Basic Instinct

Chapter 12: It's go time

By  Kei

“Okay now everyone knows what they are supposed to do?” Kei asks as she gets up from a table surrounded by Goku and Turles.  “Good.  Now Turles did you get the disguise I asked for?”

 

“Not exactly…but this work just as good.” Turles says handing Kei a bag.

 

“Alright I’m gonna go change.  I’ll be right back.” Kei says as she steps outside of the room.  “Uh…Turles?” Kei calls as she steps back into the room wearing Saiyan style armor.  “This isn’t what I asked for.”

 

“Yeah, I know but this works out better.” Turles says smiling like an idiot. 

 

“I told you I wanted a disguise that wouldn’t make me look suspicious.   I CAN’T GO OUT INTO PUBLIC LOOKING LIKE THIS!”

 

“I like it.” Goku says looking away.

 

“Really?  Thanks.” Kei says as she turns around looking at herself in the mirror as the guys take their peeks.  “But this won’t do for our mission.  I know.” Kei says as she runs out and returns with a watch.  Pushing a button Kei’s armor is replaced with some tight dark blue jeans and a low cut crimson red shirt…that’s tight too (so my Mom says. Tch what does she know?)

 

“Wait a minute.  You’re willing to wear the tight jeans and tight shirt but you won’t wear the spandex bikini bottoms?” Turles asks frowning.

 

“I feel more comfortable in these.  Besides a girl could freeze out there in the get-up you gave me.  Let’s go.” Kei orders as they all follow her outside.  Some time later they all arrive in front of Sweet Sharie’s place.

 

“Are you sure this is the place?” Goku asks worriedly.  Everyone there turns around and looks at Goku in disbelief and then back at the house.  The house has a huge neon glowing light that has ‘Sweet Sharie’s Place’ on the front.  “Well…I just want to make sure.”

 

“Alright, I’m going in.” Kei says as she walks out from behind the bushes they were hiding behind.  “Stay calm, cool and reserved.” Kei coaches herself as she walks up towards the long walkway.  Kei rings the doorbell putting on her ‘would you like to buy some Girl Scout cookies’ smile.  But the smile soon disappears and is replaced with a frown when a tall man with a shirt that reads ‘SSSSG’ answers the door.

 

“Who are you and what do you want?” The guy asks staring down at Kei.

 

“Hi…I’m…uh…Kei.  I’m a ff.net author and I was just…personally delivering the next chapter of my fanfic to Sweet Sharie.  What does SSSSG stand for?” Kei asks pointing at the letters.

 

“Sweet Sharie’s Secret Service Guy.  Do you have an appointment?”

 

“Appointment?  Does everyone in ff.net have secret service guys and day planners but ME?” Kei mumbles to herself as the SSSSG raises an eyebrow.  “Oh…no, but I do have…this.” Kei says smugly as she steps aside revealing a Chibi Mirai Trunks.

 

“SWEET MARY JEHOSOFAT!!  It’s a Chibi Mirai Trunks complete with sword and…the little Saiyan tail!  Wait here…I’ll be right back.” The SSSSG says as he runs inside the house and soon returns with Sweet Sharie herself.

 

“Let me see.” Sweet Sharie says skeptically as she walks around CMT looking at him carefully.  “I don’t believe it.  The tail is real.” Sweet Sharie gasps out after she pulled his tail. 

 

“Yeah, I bring him to you as a gift for reading and reviewing my fic.”

 

“Come in, come in.” Sweet Sharie says as she ushers Kei and CMT into the house.

 

“Alright she’s in.  Now we just wait.  But for you guys out there you get to read the next chapter of Basic Instinct.  The moon is up and I get to have my way with ChiChi.” Goku says as he starts to blush and laugh…rather giggle perversely.

 

“He’s been with Kei too long.” Turles says shaking his head.  “Enjoy this fic while we wait for Kei.”

 

Basic Instinct

Chapter 12

It’s Go Time

By: Kei

 

“Alright, Goten and Trunks are over at Master Roshi’s with Ox and Krillin.” Goku said out loud as if going over a check list.  “And Gohan…is that away with Videl.  Good, now nothing can stand in my way.” Goku said smirking as he headed toward his house.  “ChiChi?” Goku called as he walked into the house and followed his nose to the kitchen.

