Basic Instinct
Basic Instinct

Chapter 6: Goku's Wild Night

By: Kei

Well here’s the next chapter of Basic Instinct. Yeah!! I’m in such a good mood Dragonball Z merchandise and characters for EVERYONE. (Kei starts dancing around and passes out gifts to everyone). Goku_Is_My_Hottie you get a Goku for checking on my fic and giving me ‘no’ choice but to update. Lady Xnightshade17 gets to have Corniss (hope I spelled the name right ^_~*) and hell she gets to have Nappa too so that she can kick his sorry a$$ whenever she wants just because she was a big help when it came time to write this chapter. And…huh? (knock is heard at the door) Yeah, yeah, yeah I’m coming. Kei is handed a letter as a guy walks away grinning. Hmmm…let’s see…(O.O). Ah…ha ha ha. Well it seems that I can’t give out the merchandise or the characters to you all. *Ahem *Well you can’t blame a girl for trying. I hope you enjoy this chapter while I go call my lawyer. Damnit this happens every time.

It was early in the evening when Goku, ChiChi and Goten had finally arrived home from the mall…trip. Goku touched down in front of his house as he gently put ChiChi down. “Well I’m glad to be home.” ChiChi said as she walked towards the house smiling

. “Yeah…uh…Goten you can let me go now?” Goku asked his seven-year-old son who was still latched on to his leg.

“But you were so cool.” Goten answered smiling up at his father as Goku walked, rather tried to walk, into the house carrying ChiChi’s bags. “I mean the way you just punched the guy practically clear across the mall.” Goten said letting go of Goku’s leg and started punching an imaginary Pencil. Goku just chuckled to himself as he followed ChiChi into the kitchen.

“Now Goten what your father did wasn’t right.” ChiChi said turning around and glaring at Goku.

“It wasn’t?” both Goku and Goten asked in unison.

“Why do I even bother?” ChiChi mumbled to herself as she turned around and started working on dinner. Father and son just looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. “Well don’t just stand there you two.” ChiChi said not even bothering to turn around. “You two were out training so while I’m making dinner why don’t you go take a bath.”

“Okay.” Goku said as an evil thought crept into his mind. But that quickly disappeared as Goten started tugging on Goku’s pants leg.

“C’mon Dad let’s go.” Goten said trying his best to drag his dad along. Goku couldn’t help but smile down at his youngest son.

“Say Goten?” Goten stopped and looked up at his father blinking. “Wouldn’t you much prefer to go back and finish training with Piccolo?” Goku asked wishing in the back of his head that Goten would say yes. ChiChi turned around surprised at first but that expression was soon replaced with a coy little smile.

“Why would I do that Daddy?” Goten asked latching onto Goku’s leg again. “I want to stay here with you…and Mommy.” Goten added putting on his best puppy-dog face.

“Of course.” Goku said laughing at his luck. “Why would you want to go back out and train with Piccolo?” Goku said sarcastically as he picked Goten up and began leaving the kitchen. “I mean it’s not like Mommy and Daddy want some time alone.”

“Okay.” Goten said happily giving Goku a big hug. ChiChi just laughed as the two left and began fixing dinner. By the time Goku and Goten had finished their bath ChiChi had just finished fixing dinner so the family sat down and ate talking about the day’s events. Goten for one couldn’t talk about anything else but Goku beating up Pencil.

After dinner Goten went into his room to play with his toys while Goku stayed downstairs to help ChiChi put the dishes up. “Goku…where’s Gohan?” ChiChi asked handing Goku a plate to dry and put up. “I mean is he still out training with Piccolo? Or is he out with Videl?” the way she said the last part made Goku stop dead in his tracks.

“What does that mean?” Goku asked trying his best to sound confused.

“I talked to Videl today…at the mall.” ChiChi said handing Goku another plate. Goku’s face remained expressionless as he took the glass. “She told me a lot of things about Gohan…and wouldn’t you know it, but your name came up.”

“My name? Why would they be talking about me?” Goku asked doing a very good job at being lost on the whole topic.

“Well…Videl said something very interesting. You see apparently Gohan was talking to her about the moon.” ChiChi had a sly smirk on her face which quickly disappeared when she the clueless and shocked expression on her husband’s face.

“The moon? But hasn’t the moon been gone for…about?” Goku asked as he started counting his fingers. “Ten years? Ouch! What was that for?” Goku asked because he was hit upside the head by ChiChi’s frying pan.

“Don’t you dare play stupid with me.” ChiChi hissed pointing at Goku, who just continued to rub his sore head, as Goten walked in with one of his favorite toys. “You know damn well that the moon is back and that’s it’s going to be a full moon, too.” ChiChi said poking Goku in the stomach causing him to flinch and giggle. “Now why don’t you just admit it?” ChiChi said sternly.

“ChiChi if there was going to be a full moon don’t you think that someone would’ve seen it?” Goku asked crossing his arms. “I’ve been watching the news for the past couple of days and no one’s said anything about seeing the moon. I think that Videl got her facts mixed up.” Goku said walking past ChiChi and picking up Goten. ‘Damn Gohan and his big mouth.’ Goku thought as he carried Goten out of the kitchen. ‘He’s going to ruin everything. Must that kid tell everything to everyone?’ Goku gently plopped Goten down on the floor in front of the TV taking a seat next to him asking him about his toys. ChiChi followed shocked by Goku’s reasoning but decided to not let it get to her and watched her family play.

Sometime later Gohan stalked in and sat on the couch next to ChiChi while growling and mumbling to himself. Everyone was staring at him except Goku was watching a Hercule Satan commercial for his new gym with one arm around ChiChi while Goten sat comfortably in his lap. “Gohan are you okay?” ChiChi asked resting a hand on Gohan’s shoulder.

“No, I’m not.” Gohan whispered.

“Well what happened?” ChiChi asked feeling a bit scared by Gohan’s attitude. Gohan just sat there with his arms crossed still mumbling to himself. Goku gave ChiChi a reassuring hug and smiled at her.

“Hey Gohan guess what? Guess what?” Goten said excitedly jumping up and down on Goku’s lap. “Guess what Dad did today?”

“What did Dad do?” Gohan asked trying to sound interested. “Awe…Gohan you missed it. Dad got in a fight today at the mall.” Goten said excitedly.

“Really?” Gohan asked looking over at a smirking Goku. “Let me guess…someone was hitting on Mom, right?”

“Yeah…how’d you guessed?” Goten asked pouting that Gohan had ruined his surprised.

“It was just a lucky guess, Goten.” Goku said ruffling up Goten’s hair. “So who crossed you today?” Goku asked looking over ChiChi’s head at Gohan.

“Sharpener.” Was Gohan’s only answer as he got up and headed towards the kitchen. Goku got up and followed Gohan in the kitchen leaving Goten and ChiChi in the living room.

“So what did he do?” Goku asked sitting down across from Gohan. Gohan just hung his head and let out a sigh. “Was he hitting on Videl?” Goku asked leaning back in his chair. Gohan just nodded his head. “Did you hurt him?” Gohan just shrugged his shoulders. “Look Gohan I know that you probably aren’t too happy about what’s going on right now.” Goku said. “But it’s not really something you can fight or ignore.” By now Gohan was looking up at Goku and was taking in every-thing that he said. “So look just don’t worry about it and everything will be okay. Understand?” Gohan gave a small smile and nodded his head. “Good.” Goku said smiling back at Gohan as he gave him a pat on the back. “By the way…what’s the point of telling Videl about the whole full moon thing?” Goku whispered threateningly. “You weren’t suppose to tell her every-thing. You’re going to ruin the whole thing for both me and Vegeta.” Gohan watched as his father’s eyes that were just a second ago warm and soft go to cold and evil.

“I’m sorry, Dad. It just slipped out.” Gohan whispered back remembering some where in the back of his mind seeing that look before. Goku clutched his fist together and let out a sigh as he let Gohan go.

“That’s okay.” Goku said crossing his arms. “The moon kind of makes us short-tempered and edgy.” Gohan nodded his head in agreement because he too was starting to feel the change. Just then ChiChi and Goten walked into the kitchen hoping to see Gohan in better spirits.

“Are you alright, Gohan?” Goten asked sitting across from Gohan just like Goku had just done. Gohan shook his head yes and gave his little brother a reassuring smile. “That’s good.” Goten said smiling back up at Gohan.

“That is good. But now it’s time for someone to get to bed.” ChiChi said looking at Goten.

“Mom can I stay up just a little bit longer?” Goten pleaded. “I want to talk to Gohan.”

“Sure, but don’t stay up too late.” Goku said walking out of the kitchen and taking ChiChi with him. “Daddy is so cool.” Goten said once Goku and ChiChi were gone.

“Yeah.” Gohan added smiling thinking about Goku as well. ‘Maybe Dad’s right. I shouldn’t just ignore this or try to fight it. Imagine the nerve of Sharpener trying to take Videl away from me. ’ Gohan thought as he let out a low and deep growl.

“What’s wrong, Gohan?” Goten asked folding his hands together and staring up at his big brother.

“What do you mean?” Gohan asked trying to hold back his laughter because Goten looked so cute even though he was trying to look grown and serious. ‘It’s amazing how much he looks like Dad. If only he wasn’t so short I could actually take him seriously.’

“Well…what did Dad you and Dad talk about?” Goten asked leaning forward towards Gohan.

“Don’t worry about it, Goten.” Gohan said sitting back in his chair.

“You like Videl doncha?” Goten asked. Gohan could only stare at his little brother in shock. “HA you do LIKE Videl. Gohan’s in love. Gohan’s in love.” Goten started singing as he danced around the kitchen.

“Would you shut up, Goten.” Gohan growled out causing Goten to stop dead in his tracks.

Meanwhile upstairs Goku was feeling mixed emotions as he watched his wife walk into their bedroom and go to the bathroom. A part of him was arouse because he had missed ChiChi so much that it hurt just being with her and at the same time being able to ‘be’ with her. ‘Damn hormones.’ Goku thought as he sat down on the bed and started getting ready for bed. ‘I can’t believe that damn Pencil. How dare he try to take MY mate, AGAIN? I’ll have to make sure that this doesn’t happen again.’ Goku thought as a smirked crossed his face and he let out a low growl.

“You’re thinking about Pencil again, aren’t you?” ChiChi asked as she sat down at her nightstand and began brushing her hair. “I heard your thoughts.” ChiChi said when she saw Goku’s reaction. “Don’t tell me that you forgot about our bond?”

“No. I could never forget about that.” Goku said as he walked over and sat down next on the floor next to ChiChi and looked up at her. ChiChi just smiled shyly as she started brushing her hair trying her best to ignore Goku’s gaze. After a couple of minutes ChiChi became frustrated and let out a growl, which caused Goku to chuckle. “I’ll stop.” Goku said as he rested his chin on ChiChi’s lap. ChiChi just shook her head and continued brushing her hair as Goku started to rub her thigh.

“Your turn.” ChiChi said laughing once she was done brushing her own and started on Goku. ChiChi laughed when she heard Goku let out an annoyed grunt but since he didn’t do anything to stop her she continued. “I don’t know why you’re acting like this, Goku.” ChiChi said softly brushing Goku’s hair and rubbing his back. “You know you like it.” ChiChi was thoroughly enjoying herself, it was like when she was little brushing one of her dolls hair, but that mood changed when ChiChi looked down at Goku. ‘Don’t tell me he’s growling?’ ChiChi kept brushing Goku’s hair and gave a sigh of relief when she realized that he was only purring. “All done.” ChiChi chirped out as she quickly threw both hands into the air. “No more, Goku.” ChiChi said sternly when Goku just stared at her blinking. “I’ll be brushing your hair all night and it’s getting late.” She said getting up and walking towards the bed.

“You’re going to bed now?” Goku asked sitting down next to her. ChiChi’s only response was getting underneath the sheets and turning away from Goku. “But I don’t want you to go to sleep yet.” Goku whined as he rested his chin on ChiChi’s hip.

Still no response. “C’mon ChiChi.” Goku said pulling the sheets off of her. Enough was enough ChiChi thought as she let out a low growl and sat up to yell at Goku. But before ChiChi could say anything Goku had silenced her with a deep and passionate kiss. ChiChi started to moan her pleasure as Goku gently laid her back down on the bed as his hand began to wander underneath her pajamas. ‘Too long.’ Goku thought as his tongue wrestled with ChiChi’s. ‘Too damn long and the best part is…no kids.’ An evil smirk crossed Goku’s lips as he let out another growl.

“MOMMY! DAD—DY! HELP ME!!!!” Goten shouted as he came bursting into Goku and ChiChi’s room but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the sight before him. Goten gasped as Gohan ran in and picked him up by the collar. “GET OFF OF MY MOM!” Goten shouted as he as flew towards a shocked Goku and ChiChi. Letting out a sigh Goku quickly powered up to Super Saiyajin and caught Goten.

“Goten calm down.” Goku said looking down at the smaller mirror image of him.

“No. Nuh-uh. What were you doing to Mommy?” Goten asked struggling to get free of Goku.

“Kissing her.” Goku stated as he placed Goten on the floor. Goten stopped and looked up at his father as if asking ‘really?’ Goku just nodded his head as he powered down. ‘I knew it was too good to be true.’ Goku thought as he heard ChiChi giggle.

“Oh…okay.” Goten said not really understanding what ‘kissing’ was but since his mom seemed to be okay, she was laughing after all, and his dad would never hurt his mom. Goten just scratched his head as Goku seemed to be starring at something behind him. Goten turned around and there was a nervous and embarrassed Gohan.

“What were you two doing?” Goku asked glaring at Gohan.

“Well…Goten started it.” Gohan quickly responded knocking himself upside the head in his mind. Goku and ChiChi just looked at each other and then at Goten who smiled looking totally innocent. “He was teasing me about Videl.” Gohan added. ‘This is just great. I sound like a little kid.’ Gohan thought starring at the floor. ‘Man, I made it seven years without having to be yelled at by Mom…and now Dad’s about to rip into me for this.’ Goten starred in shock as Gohan started shaking and was blue in the face.

“Just go to bed.” Goku finally said after moments of silence as flopped back on the bed.

“What?” Gohan asked with a smile on his face not quite sure if he was hearing correctly.

“Go to bed.” Goku repeated sounding very tired. Gohan didn’t wait any longer as he quickly darted out the room and down the hall to his bed. Goku sat up once he heard Gohan’s door slam shut and let out a relieved sigh which was cut short when he was Goten in regular mode smiling at him. “What do you want?” Goku asked.

“I guess I’m ready for bed.” Goten said as he jumped into the king size bed and snuggled next to ChiChi. Goku just stared with his eyes wide open and mouth hanging. “What’s wrong, Mommy?” Goten asked sounding concerned. ChiChi was lying down next to Goten trying to hold back her laughter and on the brink of tears.

“Nothing, sweetheart.” ChiChi said shaking from trying to control herself. “I’m just thinking of a funny joke, is all.” ChiChi said as she saw the look on Goku’s face and broke out laughing. Goten just looked at his mom confused as he felt a huge arm wrap around his waist. Goten looked up and saw Goku carrying him.

“What’s wrong with Mommy, Daddy?” Goten asked as Goku carried him down the hall.

“She’s tired.” Goku said as he opened the door to Gohan and Goten’s room. “And so am I.” Goku said showing it.

“Why are we in here?” Goten asked looking around at his room.

“You’re going to sleep in here tonight. Good night.” Goku said and started heading out of the room throwing a side-glance at Gohan.

“NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!” Goten shouted as he threw himself at Goku and latched onto his leg. “NO! NO! I WANNA SLEEP WITH YOU AND MOMMY!!” Goten shouted tightening his grip.

“Yeah, well…I wanna sleep with Mommy too.” Goku said shaking his leg trying to get Goten off. “Goten you’re cutting the circulation to Daddy’s leg off.” Goku said seriously growing annoyed. ‘Damn the moon and damn the brat.’ Goku thought as he let out another growl. When Goten heard this he quickly let go of Goku’s leg. “Thank you. Now go to bed.” Goku said turning Goten around so that he was facing his room. ChiChi was by now in the hallway laughing so hard that she was having trouble breathing. “Well I’m glad that someone’s enjoying this.” Goku said walking towards ChiChi. But Goten quickly turned around and sat down on the floor taking in a deep breath. “What? What the? What the hell are you doing?” Goku asked receiving a slap to the back of his head from ChiChi.

“Don’t cuss at the kids.” ChiChi stated.

“He’s holding his breath.” Gohan said walking out into the hallway. “He once saw Trunks do it to Vegeta. It must’ve worked if he’s trying.” Goten just narrowed his eyes at Goku.

“Fine. Go on and hold your breath.” Goku said rubbing his sore head. “You’re not sleeping in our room.”

“Goku…just one more night?” ChiChi asked holding onto Goku’s arm as she placed her head on his shoulder.

“Yeah but I wanna sleep with you.” Goku said turning to ChiChi and wrapping his arms around her.

“C’mon Dad. You’ve been sleeping with Mom just like Goten for the past week.” Gohan said evilly as Goten shook his head in agreement.

“Shut up.” Goku said. “Look in a matter of moments it won’t matter anyway. Look.” Goku said pointing at Goten. “His face is purple. He’s about to pass out soon. Then we can put him to bed and be done with it.” By now Goten was holding his nose and hitting himself in the chest trying to still hold his breath AND stay awake.

“Goten you can sleep with me tonight.” ChiChi said growing tired of the whole scenario. Goten let out all the air he was holding and jumped up grabbing Goku’s leg to support him. “And if Daddy ever wants to sleep with Mommy again he won’t say a thing.” ChiChi threatened when she sensed that Goku was going to protest. Goku quickly closed his mouth and picked up Goten.

“Well…looks like the Earthlings claim ANOTHER victory.” Gohan said smirking at Goku. “Good night, Dad.” Goku could only growl as Goten snuggled into his chest and fell asleep while heading towards his room. Once in his room Goku gently laid Goten in between him and ChiChi and let out a heavy sigh.

“Don’t worry, Goku.” ChiChi whispered gently stroking Goku’s face. “This will be the last night. I promise.” ChiChi yawned as she fell asleep.

“I know. Guess I’ll have to talk to him tomorrow.” Goku said looking down at Goten. ‘Also someone will be spending the night with Grandpa in two days. Two days and I’ll get to reclaim ChiChi.’ Goku thought smiling lightly to himself as he too fell asleep.

********Elsewhere**********

‘Stupid brat and his stupid nightmares.’ Vegeta thought as he looked over and saw Trunks snuggled up close to Bulma. ‘I bet not even Kakarrot has to deal with this kind of shit. Well he just better be ready for a *yawn * fight is all I gotta say.’ Vegeta thought as he too drifted off to sleep.

Well that’s it so what’d you think? C’mon peeps let me see those reviews and I am in desperate need of ideas for what’s going to happen over the next two days. If you have any just email me with them. Also Gohan, another fanfiction writer, and I are working on a fic together called the Z Race. It’s based off the idea of the Rat Race and we would love to include other authors in it. If you’d like to be apart of it email me and let me know, k? Well that’s it so cya next time.