I need a little Miracle

Chapter 1

Well, I thought up another story line. Tell me what you think and if I should continue it…because if not, I think I’ll just stop with this story and try to think up another one. Enjoy!

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

“Pan, you’re up next.” A heavily weighted man said.

“Okay, thank you.” Pan said fixing her costume. Pan looked down at her self and sighed. ‘Never thought I’d sink so low.’ She thought. She quickly exited the room that she stayed in, and left for the stage.

$%$%$%$%$%$%

Trunks and Goten sat in a darkly lit corner of the bar, sipping beers.

“Come on Trunks, so you got dumped by the most beautiful woman in the world…big deal!” Goten shrugged.

“Thanks Goten.” Trunks said taking a sip of his beer.

“Look on the bright side, you are now a free man. You have the right to do what you want, when you want.” Goten said slapping his best friend on the back.

“Yeah, but I’m not happy.” Trunks murmured taking a sip of his drink.

“Well, it’s all about to be over Trunks.” Goten said looking towards the stage.

$%$%$%$%$%$%

Pan put the Great Saiyamen #2 mask and outfit on. She put the helmet on securely to make sure it wouldn’t come off until it needed to.

Pan stepped onto the stage and soon howling was heard throughout the entire area. She quietly reminded her self that she needed this.

$%$%$%$%$%$%

Trunks figured that Goten was right. Maybe now he could just loosen up a little. He reverted his eyes to the stage and saw as a woman dressed as the Great Saiyamen #2 stepped out.

‘Oh well, might as well make the best of things.’ He thought silently.

$%$%$%$%$%$%

Pan began her usual routine. She did her normal flips and walked over to the poles. She hung upside down on the poles and began to twirl around. She stood again and threw the cape down. She began to crawl on the ground seductively. She got on her knees and ripped off the entire costume, revealing her in only a black thong and a matching see-through black bra.

$%$%$%$%$%$%

Goten began to howl and took another sip of his beer.

Trunks was amused to say the least. This girl was doing a pretty good job. Trunks smirked, but then turned his head in disgust, looking at Goten. Goten was drunk senseless. He wouldn’t be fit to fly home.

Trunks sighed. ‘I’ll deal with that problem later…right now, I think I’ll just enjoy myself.’ He thought.

$%$%$%$%$%$%

Pan looked over at the pole, and decided to make use of it. She wrapped her leg around it and hung upside down. Pan began to stretch in perplexed angles…only something that she could succeed in doing thanks to years and years of training.

Pan lifted her self-upright once again, and took off her top, revealing her full breast. The men went wild at seeing this as she began to massager her self on stage.

Pan moved down towards the men as they began to place money in the strap of her thong. Pan just ran a hand over their faces and allowed more of the others’ to put money in her strap.

$%$%$%$%$%$%

Trunks looked amazed at this girl’s beauty. She was a raving beauty. She didn’t even take off her helmet yet, and Trunks was already wide-eyed and excited to see what she really looked like under there.

“Oh, I wanna put money too!” Goten wailed making his way to the stage. He pushed his way through and found the girl lying backside down on the stage.

“Hi sweetheart.” Goten said half drunk.

$%$%$%$%$%$%

‘Uncle Goten?! Nah, it can’t be. Nah, it can’t be.’ Pan repeated in her head. ‘Maybe it’s just the darkness of the helmet and the room.’ She told herself.

Pan stood upright again and began to make use of the pole since the men were getting a little out of hand.

$%$%$%$%$%$%

Trunks got up and went over to his REALLY drunk friend…but also to get a closer look at this beauty. $%$%$%$%$%$%

Pan didn’t see Trunks in the crowd. She unleashed the strap that held the helmet to her head, and threw the helmet on the floor…unleashing a sea of raven-black hair.

$%$%$%$%$%$%

Trunks looked at the girl on stage. His mouth went agape to say the least.

“PAN!” He yelled out.

$%$%$%$%$%$%

Pan stopped her routine and looked out into the sea of people. She could’ve sworn she heard her name.

“PAN!” It called out again. Pan turned her head in the other direction to find the guy that looked like Goten, and…

“Oh my god! Trunks, what are you doing here?!” Pan yelled grabbing her self, trying to cover herself up. Pan stopped dead in her tracks, almost on the verge of tears.

She quickly ran off the stage.

“HEY!!!” The crowd grumbled.

The little fat man stopped Pan again. “Where do you think you’re going?! You’re not done yet!” The man bellowed.

“It’s okay, I’ll go and finish up her routine.” Another brown haired girl said.

“Very well then.” The little man said leaving. Pan just ran past all of them, and into her dressing room. She slammed the door shut and paced back and forth. Suddenly, the door opened.

“What are you doing back here? You’re not allowed here!” Pan yelled.

“Me?! You shouldn’t even be here!” Trunks yelled out. “What the hell are you doing in a place like this?!” He yelled out even louder.

