Basic Instinct

Chapter 14: Goku and ChiChi

By  Kei

A’right here goes the disclaimer which I’ve neglected to mention in a couple of stories.  Lights please? (Lights are turned off as a spotlight shines on Kei temporarily blinding her.)  Ah…now that I can see.  I would like to say that I do not own any of the Dragonball Z characters mentioned in this fic or any others.  I do own Pencil though and I will soon be putting him up on an auction to the highest bidder.  Anyway, please do not sue me because I OWN nothing.  Except the clothes on my back.  I know it’s so sad. (Kei starts’ crying as Yuri walks in with an ice cream cone and whispers into Kei’s ear.)  Yeah, go ahead.  It’s in my closet.  As I was saying suing me wouldn’t solve or help anything because you won’t get a thing worth while.  (Suddenly Kei’s background collapses revealing her room.  Kei’s walls are covered with DBZ posters and banners while DBZ action figures clutter the top of her dresser.)

 

Yuri: You know what never mind.  I want to wear one of your DBZ shirts.  OH! I want to wear the silk Vegeta shirt that you bought a couple of weeks ago.  I DIDN’T KNOW YOU HAD THE SUPER SAIYAN GOKU SHIRT, TOO!

 

Kei:  Uh, uh…just ignore EVERYTHING that is behind me.  I-I…YURI.

 

Yuri:  What? What’d I do?  Oops. (Yuri says as she gets ice cream on Kei’s SSJ Goku silk shirt  Kei: @.@)  Gomen nasai.

 

Kei:  Dah, why do I even bother.  Just, just read the damn fic. 

 

Yuri: Oh also this chapter is the long awaited LEMON!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!! ::cough cough::  Great, now I’m choking on my own wrath.  Enjoy.

 ****** 

Goku quickly ran through the forest keeping his senses open and locked on his mate, ChiChi.  Jumping up into the trees Goku jumped from branch to branch barely making a sound as he whisked by a sleeping owl.  Suddenly Goku stopped and sat comfortably on a tree’s branch allowing the calm wind breezes to blow through his unruly hair.  ‘Alright let’s see how much of our training ChiChi really remembered?’ Goku thought as he stretched and turned his attention towards his mate’s chi.  ChiChi maneuvered through the forest easily enough since she was flying.  It was a whole new experience for her being able to fly by her own power and not because Goku or Gohan was carrying her.  ChiChi found herself shiver uncontrollably at the thought of her mate.

 

“Alright now I just gotta calm down.  Stay focused” ChiChi coached herself as she landed.  ‘Now where are you, Goku-chan?  I know that if Goku can hunt me down I can do it now that I’m a Saiyan.’ ChiChi thought smugly as she started walking deeper into the forest.  Goku sat calmly in the tree finding himself quickly becoming bored.  But his frown soon turned into a smirk as he sensed ChiChi move closer to his location.  Raising an eyebrow Goku watched as ChiChi walked by his tree not even stopping.

 

‘She can’t even sense my presence.’ Goku chuckled to himself as ChiChi continued to walk on stopping ever once in a while just to look around.  Standing up in the tree Goku used what little chi he had to float in the air and away from the tree.  “Having a hard time, ChiChi?” Goku called as ChiChi turned to around to see him gone.  ChiChi started to growl in frustration as she looked all over trying to locate her elusive mate.  “Well, well, well ChiChi-chan.  It seems that we’re having troubles.” Goku taunted as his voice echoed through out the forest. 

 

“Damnit where is he?” ChiChi whispered slowly backing away while frantically trying to find the source of the voice.  “Goku?” ChiChi called out after a couple of minutes of silence.  Growling out of annoyance ChiChi turned around and swung at the huge tree that was behind her toppling it over.  ChiChi gasped in shock at what she had done.  “Whoa.  I didn’t realize I was that strong.  No wonder Goku and Gohan had such a hard time adjusting during the week with Cell.” ChiChi said looking down at her hands.  Suddenly something caught her attention.  Walking towards a branch of the tree ChiChi found Goku’s blue weighted shirt.  “Huh?  Why is this here?” ChiChi asked as she picked up the blue shirt.  ChiChi suddenly found herself breathing heavily as she took in Goku’s scent.  From somewhere deep inside she felt her body screaming for her mate.  ChiChi held the shirt tighter to her chest and squeezed her legs shut trying to control her body.  “Kami his scent smells good.” ChiChi whispered as she felt herself growing hotter.  As the wind picked up ChiChi caught Goku’s scent again only from deeper within the forest.  “Of course.” ChiChi said slapping herself on the forehead.  “Goku always said something about my scent during these sessions.  That’s how he always found me.” ChiChi said as she allowed her instincts to take over and began heading in the direction in which the scent was stronger.

