Irresistible
Irresistible

Chapter 1

By: Ryoko#2001

Irresistible Hola! Well here’s a Trunks and Pan series I thought of. Please review. In this fic, it seems as if I’m in love with Spanish, but I just like it a lot!

Ages:

Pan: 21
Trunks: 35
~*~*~

“Si. The Mole Poblano is an excellent choice,” I cheerily said at the couple in front of me.

I was a waitress at Juanita’s Restaurant. It was a pretty decent job, perfect for a college girl like me. It paid 7 dollars an hour, and it was an authentic Mexican restaurant. The only reason I got a job here was that I could speak Spanish.

It was Tuesday; a quiet night. Only Marcella, and I where working tonight. Looking around, I saw 3 couples in the whole restaurant.

I walked into the kitchen and gave Miguel, our cook, the ticket. He gave me a platter of food. I waltzed out toward the couple and plopped the food in front of them.

“Buen provecho,” I said.

Plopping into an empty booth, I sighed and looked at the stars. The door opened, and I stood up, fake smile on my face.

“Bienvidos a la Juanita’s Restaurant,” I said in a perfect accent.

“I didn’t know you knew Spanish”

I blinked twice then squealed. “Bra!”

She smirked - Vegeta-esque. “You know it.”

We embraced and I smiled at her.

“How are you? We haven’t talked in a while,” Bra said.

It was true. I barely called her since of my hectic schedule, and it was the same for her.

“Great. I’m working on my Master’s in Science and I major in business.”

“Already? You were always the genius.”

At 21, I was pretty young and I hoped to work at Capsule Corp.

“Bra, who’s your friend?”

It was when I noticed my friend’s date. He was about 5’ ll”, had dark curly hair, and was muy caliente.

Bra laughed. “I suck in introductions. Raul, this is Pan. Pan, this is Raul.”

He took my hand and kissed it. “Enchanted,” he smoothly said.

As I showed them to a table, I deduced he was Bra’s new lover. Marisela took over and I took a break. I walked outside and sighed. Why couldn’t I find guys like Bra? All I wanted was a smart, funny, handsome, and ambitious man. Okay, maybe I was going overboard, but still. I always seemed to attract smooth-talkers. Speaking of smooth-talkers, I wondered about Trunks.

When Marisela showed Raul - who had a wondering eye - where the bathroom was, I sat in his seat.

“How’s Trunks?” I asked. Bra smiled.

“Of course, you’d want to know,” she said referring to my school - girl crush. “He’s fine, but he broke up with that Rosita Carlos girl.”

“That model? I heard about it. The tabloids said she was a jealous bitch and he was cheating on her and all this junk.”

Bra laughed. “Rosita wasn’t jealous. They just got in a fight and separated. End of story. Trunks is thinking about Carly Bibbs.”

Carly Bibbs. She was an actress. She was 4 inches taller than me (I’m only 5’ 4”) and had a more curvaceous build than me. She had flaming red hair and ice blue eyes.

“She’s gorgeous,” I idly commented.

“Are you jealous?” Bra asked, smirk on face.

“Should I be?”

The truth was, I was jealous. But not because I wanted Trunks- I’m over that stage- but because she could easily find someone. I admit, I consider Trunks my man, but I would never go out with him, after all he used to baby-sit me.

“Anyways, what’s the story with Raul?” I asked.

Bra giggled. “I met him at a party. He’s from Brazil, and so cute! I like him a lot, he might be the one.”

Bra had glassy eyes and I knew she liked him a lot. I also remembered the way his eye lingered over Marisela and me.

“Be careful, Bra. I don’t want you to get hurt.”

She dismissed the idea away. “I can take care of myself. Besides Raul would never hurt me. I trust him.”

“Whatever, Briefs. I have to go home now. Call me when you get home.”

“I’ll be at Raul’s at night,” she coyly said. “There’s a Capsule Corp picnic at 3:00 and I have to go.

You should come since you’re all into business.”

“Okay, Bra. See you.” I walked out the restaurant and flew to my dorm.

~*~*~*~*~

I looked at my watch. It read 3:15 P.M.. Classes lasted longer than expected and I decided to fly for lost time. Someone grabbed my hand, and I turned around to see Richard Nelson, the hottest guy on campus smiling at me.

“Hey, Richard,” I flirtatiously said. I always had a minor crush on him.

“Pan. You are just the girl I wanted to see,” he said.

That was a total pick up line. “Oh really,” I said with nonchalance.

“Yes. I wanted to know if you would like to have dinner with me, Saturday.”

Dinner. With Richard. There was only one possible answer.

“I guess so. You have my address and number I presume,” I said.

“Of course. I’ll pick you up at 8:00.”

I smiled at him. “I gotta go. See you tomorrow at school.”

I ran to a deserted corner and blasted off into the sky. I can’t believe I’m going on a date with Richard. He was everything I wanted. With my adrenaline, I reached C.C. in a minute, I landed on the lawn and rang the doorbell. I heard some scuffling and the door opened.

Before I knew it, I was in a bear hug by Bulma.

“Pan-chan! It’s so good to see you! You look great!” she exclaimed, referring to my red shirt and dark blue skirt.

