Second Chances

 

By :  April C

 

Chapter 3 : Dying Request

 

Author's Note: I just wanna say thank you to all the people who reviewed my fanfic on ff.n ( flames are welcome by the way.They tell me if I need to change things) Also this fic takes place after the Freezia saga (Goku's not on earth but Vegeta is). Some people may not know who Turless is if you don't then go here: www.pojo.com.

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, DBGT,DB but I do own Keeta, Zucci.,Jess, and Portabella.
 

*****

Keeta slowly got up and sighed, "Where the heck am I goanna get 75,000 dollars!"

"Um. I was thinking, maybe you and me could leave planet Vegeta. Freezia's just going to blow it up anyway.Turless offered, "We'd be in different ships of course."

"Won't Miss Raulha be worried?" Radditz asked.

Miss Raulha owned the orphanage that Turless lived in. He just moved in a year ago, a few days after Freezia murdered his parents.

"What do I care? She's not my mom!" Turless snapped.

"Umm.I have some bad news FreeziawantsmetobeoneofhishenchmenandI'mlaevingtoday" Radditz said as fast as possible

"What?" Turless and Keeta said in unison

"I'm really sorry.I gotta go." Radditz said and took off flying.

"Are you coming or what?" Turless asked.

"Let's go." Keeta said

Keeta and Turless were in a meteor shower and got separated. They haven't seen each other since.

END FLASHBACK

"I wished Turless, Nappa, and Radditz back because we were best friends, I wished Bardock back because he's Radditz's father, I wished Celipa, Toma, Totepo, and Panbunkin back because they're Bardock's best friends." Keeta explained.

"Why'd you wish me back?" Jeice asked.

"Well you see it was Jess' request." Keeta started.

"I guess she finally realized she couldn't live another day without me huh?" Jeice said.

"Jess may not live much longer as it is, it was her dying request." Keeta said bitterly

Jeice just stood there letting it sink in: It was her dying request.he couldn't breath. Jeice had planned on popping the question after he got home from Namek but he never came home, he died. Now that he was back she was going to die. It wasn't fair!

"Is she still alive?" Jeice asked in a small tone.

"It depends on what you consider alive. Jess is hooked up to machines and they're doing every thing for her!" Keeta said and chocked back tears.

"No that's not alive at all, not if you can't live for yourself. What's wrong with her?"

"She has cancer" Keeta replied slowly

"Can I go see her?" Jeice asked.

Keeta nodded slowly and said, "Does anybody else want a ride off of earth?"



TO BE CONTINUED...



Email me at: aprilc54@hotmail.com