 

“Kami I thought she’d never figure it.” Goku said shaking his head as he watched ChiChi head off in the direction opposite of him.  “He.  Guess she forgot all about my teleporting capabilities.” Goku said watching ChiChi disappear.  “Don’t want to disappoint her though.” With that Goku disappeared.  ChiChi found herself walking deeper and deeper into the forest but it seemed as if she was no where near being closer to Goku.

 

“Damnit.  Where is he?” ChiChi whined out feeling desperation slowly over take her.  ‘This isn’t what I had planned.’ ChiChi thought as she started to fly faster through the forest.  ‘I was supposed to hunt him, but now I just WANT him.  Damn these Saiyan hormones I’m losing what control I had.’  ChiChi thought as she came to a stop.  “Calm down, girl.  We don’t WANT Goku to hunt us.” ChiChi told herself trying to locate Goku’s scent again.

 

“Having some trouble, Chi?” Goku’s voice echoed again.

 

“Don’t worry.  I’ll find you and when I do I’ll.”

 

“You’ll what?” Goku whispered huskily into ChiChi’s ear.  ChiChi found herself frozen from the shock of Goku’s sudden appearance and the feel of his breath on her hot skin.  Shaking her head ChiChi quickly turned around ready to knock the smug grin off of his face but found that he was gone.

 

“What?” ChiChi gasped out.  “There’s no way.  The collar was supposed to prevent from him from moving so fast.” ChiChi tried to explain to herself.

 

“Well my teleporting move isn’t based on pure chi.” Goku’s voice came again from behind her.  Again ChiChi turned around and found him gone.

 

“How?” ChiChi growled out feeling herself shiver uncontrollably.

 

“Well…c’mon on ChiChi.  I expected more from you and Bulma.  Especially you ChiChi.  Our strength and speed isn’t based solely on our chi.  Think about it.  All that training under such harsh gravity did you really believe that by cutting off our chi we’d be totally helpless?”  Hearing this ChiChi’s hair turned back to black as did her eyes.

 

“He’s right.  Their collar will only prevent them from flying so high and so far for just a short while.  As for their special chi attacks they also are rendered useless.  WHAT ABOUT VEGETA?” ChiChi shouted out angrily.  “He couldn’t break his collar.”  The fur on ChiChi’s tail began to puff up as she suddenly felt very vulnerable.  ‘Damnit I’m starting to like this feeling.’ ChiChi said to herself shaking her head.  Suddenly without warning ChiChi found herself pinned up against a tree by Goku.

 

“We don’t tell each other everything, you know.” Goku purred out as his lips quickly over took ChiChi’s into a passionate kiss.  ChiChi found herself losing all control as her Saiyan instincts told her, ordered her to be taken.  Moaning into the kiss ChiChi opened her mouth allowing Goku’s tongue to explore her mouth and to duel with hers.  ChiChi felt herself becoming wetter as her body screamed to have contact with Goku’s.  Desperately trying to push her body closer to Goku’s she started to whimper earning a playful growl from Goku.  “Nothing else to say, huh?” Goku asked as he licked the mark that he had made on ChiChi many years ago and crushed her body to his.  ChiChi gasped when she felt Goku’s member rudely poking her in the stomach.  Breaking the kiss Goku began attacking ChiChi’s neck with kisses and playful nips teasing her to no end.

 

‘Damnit I was supposed to be in control.’ ChiChi thought as she felt Goku sucking greedily at her tender mark.  Letting out a lustful moan an idea came to ChiChi as she quickly grabbed Goku by the neck and pinned him to the tree.  “You forgot that this was supposed to be my game.” ChiChi growled out as she slowly started to squeeze Goku’s neck choking him.  “So we’ll do this my way, understand?” ChiChi asked slowly backing away from Goku who was rubbing his neck.

 

“You don’t really believe that you can keep your instincts in check, do ya?” Goku asked leaning against the tree casually.  “I really don’t think you can fight them anymore then I can.” ChiChi growled at Goku and turned her head away trying to shake the hungry desire away.  But when she turned back towards Goku he was gone.  “Hehehe.  Did you know that your scent becomes sweeter when you’re scared?” Goku asked as he appeared behind ChiChi and roughly grabbed ChiChi’s breasts squeezing them.  ChiChi gasped out as Goku’s tail wrapped around her own and began rubbing it causing her to shiver. 

