Ordinary World

Chapter 3

Well, I don’t have much to say except……HERE’S PART 3!!!

!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

“HURRY UP PAN!” Goten scolded from the lower deck. “WE’VE GOT 20 MINTUES UNTIL WE LAND AND WE HAVEN’T EVEN MADE A PLAN YET!”

Just then, Bra and Marron walked down the stairs with a satisfied smile.

“Well?” Trunks said for the first time since a long time. Everyone looked at him in surprise, but quickly shook themselves out of it when they saw his smirk return 10-fold.

“Okay Pan, let’s see what they have to say.” Marron said to Pan.

“NO! I LOOK LIKE A FRICKEN SLUT! I’D RATHER WALK AROUND IN A DAMN TOWEL!” Pan screeched from upstairs.

”Come on Pan, you’re supposed to look like a hooker.” Goten sighed.

“Baka! I let her borrow my clothes.” Bra said knocking him in the head. “What, you think I look like a hooker”

“NO! I mean…Ye….NO!” Goten said trying to hush Bra.

“Hmph.” Bra said turning away.

“Pan, quit playing around and get your ass out here!” Marron scolded. “You look good. Just incredibly slutty is all.” Marron noticed the little glare she received from Bra and shook it off.

“NO! WHY CAN’T I JUST GO IN THERE AND KISK HIS ASS AND SKIP THE WHOLE ‘SEDUCE’ HIM THING!” Pan screamed.

“SON PAN, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW. IF YOU DON’T THEN I’M GOING TO TELL VIDEL ABOUT THAT ‘F’ ON YOUR TEST!” Goten said losing his temper.

“HA! MY MOM WON’T CARE!” Pan said.

“Oh, but I’m sure that your darling Grandma Chi Chi will. Now, what was it that she did the last time you flunked a test? Hmm…I believe she grounded you for the rest of the year, AND she made you study EVERYDAY, AND she made you take the test over AND over till you aced it…hmm…wouldn’t want that to happen again, now do we Pan?” Goten said smugly. “You have to the count of 3. 1…”

“UNCLE GOTEN!” Pan whined.

“2!…” He said counting louder.

“FINE! Stop counting. I’m coming, but if I here even one peep out of any of you, I’m outta here!”

With slow easy steps, Pan made her way down the stairs. She ignored the gasps she got from all of them and just continued. The only word that could describe Pan was…stunning. Pan wore and incredibly short and tight dark blue dress, which also, might I add, showed A LOT of cleavage. Her hair was piled on top of her head nicely with her bangs (Now long) framing her face. She had a touch of rouge lipstick on and the dark blue eye shadow went nicely with her chocolate eyes. Her blush also made a BIG difference. She looked more…”feminine.”

“I told you I look like shit.” Pan said all but feminine.

“No Pan, you look beautiful.” Goten said sincerely.

“Thanks Uncle Goten. I guess I should do this for grandpa at least. Well, let’s get started.” Pan said clasping her hands.

“Wait.” Trunks said breaking into the conversation. “I want to talk to Pan alone.”

“Alright, but don’t take too long.” Goten said warning the two.

“Hai.” Pan said quietly. She quickly looked out the window to avoid Trunks’ beautiful blue eyes that could melt Pan right there.

“Pan.” Trunks said lightly.

“What Trunks.” Pan said lightly.

“I just want to say I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to blow you off like that.” Trunks said. Pan just smiled and looked at Trunks. ‘Maybe there’s hope.’

“You’re my best friend, and I shouldn’t have betrayed your trust like that.” Trunks said continuing.

“Oh.” Pan said losing hope.

“But, I’m glad that you told me because…well…”

“PAN! GET IN HERE QUIK!!!” Goten yelled from the main control room.

“Yeah, I’m coming.” Pan said with disappointment in her voice. She turned and faced Trunks. “We’ll finish our conversation later.” She left with a fake smile on her face. Trunks just sighed inwardly and made his way to the main control room to see what all of the commotion was about.

“What’s wrong?” Trunks said stepping into the room. He was still a bit angry that he couldn’t finish his conversation with Pan.

“WE’RE HERE!” Bra cheered.

“Easy for you to say.” Pan muttered.

“Wait a minute, we don’t even have a plan yet.” Goten warned.

“Easy.” Pan shrugged. “We power up to give the guards a little scare, we then surrender, since our power levels are VERY impressive I’m sure the king will want to have a little chat with us. I guess that’s when I’ll make my ‘move.’” Pan said as she shuddered involuntarily. “That’s when I get to kick his ass! We’ll get grandpa outta there and then we go home!”

“Wow, good idea Pan. How’d you think it up so fast?” Goten asked scratching his head. “I saw it in a movie.” Pan shrugged.

“Hey, I think I saw that one.” Trunks said thoughtfully. “Isn’t it Planet of the Apprehensive Apes, right?”

“Yeah, that’s the one, I think.” Pan said thinking.

“Trust me, it’s that one.” Trunks said.

“But I thought that it was…” Pan started.

“Okay, enough already. We’ll finish this conversation later in a more comfortable situation.” Goten said.

############

“Okay guys, let’s do it.” Pan said opening the door. “Power up once we’re outside to get their attention. When I count to three. Let’s go!”

One by one, everyone stepped off of the spaceship and onto the planets surface.

“Form a circle around Bra and Marron to protect them.” Goten spoke seriously.

“Oh Goten, are you trying to protect me?” Bra said sweetly as she slapped him on the chest. Goten just scratched the back of his neck and blushed a deep shade of red.

“Oh brother.” Pan said rolling her eyed. “Come on, let’s go and save grandpa!” Pan said

enthusiastically. “On my count. 1…2…3!” At the same time Pan, Trunks, and Goten turned SSJ. “Okay, power down now. We just need to get their attention.” Pan said fixing her hair that got messed up in the process.

############

Meanwhile…

“Commander Talin, there’s major disturbance on route C sector 14P.” Spoke a man with a headset on.

“Send the troops to investigate. How high is “IT’S” power level?” Asked the commander.

“Sir, our radar ‘s couldn’t pick it up. Simply because our radar’s were destroyed in the process.” Spoke the stocky man.

“Very well then, inform the king. He may want to speak to these strong warriors.” Commander said rubbing his chin.

“Hai.”

############

“Well, here they come.” Pan sighed.

“Put your hands up and surrender, or die.” Yelled the leader.

Trunks smirked and an evil thought came to mind. “Ooh no Goten, I’m so scared of those losers…I mean…soldiers with guns. I think I might shit in my pants…come on, we can take them easily…”

Pan slapped Trunks in the back of the head. “Baka! Have you forgotten the plan already?!”

Pan whispered in a screaming voice. “We surrender.” She said to the leader.

“Aww…but Pan…” Goten pouted. Pan just shot her uncle an evil glare that shut his right up. She redirected her attention to the leader.

“Good, the king would like to have a word with you. Get them!” He said signaling to his troops.

‘Perfect.’ Pan thought with an evil smirk.

!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Well, there’s part 3. I hope that you enjoyed this. Please write a review and tell me if you’d like me to post the next part up or not. Oh, and I have another story to put up after this series is over. As always, it is a Trunks and Pan story. If you noticed, all of my stories are about the two. It’s already done, but I’m still fixing it up. THANX!

-Christina :)