Ordinary World

Chapter 4

Well, I guess that I’ll post the next part up already. Here ya go.

!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Bra, Marron, Trunks, and Goten stared in awe at the beautiful endless corridors. Pan kept her face expressionless as she walked tall and proud. She didn’t dare let her guard down. Her arrogant act was quickly switched on as she stopped abruptly in front of large golden, doubled doors. With a light knock, the soldier identified himself and entered with his captives.

“As you requested sire.” The man bowed.

“Very well commander.” The king smirked looking at a very snobbish Pan. Her nose was held in the air proudly. “You and your troops may return to your posts and duties. I would like you to chain the prisoners to the wall.” The king motioned to the side. Sure enough, chains and shackles were bolted to the wall. “But leave this one.” The king nodded towards Pan. The commander nodded reluctantly, but did as he was ordered.

As soon as the commander returned he bowed to the king and spoke once again. “Sire, with all do respect, I think we should tie this one up as well. She is quit powe…” He started.

“Are you questioning my orders commander. This beauty wouldn’t even hurt a fly, let alone a king. You may leave now commander.” The king said in a low tone. The man bowed once more before he turned to leave.

############

“Hey Goten.” Trunks whispered.

“Yeah what.” Goten said somewhat irritated.

“We can break outta these things easily.” Trunks said about ready to brake the shackles.

“NO! Don’t. Pan can take care of this situation by herself. Besides, my father’s plan included Pan for this part only. I think that she’ll be fine. Just be ready to go and help her if she needs it.” Goten said.

“Fine.” Trunks said defeated. He leaned against the wall as he watched the king and Pan.

############

The king circled around Pan as he looked her up and down. Pan could feel his eyes wandering around her body. Especially on her chest. She just crossed her arms to try and cover up what the dress couldn’t. He stopped in front of Pan and gasped lightly.

“Magnificent.” The king said while stoking her cheek with his hand.

Pan stood defiantly, but allowed the king to do as he pleased. Well, some of what he pleased anyway. Pan closed her eyes to clear her mind and think her plan over a little better. She opened her eyes slowly and seductively. She licked her upper lip and smiled seductively.

“Allow me to introduce myself my sweet.” The king said grasping Pan’s hand. He brought her hand to his lips and gently kissed it. “My name is King Talmon. And you are…”

“Yours.” She purred.

“Well…” The king said delightfully.

“Perhaps I could show you.” Pan said leading him to his throne to sit.

“Good, I would like that very much.” The king said sitting down on his finely carved throne. “What of your friends. I shall issue one of the guards to take them out of here.” The king said about ready to call for his guard. Pan thought quickly. She didn’t want to be left alone with this total creep.

“Leave them.” She spoke hurriedly.

“But why?” The king asked somewhat disappointed.

Pan thought for a second and smiled sexily. “I want them to see what a traitor I am.” She said sitting on his lap and wrapping her legs around his waist.

“My, you are quite a handful. Now, where were we.” The king said raising an eyebrow.

“We were right here I believe.” Pan said kissing him on the lips firmly. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his around her waist.

############

Trunks looked at the scene angrily. ‘Wait, why am I getting mad?’ He thought. ‘Aw man…don’t I get it. I’m such an idiot. I can’t even admit my feelings for her to myself. I guess I DO care about her.’ Trunks thought sighing in defeat to his feelings. ‘Now what?’ He thought. He looked up once more to see Pan and the king. His ki level raised slightly, but noticeable.

“Trunks.” Goten called.

“What?” It was Trunks’ turn to be irritated.

“Just go along with the plan.” Goten said trying to calm his friend down. Goten then smirked. ‘It’s about time he admitted his feelings.’

############

Pan couldn’t help but get into her acting. She was already doing a really good job. She stood with the king still kissing him. Pan pulled the king down on top of her and allowed her hands to roam his muscular body. ‘Give Trunks a little taste of his own medicine.’ Pan thought.

She quickly pulled off all of the king’s robes and clothing. There the king lay on top of Pan half-naked in only his underwear. Pan then rolled over until she was in the dominant position. She sat on the king’s lap. The king raised his hands to Pan’s strap to remove it. Pan took his hand and held onto it.

“Tsk Tsk. Don’t be a naughty king. Let me finish my job, then you could do yours.” She purred as she let her hands roam on his chest. She stood up slowly as she kept her foot planted on the king’s chest to prevent him from moving. She looked down at him and smirked evilly. Without any dismay, Pan quickly kneed the king in his “family jewels.” (No I’m not talking about his jewelry.) The king turned over and curled up into a ball.

“Surprise!” Pan said happily. She quickly jumped on the king’s back and held him in a very tight headlock. “Never let your guard down.” Pan said into his ears. “She wouldn’t even hurt a fly, let alone a king.” She mocked.

While she kept the king in a death grip, the others broke free of their chains.

“Where’s my Grandfather?” Pan said tightening her grip.

