bewildered. "Losing is nothing to be ashamed of, but sometimes you just have to move on. I mean, maybe Trunks isn't the right man for you, Panny-chan." I was so relieved I could have burst into tears.

"N-nani?" I whispered. Daddy put his hand up.

"I know you don't want to hear it. You guys were fighting last night. I felt it, that must've been some argument. I'm sorry you lost, honey, but there are plenty of other fish in the sea." I was so ecstatic! *They don't know!* I sighed inwardly.

"Oh, Tou-chan!" I shouted happily and threw my arms around him. He was surprised, but hugged me back gently. I gave him a kiss on the cheek as I skipped upstairs to my room. *They don't know! They don't know!* I twirled and danced around my room, suddenly joyous. I beamed to myself as I re-read Trunks' note to me. I sighed dreamily as I bathed and washed my hair as thoughts of him ran through my head. I tore apart mine and Mommy's closets; I wanted to look extra special for Trunks.

* * * * *

"Pan, look how much you've grown!" Kame-sennin exclaimed. I smiled outwardly, but seethed inside. I nodded curtly and excused myself as I walked up to his house, trying to maintain my cool. I passed Krillin and Juu-chan as they snuggled on the sand. *Just because that dirty old man's wearing sunglasses doesn't mean I can't tell he was talking about my CHEST!* My blood boiled, but I forced myself to calm down. There wasn't any reason to get worked up. Trunks would be here soon anyway. So I went in the bathroom and checked my hair and make-up for the hundredth time. I had decided on a long, green, khaki cargo skirt, tight-fitting light purple shirt, and a regular lightweight khaki jacket. I wore a pink bandanna in my jet black hair and I borrowed Bra's boots.

"Panny, ya look great!" I grinned as Grandpa Goku stuck his head in and flashed me his goofy Son smile.

"Arigatou, Ojii-sama." Grandma Chi Chi came by and fussed with Goku, and I left him to fend for himself. I sniffed my way to the kitchen and found Mommy and Bulma chatting and cooking. Goten was watching them eagerly, eyes wide open at the sight of food. Marron stood next to him with her arms folded, obviously bored. Her face lit up when she saw me.

"Pan!" she smiled. I waved.

"Hey, Marron. You wanna come wait for Trunks with me?"

"Sure, it'll most likely be more fun than hanging out in the kitchen with THIS drooling baka!" Marron giggled and elbowed Goten in the ribs. He blushed and wiped his mouth.

"Go on, Marron, and let me know when Trunks is here. Okay? His IS my best friend and all..."

"Sure, sure," Marron swatted him on the tush and followed me outside.

"Hey Marron... before we go wait on Trunks, I need to talk to you privately."

"Okay. I think there's a relatively private spot just around the corner here..." There was a little alcove in the house and Marron and I sat in it on the grass. She crossed her arms and leaned against the outer wall and I leaned back with my legs straight out.

"Is this about last night?" she teased. I flushed and nodded.

"Trunks and I..." Marron's eyes widened and she shot me a sly grin.

"You guys... Oh, no WAY, Pan!" she squealed. I held a finger up to my lips and looked around frantically.

"SHHH! Marron!" She apologized and scooted closer to me.

"So... how was it?!" I grinned.

"In one word... amazing!" Marron squealed and we continued to gossip. She asked all kinds of questions, some slightly perverted, but I answered her with a little prodding. My cheeks were slightly pink by the time we were done, but Marron promised not to say anything. I checked my watch: 12:17 pm.

"Let's go, Marron. Trunks should be here by now." Marron and I stood, brushing ourselves off, and took off around the house. She teased me more about Trunks' 'size' and I laughed as we came around the corner. My laughter was cut short, however, as I saw Trunks in a handsome gray suit standing and talking with Kame-sennin... with a pretty, curvy redhead right next to him. She was wearing a tight blue business suit and she laughed along with Trunks. Kame-sennin laughed, too, as the girl slid her arm around Trunks' waist and kissed him softly on the cheek. *NANI?! WHAT THE HELL...!!!* My anger rose dangerously. Marron looked at me anxiously and put a hand on my arm to calm me. I shook it off. The bitch had left a red lipstick mark on Trunks' face and I immediately lost control. My ki surged with fury as Trunks' head snapped over to stare me straight in the eye. He put up his hands and started to walk toward me.

"Now, Pan, this isn't what it looks like," he said, looking very worried. The redhead slinked over behind Kame-sennin and watched me carefully. I seethed with humiliation. *Why did I let him come near me?!* Mommy, Daddy and the rest on Kame-sennin's had gathered quietly near me to watch. I was glad no one interrupted.

"How could you do this to me?!" I raged, body shaking. Trunks took another step toward me. "Don't come near me!!!" I screamed as hot tears of pain and rejection slid freely down my face.

"Pan, please! Let me explain, you haven't given me a chance to...!"

"SHIZUKA NA!!! I've had enough of you, you goddamn liar!!! And to think I actually GAVE myself so willingly to you last night... was all that a lie?!" I didn't care anymore. I didn't care if the whole world knew I had slept with a man that was obviously using me. I heard Daddy suck in a deep breath. I felt his ki rise, but Mommy steadied him.

"No, of course not! Pan, I can't just... I'm not using you! Please, lower your voice and calm down. Maybe we can talk about this somewhere more private..." he stammered.

"IIE! THERE'S NOTHING TO SAY!!!" I burst into hysterics then, and turned my back on everyone. Bra came running out of the house with the newly arrived Uubu. She glared angrily at Trunks and smacked him on the back of the head, then joined Marron and Goten in comforting me.