 

“Goku.  Goku…stop…ah.” ChiChi moaned out as Goku’s tail slipped underneath her gown playing with her moist womanhood.  ChiChi again felt her control slipping as Goku removed her gown with his teeth and soon felt the cool night breeze on her naked body.  ‘NO!  I won’t lose control…just yet.’ ChiChi thought as she felt Goku’s breathing become more ragged.  Breaking away from his grasp again ChiChi could only chuckle as she heard Goku growl in annoyance.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” Goku growled out slowly as his tail whipped back and forth. 

 

“Just this.” ChiChi said as she pulled off her bracelet earning another annoyed growl from Goku.  Goku watched as ChiChi’s bracelet suddenly became a string that had a capsule attached to it. 

 

“I’m through playing with you, ChiChi.” Goku growled as he started walking towards ChiChi.  ChiChi just continued to smile smugly as she pushed the button on the top of the capsule.  When Goku saw what was inside the capsule he stopped dead in his tracks as his face turned blue.

 

“What’s the matter, Goku-chan?” ChiChi asked laughing evilly as she waved a needle in front of her.  “Don’t tell me that your fear of needles over powers those raging Saiyan hormones?” ChiChi taunted as she took one step towards Goku who took one step back.  “Amazing how that confidence just seems to disappear.” ChiChi said taking two steps forward while Goku took two back.  ChiChi couldn’t help but laugh as Goku started to shake.  Whether it was from fear or frustration she couldn’t be too sure.  But who cared she was in control and was loving it.  After a couple of minutes and steps Goku found himself trapped between a tree and his needle wielding mate.

 

“Damnit.” Goku growled out as he looked up and saw ChiChi jumping towards him with the needle laughing.  Using his teleporting Goku had disappeared and reappeared again behind ChiChi.  Before ChiChi could turn around to finish her torture Goku had a strong hold on ChiChi’s tail.  ChiChi felt all her power disappear as she crumbled to the floor  “Well I guess someone forgot about a certain Saiyan weakness.” Goku said chuckling evilly as he gave ChiChi’s tail a good squeeze causing her to scream out in pain.  “Now about this collar.” Goku said moving so that he was in ChiChi’s line of sight.

 

“D-Damn you.  Let go...of…my tail.” ChiChi growled out through clenched teeth. 

 

“Hmm…no.” Goku said squeezing ChiChi’s tail again and teasing her by wagging his tail in front of his face.  Goku could only shrug his shoulders as he heard ChiChi growl out in frustration and scream in pain.  Goku purred contentedly as he heard ChiChi scream and whimper in pain.  “You know I could just make the pain go away.” Goku whispered into ChiChi’s ear as he began to brush ChiChi’s tail causing her to moan. 

 

“Fine.” ChiChi screamed out after Goku squeezed her tail again.  As soon as her tail was freed ChiChi pounced on Goku and quickly removed the collar.   

 

“That’s better.” Goku purred as he began to nuzzle ChiChi’s neck.  “Now where did I leave off?  I remember.” Goku said as he pushed ChiChi down on the ground and straddled her hips.  “You’re beautiful.” Goku whispered as he began to gently massage her breasts until her nipples became hard little nubs.  Licking his lips Goku bent down and began to suck greedily on her left breast while massaging the right.  ChiChi rolled her head back as she moaned in pleasure holding Goku’s head close to her breast.  Sliding off of ChiChi and lying beside her Goku switched to the other breast. Goku’s free hand slowly traveled down ChiChi’s firm stomach lightly tickling her and down to the soft patch of hair.  Goku’s ear perked up as he caught the sound of ChiChi’s purring. 

 

ChiChi couldn’t believe that she was purring out her pleasure and turned her head to lock eyes with Goku who was smirking down at her.  Giving her a wink Goku moved down and positioned himself in front of ChiChi’s entrance.  ChiChi found herself become wetter from the anticipation of what he had planned.  Purring lightly Goku bent down and began placing light butterfly kisses to the inside of ChiChi’s thigh while his massaged the other.  ChiChi’s breathing soon quickened as Goku moved closer and closer to her heated desire.  When Goku reached ChiChi’s entrance he lightly licked her causing ChiChi to again shiver.