 

“Hi Goku.  Did you have a nice day?” ChiChi asked as she put down a plate of sautéed bear’s claw on the table.  Goku stared in awe at all the food and at ChiChi.  “Goku are you alright?” ChiChi asked giggling as she ushered Goku to his seat in front of the huge banquet.  “Are you hungry, Goku?  I hope so because all of this is for you.” ChiChi said standing behind Goku and wrapping her arms around his neck.

 

‘Damnit what do I do?’ Goku thought as he greedily stared at the meal before him.  ‘The moon is gonna be up any minute now.  Do I eat or take ChiChi?’ Goku thought as he started to shake.

 

“Don’t worry Goku.  I’m not going anywhere.” ChiChi whispered to Goku as she started to rub that special spot on the back of his neck.  Goku didn’t need any more encouragement then that and was soon feasting.  In a matter of minutes nothing was left.

 

“That was great, ChiChi.” Goku said patting his now fully stomach.  “ChiChi?  ChiChi?” Goku called getting up and looking for her.  Goku didn’t get far when he found ChiChi standing at the top of the stairs wearing a red satin nightgown.

 

“Do you like?” ChiChi asked as she walked down the stairs toward her staring husband.  Goku slowly nodded his head as he felt a different type of appetite start to grow.  Narrowing her eyes ChiChi walked up to Goku, wrapping her arms around his neck and brought Goku into a passionate kiss. 

 

“I got something I want to show you.” Goku said breaking the kiss.  “But you gotta close your eyes.”  Laughing to herself ChiChi closed her eyes as Goku picked her up and carried her outside.  Once outside Goku took to the air and flew to a beautiful waterfall.  Opening her eyes ChiChi could only smile as she held back tears.  “Remember this spot?” Goku whispered behind her as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

 

“How could I forget?  You brought me here while we were waiting for the Cell Games.  You really are sweet, you know that right?” ChiChi said turning around and wrapping her arms around Goku’s neck.  Again ChiChi pulled Goku in for another passionate kiss.  The two remained in their passionate as their hands explored each other bodies.  Pulling away to catch her breath ChiChi gasped as Goku attacked her neck with kisses and nips.  Moaning ChiChi undid Goku’s belt and ran her hands up his chest, down his back and to where…supposedly was Goku’s underwear.  ChiChi trailed her fingers along Goku’s new furry belt.  Goku began to moan as he pulled ChiChi closer and began to suck on ChiChi’s sensitive spot. 

 

“Do that again.” Goku moaned as he tail unwound itself and wrapped around ChiChi’s wrists.

 

“Goku?  What is that?” ChiChi asked she looked behind Goku at his wagging appendage.

 

It is a clear night as a lone and slender figure quickly dashes across a clearing in the forest.  Breathing heavily and desperately gasping for air the young woman stops for a second trying to catch as much precious oxygen as she can.  “Damn why me?  I knew this was going to happen.  I should’ve been more prepared.” Bulma grumbled but she was interrupted as she heard a growl behind her.  Turning around quickly Bulma is shocked to see nothing but darkness and shadows from the light of the full moon.  Slowly she starts to back away as she hears the growl again as the wind blows through her hair.  Squinting her eyes and focusing at the cluster of trees from which she had just escaped from a lone figure stands staring at her with his arms crossed his muscular chest.  “Damn Saiyans and their super-human abilities.” She curses as she continues to glare at him and slowly backs away.

 

 Chuckling lightly to himself Vegeta steps out into the clearing and lets out a contented sigh as if he was tanning in the moonlight.  ‘Now I could try to break away?  But he’d probably pounce on me or something.  Not that it would be a terrible thing.’  She thought as she chuckled to herself and stood up straight eliciting a confused look from her mate.  “Well this is what you want, isn’t it?” Bulma asks as she starts to tug teasingly on her nightgown strap.  “What’s the matter?  The big, bad Saiyan too afraid to claim his mate?  Or maybe he’s too STUPID to.” She spat at him earning a deep growl from him. 

