It's Gotta Be the Moon
It's Gotta Be the Moon

Chapter 2: Moon Lit Stroll

By: Kei

Ha! Who’d thunk it that I’d get the next chapter to this fic out on the same day? Well without further adieu here goes the conclusion of It’s Gotta Be the Moon. Once again…GOKU HAS A POTTY MOUTH IN DBZ, thank you.

.

.

“WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?” ChiChi shouted at Goku as he walked in the house. “I have been worried sick about you. Where did you go? What were you doing? ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?” ChiChi shouted as Goku just smirked at her with his head cocked.

“Yeah, I hear ya.” Goku said waving his hand as if to dismiss all of ChiChi’s questions. “Look I’m sorry about being gone for so long ChiChi. I was just thinking and lost all track of time.”

“HA! Like I’ll believe a story like that.” ChiChi said crossing her arms and glaring at Goku. “And what pray tell were you thinking about?”

“I was thinking about you…and me. Us. It’s a nice night how about we go out for a walk?” Goku suggested taking ChiChi’s hand and leading her outside.

“What- what about dinner?” ChiChi asked struggling to get free from Goku’s grasp.

“Don’t worry about it, Chi. I’ll take care of that later.” Seeing how there was no way of Goku letting her go ChiChi finally gave in and the two newly weds went on a peaceful walk.

.

.

Neither of the two said anything because they were both just enjoying each other’s company. (That is so beautiful ^-^) While walking ChiChi caught a glimpse of the full moon and was in awe by its beauty. For some strange reason ChiChi just felt as if there was something that she was suppose to do. But what it was she couldn’t figure out or comprehend why she ‘had’ to do something at all.

“This is nice.” ChiChi thought snuggling up closer to Goku despite the heat. “There’s a full moon and I’m out walking with the man of my dreams. Why do I feel like there’s something special I have to do though? Ah who cares I got Goku with me and that’s all that matters.” ChiChi thought as she looked up at Goku’s face smiling. But…Goku was gone (0.0). ChiChi was nonetheless shocked by Goku’s sudden and strange disappearance. “Goku? GOKU?” ChiChi shouted. “Where are you?”

.

.

For some unexplained reason ChiChi felt a new exhilaration that she had never experienced before fear. Sure when she was a child she had nightmares, when she was being chased by that dinosaur before she met Goku and when she watched Goku almost get killed by Piccolo. But this was a strange and eerie feeling; a feeling of being alone, helpless and…weak. ChiChi suddenly felt a chi nearby but couldn’t pinpoint it or tell whom it belonged to. “I guess I gotta work on this like Goku said.” ChiChi thought. She was scared out of her mind and yet at the same time trying to act brave.

.

.

*CRACK * Not to far off ChiChi heard a twig crack and a deep growl. “Alright Goku this isn’t funny anymore.” ChiChi whispered as she wrapped her arms around herself for reassurance. Again ChiChi heard the deep growl only this time it was closer. “To hell with this.” ChiChi said as she made a mad dash for home. As ChiChi ran she could still hear the growling coming closer no matter how fast she ran. At times it would behind her and then it sounded as if it was right next to her. After what seemed like an eternity ChiChi stopped running to catch her breath and was surprised to see that she was no way near being close to home. In fact, ChiChi was lost! She was all alone in the woods by herself, Goku was gone and there was some evil creature chasing her.

.

.

In front of her ChiChi heard the deep growl as a huge figure stepped out into the clearing and into the moonlight. ChiChi was shocked to see Goku staring at her. “GOKU YOU BIG JERK! THAT WASN’T FUNNY! I thought some kind of monster was chasing me.” ChiChi said turning her back on Goku and again wrapping her arms around her for security. ChiChi suddenly turned around quickly when she heard Goku laughing at her as he slowly approached her. “Goku? Goku’s what’s wrong with you? THIS ISN’T FUNNY!” ChiChi stated as she backed away from Goku and into a tree.

“I’m sorry, Chi.” Goku apologized which wasn’t very sincere at all. “But I got something that will make you feel all better.” Goku said in a deep sexy voice. ChiChi found herself becoming very heated but was scared by Goku’s change. He looked the same, sounded the same but his eyes were dark, cold and hungry.

.

.

“Goku I’m ready to go home.” ChiChi said as Goku stopped a foot away from her. ChiChi felt her heart racing even faster as Goku just cocked his head to one side and licked his lips at her. “Goku…stop this…please.” ChiChi whimpered as Goku moved to her neck nipping on it hungrily.

“Don’t worry Chi.” Goku whispered before his lips possessed ChiChi’s in a passionate and hungry kiss. “Was my poor little Chi scared?” Goku asked teasingly as he placed little kisses all over ChiChi’s neck. ChiChi was lost in the passion and only moaned as she nodded her head to agree. “He…you little weakling.” Goku teased as he began to lift up her shirt to massage her breasts. Goku took in a short breath when he saw that ChiChi wasn’t wearing a bra. Licking his lips he moved his mouth down to suck on the hard nipple.