"Shhh," Marron said as she patted my hair. "It's okay, Pan. Just let it all out." I wailed into Goten's shoulder as he held me tight. He shot Trunks a helpless look. Trunks just stood there, embarrassed as hell, all eyes fixed angrily on him. Something snapped inside my head as I shoved Goten away. He stumbled back and cried out. I glanced around nervously and took a few steps away.

"I...I have to go! Yes, I need to leave right now! G'bye Mommy and Daddy... yes, love you all... I m-must leave..." I babbled and ran off. Energy coursed through my legs as Bra and Uubu ran after me. I even outran them, something that was virtually impossible to do, especially with Bra. I jumped and took off flying, Bra and Uubu still in hot pursuit. The redhead peeked out from behind Kame-sennin.

"There isn't anything going on, really!" she fumbled and hid back in Trunks' car. Trunks stood dumbfounded and hurt. His shoulders were slumped, then suddenly straightened. He took off with a burst after me. He gained on Bra and Uubu quickly and was soon neck and neck with them. I continued to fly blindly, crying all the while. The adrenaline was wearing off quickly and I began to get stiff. My body wasn't able to handle the energy and I instantly started falling limply toward the water. I tried to move, but my body was shot and motionless.

"Pan!!!" shouted Trunks as he exploded through the air to catch me. I fell numbly into his arms. He slowed down to a stop and hovered in the air.

"Please, leave us," he begged Bra and Uubu. They went back hesitantly. I was weak and draped across Trunks' arms. He looked down into my face and I just looked at him with a crumpled expression, eyes red and full of tears. His face contorted painfully as he hugged me close to him. He buried his face in my hair. I wanted to push him away, to get away, but my body refused to obey.

"Zakkenayo," I grunted hoarsely and tried to struggle. Trunks wouldn't let go.

"Pan, please. Baby, let me explain."

"There isn't anything to explain!" I wailed at him, sobbing. "I mean nothing to you, nothing!!!" Trunks pulled away and shook his head.

"Iie," he whispered. "Iie, Pan. That woman, Nikki, works at Capsule Corp. She's Kaa-san's secretary. I was on my way to leave for Roshi's when she stopped me in the parking lot. Her car wouldn't start. I worked on it, but it didn't fix and she needed to get home to care for her six year old son." I froze. *She's... married? And has a son?* I blinked up and Trunks. He continued.

"Her house was just a little ways off from Roshi's, so I decided to drop by and let everyone know I'd be right back just as soon as I let Nikki off at her home." I lifted a shaky hand and wiped my eyes.

"Why did she kiss you?" Trunks laughed softly. His ice blue eyes glittered into mine and I felt my heart swell.

"She was telling Kame-sennin about her bad luck and what a 'life-saver' I was. She just gave me a little kiss on the cheek to thank me before we took off. I didn't know she was going to do it, Panny-chan." I almost fainted. I took a deep breath and looked away.

"So what does this mean?" I asked flatly. *'I WAS just using you, Pan. You're just a little kid, and you always will be to me.' That's what he'll say.*

"It means..." he turned my head and lowered his face to mine. He searched my eyes carefully and smiled a little. I stared up at him hopefully.

"It means I... I love you, Pan." Tears sprang back to my eyes as I lifted my face to his. Our lips met and a tear of happiness ran down my cheek. Trunks caught it and rubbed it out with his thumb.

"I... I've been wanting you to say that for so long!" I cried.

* * * * *

he believes in beauty

he's Venus as a boy.

* * * * *

"Oh, Pan, you HAVE to come!" Marron whined. "It's been a year and a half since the last Roshi picnic! And there's no WAY you're getting out of it." I shook my head and grinned as I switched the phone to my other ear.

"Did Bra put you up to this?" I teased.

"HAI, but Goten and I want you there, too!"

"Speaking of Goten, how are you guys?"

"Great," Marron giggled. "Can you believe it's been two years already since he and I got together?" I twisted the phone cord around my fingers. It was a habit.

"Sure, I'll come." Marron cheered and clapped her hands.

"Oh, and bring that bishounen Trunks with you!" I grinned as he circled his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "How is he liking it over in the States with you? Doesn't he get tired of flying there and back to Japan every day?" I nuzzled his nose like Bra and Uubu had done. All of a sudden, I didn't find it so disgusting.

"He doesn't seem to be. He likes it just fine. You can count on both of us being there." I said good-bye to Marron and hung up. Trunks nipped at my ear and I laughed.

"Now Trunks, you KNOW I have to study. It's my last year here at the university and I need to do well!" I gasped delightedly as Trunks scooped me up in his arms and carried me into our bedroom.

"You can always study later," he winked and gave me a sly grin as he closed the door.

* * * * *

"So you'll be here in two days?" Bulma asked hopefully over the phone. I had to force Trunks to call his mother once in a while.

"Hai, Bulma-san. Trunks and I are going to fly over ourselves." Bulma rattled on happily as I placed a hand on my slightly enlarged stomach.

"Well, I'm going to go, dear! Vegeta's getting impatient for lunch. I'll see you soon!"

"Okay! Oh, and Bulma," I added before handing up.

"Hai?"

"Make sure there's an extra place setting at next year's Roshi picnic." The line on the other side was silent for a moment. Then a cry of joy almost split my ear and I laughed.

"Oh, PANNY, that's so wonderful! Hey, Vegeta! VEGETA! We're going to be grandparents!!!"

"Good-bye, Bulma-san!" I giggled. I sighed and glanced at the clock on my wall. *Trunks will be home in five hours.* It seemed like an eternity. But I remembered now that Trunks and I had bonded, I would be with the one I love for all time. *And he's mine again in just five short little hours...*

* * * * *

DISCLAIMER: i (sadly) do not own Dragon Ball/Z/GT, nor do i claim to. all characters belong to Akira Toriyama except for Nikki and Chris. i do, however, claim ownership to this original fic thought up and written solely by me.