The Price of Power

Chapter 12

 

Pan felt her feet touch the ground. She rested one hand on Trunks chest and the other on a wall. Her balance was all messed up now. "I don't think I can stand." She teetered and felt his hands on his hips trying to steady her sway.

"It will take time." Goten looked at the huge door that led into the throne room "and we don't have any of that."

"At least I am awake to see you King Vegeta." Pan tried to take a set and fell right back against the wall, Trunks guiding her.

"It will go over better if you let me carry her in there, Trunks you know this." Goten looked at Pan. Trunks narrowed his eyes. He was back on Vegeta now. Carry Pan around and coddling her could easily be viewed as a weakness, but then he did not like the idea of anyone else putting their hands on his property. Not even her Uncle Goten.

"Try to take another step, Pan." Trunks pushed her. "You are a Sayain! You can walk without help!"

Pan hissed at him "I may have a tail now, but that does not make me a Sayain." She looked at the offender waving around her legs. She disliked this entire tail thing. A fact she was going to make well known as soon as she got the chance. Pan turned and put her back to the wall. Collecting herself and took two steps forward.

"See!" Trunks held his arms out to her, like she was a toddler taking her first steps. "I knew you could do it." Goten and Pan both shot him matching looks of annoyance. 'What?"

Pan took a deep breath and took three more steps, Two forward and on back. "I am never going to get any where like this."

Trunks gave a defeated sigh "Collect her Goten. We have put this off as long as possible."

Goten reached over and flipped Pan over his shoulder like she was a sack of potatoes. This was not the way she imagined she would enter the presence of the great King Vegeta. Pan flinched as each stride Goten too bore her a little closer to seasickness.

As Trunks and Goten stood before the King. Trunks bowed a bit and Goten dropped Pan to her feet and knelt looking to the ground. Pan fell forward on to her hands and knees. Dizziness disabled her form rising.

Vegeta smiled. "How was your visit to Earth? Find something you liked there?" He looked at the girl struggling to rise.

"Father. This girl is a Demi-Sayain. The only grand child of Kakkarot." Trunks replied.

Vegeta's eyes snapped to the girl as she rose to her knees. Pan's tail peeping out around her, as it thumped itself on the ground. Pan winced at each pounding thud. She was still unable to control its movements.

"I take it you have just restored her tail to her." Vegeta almost laughed at the girl predicament. "What do you have to say for yourself girl? I warn you. Be careful what you say. Your fate as well as your planet's depends on your answers."

Pan looked up, then immediately back down to the floor. This was the great King Vegeta?? He was so, umm, short! She also looked out the side of her eyes to Goten, who just knelt there never lifting his head. Wondering just how much hair gel one man could possibly use?

Trunks reached down and lift her to her feet. "You can speak to him now, Pan."

Pan swayed again. She was grateful that she was on he feet again since it stopped her tail from pounding on the floor, but now it thumped almost happily against Trunks' leg.

"I want to go home." Was all Pan could think to say.

Vegeta frowned and walked down to stand inform of her. He lifted his hand to grab her face. It was unpleasant to be looked over, like you were a nothing more then a bruised piece of fruit. "What do you suggest we do with her, my son?" Vegeta looked to Trunks. "She seems comely enough, but the choice is up to you. Pick her fate as I picked Goten's." Vegeta set his emotionless eyes on Pan. He waited like that. It was as if he wanted to see the emotions he did not feel, playing out, in her darkened eyes.

"I want to take her has my personal slave." Trunks admitted quickly. Pan bit her lip and felt the involuntary finch at his words. He had meant every word he had said earlier in his pod. It was a hard thing for Pan to swallow. Her eyes never wavered on King Vegeta's. She kept their eyes locked.

"You already have Goten. Is he not serving you well enough?" Vegeta pressed. It became apparent to Pan, that King Vegeta wanted her to know exactly where she stood in this society.

"Goten can not perform the services I require form Pan." Trunks almost chocked.

Goten never looked up as he uttered loud enough for all to hear "Thank Vegeta!"

