The Price of Power

Chapter 9

 

Marron shifted on Goten's lap. There was no room in the tiny pod fir her to turn around. Her face was pretty much pressed against his chest. Two and an half more days of this? Her legs were starting to cramp. Goten pinched his eyes closed. It was better then looking at the girl. She had only been clad in her robe to begin with. The thin material of his pants didn't provide much protection from the warm moist heat of her womanhood that pressed intimately against him. He fought his natural male reaction to her feminine form. His Sayain training had never covered this. Sweat was starting to form on his brow.

"Stop you squirming woman." He gritted and let his head fall back.

"Sorry to bother you. I mean after all you are the one who gets to sit in that nice comfy chair. While I am here on your rock hard thighs! I would normally find them relatively attractive, but right now I am finding out the pros and cons to a buff body! Your are totally uncomfortable to be mashed against for three days!" Marron lifted her head from his chest to give him a through cut down. He lifted his head and look ed past her eyes to her red mouth and then to the robe that slipped open a little more with each movement she made. He started to smile despite himself. Marron glared at him. 'What has you so happy all of a sudden?"

"We may be packed in here like sardines but you definitely picked the most pleasant position I could think of." Goten gave a little buck of his hip and Marron's jaw dropped open, but for once no words fell out. "Well, At least I know that'll shut you up." He whispered against her mouth then pulled her down into a menacing kiss.

Marron didn't have enough room to get a good swing in on him, but she pummeled him the best she could as she tried to pull away. Her action only served to rock her against him in a steady rhythm. Goten sighed against her lip and gave up trying to hold back. His body reacted immediately to his new mind set and Marron felt the growing hardness against her. She stopped all movement as she realized exactly just how they were positioned against each other.

She finally pulled her head away "Sweet Dende." She moaned in horror.

Goten laughed evil as his hands grabbed her hip and pressed her firmly against him "That good. huh?"

Marron grabbed his hands and tried to lift them off her, but it only opened her robe to his view. Goten bent his head toward her breasts. Marron opened her eyes wide and slammed her palm under his chin pushing his head back "DON"T YOU EVEN THINK IT, BUDDY!"

"ohh I am thinking it all right and after these three days are up we'll have done more then think about it." He promised. Marron shook her head. Goten watched the slowed movement "Then can you think of a better way to pass our time?"

"Anything is better then being raped by you." Marron whispered.

"Rape?" Goten faked a wounded look "You are the half naked woman who climbed on me?"

Marron dropped her forehead to his chest and hated to admit it, but he had a point.



Pan shifted against the warm body that held her so gentle and close. The spiced sent was strongly erotic to her senses. Her eyes were never so heavy on all her life. She had a heard time opening them. Her head tilted back and the deep blue eyes she had seen floating before her turned out to be no dream. The face that came into view was framed in lavender hair. "Prince Trunks?" Pan spoke. He voice rusty to her oven ears. He looked relieved, but only for a second.

"You are not really that tough for a Demi-Sayian." Trunks lifted his hand to push the lose strands of hair away from her face. "your little friends was giving Goten a much harder time then you did."

"Marron?" Pan had a flash of Marron fighting against Goten "MARRON!" She tried to sit up, but cold hard steel stopped her. "Where am I?"

"You are in my space pod." Trunks looked out at he stars shooting by the tiny red tinted window. "It will be at least two more days until we reach Vegeta."

"Vegeta, that is your home planet." Pan clinched her fists. "Take me back to the Earth!"

"I can't." Trunks saw the spark in her eyes.

"Let me out! I want to go home" Pan cried as she elbowed him in the face. Trunks bent over and buried his head in her stomach as she rained her fury down on his. She even pulled out a fist full of his hair before he grabbed her wrists and pressed her back against he wall.

"Cease you antics girl! I have been tolerant of your temper since I know the quick temper of a Demi-Sayian first hand, but you are going to far now."

Pan couldn't move but she yelled right back in his face "You should have left me on earth! What do you want from me anyway?"

Trunks narrowed his eyes "To tell the truth, Depending on what my father decrees I might decide to get my heir for Planet Vegeta by you."

Pan choked the shock seeping clear to her bones. "NO! Why me? What makes me so important?" Pan realized her held her firm but not painfully.

"You are a Demi-Sayian." He told her. As if that meant anything to Pan.

'You are wrong! I am not a Sayain of any type I have never even heard of Vegeta or Sayians." Pan tried to shove him back ad sit up, but he held her pinned. "I have no desire to be Queen of your stupid Planet Vegeta!" Trunks laughed loudly at her. Pan narrowed her eyes at him "What is so funny?"

Trunks released her and sat up. He watched as she sat back up looking at him out of the corner of her eye. "I said I might get and heir on you. I never said I was going to make you as my life mate." Pan felt her eyes widen at his words. "That right. Pan. I am Prince of my planet. My word is law. You will give yourself to me once I have received permission from my father to take you as my personal slave."

Pan's face turned dark "NEVER!" She suddenly understood why her father wanted her to train so desperately. He had for seen this possible fate. Her body reacted to hs word and it was exciting to imagine him as her master. Taking her whenever he wanted. As a fantasy it was fine. But he spoke of an eternity of slavery. She would not accept it.

As if he read her mind he reached out and touched her neck "You will accepted it in time." She remained silent and refused to look at him. "Very well, Believe what you want. Once we get to Vegeta you will see I am right. I will show you. You are innocent in these matters. I could see it, felt it, the moment I touched you for the first time." Pan pulled away from him as far as she could.

Trunks sat back and let her sulk. It would do no good to argue with her. Once on Vegeta he could use her Sayian blood against her. She might want to resist him, but it would be interesting to see how long she could resist herself.