The Price of Power

Chapter 8

 

"What should we do with this one." Goten held Marron by her robe. She twisted trying to get her arms free and only succeeded in getting herself even more entrapped.

Trunks held his hand over Pan's mouth as she arched and struggled. She knew it would be of no use. His powers were too great. She had no chance. Why? He could just rape here. Why did he half to take her to Vegeta? She didn't want to go to this strange planet. She still had very little idea what a Sayain was. This was making no sense to her.

Trunks pulled her down the hall "Bring her with us. There is to great chance she could alert the others. I want a quiet get away."

Goten glared at Trunks with annoyance in his eyes "Darn this girl. She is going to slow us down. Please say she wont be traveling to Vegeta with us?"

"No, we can leave her. All we need is Pan here. King Vegeta will happy to see her." Trunks kept moving.

Goten looked down at the angry valryie that slapped at him. "Come on Blondie." The he pulled her behind him like she as a sack. Marron hit the ground and felt her body being dragged down the steps. She was going to bruised from head to toe by this barbarian gentle handling.



Gohan sat up next to his sleeping wife. The ki levels were all over the place. PAN! He jumped put of bed.

Videl raised her head "Gohan honey, what is it?"

He couldn't look at her as he said "Probably nothing let me go check. You go back to bed." Even as he spoke the words to her, he knew he was lying. Once out the door he saw his father powering up

"Gohan, We have to move quickly if we want to stop them." Goku charged away and Gohan felt the fight drain from his body. It was already to late. He had failed. Pan was as good as gone and his promise to his wife fell with the crystal tears to his feet.



Pan had stopped struggling against the young prince. It was a waste of engery. She had to think of a way out of this thing "You don't want me. I am nothing but trouble." Pan stated in a shaky voice. "you could just drop me off and we can forget this whole thing ever happened." She looked up him and he was smiling merrily. Here he was altering the very fabric her life and he was smiling. He refused to address her or speak to her. Not one word had he uttered since he had crept into the room at Roshi's that alone sent chills up her back. She looked back to see Marron beating on Goten's back with her fist as her legs kicked franticly. Trunks had said they Marron! That was the bright spot at least marron would not have to suffer the same fate as She was.

Trunks knew she was thinking. She asked him to leave her and for get anything had ever happened. if he could forget he might have just dropped her. But since she had raised those tear filled eyes to his and then felt first hand the true depth of her urge for freedom he had beenentralled by her powers. No Pan was a Demi-Sayain and as such he belonged to Vegeta's royal family. King Vegeta willing she would soon belong soully to Trunks.

Goten wanted to laugh as the little blonde pounded his back and with her punches that were falling like rain. She had spunk and lots of it too. It was amusing at best. His Prince held tightly to the precious Demi-sayian. There was a mutual attraction growing there. Goten could see it in the way she held on to the Prince. Trunks seemed totally ignorant of her reaction to him. Goten sighed. How could it be that his lord who had women throwing themselves at his feet ever minute could not tell that the girl was growing a genuine attachment? It had been the same between him self and the Princess Bra. The little looks she had cast him the anger she had thorn in his face. Still he could not let his return affection free rein she was the princess and totally out of him class. Someday she would wed and make a powerful match. On that day he would then lose his little blue haired gem. His heart hardened again and he gripped Marron a bit to hard.

Marron screamed out, in real pain, as he viciously squeezed her. After all this time she had finally produced a reaction from him. She was beginning to think this man was actual a machine and not flesh and blood. She had to figure something out. She had to get free she had to!

Trunks landed at his pod and opened the hatch. Goten tossed Marron into the dirt near by and slapped his palm on the button as well.

"NOOOO!" Marron crawled a bit then rose to her feet. She swayed a bit then charged Goten. She brought her fore arm down on his neck and his knees buckled. It had been a goo shot. Goten turned on her and grabbed her wrist twisting her arm and sending her down.

Pan felt Trunks arms release her. She looked at Trunks then to Goten hurting Marron. Trunks reached into the pod preparing something. It was obvious he thought she wouldn't interfere with Goten and Marron. He was wrong. Pan ran and sprang into the air. Her foot connecting to the side of Goten;s head. He was thrown back.

Pan reached down and pulled Marron up "are you all right?"

Marron grabbed pan;s arm and looked to the distance "Your granfather is coming, but he is still far off. If we have any chance we need to run. NOW!" Marron looked to Goten who was getting to his feet. Trunks stood silently arms crossed staring at them. Pan eyes caught Trunks as she took the first few steps after Marron.

"Stop." Trunks said in a chilling tone. Pan ceased her escape and faced him "If you go to him I swear you will watch him die by my hand on this night."

Pan knew this was no ordinary threat. It was said with such heart. There was no yelling or screaming to it. Just that cold soul crushing voice. Pan looked at Marron. Her father would be crushed. Her mother would devastated, but what choice did she have. She was about to give up and surrender to Trunks when Marron screamed to her. It was to later. Goten;s fist connected with the bak of her neck and she dropped tot he ground in a heap.

Marron backpedaled in the air and then she met Goten head on. Their fists and kicks flying as they fought against each other.

Trunks ran to Pan and lifted her. She was dead weight in his arms. "Damn you, Goten. I didn't want this." She was so small and fragile in his arms. Kakkarot was getting closer to them. There was no time left. "Goten deal with her I am going."

Goten blocked Marron with one hand and shouted to his Prince "As you wish my lord! I see I do not have to share my pod this night!"

"Shut up." Trunks doubted her would have let Goten take her away way. He settled into the seat and lay Pan across his lap. Her head resting on his chest ash he shut the pod door.

Goku watched as the pod shot sky ward. Pan was gone. He stared at Marron as she battled Goten.

Goten threw on a burst of speed and escaped to his pod. AS the door slipped shut Marron threw her body into the small space. Goten was wide eyed. She sat knees on either side of his hips and slapped him across the face. "What are you doing you stupid woman!!" Goten felt her fall against him as the pod rocket to the sky.

Marron looked up at him. "What just happened!" She blinked as her rage blurred in with her confusion.

"You just bought yourself a one way ticket to Planet Vegeta." Goten tried to get comfortable under her. "We are stuck in this pod together for the next three day." The he muttered to himself idiot woman. I should have just killed you and been done with it.

Marron glared at him and grabbed his hair pulling his face up to hers "Stop this damn thing! Take me back to earth!"

Goten sneered at her "I can't the pod cannot be recharted in mid flight." It was a lie, but she didn't know that. He relished the look on her face until she let go of his hair and pulled on his tail in her fury Goten screamed "AHHHHH!"

"Pan might not know about Sayains's but my father made sure I was prepared!" Marron growled at him.