The Dragon King
The Dragon King

Chapter 7:Training and Relationships

By: Tapion

“What!?” Tapion yelled.

“Shhhhh! Someone will hear you.” Krista said covering his mouth.

“What do you mean Vegeta is the Dragon King? How can that be? He kills Trunks?” Tapion asked being quieter.

“Yes, Vegeta is the Dragon King. He gets sick and tired of Goku being stronger than him. So, he wishes to be fused with Shenron. Trunks tries to stop him. Vegeta, with all Shenron’s power, looses all emotions and kills Trunks without a second thought. No one else can beat him because he’s too powerful.” Krista explained.

Tapion stared at her blankly. He almost looked nervous. “So, let me get this straight. In about 10 years, Trunks will have gotten Pan pregnant, Vegeta will have all the dragon balls and wish to be fused with Shenron, Trunks will be killed by him, and then Vegeta will go and kill everyone else and take over the world.”

“Yeah, that’s about it,” Krista answered, with a long face.

“Well, we’ll just have to stop him,” Tapion said without blinking. He looked at Krista. “But we can’t tell Trunks, he’ll be heart broken.”

“We can’t tell anybody,” Krista added. They were going to have to train, hard.

* * *

Back out in the pool, everyone seemed to have lost all his or her energy. No one moved. Pan let everything sink in. Someone will wish to be fused with Shenron. He will kill Trunks. No I won’t let him, Trunks is mine. I love him. She started crying. She ran the best she could in the pool over to Trunks. She wrapped her arms around his waist. “Trunks I won’t let anybody hurt you. You’re my boyfriend. I love you too much to let someone kill you,” she said through tears.

Trunks put his hand on her head, “Don’t worry Pan, I’m not going to get killed. This time, we’re going to win. No one is going to die, except maybe that guy who makes the wish.” She looked up at him. He smiled. She kissed him right on the lips. Bra had made her way over to Goten. She was scared. Goten took her hand. She looked at him.

“Don’t worry. Trunks is right, we’re all going to be fine,” Goten reassured his new girlfriend.

“Well everyone, we’re all going to have to train,” Goku announced to the crowd. “I think we should get started now. Piccolo, Goten, Gohan, Pan, and Ubuu, you all ready to go?”

“Yeah, but what about Krista and Tapion?” Pan asked.

“I’m sure Bulma can call out to Tousan’s house when they wake up. Then we can go get them,” Gohan told his daughter.

“I think I’m going to go to Karin’s place and get some Senzu Beans,” Goku told everyone. He put his fingers to his forehead. He started to fade out. He disappeared. Drake’s jaw dropped.

“Wh…Where did he go?” Drake stammered.

“Karin’s Tower. He’ll be back,” Marron explained to her astonished boyfriend. As if on cue, Goku reappeared with a little brown bag in his hand.

“Okay, since there is 3 in Vegeta’s group they get 9. Let’s see,” Goku counted everyone on his fingers. “Pan, Gohan, Piccolo, Goten, Ubuu, myself, Tapion, and Krista, that’s 8. So we get,” he tried to do the math in his head.

“24, Tousan,” Gohan told his father.

“Oh yeah!” Goku said as he scratched his head. “And Krillin’s group gets…” He looked at Gohan.

“12,” Gohan informed his father. Goku passed out Senzu Beans out to all his friends.

“So I guess we’ll all train and meet back here about the time Krista told us.” Goku told all his friends.

“Right,” everyone agreed in unison. Pan went to her father.

“Ummm…Tousan if you don’t mind, I would like to stay here with Trunks for the rest of the day,” she said not looking up at her father. She blushed a little.

“Yeah, I would like to stay too,” Goten said scratching the back of his head and looking at his father.

“Well…” Gohan looked at Goku.

“It’s okay Gohan, according to Krista we have 10 years. Let them have some fun,” Goku said smiling.

“I guess it’s okay, but come out to Tousan’s house whenever you all are done,” Gohan said looking back at his daughter.

“Don’t worry bro, I’ll make sure she gets home okay,” Goten said wrapping his arm around Pan’s shoulders with a huge grin on his face.

Marron looked at her parents. “Can I stay too?”

“I guess it’s okay. What do you think 18?” Krillin said looking at his wife.

“It’s fine with me,” she said.

“You’ll stay won’t you Drake?” Marron asked her boyfriend.

“Yeah…sure, I guess,” he said looking a little nervous. She kissed him on the cheek.