“Weakling, huh?” ChiChi asked as she glared down at Goku who just continued to suck and nipple her breasts.

“Yeah.” Goku replied quickly as went back to what he was doing. Without warning Goku crumbled onto the ground in front of ChiChi feeling excruciating pain in the area that was just a second ago throbbing with desire.

.

.

Looking up Goku was surprised to see ChiChi smirking down at him with her arms crossed. “How’s that for a weakling?” ChiChi asked before she kicked Goku in the midsection hard. “Don’t ever underestimate me, Goku.” ChiChi said as she started walking off. “Oh…and you’re sleeping outside tonight.” ChiChi continued walking until she heard that now familiar growl as Goku got back up to his feet glaring angrily at her. “Goku?” ChiChi called as she turned around and saw nothing but anger in Goku’s face.

“Wrong bitch.” Goku answered walking up to ChiChi growling. “Right now I’m in control so why don’t you be a good girl and come here.” Goku ordered through his clenched teeth.

“Bitch? Who do you think you’re calling a BITCH?” ChiChi asked crouching into her fighting stance.

“Hmph…let’s see what you got then.” Goku said smirking as he too fell into his fighting stance.

“Goku I don’t know what’s come over you but I’m going to knock some sense back into you.” ChiChi said as she launched herself at a smirking Goku.

.

.

The two entered into a very heated battle as punches, kicks, curses and insults were thrown at one another. Goku was surprised at how well ChiChi was holding herself during the fight. Goku had been training ChiChi but didn’t expect this sort of increase in her power. “You’re right, Chi. I shouldn’t have underestimated you.” Goku said as he blocked one of ChiChi’s kicks toward his stomach. “But I’m through playing this game.” He said as he grabbed both of ChiChi’s wrists and forcefully slammed her up against a tree. ChiChi was short of breath and narrowed her eyes as Goku stood in front of her smirking at her. Surprisingly Goku too was out of breath but was gaining it back quickly. “You are perfect for me.” Goku said nuzzling his nose into ChiChi’s neck. “You’re strong, beautiful and a warrior.” Goku said staring into ChiChi’s eyes. ChiChi found her heart and the anger she had earlier melting as she stared into Goku’s cobalt eyes.

.

.

Sensing ChiChi relax Goku released ChiChi’s wrists and cupped her face in his hands and began to kiss her passionately. Goku forced his tongue into ChiChi’s mouth as he crushed her body closer to his. ChiChi moaned out her pleasure, as Goku’s hands just seem to set her whole body on fire with desire. Wanting to feel and taste more of ChiChi, Goku began to remove ChiChi’s shirt and the rest of her clothing. ChiChi also did the same wanting nothing more then to feel Goku deep inside of her. In a matter of seconds both of them were naked and lying on the soft grass. Not being able to stand it anymore ChiChi positioned herself under Goku and placed him at her entrance enticing him even more. Goku gave ChiChi a passionate kiss as he quickly slide into her moist opening and began a very quick and hard pace. ChiChi wrapped her legs around Goku’s waist to allow him deeper in her and to go faster.

.

.

Goku eventually pulled them both up into a sitting position as a blue aura surrounded him and a red one surrounded ChiChi. Goku continued to ram himself into ChiChi as her orgasm came closer and closer with his not far behind. ChiChi screamed out with a mixture of pleasure and pain as she felt her release and Goku bite into her neck drawing blood. As soon as Goku felt ChiChi’s warm walls tighten around and tasted her sweet blood Goku found it hard to hold on and grunted as his juices spilled inside of ChiChi. Exhausted Goku fell back on the ground while holding onto ChiChi trying to catch his breath. Goku smiled to himself once he had caught his breath and saw ChiChi sleeping peacefully on his chest. “Wish I had my tail.” Goku said letting out a sigh as he looked up at the moon while stroking ChiChi’s hair. Looking down at her Goku let an evil smirk cross his face as he began to shake ChiChi’s shoulder.

“What is it, Goku?” ChiChi asked sleepily.

“We’re not done yet.” Goku said rolling over on top ChiChi as he pressed his already hard member into her thigh. ChiChi was at first shocked but eventually started laughing mischievously as she opened her mouth to Goku’s and began to play around with the spot where his tail used to be.

The End.

So what’d you think? I’ll admit I’m not the best at writing lemons so shoot. *BANG * (ducks) WTF? Oh well anyway review this fic and tell me what you think. You can be honest with me. I won’t hate you for it and I’ll accept flames. BRING ‘EM ON!! Well bye ^_~*.