“I could ask the same for you…shouldn’t you be out with Marron.” She said sarcastically.

“For your information, Marron and I broke up…and two, I asked you a question first!” Trunks yelled out.

“You want to know why I do this?!” Pan yelled out in tears. She felt so ashamed of her self. She collapsed on the sofa and held her face. She felt so ashamed right now.

“Yes Pan, I do.” Trunks said pulling her hands away from her eyes and squatting down so he would be eye level with her.

“Because I don’t have money.” She said in a hoarse whisper.

“Pan…are you serious!” Trunks yelled out. All he got was an affirmative nod. “Pan, you are best friends with the president of Capsule Corporation! Why didn’t you just ask!?” He yelled out.

Pan wiped her tears away. “Because I have my pride Trunks. I make my money for a living, I don’t borrow.” She said standing to look at the wall on the other side.

“Oh, and I suppose this is a very good job to be proud of.” Trunks said sarcastically while sitting on the sofa.

Pan’s face burned with anger as she quickly whirled around.

“You listen here you son of a bitch!” Pan yelled.

Trunks went wide-eyed. Pan had never said anything like that to him, even when she was at her maddest.

“Unlike you, I wasn’t born into wealth. You don’t understand me or any of my family’s financial problems! You want to know what the ‘411’ is Trunks?! My family is poor. Yes, believe what you want…we are going broke. My father lost his job…my mother stays home to watch over my Grandma Chi Chi…and my grandma Chi Chi is sick. She may be dying Trunks. My parents don’t know I do this…because we need the money.” Pan trailed off.

“Why don’t you just ask us for help.” Trunks said moving closer to Pan.

“Because, like I said…we have our pride too Trunks.” She said reverting her gaze to the ground.

“Pan, your pride could end up getting you killed.” Trunks said using his hand to lift up Pan’s chin.

“I know.” Pan said snapping her head out of his hands. She got up and got her clothes. She headed to the connected bathroom and changed.

“Where’s my uncle?” Pan asked.

“He’s outside.” Trunks said.

“What am I going to tell him?” Pan said stepping out of the bathroom in a pair of jeans and a black tank top.

“Don’t worry about him, he’ll be fine. He was too drunk to notice it was you.” Trunks said much to Pan’s relief. “Look Pan…about your job…you go and tell that little fat guy that you quit.” Trunks said.

“No, I need the money to finish college to get my degree.” Pan whimpered.

“Pan, I’ll help you.” Trunks said.

“No Trunks.” Pan said. “This is the only way I know to get money fast.”

Trunks was stuck in a pensive moment. Pan looked at him as he seemed to be thinking really hard.

“I’ve got it. How about this, you work for me, and I’ll pay you.” Trunks said.

“No Trunks…” Pan said.

“If you don’t, I’ll tell your parents.” Trunks said.

“You wouldn’t.” Pan said in disbelief.

“Watch me.” Trunks said pulling out his cell phone. Trunks dialed Pan’s phone number. “It’s ringing.” He told her.

“Alright, alright…I’ll do it, just hang up the damn phone.” Pan cursed.

“I knew you’d see it my way. Now, let’s go tell that guy you quit.” Trunks said.

“I’ll do it myself.” Pan said walking out the room. Trunks only followed her.

“What?” She said irritated.

“I just want to make sure that you really quit, that’s all.” Trunks said.

“Fine.” Pan said. She found the little fat man by the stage…drooling.

“Excuse me…Billy Bob. *Sorry, I couldn’t resist*” Pan said tapping him on the shoulder.

“What?!” He yelled out.

“I quit.” Pan said lightly.

“No you don’t…you be back here on Saturday, you here?” He said angrily.

Trunks decided now was a good time to step in. “Excuse me sir, I don’t think you heard her right. She said she quit, and I second that.” Trunks said.

The little man cowered in fear. “F-fine.” He stuttered as Trunks crossed his very muscular arms and put on his famous smirk.

“Good.” He said before leaving the club with Pan.

$%$%$%$%$%$%

The trip home was silent. Pan sat in the front seat with Trunks since Goten was passed out in the back.

“Pan.” Trunks said

“What.” She said slightly embarrassed.

“I won’t tell anyone. I’m just angry that you didn’t ask me for help.” Trunks said. “But that’s all in the past now.” He added quickly.

“Good.” Pan sighed.

“Pan, I’m going to pick you up tomorrow for dinner…we are going to discuss you future at Capsule Corp.” Trunks said pulling into her driveway.

“Fine.” Pan said getting her purse and slapping Goten on the head.

Goten quickly got up and walked to the house half asleep. Pan looked after her uncle and got out of the car.

“Thanks for the ride home.” She muttered to Trunks walking to the door. Trunks just sat in the car and made sure that she had gotten into the house safely before driving away.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Well, here is my new series. Please do write a review telling me if I should continue or not. Thanks…Ja ne!

-Christina :)