“It’s okay to be nervous. Green men, people flying, and Vegeta all do seem kind of strange,” she said. She laughed. Vegeta shot her a cold look.

“Okay…but how do you do it?” Drake asked.

“Drake…if I told you that, then it would be a very long story. I will tell you that Piccolo and Dende are Nameks, Goku and Vegeta are Saiya-jins, Trunks, Goten, Bra, and Gohan are half Saiya-jin and half human, my Kaasan is an android, which I guess makes me half android and half human, and Pan is one forth Saiya-jin and three fourths human,” Pan explained to her very confused boyfriend. He was dumbfounded.

“Well…ummm…yeah,” he stammered.

“Don’t worry you’ll get use to us,” she said smiling.

* * *

“What do you mean you can’t find her? How hard can it be to find one renegade girl?” yelled the Dragon King, slamming his fist down.

“Well…ummm…we believe that…ummm…” stammered one of the King’s demon minions. The King looked at him. His eyes flashed red and the demon went up in a blaze of purple fire.

He turned to another of his minions, “Now, from someone who won’t stammer.”

“We believe that she went back in time to warn Goku and the others,” stated the demon.

The King slammed his fist down again, “Damnit, Kakarot! Do you know what time she went to?”

“We believe she is somewhere before you made your wish…obviously and after Trunks and Pan got together. So we’ve narrowed it down to…10 years, sir,” said the demon.

“Good…I want demons sent to that time and search for that little bitch,” the King informed his minion.

“Yes sir,” the demon ran out of the room to get troops together.

“It won’t be long. I will rule this world with no problems. No little bitches that keep annoying me. I’ll kill two birds with one stone…get rid of Pan and her descendent.” He laughed maniacally.

* * *

The others had all left, except for Pan, Goten, Marron, and Drake. Pan and Trunks had made their way to the hot tub. Marron and Drake were sitting in some lawn chairs talking. Bra and Goten were playing in the pool. Bulma pulled Vegeta into the kitchen.

“What do you want woman? I have to watch Kakarot’s brat and his brat’s brat, and make sure they don’t try anything funny,” Vegeta said pulling away from Bulma. Bulma kissed him passionately on the lips and he shut up.

“Leave them alone, why don’t you go train?” she said smiling. Vegeta thought about this for a second and the left to go to the gravity rooms. Bulma walked down the hall to where Tapion and Krista’s rooms were. She opened the door to Tapion’s room. Where is he? She walked down the hall to Krista’s room. She opened the door and peeked inside. She saw Tapion lying on Krista’s bed asleep, with Krista’s head on his chest. She had been crying. Bulma quietly shut the door and walked back down the hall.

* * *

Ubuu and Goku looked on as the training was getting intense. Gohan punched at Piccolo, who ducked. Punch. Block. Kick. Dodge. The two flew high into the sky. “Special Beam Cannon…” Piccolo yelled putting his fingers to his forehead.

Gohan smirked, “Special Beam Cannon…” He put his fingers to his forehead, mimicking Piccolo.

“FIRE!” the two yelled in unison. The beams flew at each other. They met in the middle and collided. Neither beam gave any as Piccolo and Gohan added power. Gohan decided that it was time to kick it up a notch. He screamed and went Super Saiya-jin. The power in the attack went up and it started to overtake Piccolo’s. Piccolo blurred as the attack got inches away from his hand. He appeared behind Gohan and shot his eye lasers into his back. Gohan fell towards the ground. He stopped inches away from it and flew back up to Piccolo. Piccolo split into two forms. Both flew quickly at Gohan. One kicked and the other flew behind him. He blocked the kick and spun around and kicked the other one in the head. He spun back around and shot a ki blast into the first one’s stomach. He reeled backwards. Gohan flew straight at him. He grabbed him by the hand and threw him at the other Piccolo. They merged. Gohan charged up his Masenko.

“MASENKO!” he yelled and let his ki fly at Piccolo. It connected and the Namek fell to the ground. Gohan landed a few feet away from him. Piccolo got up slowly.

“Good job, kid,” he said breathing hard. Goku and Ubuu came over.

“Are you okay Piccolo?” Ubuu asked.

“Yeah I’m fine,” Piccolo told the human. “Good, now let’s get to work!” Goku proclaimed and the four went into a four-way battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will the Z fighters be ready? What’s going on between Krista and Tapion? Will the relationships make it through all this? What will happen when the demons show up? When will this story be finished? These are all good questions. Find out some answers in the next selection of The Dragon King.