Bloody Rivals

Chapter 5

Pan showed them to their guest bedrooms. Pan sighed once she found out that the only rooms that were ready, primped, and polished were the ones that were on her floor.

Videl peeked out from the corner and suppressed a small giggle, as Pan was about to blow a head gasket. Pan didn’t find this rather funny, but went along with the plan anyway. She figured that maybe, just maybe, things would turn to for the better…soon.

The servants told Pan that the only two rooms that were ready were the ones that were exactly in front of hers and right besides her. Either way, Videl couldn’t lose.

Pan sighed and opened the room that was directly in front of hers and allowed Bra to go inside after shutting the door behind her. She heard a loud scream, or rather a little complaint, from Bra who opened her door.

“Pan.” Bra said trying to be as polite as possible.

“Yeah?” Pan asked highly irritated. After this night, all she wanted to do was to hop into bed and forget that anything ever happened. But it seemed that Bra didn’t want this to happen. It seemed that she actually wanted the complete opposite.

“Pan, this is a boys room. Do you mind showing me to a girls room.” Bra somewhat demanded.

“Fine.” Pan said. She continued to walk down the hall until Trunks’ door opened. Bra peeked in and almost jumped for joy.

“I’ll take this room!” Bra said gleefully. Pan didn’t understand what all the fuss was about, so she took a look inside of the room. Inside there was a large vanity, pink walls, a large window, and a large comfy bed fit for a king…well, a princess anyway.

“Fine take it. I don’t want this room anyway.” Trunks shrugged once he saw that his sister really wanted that room.

“Don’t feel bummed Trunks. You can take my old room. It’s right across from Pan’s. It’s a BOYS room.” Bra said with disgust. “Good night!” She said before slamming the door shut.

“Finally.” Pan muttered before turning into the direction of her room.

“Look Pan, about earlier.” Trunks started.

Pan felt all hope of just being able to hop into bed diminish as Trunks decided to start another endless conversation.

“What about it?” Pan asked trying to hide all of her irritancies.

“Well, it’s just that I think that we should just try to forget about fighting and just try to be friends. After all, you don’t want to actually fight, do you?” Trunks inquired.

Pan turned around while thinking over his question. She finally came up with the answer that her heart told her not to use, but once again she went against it.

“I will fight in this fight Prince Trunks. I am the Future Queen of Earth, and backing down from this fight will show nothing but weakness. I am not weak; as a matter of fact…I am one of the strongest in the universe. Now if you don’t mind, I would like to go and have my beauty rest before I begin my training tomorrow morning.” Pan said dismissing her self.

“But…” Trunks started. But the door slammed hard in his face. He only smiled slightly as he remembered the slight blush that grazed her cheeks as he purred her name.

‘Well, screw Vegeta-sei. I have a feeling that this girl is worth more than the universe itself. And I know that it is worth it to put my pride down for her. Maybe if I put down my defenses, she’ll put hers down.’ He thought before going to his room to get the rest he so dearly longed for.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

I know that this was really short and I’m sorry…but please write a review anyway. Ja ne!

-Christina :)