The Price of Power

Chapter 15

 

Does anyone actually read this fic?? Really. I mean a legendary warrior! Ahem, hint, hint!!

Anonymous person "Brolly?"

AMCM74 slaps hand over her face. "In this AU! IN THIS AU!!"

Another anonymous person "Vegeta?"

"Ok, ok just read the fic and find out" AMCM74 mutters to self "No one reads this fic they all lied to me!!!" walks past Vegeta into closet and slams door

Vegeta looks around "That was easy."

Pan slipped back into the shadow as Goten walked past her. He was lost in thought as he strode down the hall. She blinked a few times in shock before she realized he had not noticed her ki pattern. Wow! HE sure is in a fit about something. She thought. It struck her then that he might be going back to the infirmary where Marron was being held in that tank thing. If so this was her chance to spring Marron. Together they stood a chance of getting of this planet and back to Earth. Apart neither girl would leave. Sayains were not the only ones with loyalty. Her mind made up she took off down the hall after Goten. She caught up with him as he walked through a doorway. Pan moved next to the door and pressed her ear to it. She heard nothing. Damn. If she was going to know what he was up to she was going to have to get in there. Pulling on the handled she cracked it open. It leads her outside into some sort of training field. She stood there in awe at such an elaborate set up. Several other Sayains were working out, practicing drills and other things she had no idea really what it was about. Pan lost herself in the crowd. Many others look at her and moved out of her way. Pan frowned, Trunks must not have been joking about he necklace. It made he slightly nervous about the rest of what he had told her. So far the Sayian Prince had yet to lie to her. Deep in thought she moved around the area examining the things she saw. Maybe she could use this to her advantage. She bumped into someone and stumbled back. Her tail wrapped from around her waist and flicked at her side. She hated being reminded of the dreadful thing.

Looking up she choked "Busted." Goten turned to look down at her. Then she noticed it. The scar that slanted across his cheek and the red band he had wrapped around his head. It reminded her of her own beloved Orange bandana she had left on earth.

He reached out to steady her on her feet. "This is no place for you, miss. I understand your curiosity for the Sayain training, and I am sure your master will be happy to know you have an interest. Maybe you can come here again accompanied by his Lord ship Prince Trunks." He started to led her toward the palace door again.

Pan ripped her arm away and shouted "I have no master!" The she clamped her hand over her mouth. The others looked at her.

"No master?" He reached out to touch her necklace. "But everyone knows what this symbol means."

Pan looked up at him "Who are you?"

He looked right back "Who are you?"

"I am no slave." Pan repeated. "and this makes no difference." Pan hooked her ring finger around the collar and pulled it up.

"I say it does."

"That tears it." Pan dropped into fighting stance. "You call me a slave one more time and I am gonna mop the floor with you."

"I will not fight you. It is not worth the risk. If I damage you Prince trunks will probably sorely displeased."

"No he won't." Another voice echoed in the silence. Pan flinched at Trunks voice the seethed with barely restrained anger. "I would say the little mix got what she deserved for challenging her own Great Grandfather. I am sorry Bardock. She has only just arrived. The introduction was to be held later. After I had gotten better control of her."

Pan's face fell "Great Grandfather? You are grandpa Goku's father?!"

Bardock looked down at the girl. "Goku? Oh you mean my son Kakkarot. I never knew he had a granddaughter."

"You and the rest of the Sayian race. Pan here was hidden until just recently." Trunks reached around and pulled Pan next to him. "As soon as I saw her I decided she would make a fine breeder for my heirs." Pan shook her shouldered away but Trunks never let go or acknowledged her. "But she has been raise a warrior and is having a hard time accepting her new fate."

Bardock smiled "It must run in our blood, my Prince. Watch her carefully. Last time I decided I didn't like my fate Freiza perished, But I doubt she had that much power." He studied Pan.

"I am more powerful then you realize. After all I am one of those precious Demi-Sayians you all seem so afraid of." Pan challenged trying to pull away more furiously now.

Bardock patted her head "You be good for his lordship here and he might let you come and train with me, Ok?"

Pan screamed as the Sayains around her laughed. Trunks growled as he felt her ki rising. "Pan, Don't!" Pan paid Trunks no heed as she slipped her foot behind his. Sending him crashing down for the third time that day. He was going to have to start watching her closer. She was far stronger with her tail.

Some of the Sayians ran forward and she dove and rolled at their feet taking them down. Looking around she saw a bo-staff. Grabbing it she twirled it over her head. It might not be Grandpa's power pole but it would do. "YAAAAHHHH!" she planted the end in the ground and shot into the air. Her foot landing into another confused Sayain warrior. Landing she turned on Trunks and Bardock. "I do not need to train with you! My Grandfather has already taught me what I need to know to defeat your kind."

"Pan, no" Trunks held up his hand.

"You think I will listen to you?" Pan laughed cruelly. "Never." The bo flew behind her whacking another Sayian who had attempted to sneak up on her.

Bardock nodded his head "She is a warrior. My son has done a fine job!"

Trunks faced off with Pan. She stood openly defying him in front of his people. Her powers were immense. Still she was not near as strong as he was. "You can tell him that when I crush him for making my life such a living hell! Better he had taught her how to cook."

Bardock nodded again thoughtfully "True. True. But then I doubt you would have found her so intriguing. She has an excellent build. I could train her to be a perfect warrior. She has great form and look at the strength."

Trunks looked over at Bardock "Stop completing her and let me take care of her."

"Oh right she is your slave after all." Bardock chuckled as his granddaughter clinched her fists tighter around the bow at his statement. This was going to be one hell of a battle. Bardock looked around. There had to be a nice place to sit and watch around here somewhere..

Ok you can let me out of the closet now I am done with the chapter.. Hello Vegeta? Vegeta are you there. (no answer) Ummm (light bulb moment) You know your right Goku! you are way sexier then Vegeta. No wonder you and Bulma use too;;;;;

Door flies open and Vegeta looks around "Where is he? where is Kakkarot!?!"

"Goku is under my computer desk.." AMCM74 slips toward the door.

"Where? I don't see himmmm." SLAM. Vegeta looks up. "OH NO! What will the reviews think! Duped my a mere girl!"

AMCM74 slams door back open "Woman, I am a woman!"

Vegeta grabs her and tosses her back in the room. "Yes, you are, and a stupid one at that." He then shut the door. Leaving AMCM74 cursing on the floor.