“He’s six rooms down that hall.” The King said shakily in a high pitched voice, obviously not fully recovered from the last attack.

“Well, go get him.” Pan yelled to Trunks and Goten. They left quickly and returned with Goku in hand. “Good.” Pan said. “Sorry.” She murmured into the king’s ear before she knocked him out.

“Let’s go.” Pan said blasting a hole in the ceiling. And so the entire group flew out of the window and back to the ship.

############

“Come on. Strap in. I want to go home.” Pan said to the others. They did as they were told. The computer began the countdown. “5…4…3…2…1…0!” And so, the ship took off.

Pan stopped the ship as everyone was thrown forward.

“Why’d we stop.” Trunks asked as everyone including himself stood up.

“I’m just going to arm a laser that will make them forget about us. The last thing we need is another threat for the earth.” Pan smirked.

“Laser Armed.” The computer spoke.

“Fire!” Pan said and a red beam flew towards the planet. It soon engulfed the whole planet.

“This will just make them forget any and everything of ours and Earth’s existence.” Pan spoke as they, once again, made their ways home.

############

Pan sat at the edge of Goku’s bed.

“It’s been so long.” She whispered to her grandfather. ‘Wait. Why am I whispering.’ Pan thought. ‘I could scream at the top of my lungs and he wouldn’t ever wake up. Even if he’s poisoned or not.’ She chuckled. “I’m such a loser.” Pan said.

“No you’re not.” Came a voice.

“What do you want Trunks.” Pan said.

“I just wanted to say good job.” Pan smiled at Trunks’ comment. He rarely gave her comments, and this was no exception.

“Thanks.” She said still looking at Goku.

“No really Pan. I didn’t know you had it in you. You were good, but not as good as me.” Trunks said leaning against the doorframe.

“Is that so?” She turned around with a smug smile.

“Pan-chan, if I’m not mistaken, do I hear a challenge.” Trunks said raising an eyebrow as he smiled flirtily.

‘Pan, forget it. He made clear that he doesn’t want you already.’ Pan thought.

“No.” She answered turning to look at Goku again.

“Pan-chan, what’s wrong?” Trunks asked putting a hand on her shoulder.

“I told you not to call me that.” She said shrugging off his hand.

“Pan what’s wrong? You’re scarring the crap out of all of us.” He said worriedly.

“Just like big brother looking out for little sister.” Pan mumbled.

“No, it’s best friend looking out for best friend.” Trunks said.

“Damn saiya-jin hearing.” Pan said.

“Just leave me alone Trunks.” Pan said shoving past Trunks.

She made he way to the kitchen. She poured herself a cup of orange juice.

“Hey Pan, something you want to talk about.” Goten asked walking in. He took out a glass and poured himself a cup as well.

“No.” Pan stated flatly.

“You know Pan-chan. You really outta start opening up.” Goten said sitting on a nearby stool.

“I know.” Pan said lightly. “I’m working on it.”

“Good. Tell me when that day comes kiddo.” Goten said messing up her hair.

“Kiddo? Now really Uncle Goten, would it be so hard to call me Pan?” She asked.

“Nah, but I like giving you nicknames.” Goten shrugged.

Pan just smiled. “I’m going to go and check on the ships progress.”

“All right.” Goten said enjoying his cup of orange juice.

Pan walked into the control room to see Marron and Trunks making out on the chair heavily. “AHEM!” Pan said trying to hide her jealousy. Trunks looked up, but only to return to what he was doing. That pissed Pan off. If there was one thing she hated besides being called small, it was being blown off. Pan walked up to Trunks and waited for him to lift his head.

“What?” He asked coldly.

Pan lifted her hand and smacked him across the face that sent him flying into a nearby wall.

“You bitch.” Trunks said grabbing his cheek.

“Marron, could you excuse us.” Pan said with a hint of amusement.

“Right…I’ll be…err…never mind. I’m gone.” She said leaving.

Pan just went straight to the computer and typed in a couple commands.

“Auto Pilot on. 1 hour till destination reached.” The computer said.

“What Pan?!” Trunks said annoyed.

“Nothing. Just wanted you two to cut that out.” Pan shrugged. “It’s grossing me…”

“You mean it’s making you pissed off and jealous.” Trunks said crossing his arms.

Pan just sighed and stood their as an awkward silence fell between them.

“Pan, you made it quite clear that you didn’t want me anymore.” Trunks said.

“If you believe that, then you’re a total idiot. You know how I feel. So don’t give me that bull shit. You’re the one that doesn’t…” Pan started.

“I love you.” Trunks said loud enough for her to hear.

“…love me.” Pan finished. “What did you say?”

“I said...I love you.” Trunks repeated.

Pan just looked at Trunks in disbelief and ran to her room. Trunks followed Pan in close pursuit. He slid into her room and pushed her on her bed. He shut the door, locked it, and blocked it to make sure Pan couldn’t escape.

