The Price of Power

Chapter 13

 

Is it getting lemony in here, or is it just me? (Uses paper towel to wipe steam from monitor.)



Pan tried to twist her wrist free of Trunks iron like grip. He never even looked back at her as he stalked his down the long corridors "Stop!" Pan cried her feet stumbling. She fell against him when her legs just gave out. Trunks turned with lightening speed and lifted her into his arms. "What do you think you are doing?" Pan punched him in the chest with the arms that remained unpinned against his chest. Trunks stormed over to a room and kicked the button and the door slid open. Sending a loud banging noise through the room.

Trunks stood his chambers for the first time in months, his new prize in his arms. Pan was swung down to her feet. She tried to step back but he hauled her against him. "You will not leave me, woman." He turned and shut the door.

"Tell me that this time next year, while I am packing my bags!" She shot back as his mouth descended on hers. Trunks raged at her words. His hands grabbed the frail material of her top with both hands. The light blue pajama top never had a chance as he rent it asunder with his clinching fists. Pan screamed in surprise and shock. Her hand flew out and cracked him across the face turning his head. She moved back one-step at a time watching him. He turned to face her again, tossing the fabric to the floor and trampling it with his feet as he move to ward her in a predatory stride.

"I will say when you leave." Trunks watched her come up against the far wall. "Form now on your belong to me. You got that? You are mine!" He lunged out to grab her, but she ducked under his arms and jumped on to the bed and rolled to the other side. Coming to her feet she regarded him with wary eyes.

"That is not what I heard." Pan crossed her hands over the nakedness of her chest. "One year."

"Unless I get you with child. Do you doubt my ability to accomplish the task?" Trunks was really hating this. His father should have just given her to him like Trunks had wanted. Damn, him! Vegeta had to know the amount of pressure this put on Trunks. It also made sure Pan would resist. She had a reason now, to hold herself back. Trunks was not even sure she had considered children, until Vegeta had opened his big fat mouth.

Pan looked across the large bed and said, "No, I have no doubt you will put your full effort forward. That is why I am over here and you are over there." Trunks smiled a bit at her "Nope. Don't think about. Not even paying nicey, nice is going to get me any where near you!"

Trunks unclipped his purple cape and let it drop to the floor. "Have it your way."

"What are you doing?" Pan started to grab up the blanket, and held it to her chest.

"I have just spent the last week running around the universe. Now that I am home, I think I am going to try to relax a little." He pulled his silver armor over his head. "If that is all right with you?" he watched her defenses dropping slowly as she sat on the bed.

"Yes, I guess it is fine. I thought you always wore your armor." Pan was relieved to take the pressure off he shaking legs. The drug that they had given her earlier was finally starting to ware off, but she was still feeling some of the effects. She was starting to notice also that her tail was very, very sensitive. "Could I have another shirt?"

Trunks removed his and dropped it on the floor. "Your right. It is unfair for you to be shirtless and me to still have mine.So there I took mine off too." He plopped himself on the bed and removed his boots. One tug each, and they were dismissed.

Pan looked over and realized her had just completely undressed himself except for his pants. She had just sat there watching in enthrallment. What was she thinking? "Trunks? Are you planning on getting naked on me?"

"Naaa." He shot her a look she couldn't quite read. "Here let me massage your shoulders." He started to move across the bed toward her and Pan jumped up and spun away, taking the blanket partially with her.

"I am not going to fall for that one." She admonished him with a wave of her finger. He lay there on the bed watching her hand. Trunks head moved back and forth with the gentle sway of her finger.

"I was hoping you would say that!" He smiled like a little boy who was trying to get his own way, which in this case he was, only not so little. "You can rub my shoulders then. They are killing me." He patted on shoulder.

Pan's jaw dropped "What do I look like? Your personal sss." She stopped short. And his smiled moved into his eyes.

"You were saying?" he laughed at her dilemma.

"Move over. I am taking you up on the massage. That is way better them me rubbing your shoulders for you." Pan sat down and Trunks rose to his knees behind her. His large hands falling on her tight shouldered blades. Her moan of pleasure was instantaneous. Trunks watched her head fall forward to reveal her slender neck and the gentle arch of her back to him. The sound he was working from her, was causing him to experience a warm tide of longing in the pit of his stomach.

'Go slow, Trunks.' He thought to himself. 'You have her just where you want her.' He slides his ands down her back and moved them in slow circular motions. Taking his time he studied her body at his leisure. The best part was she just sat there allowing him.

Pan bit her lip. The pleasure was outstanding. She actually enjoyed the feeling sweeping through her. She was finding it hard to keep her eyes open. She didn't even protest when his hand slowly snaked around to test the weight of her breast in his palm. Then other following suit, when she failed to resist. He pulled her back against him. Pan sighed as he drew his hand up and down her sides in slow motions. His touch, so feather light it was almost as if he was merely caressing her body with the heat generated by his own body. She tiled her head back and to the side to look up at him with a dazed expression. Her eyes dark with desire that had crept up on her so slowly, she had no chance to resist it. "What have you done to me?" She whispered as he dropped his lips to hers. Trunks held himself back. He wanted to devour her. His tongue dipped into her mouth. She lifted her back straight up to increase the contact. They sat like that for long moments while Pan accepted her fate. Desire for this man was driving all other thoughts from her head. Leaving her trembling in the wake of these new exotic sensations. She turned in his arms until she was in the aggressor position. Baring him back. Pressing him down on the bed. Her soft body molding to his hard contours, as she devoured his mouth, as he had wanted to earlier. Trunks lifted his tail around to hers and they entwined around each other. Pan moved her legs apart and pressed against him. Trunks cried out as the warm part of her moved over his arousal. He let go of her and grabbed the bed lifting his hips. Pan shocked by his violate reaction jumped back. She stood by the side of the bed looking down a the panting Sayian Prince

"Did I hurt you, Sweet Kami's sake? Tell me your all right. I am soo sorry!" Pan lifted her hand to her mouth. Her eyes swept over him looking for the damage she had done.

Trunks shook his head. "Please, don't stop. If that is the way you hurt people, Please come back here and torture me some more." He lifted his head a bit to look at her shaking form.

The spell broken Pan's eyes roved over him. He lay with a thin shine over his body from his perspiration. She started to the juncture between his legs covered in the black pants. What she saw there made her eyes grow large. She had felt him pressed against her before. But nothing had prepared her for the visualization of the actual size. She knew how sex worked, and she found herself looking into his eyes shaking her head. "What where you thinking! That," She pointed to the offender "is never going to fit. I am way to small."

Trunks let his head drop on the bed and laughed, "Of course it will. I promise."

Pan shook her head and crossed her arms. "Not on your life."

Trunks looked at the ceiling feeling the pain of his desire. 'It might come to that if I don't have you soon. You are killing me here"



Next chapter umm... more lemon, because Trunks maybe down but he is definitely not out!!