 

“Goku, please.” ChiChi moaned out as her tail wrapped around Goku’s arm.  Hearing this Goku began his torture sucking, licking and kissing causing ChiChi to arch her back as she felt an orgasm building up.  Soon ChiChi’s orgasm hit her as she screamed out her pleasure while Goku greedily lapped up her juices.  Sitting up Goku licked his lips waiting for ChiChi to recover from her orgasm.  In a matter of seconds ChiChi had recovered and when she opened her eyes she jumped towards Goku knocking him over.  Goku stared wide eyed as ChiChi attacked his neck and chest with hungry kisses.  ChiChi quickly worked her way down to Goku’s waist where his hardened member sat dieing to be let out of his pants.  Breathing heavily ChiChi untied Goku’s belt and pushed them down using her tail.

 

“Resourceful.” Goku growled out as she sat in between his legs smirking.  Without another word ChiChi took Goku’s hardened member into her hands and began a slow up and down motion.  Goku let out a heavy sigh and closed his eyes enjoying the feel of ChiChi.  ChiChi giggled lightly to herself when she felt Goku’s tail wrap protectively around her waist.  Goku shot up gasping when he felt ChiChi’s warm mouth surround his now throbbing member.  Goku continued to breath heavily as ChiChi quickened her pace trying to bring her mate to his climax quickly.  Letting out a deep growl Goku grabbed a handful of ChiChi’s hair forcing her to take him in deeper. 

 

Feeling his climax Goku gave out a deep guttural growl as he came while ChiChi swallowed his juices.  Purring lightly ChiChi gently rubbed her cheek against Goku’s.  “Did you like that?” ChiChi purred into his ear.  Before ChiChi knew what had happened Goku had pounced on her and had her pinned beneath him.  Smirking Goku gave ChiChi a passionate kiss as he quickly slide into her moist opening and began a very quick and hard pace.  ChiChi wrapped her legs around Goku’s waist to allow him deeper in her and to go faster.  ChiChi screamed out of with a mixture of pleasure and pain as Goku quickly started thrusting within her.  Wrapping her legs around Goku’s waist for support and to allow him deeper access ChiChi felt wave upon wave of pleasure hit her unlike any she had ever felt.  With every thrust Goku quickened his pace and thrust harder soon bringing both of them to another climax. 

 

Goku forced his tongue into ChiChi’s mouth as he crushed her body closer to his.  ChiChi moaned out her pleasure, as Goku’s hands just seem to set her whole body on fire with desire.  Goku eventually pulled them both up into a sitting position as the aura of a Super Saiyan surrounded them both.  Goku continued to ram himself into ChiChi as her orgasm came closer and closer with his not far behind.  ChiChi screamed out with a mixture of pleasure and pain as she felt her release and Goku bite into her neck drawing blood.  As soon as Goku felt ChiChi’s warm walls tighten around and tasted her sweet blood Goku found it hard to hold on and grunted as his juices spilled inside of ChiChi as she bite into his neck.  Exhausted Goku fell back on the ground while holding onto ChiChi trying to catch his breath.  Goku smiled to himself once he had caught his breath and saw ChiChi smiling back up at him.  

 

“What?” Goku asked when ChiChi suddenly sat up and began looking at him.

 

“Nothing.” ChiChi said smiling as she leaned down and began to lick the bite mark she had made on Goku.  Shrugging his shoulders Goku began to suck and lick the mark he had made.  “Ready to go again?” ChiChi purred out as she began to massage Goku’s member.  “I’ll take that as a yes.” ChiChi giggled out as Goku let out a playful growl as he began to massage her tail and bring her into a deep kiss.

 

 

YAY!  Well that’s it for Goku and ChiChi.  Sorry it took me so long to post this but I’ve been busy with a crazy cousin and exams.  But as usual…you guys know the deal.  As you all know Yuri’s up next.  Are you ready, Yuri?

 

Yuri: o.O  YOU’RE A SICK PERVERT!  I-I need a shower. (Yuri runs off)

 

Kei: That’s the kind of reaction I was hoping for. ^-^  Anyway if ya thought my lemon sucked…I won’t finish that thought.  I’ll behave.  Well I think it’s about time that I think everyone for reading my fic. 

 

The Princess of Random: Don’t worry I’m almost finish and I hate it when other peeps do that, don’t you?

JenTrunks: That’s my favorite part too. ^-^

Beth: I agree whole-heartedly with you. ^.~*

Xnightshade & Kajidragon: Two of my most favorite authors thanks for reading my fic.  For you two a special present…for Xnightshade this, a 16” tall Corniss action figure that comes along with a beat up Nappa.  For Kaji…hmm…I dunno.  Help yourself to whatever you want. ^-^

And to everyone else out there that I forgot to mention. Gomen nasai but I really do appreciate it all.