Pan watched a flicker of mirth cross the king's eyes at Goten's statement. She broke off the stare to look at Trunks who bumped Goten's still kneeling for with his heel.

"What have you to say about this, Demi-Sayain. Do you have anything else you would like to say before I make my decree?" Vegeta dropped his hold, and walked away from her toward the throne. Tossing back at her "Other then the fact you wish to go home."

Pan was about to speak when a bolt of pleasure shot up her back ripping all words from her mouth. She looked down to see Trunk's tail gently encircling her own. She wanted to rage and scream, but the seductive petting was leaving her frozen. Worst of all her tail still flicked back and forth against his leg of its only violation, unheeding of its master's requests. She swore to herself that when she finally got control of the stupid thing it was going to stay tightly around her waist like Goten's, all the times!

Vegeta watch the girl struggling to speak. He was not unaware of his son's actions. The boy had seen an opening and went for it. Now it was Vegeta's turn. He looked at the stunning creature before him " I have decided to grant you request Trunks." Vegeta sat down on the huge silver and gold plated throne and drummed his fingers on the arms. "But there will be a catch." Trunks looked. Pan felt a glimmer of hope. "I am not getting any younger here, Trunks. I want to see your heir soon, and this give me an opportunity I cannot resist. You have one earth year. If you cannot supply me an heir, by her, then I will grant her request and have her returned to earth. Until then she is your."

Pan felt Trunks hands grip her arms. She could have sworn she heard him growl. She looked up and sees the dark look on his face as he looked straight ahead. What did he have to be angry about? His father had just handed her over to him for an entire year. Maybe longer if She became pregnant. No that was not about to happen. Pan focused on her new goal, No Sex, No baby. It was as simple as that. She took a deep fortifying breath. The spicy scent of the Prince of Sayains invaded her brain. His body pressed into her back. She felt the seductive stroking of his tail on her leg, as well as her rebellious one rubbing on his strong thighs. Her stomach clinched and she cried out in her mind. Who are you trying to kid? Deny him sex? You are out of your mind, girl! You can't even make yourself walk.

Vegeta silently patted himself on the back. Trunks was ready to pounce. Any leniency he was willing to show the girl was right out the window. The time limit had been an excellent idea. If Vegeta had been alone he would have actually chuckled. In fact he still might. "You may leave now, except you Goten. We need to speak in private."

Goten stood up and tried miserably to hide his shock. The King of Vegeta had never in his life seen Goten alone. Goten had always stood back and attended the Prince.

It didn't take Trunk very long to drag a weak legged Pan out of the throne room leaving Him facing the King. Suddenly Goten didn't feel so well.

"Have I displeased you your highness?" Goten tried to sound brave. This man had practically raised him. Every moment of his life had been directed and controlled until recently by Vegeta's every thought.

"You have done something all right." Vegeta stood up. Goten swallowed "You have gained my respect. I know taking that girl from Kakkarot could not have been easy on you."

Goten remained emotionless. Actually Goten hadn't even thought about it. He had no loyalty to his family. He only had loyalty to Prince Trunks and those Trunks deemed worthy. Still he would hear what The King had to say "I am not worthy of such praise, your majesty."

"But you are. What I have told Trunks is true. I do desire to se my heirs soon." Vegeta looked knowingly at Goten "Princess Bra has expressed more then a passing concern for your welfare of late. I believe it is time I allow you to seek her out. If you wish you have my permission to court her."

Goten reeled at this news "The princess? Me?"

Vegeta looked down at the young Demi-Sayian "And why not you? You are the powerful warrior on this planet, and maybe the universe. You're a loyal to my family above anything." Vegeta walk over to Goten and lay a hand on the other mans shoulder. I have raised you with every benefit there was to offer. Now I would be honored to call you my son."



Didn't see that one now did ya! Ohh what a tangle web I weave. And for those of you wondered why Marron is in the rejuvenation tank. Come on! What better way to get her out of the way for a while? Now remember to review people. I need feed back here. Who here wants a T/P lemon? A show of hands please, umm anyone?