Basic Instinct

Chapter 7: Father and Son Bonding- Part I

By: Kei

 

He-y guys it’s going? Well here’s the next chapter of Basic Instinct I’m really tired and don’t feel like giving a real long intro or anything so here it is.  Enjoy.

*** 

It is a clear night as a lone and slender figure quickly dashes across a clearing in the forest.  Breathing heavily and desperately gasping for air the young woman stops for a second trying to catch as much precious oxygen as she can.  “Damn why me?  I knew this was going to happen.  Why didn’t I prepare for it?” But she was interrupted as she hears a growl behind her.  Turning around quickly the woman is shocked to see nothing but darkness and shadows from the light of the full moon.  Slowly she starts to back away as she hears the growl again as the wind blows through her hair.  Squinting her eyes and looking at the cluster of trees from which she had just escaped from a lone figure stands staring at her with his arms crossed his muscular chest.  “Damn Saiyans and their super-human abilities.” She curses as she continues to glare at him and slowly backs away.

 

 Chuckling lightly to himself he steps out into the clearing and lets out a contented sigh as if he was tanning in the moonlight.  ‘Now I could try to break away?  But he’d probably pounce on me or something.  Not that it would be a terrible thing.’  She thought as she chuckled to herself and stood up straight eliciting a confused look from her mate.  “Well this is what you want, isn’t it?” She asks as she starts to tug teasingly on her nightgown strap.  “What’s the matter?  The big, bad Saiyan too afraid to claim his mate?  Or maybe he’s too STUPID to.” She spat at him earning a deep growl from him. 

 

“What kind of game are you playing?” The Saiyan asks narrowing his eyes at his beautiful mate.  The only response he got was an evil smirk as she slowly stalked over towards him allowing the straps of her nightgown to cascade down her shoulders.

 

“What’s the matter?  I thought you loved games.” She said still walking towards him as the nightgown slowly slipped away from her chest revealing two firm breasts. Upon seeing his mate’s breasts he took in a deep gulp and felt himself become even more aroused. “I see you still love these games.” She whispered seductively when she saw her mate’s reaction.

 

‘Damn what’s going on?  This isn’t what’s supposed to happen.  She’s supposed to run while I chase her.  Not that I mind…but she’s up to something.  She’d never let me claim her this quickly.  But why knock it?  What a minute why am I just standing here? Kami my head hurts.  Damn that stupid fusion I think it’s fucked with my head.’  The Saiyan was interrupted from his thoughts when he felt something wrap around his neck.  Looking he saw her standing in front of him smiling sweetly.

 

“Well…now what?” She asks rubbing the back of his neck earning a contented purr. 

 

“Now I get to do whatever I want.” The Saiyan purred out as he playfully started nipping at his mate’s neck while running his hands all over her lovely curves.  After some time of the little teasing the Saiyan noticed that his mate’s scent had changed meaning that she was ready.  No longer being able to control himself he roughly slams her body up against a tree and begins to grind his hips into her.  Hearing her moans was too much it like a harpy was calling him to his watery death.

 

“Mmmmmmmmm…Daddy.  Dad…Dad.  DAD!!” Vegeta awoke with a shock from his dream to see a pair of blue eyes staring back at him.  “Dad what are you doing?” Trunks asked confused.  Of course he had every right to be since Vegeta had Trunks in a big embrace.

 

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!” Vegeta yelled falling out of the bed and landing rudely on his rear.  “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?” Vegeta shouted standing up and glaring down at his son.

 

“Geez…don’t be such a grouch.  I slept here last night remember, Dad?  What were you dreaming about anyway?” Trunks asked climbing out of the bed.  “Are you alright, Dad?  You’re face is all red.” Trunks asked as Vegeta face turned a bright red when asked about his dream. 

 

“Whatever do you mean, boy?” Vegeta asked quickly composing himself allowing the usual scowl to appear on his face.

 

“Well you were moaning and…purring, I think, just like Gohan was the night before.”

 

“GET OUT!!” Vegeta shouted scaring Trunks to death causing the small half-breed to run for his life.  “Stupid brat.” Vegeta mumbled to himself as he headed towards his bathroom to shower.  “No wonder Saiyan babies were sent to other planets.  No one wanted to deal with them.”

