The Dragon King
The Dragon King

Chapter 2: Z Teens in Love

By: Tapion

The teens walked down a street a few blocks away from the one they had been attacked on. The girls were a little shaken up, but the guys were doing their best to calm them down. “Pan, I know you could have easily taken him, but did you really want to humiliate him?” Trunks said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, consoling her.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right,” she said, blushing. Goten was trying to console both Bra and Marron.

“Girls, you’re the strongest chicks in the world. You could have easily kicked their asses,” he said smiling. They all started laughing, even Pan and Trunks.

“It’s getting late I think we should be going home,” Marron said, looking at her watch.

“Yeah, good idea,” Bra said.

“Goten how bout you walk Marron and Bra home, and I’ll walk Pan home,” Trunks said looking at Goten.

“But wouldn’t it be easier for you to take Bra…” Trunks gave Goten a cold look and he shut up. “Okay.” Everyone said his or her good-byes and Trunks and Pan went towards Pan’s house and Goten, Bra, and Marron headed towards Marron’s house.

“Trunks you really don’t have to walk me home,” Pan said looking at her handsome friend.

“But I want to,” he replied smiling. He wrapped his arm around her and she just melted in his hold. Oh my Kami! Oh my Kami! They continued to walk towards her house.

* * *

Piccolo was deep into battle with…himself. They were moving so fast, they were blurs to normal human vision. Block, punch, kick, dodge. They were evenly matched. One flew high into the sky and put his index and middle fingers to his forehead. “Special Beam Cannon!” he yelled. The other Piccolo ran for cover, but the one performing the Special Beam Cannon was eyeing him carefully. “FIRE!” he yelled with one last boost of ki and sent the attack screaming for his opponent. There was a great explosion where the other Piccolo had once been. The one that performed the move flew down to search for his counterpart. Once the dust cleared the other Piccolo was no where to be found.

A yell came from behind the remaining Piccolo and he was hit in the back with a ki blast. He flew through the air and ran into a plateau. “You need to remember to watch your back,” said the Piccolo who used the blast.

“Haha, I know,” said the other one cleaning rock off him as he came out of the remains of the plateau. The flew at each other and continued their training.

* * *

“Good night 18,” Bra and Goten said to their friend’s mother as they left her house.

“Good night Bra. Good night Goten,” said Android 18, Marron’s mother. Marron had got home and head straight to bed without saying good night to her friends. They walked down the walk back to the sidewalk. Goten looked at Bra.

“What is there something on my face?” Bra asked pulling a compact out of her purse and staring at her face in it.

“No, no. I just never noticed how beautiful you are. I mean, I always saw you as Trunks’ little sister,” he said blushing a little. “But now I see you’ve grown into a very hott woman.”

“Wow what a sweet thing to say,” Bra said blushing and kissed him on the cheek. They continued walking in silence until they came to the Briefs’ house. “Well, good night Goten,” Bra said, not knowing what exactly to say.

“Ummmm…Bra?”

“Yes?”

“Would you like to go to dinner sometime? I mean you don’t have to if you don’t want to,” Goten said and then started babbling. “I mean I’m sure you have a busy schedule and all…and I’m not really the type of guy you would want to go out with.” Bra stopped him with a soft kiss on the lips.

“Goten, I would love to.”

“Really!? Okay I’ll see you later,” he said stumbling down the walk.” Ummmm…good night Bra.” Then, he tripped over the trash cans at the end of the walkway. Bra giggled and shut the door. She leaned up against the door and let out a sigh. He is so damn cute. Bra stood there for a few minutes.

“Bra honey? Where’s your brother?” Bulma asked coming into the room and seeing Bra leaning up against the door.

Seeming to be snapped out of a daydream Bra looked up and said, “He walked Pan home.” She ran upstairs to her room and jumped on her bed.

“He walked Pan home? Looks like Trunks has a crush,” Bulma said to herself and walked back to the science wing of the house.

* * *

Trunks and Pan walked up to Pan’s house. “Well, we’re here,” Trunks said a little nervous.

“Yeah, we’re here.” They stood on the sidewalk in front of her house for a little while. Neither one knew what to say. Come on Pan do something! Pan screamed at herself. She didn’t know what to do. About that time, Trunks leaned down and slowly and passionately planted a kiss right on her lips. The stayed there for about ten minutes until Trunks slowly broke the kiss.

“Well…ummmm…yeah,” Trunks stammered. Pan just stood there with a dazed look on her face. “Pan are you okay?”

“Wow Trunks that was amazing. You don’t know how long I’ve been dreaming of doing that.” She wrapped her arms around his waist. “I’ve been so in love with you for so long I thought I was going to go crazy.” Trunks was speechless.

“Pan, it’s only been for the last month, but I’ve really started to notice you. You’re so beautiful. I just couldn’t see us together. But now, I only want to be with you. I hope you feel the same way.”

“I do!” she exclaimed. They smiled at each other and kissed again. They soon parted and Trunks headed home.

Pan walked inside and up to her room, shutting her door behind her. She lied down on her bed. She then noticed what was still around her shoulders…Trunks’ Capsule Corps jacket. She took it off and wrapped her arms around it and took in the smell of it. It smelled just like him. I love you, Trunks. She slowly fell asleep and was dreaming of her beloved.

* * *

Goten stumbled into his house with a spaced out look on his face. I’m in love with Bra Vegeta Briefs. He stumbled upstairs and to his room he sat on his bed and fell back onto his pillows. Bra Vegeta Briefs. He quickly sat up, “Oh shit, Vegeta!”

* * *

Trunks had just come up the stairs and was walking by his sister’s room. “Trunks! Come here. I have to tell you something,” she said when she saw her brother. “Guess what.” She didn’t give him anytime to guess. “I’ve got a date.”

“With who?”

“Goten!” Trunks face faulted.

“Goten!? You have a date with Goten?” Trunks asked astonished.

“Yeah, what do you think I should wear?” she asked looking through her closet.

“I don’t know. Ask Marron…or Pan.” Trunks smiled as he mentioned her name.

“It looks like big brother’s got himself a girlfriend,” she said and smiled.

“Guess I do,” he said and walked down to his room. He changed and went to bed dreaming of Pan.

* * *

Piccolo was working hard. He knew that all of the other fighters were in bed. “Where’d you go?” He flew around looking for the other him.

“Right here!” he yelled and jumped out from behind a rock formation. He let his eye lasers fly at the Piccolo who had been searching. They hit him in the chest and he fell to the ground.

“Okay that’s enough for today!” he yelled. His partner landed next to him and fused back together. Piccolo stood back up. He flew off back to his waterfall. He had alot to think about. Who was this new menace that he felt? And would he be ready?

Indeed, will Piccolo be ready? Will any of the Z fighters be ready? Will the Z teenagers get over each other to defend themselves? What will be the Dragon King’s first move. Find out in the next chapter of The Dragon King.