“What?” Pan asked icily.

“I tell you that I love you…and you run off.” Trunks sighed.

“I don’t need your pity.” Pan said. She looked outside her window.

“Is that what you think it is? Pity? Pan, I love you.” Trunks said using his index finger and thumb to make her face him.

“Yeah, that’s what you say now. But I bet later on you’ll be like…’What the hell was I thinking…’” Pan’s words were cut off by Trunks’ soft lips and warm tongue. When Trunks broke the kiss for air, he could see Pan was in a state of shock.

“Oh dear Dende-sama.” She mumbled turning a deep shade of red. She looked down at her hands as if they were the most fascinating thing in the entire world. Trunks’ hands covered hers as they brought them to his lips for the most gentle kiss ever. This made Pan look at Trunks in his eyes. She stood up and wrapped her arms around Trunks’ neck and kissed him passionately.

“What about Marron?” She asked breathlessly.

“What about me.” Marron said stepping into the room. Beside her was Goten and Bra.

“M-m-m-marron.” Pan stuttered as she pulled herself away from Trunks. She stood a good distance from Trunks as she looked at an eerily calm Marron.

“Oh don’t worry about it Pan. I’ve known for quite some time.” Marron shrugged.

“Y-y-y-you knew.” Pan stumbled. “But we only…just once…I mean…it was only…tonight.”

“That’s what you think. Trunks has always had a thing for you. It’s always be ‘Pan this’ or ‘Pan that.’ Don’t worry about it Pan. I’m not mad if that’s what you think. I just thought I’d play cupid, is all. You know, touch up on my acting skills.” Marron shrugged. “Hell, it was fun.”

“Gee, thanks.” Trunks grumbled.

“Well, now that my mission is complete, we’ll leave you two love bird alone. Tata.” Marron said leaving with Bra and Goten.

“Yeah bye.” Pan said to the closed door. She felt Trunks’ arms encircle her waist. “Hmm…exactly HOW long did you have a “thing” for me?” She asked tilting her head to the side to see Trunks’ face.

“For about…hmm…2…3 years.” Trunks shrugged.

“You idiot, why didn’t you say anything?” Pan barked.

“How long have you been in love with me Pan?”

“For 2…3…4 years.” She shrugged.

“Idiot, why didn’t you say anything.” He mocked making Pan face him.

“Okay okay, you’ve proven your point.” Pan said smiling. She kissed him again.

“You’re so beautiful.” Trunks said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

“Thanks.” She chirped.

“Still the same old Pan.” He chuckled. “Well, sorta any way.”

“What do you mean by that?” She said defensively.

“I mean,” He said pulling her closer. “you’ve grown into the most beautiful creature in the entire universe. Well, after me anyway.”

“You cocky bastard.” Pan chuckled. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

“Hmm…I could get used to this.” Trunks said.

“Good.” Pan said before kissing him again.

Trunks picked up Pan and lay her on the bed gently. He quickly dominated her small figure. “Knock! Knock! Knock!” Goten knocked. “Pan, we’re gonna land.” He said walking in. As soon as he saw the position Pan and Trunks were in, he turned angry in 0.3 seconds flat. His face became red with anger and he was on the verge of turning SSJ. “YOU DUMB IDIOT! What the hell do you think you’re doing to my niece?! I leave you two alone for a couple minutes, and this is what happens?!”

“Easy Uncle Goten. We weren’t gonna do anything.” Pan said to calm her uncle.

“Yeah Uncle Goten, we weren’t gonna do anything.” Trunks pouted playfully.

“Shut up Trunks. You’re not a part of the family yet!” Goten sneered.

“HA! You said yet.” Trunks pointed out.

“That’s if you’re still alive after Gohan finds out.” Goten said smugly.

“Shit!” Trunks said.

“It’s okay Trunks-chan. I won’t let daddy kill you.” Pan said grasping his arm.

“Gee, thanks.” Trunks said with sarcasm.

“No prob.” She smiled.

“All right, we’ll discuss this later. Let’s get ready to land, I wanna go home.” Goten said. “You sure about that?” Trunks asked raising an eyebrow. Goten mentally slapped himself.

‘Mom’s gonna kill me.’ He thought. ‘AND Videl!’ Goten just grumbled as he went back into the control room.

Pan just laughed her ass off. “I know how he feels. I’m gonna get killed from my mom and my grandma!”

“Hehe! I’m gonna get killed by your dad.” Trunks laughed.

“Come on. Let’s go and get this over with.” Pan said leading Trunks out of the door.

############

“Everybody ready?” Pan asked over her shoulder.

“YEAH!” They all cheered.

“Then let’s do it!”

“Okay. Let’s go DO IT!” Trunks said pervertedly.

“Pervert.” Pan laughed.

“In 5…4…3…2…1…0!”

!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Well, there ya have it. Part 4. Please write a review. THANX!

-Christina :)