 

Else where another Saiyan was just waking up as well.  The sunrays were slowly creeping their way up across the floor and shined brightly on a pair of dark eyelashes.  Letting out an annoyed growl Goku turned over and let out a content sigh as sleep started to overcome him again.  Just when Goku was about to slip away into dreams of food, chocolate and of course ChiChi he felt something small snuggle up close to him.  Out of habit Goku rolled over and gathered the small little figure into his arms and began stroking the spiky hair.  ‘Spiky…hair?  Since when ChiChi have spiky hair?’ Goku thought as he slowly opened his eyes and saw Goten smiling contentedly in his sleep.  Blinking in shock Goku again let out another annoyed growl as Goten continued to snuggle in closer to Goku mumbling something that not even Goku could catch.  “Hey.  Hey wake up, Squirt.” Goku said nudging Goten until the little eyes were open.

 

“Mornin’ Dad.” Goten said sitting up stretching.  “How’d you sleep last night?” Goten asked turning towards his father who was now gone.  Goten looked around desperately trying to find his father as he felt tears well up in the back of his eyes.  “Dad.  Dad?  Daddy?” Goten called meekly trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to appear.

 

“Yeah?  What is it, Goten?” Goku asked stepping back into the room with a towel around his neck and a toothbrush in his hand.

 

“DAD!” Goten yelled running towards Goku and jumping into his arms giving Goku a huge hug.  “Oh Dad I thought that you were gone and that I would never see you again.” Goten said sobbing on Goku’s shoulder.  Goku was obviously shocked and confused by his son’s strange behavior but quickly recovered and gave Goten a big hug.

 

“Hey calm down, Goten.” Goku said soothingly while rubbing Goten’s back.  “I just went to the bathroom.”

 

“Yeah…I know but I thought that you…you left.” Goten said wiping his tears away with the back of his hand.

 

“You don’t have to worry, Goten.  I’m home for good now and you know I wouldn’t go anywhere without you.”

 

“Really?” Goten asked cheering up and smiling up as Goku put him back down on the floor.

 

“Yeah, of course.  Now let’s go get cleaned up and go eat some breakfast.”

 

“ALL RIGHT, BREAKFAST!!!” Goten shouted as he ran out the bedroom followed by a chuckling Goku. 

 

After a very good, very big breakfast Goku finally got what he had wanted ever since coming back to Earth, time with ChiChi.  ‘Man I just can’t believe how much I’ve missed her.  She looks so cute especially when she’s angry.  What a minute…she is angry.  Why?  Was she talking to me?’ Goku thought as ChiChi just glared at him feeling her chi slowly begin to rise.

 

“GOKU ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?” ChiChi shouted causing Goku to yelp and stand up straight at attention.  “Goku I don’t believe you.  You weren’t listening to a word I said were you?” ChiChi asked sticking out her lower lip in a pout.

 

“I’m sorry, Chi.” Goku apologized wrapping his arms around his mate’s little waist.  “I had something on mind is all.”

 

“Really?  Is it something that would interest me?” ChiChi asked wrapping her arms around Goku’s waist.

 

“Of course.” Goku purred out as he began to nozzle her neck.

 

“Goku did any of what I was saying?” ChiChi asked in between giggles.

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“I was asking if you remembered the promise that you and Vegeta had made to the boys?” Upon hearing this Goku stopped and stared down at ChiChi in disbelief.  “I would take it that by your reaction you do remember, huh?” ChiChi’s smug grin turned into a frown when Goku suddenly started to whimper and his bottom lip started to quiver.  “Listen to me, Goku, and listen good.  YOU ARE TAKING GOTEN TO THE ZOO WITH VEGETA.  Understand?” ChiChi yelled quickly and turned her back on Goku.  As much as she didn’t want to admit it she always gave into Goku whenever he put on that face.  She’d give him and do anything for him the moment she saw that face.  ‘I can’t give in to him.  Not now with the full moon coming soon.  Bulma, Videl and I need time to prepare.’ ChiChi thought balling her little hands into fists.  “I just think that the two of you need to spend more time together is all.” ChiChi said leaving the kitchen and a defeated Goku.

 

“Oh well I guess going to the zoo won’t be too bad.” Goku said smiling as Goten walked into the kitchen with the biggest grin Goku had ever seen, if that was at all possible.  “So Goten are you ready to go to the zoo?” Goku asked patting Goten on the head.

 

“HAI!” Goten said jumping up in the air.

 

“Well then let’s go.” Goku said heading out the door.

 

“What a minute, Dad?” Goten called after his Dad who has already climbing into the car.  “What about Trunks and Vegeta?  Are we going to go pick them up?  Dad?” Goten as he saw Goku’s blank expression change from light and hearty to downright grim.

 

 

So what’d you guys think? I was really pressed for ideas on what to do next.  So as usual tell me what you think and REVIEW.  I WANT TO SEE SOME REVIEWS PEOPLE!!! And of course I’m always open to ideas.