Basic Instinct

Chapter 13: Be Careful What You Wish For

By  Kei and Yuri^-^

Yuri: A’right just ta recap.  Last time Bulma and ChiChi started to go through some freaky changes when the moonlight hit them.  Kei had kidnapped Sweet Sharie’s Mirai Trunks with the help of Goku, Turles and the newest addition to her Saiyan collection Chibi Goku.  Oh and just so that you all know Kei did return Mirai Trunks to Sweet Sharie.

 

Kei:  You’d think she’d be happy.  But, nnnnnnoooooo she now wants to plot revenge.  I STILL SAY THAT SHE STARTED IT! 

 

Yuri:  Yeah, right.  Anywho I haven’t properly introduced myself to all of you, have I?  I’m Yuri, Kei’s cousin and I’m here visiting her for Christmas Break, isn’t that wonderful?  Isn’t it Kei?

 

Kei:  Yippee. (-_-)

 

Yuri:  Right.  Anyway I’m gonna be helping Kei write this fic and some others.  I’m so happy ^-^.  I also have lots of ideas for the Philosophy Corner and a ::cough:: special Christmas fic as well.  Hehehe.  Anyway on with the fic.

****** 

Goku slowly stepped away as ChiChi’s body continued to slowly throb.  Suddenly without warning ChiChi’s body exploded with a red-purplish aura.  Goku jumped back when he heard her primal scream and felt her chi suddenly skyrocket to levels…well to levels that of a Super Saiyan?  Goku shook his head.  There was no way her power level could be that high just from his wish. 

 

‘Kakarrot what the hell is going on?’ Vegeta called out breaking Goku’s train of thought.

 

Hearing ChiChi scream again Goku turned his attention back to ChiChi when a bright light seemed to begin emitting from her being.  Goku soon found himself blinded by the bright light.  Once the light had dulled down Goku found ChiChi  sitting on the ground breathing in deeply desperately trying to catch her breath.

 

“ChiChi?” Goku called out.  He became even more worried when she didn’t answer or even respond to his voice.  Goku started walking towards ChiChi sensing her new found chi fluctuate at ever harsh breath she took.  ‘The wish shouldn’t have caused her this much pain.  Kami please let her be alright.’ Goku thought as he continued walking towards ChiChi.  “ChiChi?” Goku called her again with desperation, worry and fear in his voice.  Again no response.  Kneeling down in front of ChiChi, Goku waited for a response or any sort of sign.  Resting his forehead against hers and gently taking her hands Goku was finally rewarded with a light squeeze. 

 

“I’m alright now, Goku.” ChiChi said still not looking at Goku.  Kissing ChiChi’s forehead Goku noticed that her scent had for some reason changed; it was sweeter and more intoxicating.  But before he could ponder on it any longer ChiChi stood up and began to stretch.  “That was something…different.” ChiChi cooed out smirking at Goku, who was still kneeling down in front of her.  Seeing her smirk Goku cocked his head to one side narrowing his eyes at her when he saw out of the corner of his eye something wagging.  Turning his attention directly behind ChiChi Goku jumped up when he saw a brown furry monkey-like tail behind her.

 

“What the?” Goku whispered as his eyes followed the newly grown appendage.

 

“Do you like it?”  ChiChi asked turning around to show the accessory.  “Well you must like it since this IS what you wished for, right?” ChiChi asked glaring at her mate.  Goku took in a deep breath as he realized exactly the kind of change that ChiChi had undergone.  Her hair was thicker and her eyes were even darker, if that was at all possible.  Goku groaned when he saw that ever muscle on ChiChi’s body was more defined and sculpted.  ChiChi raised an amused eyebrow when she was Goku start to lick his lips as his eyes settled on her breasts.  “Oh, so you think that they’re perkier too, huh?” ChiChi asked puffing out her chest even more.  She laughed again when she saw the shocked expression on Goku’s face.  “I heard your thoughts.  I guess now that I’m a Saiyan the bond on my end is even stronger.  So where were we?” ChiChi asked cocking her head and looking up at the sky as if she was thinking.

 

‘Alright, Kakarrot now explain to me why you wished them to be Saiyans?’ Vegeta growled out trying his best to remain calm.  Vegeta had witnessed the same transformation with Bulma except her chi was an aqua blue.  Fortunately, for Vegeta, Bulma seemed to be having a harder time adjusting to her chi but that soon ended as she gathered a small ball of chi in her hand and began to juggle it.

 

‘I didn’t wish them to be Saiyans, Vegeta.’ Goku answered keeping a watchful eye on ChiChi.  At the same time Bulma had begun to float in front of Vegeta proving that she could easily catch on.  ‘I wished that they would possess 3/4th of our power.  For some reason Shenron decided to make them Saiyans.’

 

‘Does this mean that they can transform into Super Saiyans?’ Vegeta asked growling at Bulma as she took a step towards him once she was through with her toy.  In the blink of an eye ChiChi’s body exploded with a gold aura.  Goku stepped back in shock as her dark, ebony hair turned a bright blonde and her once dark eyes became a pale turquoise. 

 

‘Well…to answer you question.  ChiChi just did and I think we’ve better stop talking to each other.’

 

‘Why?’ Vegeta demanded.

 

‘Because we can hear your thoughts oh great Saiyan Prince.’ Both Bulma and ChiChi said smiling devilishly.

 

“Damnit.” Goku whispered out as he remembered the collar he was wearing.  “ChiChi-chan, listen to me.” Goku said stepping up to ChiChi.  “I don’t think that you fully understand what has just happened.  But, I do think that it would be wise of you to take this thing off.” Goku said pointed at said ‘thing’.

 

“No.  No, I don’t think so.” ChiChi said putting her hands behind her back and smiling sweetly.  Goku was shocked by ChiChi’s changed personality.  Hearing ChiChi chuckle Goku couldn’t help but chuckle along with her.

 

“Let me guess.  You still want ta fight?” Goku asked looking away.  ChiChi eagerly shook her head and using her new found chi began to float in the air bringing herself up to Goku’s eyelevel.  The two locked eyes again and slowly backed away from each other both crouching into the same fighting stance.

 

“I’ll try and go easy on you, Goku.” ChiChi said adding a growl.

 

“You know this isn’t fair at all.” Goku said shaking his head.

 

“Oh like it was fair when you changed into a Super Saiyan during Goten’s conception?”

 

“I couldn’t help that.” Goku lied.  “Besides you didn’t complain afterwards.” Goku added with a smirk.  ChiChi began to growl as her tail lashed back and forth showing her irritation.  Watching the yellow appendage an idea popped into Goku’s head as the wind blew through ChiChi’s now somewhat spiky locks. 

 

“What are you smirking at?” ChiChi asked when suddenly all she saw was stars.  Goku narrowed his eyes at ChiChi as he brought his fist down and again crouched into another fighting stance.  Laughing to herself ChiChi turned her attention back to Goku and proceeded to rub the sore spot.  “I wasn’t expecting an attack like that, Goku.” ChiChi said as she started to power up.

 

“Uh-oh.” Goku whispered as he slowly backed away from ChiChi.  ‘I just hope this works.’ Goku thought after ChiChi had stopped powering up.  “OH MY KAMI WHAT’S THAT?” Goku yelled out as he pointed to something up and behind ChiChi.  Instinctually ChiChi turned around expecting to some sort of enemy and found nothing.  Letting out an annoyed growl ChiChi quickly turned around going into a defensive stance but was shocked to find Goku gone.

 

“I don’t believe that little sneak.” ChiChi giggled out as she looked around trying to find any sign of her elusive prey.  “Oh well this’ll just make the game more fun for me.” ChiChi said as she levitated into the air and took off into the forest.

 

Elsewhere another pair of Saiyans were just getting ready to begin their hunt.  Bulma sat Indian-style while floating as she watched Vegeta desperately trying to remove the collar with all what little strength he possessed.  “You just might as well give up, Veggie-chan.” Bulma cooed earning a menacing growl from Vegeta.

 

“Listen here, Woman.” Bulma let out a deeper growl.  “You have no idea what could happen if you don’t free me from this collar.  You could kill me and this planet.  I don’t know why Kakarrot made such a stupid wish.” Vegeta said looking at the ground as if talking to himself.

 

“Probably because ChiChi would adjust to the power quicker which she did from what I heard.” Bulma said laughing trying to imagine the shocked expression on Goku’s face.  “But that’s beside the point.  You see when it comes to matters like these you always gain the upper hand.  But not this time.  This time I’ll have you screaming my name.” Bulma added seductively licking her lips.  Letting out a sigh and looking down at his hands again Vegeta did something that shocked not only him but Bulma as well.  Shrugging his shoulders Vegeta took off running towards the closest line of trees.  Bulma just stood in complete shock as Vegeta jogged quickly to the trees and soon disappeared.  “I wasn’t expecting that.” Bulma added after blinking away her shock.  “I guess now…I hunt him, huh?” Bulma said to herself as she began to fly towards the forest heading in the same direction Vegeta went.

 

 

Kei:  You made Vegeta run?

 

Yuri:  Yep. ^-^

 

Kei: Why?

 

Yuri:  Can’t you just imagine that tight little butt.  Hehehe.

 

Kei: o_o

 

Yuri:  -^.^-

 

Kei:  What you got planned?

 

Yuri:  It’s a secret.  What you got planned for Goku and ChiChi?

 

Kei:  Well…mine is a secret also.

 

Yuri:  Copycat. XD

 

Kei: (shrugs shoulders) Well after much deliberation we’ve decided to each take a chapter and write it.  I got Goku and ChiChi.

 

Yuri:  And I got Vegeta and Bulma.  You know I’ve never wrote a lemon before.

 

Kei:  Don’t worry you got lots of experience you’ll do just fine.

 

Yuri: @.@

 

Kei: Anyway read and review guys.  Right now as  you are reading this fic I am already working on the next chapter which is…A LEMON!!  Yes, finally the long awaited lemon has arrived.  I’m so proud of myself.  Yuri?  Yuri I was kidding about the experience thing?  Honest.  (waves her hand in front of Yuri’s face)  Anyway kudos to for guessing that Bulma and ChiChi were turning into Saiyans.  But I bet you all thought that was what Goku had wished for, huh? =D HA!  Well ja ne until next time.  Oh and if y’all want that lemon out I want to see a lot more reviews.  Let’s say…oh, I don’t know.  15 more reviews and reviewing twice on the same day or going back to previous chapters don’t count.