 

“What kind of game are you playing?” Vegeta asks narrowing his eyes at his beautiful mate.  The only response he got was an evil smirk as she slowly stalked over towards him allowing the straps of her nightgown to cascade down her shoulders.

 

“What’s the matter?  I thought you loved games.” She said still walking towards him as the nightgown slowly slipped away from her chest revealing two firm breasts. Upon seeing Bulma’s breasts Vegeta took in a deep breath, gulp and felt himself become even more aroused. “I see you still love these games.” She whispered seductively when she saw Vegeta’s reaction.

 

‘Damn what’s going on?  This isn’t what’s supposed to happen.  She’s supposed to run while I chase her.  Not that I mind…but she’s up to something.  She’d never let me claim her this quickly.  But why knock it?  What a minute why am I just standing here? Kami my head hurts.  Damn that stupid fusion I think it’s fucked with my head.  Whoa…can you say déjà vu?’  Vegeta was interrupted from his thoughts when he felt something wrap around his neck.  Looking he saw Bulma standing in front of him smiling sweetly.

 

“Well…now what?” She asks rubbing the back of his neck earning a contented purr. 

 

“Now I get to do whatever I want.” The Saiyan purred out as he playfully started nipping at his mate’s neck while running his hands all over her lovely curves.  Vegeta was stopped short in his exploration by a swift knee to the midsection. 

 

“Did that hurt?” Bulma cooed as she stepped away from the gasping Saiyan.  “I guess when you don’t have that super strength me hitting you could…really do some damage, huh?” Bulma asked as she grabbed Vegeta’s arms and pulled it behind him.

 

‘What the hell is going on?’ Vegeta thought as he tried to struggle out of Bulma’s grasp.  ‘The woman is actually able to hold me down?!’

 

“Guess, what Veggie-chan.  That collar you got around your neck, that I invented, has cut off not only a considerable amount of your chi but also your strength.” Bulma said laughing hysterically.  “To make it even better I’m stronger then you.”

 

‘Damnit.  I can’t get free. Kakarrot?  Kakarrot!” Vegeta called out.

 

‘Not now, Vegeta.” Goku called out smirking as ChiChi gently massaged his tail.

 

“What’s wrong, Goku?” ChiChi whispers brushing her lips along Goku’s ear.

 

‘Listen Kakarrot the woman is playing you for a fool.  RUN MAN RUN!!’  Vegeta shouted mentally as he knocked Bulma’s feet out from underneath her thus freeing himself.  ‘Why do I care if ChiChi kicks Kakarrot’s ass?’ Vegeta growled out as he began tugging on the cursed collar.

 

‘Vegeta shut the FUCK up!  I’ve waited for this for SEVEN years and I’m not gonna let you ruin this.  Go chase your tail and leave me alone.  You arrogant,’ Goku’s insults were cut short when he heard something snap and lock.  Goku turned his attention to a smirking ChiChi who was slowly backing away from him giggling evilly.  “ChiChi?  ChiChi-chan what are you doing?” Goku asks laughing nervously. 

 

Shrugging her shoulders ChiChi crouches into her fighting stance and beckons Goku to make the first move.  Laughing to himself and shaking his head Goku crouches into his fighting stance.  The two eyes remained locked as the wind blows by blowing ChiChi’s hair behind her.  Deciding to make the first Goku launches himself towards ChiChi throwing a punch that she easily blocks.  Stopping in disbelief ChiChi takes this opportunity to grab Goku’s wrist, knocking his feet out from underneath him and threw over her shoulder and into a tree. 

 

“What’s the matter, Goku-chan?  Here I thought that after all those years of training you’d at least be able to take me on.” ChiChi said smugly as she placed her hands on her hips.

 

“Wha-?  How the-how the hell did you do that?” A stunned Goku asked slowly getting up and rubbing his head.

 

“That’s nothing compared to what I’m gonna do.  You see Bulma and I knew about the full moon and so we prepared for it.  Bulma made that collar there especially for you.  The collar reduces your strength to 3/4ths of mine.  Meaning that I’m the one who’ll be doing the hunting tonight.”  ChiChi laughed out as she slowly started walking towards Goku.  “Goku?  What’s wrong?” ChiChi asked worriedly as she saw Goku’s face turn pale.  “Goku-“ ChiChi was cut off as the moon crept out from behind the clouds revealing its full splendor.  Goku gasped as ChiChi’s eyes glazed over and body started to slowly throb.

 

“Aw…shit.” Goku whispered as he slowly started to back away.

 

‘Kakarrot what the hell is going on?’ Vegeta called out to Goku.  Vegeta watched in mixed fear and awe as Bulma’s eyes also glazed over and her body started to slowly throb.

 

 

 

“Wait a minute?  Is that it?  Where’s the REST!?” Goku shouts out excitedly.  “This is CRUEL!  I gotta know what happens next.  Why is ChiChi and Bulma shaking?”

 

“It’s called a cliffhanger and would you be quiet?” Turles whispers threateningly.  “I think she’s coming out.”

 

“Well thanks for inviting me in, Sweet Sharie.” Kei says stepping outside Sweet Sharie’s place.

 

“No, thank you, Kei.  It’s the least I could do since you gave me Chibi Mirai Trunks.” Sweet Sharie says hugging CMT.

 

“Excellent…NOW!  MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!!” Kei shouts as CMT jumps out of Sweet Sharie’s arms and holds her wrists fast as Goku and Turles run into her house.

 

“What’s going on?” Sweet Sharie shouts as she struggles to free herself from CMT’s grip.  Turning around Sweet Sharie sees Goku running by carrying a tied up Raditz and Turles with an unconscious Mirai Trunks.

 

“Wait…untie me first.” Raditz shouts out as Goku runs by.

 

“No time.”

 

“COME BACK WITH MY MT!” Sweet Sharie screams as the boys take flight.

 

“This’ll teach ya to kidnap, threaten MY Saiyan and then hold him hostage till I update.  Come on Chibi Son Goku.” Kei spits out as Sweet Sharie looks down as CMT (supposedly) releases her and removes a mask revealing Son Goku.  (Sweet Sharie: @.@)  “NOW FLY US AWAY!!  While she’s in shock.” Kei orders Chibi Goku who only blinks at her.

 

“Kei…I don’t know how to fly yet.  I’m the Dragonball Goku.”

 

“What?  In that case…RUN!!” Kei shouts as she grabs Chibi Goku’s hand and takes off running.

 

“Uh…Kei?”

 

“What?  Chibi Goku-chan, WHAT?” Kei shouts as she continues to run.

 

“SHE’S FOLLOWING US!!” CG yells as he points at Sweet Sharie.  “Should I call the Flying Nimbus?”

 

“Damnit you BAKA!  YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT I CAN’T RIDE THAT COTTON CANDY CLOUD!!” Kei growls out as she lets go of CG’s hand and runs even faster.  “Where are Goku and Turles?  This wasn’t a part of the plan.” Kei gasps out as she and CG continue to run from a quickly approaching Sweet Sharie.

 

“I’LL KILL YOU!! HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY MIRAI TRUNKS!!” Sweet Sharie yells as she followed by her SSSSG’s.

 

“I…hate…running.” Kei gasps out as Turles picks her and CG up.  “Where the hell were you?” Kei asks trying to catch her breath.

 

“Well I had to tie Trunks up and Goku’s mad at you for the cliffhanger.” Turles says leaving behind a screaming Sweet Sharie.

 

“We’re at the end already?” Kei asks as Turles shakes his head and CG points out at all of the fanfiction.net readers.  “Hi guys…uh…well…um…review.” Kei says as she starts to laugh nervously.  “If you guys can’t tell this what happens when I’m doped up on flu medicine and sugar.  A terrible combination.  Anywho…Sweet Sharie I’ll return MT AFTER you update your story.  Not before.  Alrighty then…that’s Mirai Trunks added to my Saiyan list.” Kei says as she scratches Mirai Trunks off of her list of Saiyans.  “Gotta, gotta catch ‘em.  Gotta catch ‘em all.” Kei sings as Turles and CG sweat drop and fly off.