Basic Instinct
Basic Instinct

Chapter 2: Bulma’s Theory and Monkey Antics

By: Kei

BANZAI BANZAI BANZAI!! I’ve got Chapter Two posted. To tell ya the truth I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to post it today. My parents are still trying to figure out a decent punishment for me *sniff sniff *. But I’ll blow up that bridge when I get to it. I just gotta say thanks to everyone who reviewed my fic. Arigatou. Gracias and all those other words for thank you. I hope you like Chapter Two. I actually have a title for this one. Well I hope you enjoy it because that is all the payment I need. ^-^ (Kami wish I was getting money for this *sigh*)

***

Hearing the phone rang ChiChi snapped out of her trance and tried to get away from Goku so she could answer the phone. After some time of struggling ChiChi looked up and saw Goku smirking at her.

"Goku you gotta let me go so I can answer the phone." ChiChi said sweetly still trying to free herself.

"Let the phone ring." Goku said pulling her even closer. "I’m sure it’s nothing important." He said nuzzling her neck and nipping at it playfully.

"NOTHING IMPORTANT!" ChiChi shouted startling Goku into letting her go. "How can YOU say THAT? It could be someone from the hospital saying that Gohan or Goten were hurt while out TRAINING with Piccolo." By the time she was finished Goku had backed away a good couple of feet looking annoyed and a bit scared.

"C’mon ChiChi. You gotta learn to relax." Goku said turning his back on ChiChi and crossing his arms. "Gohan and Goten are fine. I can still sense their chi over that way with Piccolo and Trunks is with them too. And in a couple of rings whoever’s callin’ is getting ready to hang up anyway." Goku said smiling evilly at ChiChi as she realized that he was right. In a mad dash for the house ChiChi ran inside and answered the phone.

"Moshi Moshi, ChiChi speaking." ChiChi said out of breath.

"ChiChi? ChiChi are you okay?" a feminine voice asked over the phone. It was Bulma.

"Yes, Bulma I’m fine. How are you?" ChiChi asked catching her breath as Goku walked into the house looking very annoyed that she was on the phone.

"I’m good. ChiChi I was wondering if you could come over for a little while." Bulma asked anxiously.

"What’s the matter Bulma? Is something wrong?"

"Would you just come over, by yourself, and tell Goku that Vegeta wants to spar with him."

"O-okay. I’m heading over now. Bye." ChiChi said as she hung up the phone. ChiChi turned around getting ready to call Goku when she slammed into his chest hard.

"Is everything okay?" Goku asked trying not to laugh at ChiChi.

"Yeah. I’m going over Bulma’s and you’re going to go spar with Vegeta." ChiChi ordered grabbing Goku by his arm and leading him outside.

"Why? What’s going on? What about dinner? What" Before Goku could finish asking his questions ChiChi had called Nimbus and was sitting on the yellow cloud patiently waiting for Goku.

"Well?" ChiChi asked glaring at Goku who was looking very much confused.

"You don’t want to take the car?" Goku asked.

"The Flying Nimbus will be much faster. Now let’s go." ChiChi shouted as she pulled Goku onto the cloud and they took off for Bulma’s. In no time Goku and ChiChi touched down in the Capsule Corp. backyard where Bulma was sitting outside waiting.

"CHICHI! I’m glad that you’re here. Hi Goku, how are you?" Bulma asked a still very confused Goku.

"I’m good. Where’s Vegeta?" Goku asked looking around for him.

"He’s inside taking a nap, I think" Bulma said walking towards the patio with ChiChi. "Why don’t you go wake him up, Goku. It’s about time he got up anyway." Letting out a heavy sigh Goku walked inside leaving Bulma and ChiChi outside. As soon as Goku walked in he used his senses trying to locate Vegeta.

"I wonder what’s so important that Bulma had to talk to ChiChi?" Goku asked himself as he walked down the hall towards the living room where Vegeta was napping. "Why do I have to wake Vegeta up? Hell I don’t like being waked up from my naps. On top of waking up Vegeta I’m hungry!" Goku eventually found Vegeta asleep on the couch snoring peacefully.

Not saying a word Goku sat down in a chair not far from the couch and watched Vegeta sleep. "Gosh, he looks so peaceful sleeping there. He could be out for hours." Goku continued contemplating a way to get Vegeta up. Suddenly an evil thought crossed Goku’s mind and an evil smirk that definitely rivaled Vegeta’s appeared. Chuckling to himself Goku got up and left the room.

Meanwhile as soon as Goku had disappeared into the Capsule Corp. house Bulma turned to face ChiChi with a very serious look on her face.

"Bulma are you going to tell me what’s going on?" ChiChi asked starting to feel annoyed. As much as ChiChi didn’t want to admit it she was looking forward to the uh-hmmm ‘quality time’ that she was getting ready to share with Goku.

"ChiChi listen this is very important." Bulma said interrupting ChiChi’s thoughts before she could begin to fantasize about Goku. ChiChi shook her head showing that she was listening. "ChiChi I want you to tell me something. Has Goku been acting strange since he’s returned?" Bulma asked still looking very serious.

ChiChi not really understanding where this was going nodded her head. "Well…yes, he has."

"How?" ChiChi didn’t answer right away was thinking about how Goku was acting different. "Okay, okay. Let’s see…ChiChi has Goku been hanging around home more?" ChiChi didn’t say anything but just nodded her head. "Has been more…oh how should I put it. