Basic Instinct
Basic Instinct

Chapter 3: The Great Saiyaman

By: Kei

It is a clear and cool night as Satan City’s own favorite superhero, the Great Saiyaman, flies over the city making sure that all the law-abiding citizens are safe. Ah yes the citizens of this fair city can rest well knowing that I, the Great Saiyaman (Gohan strikes one of his goofy poses), shall always be here protecting them.

“No, no, no. That won’t do.” Gohan says sitting on top of the Orange Star High School roof. “Man! No matter how many times I try and practice I just don’t sound like Dad. How come he can make it sound so natural…and cool?” Gohan let out a sigh as he starts kicking his feet back and forth. “It’s so quiet. Where is everyone?” Gohan wonders out loud looking over the city. “Huh. I have a shadow.” Gohan says looking up at the sky and seeing a full moon. “Whoa. It’s a good thing none of us have our tails other wise the entire planet would be demolished in a matter of minutes.”

“I wonder where it’s been all this time?” Gohan turns around and sees Videl walking towards him. “You know I once heard a story that Muten Roshi destroyed the moon using his Kamehameha Wave. I never believed it because my Dad told that it was just some cheap trick.” Videl said laughing and looking at her hands. “But since meeting you, your father and the others…I know now. It wasn’t a trick…and that you’re the one who killed Cell, not my father.” Videl said letting out a sigh.

The whole time Videl was talking Gohan’s mind was more focused on her body then anything else. “God she’d look hot in a Saiyaman suit. It'll show off all of her curves…her breasts. Whoa! What are you thinking Gohan? This is Hercule Satan’s daughter you’re thinking about. Then again I could easily kick his sorry ass and just claim her as my own. CLAIM HER? What the heck does that mean? Mom would kill me if she knew what I was thinking…and not to mention Videl. But…it would be so easy. She probably wouldn’t even put up much of a fight.” “He he he.” Gohan started chuckling to himself.

“GOHAN! WHAT DO YOU FIND SO FUNNY?” Videl shouted glaring at Gohan. “SON GOHAN YOU HAVEN’T HEARD A WORD I’VE SAID, HAVE YOU?” Videl yelled.

“Y- yes of course I have.” Gohan quickly replied throwing up his hands trying to calm Videl down. “You were talking about the moon…and Muten Roshi…. and…and, um CELL!” Gohan said sweating hoping that he had guessed pretty much everything right.

“Alright. I’ll forgive you just this once.” Videl said smiling at Gohan and scooting closer to him. Gohan felt his heart start to race a mile a minute as Videl rested her head on his shoulder. “The moon is beautiful isn’t it?” Videl asked looking up at the moon and then turning her gaze to Gohan. (That did it.) Gohan felt a sudden rush hit him as his whole body felt hot and sweaty. Starring into Videl’s blue eyes Gohan gently took Videl’s chin into his hands and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. The kiss very quickly turned into a passionate kiss and Gohan felt a strange burning hunger grow beneath his waist.

Gohan continued to kiss Videl and was licking her lips enticing her to open up to him so his tongue could invade her mouth. Eventually Videl gives in and Gohan’s tongue quickly begins to explore and intertwine with Videl’s. Feeling the hunger grow stronger Gohan begins to wrap his arms around Videl’s waist when she suddenly jumps and floats a few feet in front of him laughing. Looking at her Gohan feels mixed emotions stirring up in him; hurt that she ran away from him, anger that she was laughing at him, and desire to make her ‘pay’ from ruining his pleasure. Smirking Gohan jumps up and slowly floats towards Videl, who is beckoning to Gohan, still smiling and giggling. Letting out a growl Gohan suddenly makes a mad dash for her. Letting out a shriek Videl takes off leading Gohan over Satan City and into the forest area.

“Oh come on, Gohan.” Videl shouts back to him. “I know you can do better than this.” Turning back around Videl slams into something hard…and warm. Looking up Videl sees Gohan starring down at her and licking his lips.

“He. Well Videl I think I’ve played your game long enough.” Gohan says wrapping his arms around and crushing her body close to his. Videl gasps and blushes when she feels Gohan’s already hard member pressing rudely into her stomach.

“G- Gohan we shouldn’t. I mean I can’t.” Videl says as she starts to struggle and get out of Gohan’s grasp. Slightly chuckling Gohan lowers them both down to the ground and presses Videl up against a tree. “Gohan?” Videl whines as Gohan holds her wrists together above her head with one hand and runs the other one up and down her thigh. Purring gently Gohan leans in close to Videl’s ear and begins nibbling on it.

“Kami. You smell so good, Videl.” Gohan whispers huskily letting out a playful growl. Using his free hand, Gohan runs it underneath Videl’s shirt and up to her breasts. Now licking Gohan leaves wet kisses as he moves down to Videl’s neck and rips off part of her shirt. Suddenly without warning a new sensation hits Gohan as Videl knees him in the groin (>. < Ouch!). Gohan collapses to the ground in so much pain that he can’t even cry out. Videl quickly takes off into the woods running as fast as she can trying to put some distance between herself and Gohan. Videl continues to runs not even carrying that branches, thorns and vines are tearing her shirt open even more. After a while Videl stops and looks behind and senses Gohan energy still where she left him. Calming down Videl begins to push her chi down as low as it can go.

Getting up slowly Gohan lets out a fierce yell as he powers up to Super Saiyan. “Calm down, Gohan. Calm down.” Gohan tells himself as he returns to normal. “He. Nice one Videl. I didn’t actually think that you would try to fight back, but that only makes it more fun…for me.” Gohan begins to look around trying to locate Videl’s chi. “Clever girl. Don’t worry though I’ll find you.” Gohan says as he begins to head in the same direction that Videl ran.

******

In a matter of moments Gohan is very closer Videl. Not understanding nor caring how or why he seems to be being led to her Gohan still continues on. Occasionally letting out a growl Gohan smiles as he picks up Videl’s scent. “You know you can’t hide from me forever, V-chan.” Gohan says knowing Videl can hear him. Hiding up in a tree Videl holds her breath praying to Kami that Gohan doesn’t find her. “Why don’t you come on out, V-chan?” Gohan asks still trying to locate Videl’s chi. Gohan stops and stands underneath the same tree that Videl is sitting in and a smug grin crosses his face. “Look Videl. I’m sorry, really. What I did was wrong and it shouldn’t have happened.” Gohan shouts sounding very apologetic. “Videl. Please come out, okay. You’re not hurt are you?”

“No, I’m not.” Videl says as she jumps down from the tree and appears behind Gohan. Gohan’s eyes light up as he turns around and faces Videl. “I’m fine, Gohan. It’s just that you scared me for a moment there.” Gohan just cocks his head to one side with a confused look on his face. “You looked more like some crazed animal then the sweet and kind Gohan I know.” Videl says walking up to Gohan slowly. “But I know that you would never do anything to hurt me, would you Gohan?” Videl asks looking up at Gohan smiling. The smile on Videl’s face soon disappears as a dark and evil smirk appears on Gohan’s face.

“Of course not, V-chan.” Gohan says as he quickly slams Videl into the tree knocking the wind out of her. “I would never do anything to hurt you. Well rather anything that would hurt you for long.” Gohan whispers huskily as he begins to roughly kiss Videl. Before Videl can react she feels Gohan’s hard member pressed against her thigh as he quickly rips off both his clothes and hers. Videl begins to struggle trying to fight back when she hears a deep growl. Looking up Videl realizes that she is back in the same position Gohan had her in earlier; with her hands held together above her head. As Videl opens her mouth to protest Gohan gives her look that tells Videl it’s best not to say anything. “Good.” Gohan says as he releases Videl’s wrists and wraps her legs around his waist and begins to kiss and suck on Videl’s neck. Videl soon finds herself melting in Gohan’s arms as he finds the sensitive spot on her neck. Videl starts to moan and call Gohan’s name as one of his hands begins to massage her clitoris. Gohan finds himself becoming more aroused by Videl’s moans and without warning impales her on him. They both scream out as Gohan feels Videl’s warm walls surround him.

“Gohan. Gohan…. oh Gohan. Gohan WAKE UP!” Moaning Gohan opens his eyes slowly and sees Goten and Trunks leaning over him.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WH- what the HECK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?” Gohan yells sitting up in his sleeping bag knocking over Goten and Trunks.

“Well…you’re were having a nightmare.” Goten says sitting up and putting his hands behind his heads.

“Nightmare?”

“Yeah. You’re moaning and growling in your sleep. What kind of nightmare did you have Gohan?” Trunks asks sitting up. After a couple of seconds it occurred to Gohan what exactly they were saying and what happened in his dream.

“Oh…um…it’s was nothing. Why don’t you two just go back to sleep, okay?” Gohan asks starting to sweat under the two little boys’ curious stares.

“Okay. G’night.” Goten says turning into his sleeping bag and dozing right off. Trunks just looked at Goten and then Gohan figuring that going to sleep would be better. Gohan let out a heavy sigh as soon as he realized that the two had fallen asleep. Lying down and rolling over Gohan all of a sudden felt something wet in his sleeping bag.

“Oh no.” Gohan said as he felt the wet spot in his sleeping bag. Letting out a sigh Gohan quietly crept out of his sleeping bag and got another one. “It’s a good thing I let Dad talk me into packing an extra sleeping bag.” Gohan thought as he crawled into the ‘dry’ one. “I wonder what made him think of that? I’ll have to ask him when I get back home. Man this is the fifth time in three days that this has happened. I wonder if Mr. Piccolo will have any advice on what to do about this. I’m sick and tired of waking up in wet sheets…or anything wet altogether.” Gohan thought grumbling as he dozed back off to sleep.

******

Well that it’s for Chapter Three and it only took me…an hour! Wow I just want to thank everyone for reviewing my fic and thank you Chibi tenshi senchi and Rizu-chan for the ideas on what to do with Gohan and Videl. They were really helpful. To tell ya the truth I had completely forgotten about the Great Saiyaman. So as usual please review this chapter and I am always open to ideas for what might happen next. Hopefully I’ll have Chapter Four up soon. C’ya ^_~*.