The Price of Power

Chapter 28
T
I
Could it have been an entire year since I was on planet Vegeta? Pan mused as she stared up at the cloud dancing by on a background of bright blue sky. Marron was right. It has been a year. I looked over at my life long friend. In her eyes the same expression as mine. If anything Marron and I were closer then ever. After all not many people could say that aliens had abducted them for two months.

“The time on Vegeta seems like a dream.” I sighed and leaned back.

Marron let out a little laugh “Or a nightmare.” She reached down and steadied her son as he teetered in his sitting position; at four months Garron was another Goku want to be. HE was also the light of Goku, Chic Chi, and Krillin’s world. Not that the news that Marron was pregnant made it any easier on anyone at first.

Marron and I had remained untied in that time. I admitted to everyone I was no longer a virgin either. Which drew plenty of pressure off of her. My father had me dragged down to the hospital for a complete physical not long after that. It was to his great relief I was not pregnant. HE had held me in his arms as I sobbed, what he thought were tears of joy. How could I tell him that this left little hopes of ever reconnecting with the man I had learned to love? There had been plenty talk about rape. Which at the time Marron had felt it better to let our parents all live in uninformed bliss.

“Telling them that we jumped into the sack with their worst enemy isn’t going to win us any brownie points.” Marron told me as soon as we landed.

I should never have listened to those pearls of wisdom. Mourning for Trunks was merely taken as devastation over the imaginary rape that I refused to talk about. Soon my parent where pushing me into going to a support group. That was where I had drawn the line.

It was only three months the return the dreams had struck. It seemed like some delayed reaction. There was no one I could talk to about them either. I dreamed of Trunks almost every night. I could feel him as if her was on the room next me in those dreams. Kiss arms around me, and his lip on my neck. I always awoke confused and lost reaching out for him trying to draw him back to me.

When I finally broke down and told Marron she flipped. She had first been afraid that Goten and Trunks had come after us. The she checked my neck again. That entire bonding thing was back in Marron’s pregnant head. Pregnant Marron… I shuddered. That had not been a pleasant experience. She was normally quite bitchy. During her last trimester she turned to straight up bitch. Goten should have been there to deal wither, but no. Marron had elected Pan for the job.

“What were you just thinking about?” Marron laughed at the expression on Pan’s face “You look like you just bit into bad egg salad.”

“Bad egg salad is preferable.” I shook my head refusing to speak about it.

Marron laughed, “Ooh a mystery. Well, I can drill it out of you later. I have to get Garron over to his grandmother Chi Chi. isn’t that right! Say good bye to cousin Panny.”

Pan glared up at Marron. “Do you know how odd it is to have a cousin over twenty years younger then you?”

Marron picked up the diaper bag “You will be fine up here?”

Pan waved her off. “I can handle it. I think I need some alone time.” Pan leaned back on her blamket and crossed her arms under her head. It was arm and the sun felt nice onher skin. AS she lay there she drifted offinother dreams.



His kiss was on her lips again, his lip were so soft and hot. She breathed deep and relaxed at the scent of him. She was still unable to open her eyes, but she knew him. “Trunks.” She whispered and arched her back so that her breast pressed into the hand that was brushing over it. He leaned over her and let his hand touch her body. Pan shuddered in pleasure. “I have missed you so much.”

“I know, my love. I have missed you as well” He brushed her hair back from her face as her eyes opened. She was shocked at how her mind pictured him. His hair was cut in an earth style. Her hand roved over him and she felt the cottony fabric of his shirt and the course denim that encased his legs. She let her hands grasp his hips and pull him close. It was so real.

Pan smiled up at him “I wish you were really here.”

He laughed a little and held her close “What would you have me do.” He gave a little grin “If I were here.”

“You shouldn’t have to ask.” She kissed him quickly “But since you did I would beg you to make love to me again. Like you did when we were together on Vegeta.”

He didn’t move “Do you want me to take you back to Planet Vegeta?”

Pan shook her head “I love my life here.” She frowned at him “Don’t ask stupid questions. Stupid dreams. Just love me. I don’t want to wake up before this is over!”

He obliged her in her request. Only he moved slowly as he removed her clothing The shirt, the bra, the rest, were removed with delicate precision as if he had planned it over and over in his mind. He seemed to know exactly how to move and bend her body. He then moved away from her to strip himself in full view of her adoring eyes. When he returned to her he lifted her hips to pull her next to him. She moaned at the feelings

”Too real.” She blinked at her words. He entered her and she cried out “Sweet Dende!” Maybe he was real. But that would mean…..

Trunks wasted no time in dropping his head to her neck and sinking his teeth into her neck. Pan screamed out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Her eyes glazed over as he sucked and drew on her wound. Her body trembling under him, was it simply shock, or something more insidious? The part of her mind that handled these details was slipping away under her Saiyan instincts. He reached up and grabbed the back of his head and pulled him down to her mouth. The taste of blood rushed into her mouth. She resisted the urge to swallow it. She gagged and sputtered.

*Drink of me, Pan* the thoughts were in her head again.

*WHAT?! I can’t* she raged back *it’s just gross*

* Complete the bond you want so much. I can feel the desire in you. Drink!* When his command failed to make her comply he bucked his hips against her. She choked as the warm liquid washed down her throat. * You are always soo Stubborn*

“You not!” Pan cried out as he moved against her again. “Your not a dream.”

“This is a dream!” he groaned against her. “It’s my dream come to life.”

She felt the rush of pleasure he felt her mind and body bonding with his own in a form that could never be broken outside the lines of death. She trembled and shook under him. Inone powerful sensation she fought to remain conscious, stil the darkness rose up. The sheer delight of it more then her mind could stand.



“Pan?” she heard the voice and sat up “PAN.” Another voice this time. She listened a bit more. It was dark now and a chill was sweeping over her body. She looked down and realized she was naked. Fumbling around she groped for her clothing. “What is going on here?” She soon hears the voices closer. Marron and her father were searching for her. She dressed as quickly as possible. “I am over here!” She lifted the blanket over her arm. Rushing through the darkness to her family she thought back on her dream. Too real.



AMCM74 sat at the table watching Trunks, Goten, and Goku devouring the chocolate bars. She would have reached for another, but Vegeta was glaring at her and she just knew that the shit was about to hit the fan. CRING!!

“I have decided your punishment woman.” Vegeta smirked. AMCM74 straightened and looked at him. ‘It will ensure you never escape again.” Vegeta looked pretty pleased with himself. This could be bad.

AMCM74 scoffed “HA. What could you do to stop me from even trying again. Nothing. I will continue to plot.”

“You will plot.” Vegeta leaned over to her and laughed “But not about escape.”

“Wha?” AMCM74 pulled back.

“Why you were gone, Kakkarot and I went through your room, woman.”

“SOO? There is nothing interesting there.” AMCM74 felt more confident.

“Actually there was.” Goku munched “DID you know that you only have 3 pairs of pants and 2 skirts. The rest where all jeans.”

AMCM74 paled and Vegeta rubbed his hand together in victorious glee “Yes and Kakkarot and I took all your precious jeans and hid them. No more denim for you. BWBWHAHAHAHA!”

AMCM74 “NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NO the jeans anything but my jeans!!!”

(note AMCM74 is never seen in anything but jeans!!)