I smiled. “So do you, Bulma-san.” It was true. Bulma didn’t look a day over 30.

“Thank you, Pan, but I’m just an old fart. The picnic is in the back.”

I walked in and looked around the Briefs living room. It looked the same as the last time I felt it. Which would be at least 3 years. The only thing was Vegeta on a couch, studying me. I smiled at him.

“Hello, Vegeta-san.”

He grunted. “Have you been training, Brat?”

I smiled. Even though he didn’t admit it, I could sense he respected me.

“Of course. I reached SSJ and I’m almost at SSJ2.” I trained every spare moment I had.

“Come here every Saturday at 5:30 am. I’ll help you reach SSJ3,” he said in a tone that wouldn’t take no for an answer.

“Okay, Vegeta-san or should I say Vegeta-sensei?” I asked.

I saw a hint of a smile on his face when I added sensei.

“Sensei sounds better,” he finally said.

“Why aren’t you out there?” I asked, pointing to the backyard where Bulma was talking to a chairman.

He scowled. “I don’t want to be fake. That woman knows I hate company picnics.”

“Oh. Well, I’m going to look for Bra. Good-bye, Vegeta-sensei,” I said, walking towards the backyard.

“Bye, Kakarot’s grandbrat.”

I chuckled. Vegeta was difficult. I opened the sliding door, and I was transported into another world. People with business suits stood talking and people in casual clothes were there. Kids played in the Briefs’ outdoor pool and some played in the indoor one. I felt like a stranger in a red shirt, blue skirt, and an orange bandanna on my head. Then I saw Trunks.

His hair was the same, but he looked more sensual than the last time I saw him. He wore a black suit - he must be sweating under the hot sun. When he moved, you could see his muscles ripple from under his clothes. He laughed, and I couldn’t help but admire him smile. Trunks then looked around and caught my eye. He studied me for a good while and I looked back. He made a move toward me, but something jumped in his path.

“Pan!”

I smiled at Bra. “Hey, girl.”

Bra smiled. “Glad you can make it. Saw you checking out my brother and he was drooling also. Is there anything between you two?”

I smirked. “Please. Besides I have a date tomorrow.” I looked back, but Trunks was gone. Oh well.

Bra’s eyes lit up. “Who?”

Just when I was about to answer, Bulma came up to us.

“Bra, help me with refreshments. Pan, could you do me a favor and find Trunks. He’s disappeared somewhere,” she rambled.

Bra waved bye and I stood all alone. I walked inside the house and went up the stairs. 3 doors down and the one on the right. I opened the door a bit and gasped.

Trunks was making out with a beautiful blonde - probably a chairman’s daughter. The door creaked, and they broke apart. The girl’s shirt was unbuttoned and her hair was a mess. Trunks looked unfazed and smirked at me.

“Sorry,” I muttered. The blonde scowled at me and mouthed “Suck it”. “That would be impossible,” I said out loud.

“What?” Trunks said.

“Well, that slut told me to ‘suck it’ and it would be impossible to do that.”

The girl looked mortified and brushed past me in a hurry.

“Bitch,” I muttered, and Trunks stared at me, amused expression on his face.

I walked in and closed the door.

“Are you next in line?” Trunks asked.

I gave him the bird. “Hell no. Your mom wanted you, so she sent me to get you,” I explained.

He nodded and laid down on his bed.

“You look better, Pan.”

I scowled. Some friend he was. I walked toward him and sat on his bed. “If that’s supposed to be a compliment, you need help.”

Chuckling, he touched my back length hair. “Sorry. But you look different except for the bandanna,” he replied.

I rolled my eyes. “I grew up, Trunks. I still like to fight, but I am a girl. I wear dresses and skirts now and I wear make up.”

He looked me in the eyes when he said, “Well, I kinda liked you better the old way.”

“I’m not going to change because you want me to,” I snapped.

He looked surprised and half-smiled as if he was embarrassed.

“Don’t get defensive, Panny. I missed you.”

At his words, I softened. I lad down on his stomach like old times and looked up at him.

“I’m still the same. So who was that girl? You two looked kinda comfy,” I asked.

Trunks shrugged. “I didn’t get her name. It’s just a fling.”

“Some things never change.”

Trunks sat up and my head knocked into something very hard.

He looked away from me and we both blushed. I quickly sat up and smirked.

“You seem to like the new Pan after all,” I said. Trunks looked away.

“It’s because of that girl. Not you.”

“Harsh, Boxer Boy. But I know its not true,” I teased.

“Hey, Pan. Would you be interested to to go with me to New York?” he asked.

That was where Rosita Carlos and Carly Bibbs lived. “New York?”

He nodded. “I got four tickets. Bra’s going, so you should come and invite Goten.”

“I don’t know.”

“You should come. It’ll be like old times.”

“I’ll think about it.”

As I left his room, I realized that I missed Trunks more than I thought.

~*~*~*~ It isn’t TxP yet, but it will be. If I get enough reviews, here’s a preview of the next chapter. (I wrote 5 chapters. I’m really into this series.)

Vegeta plays matchmaker.

Funny, I know.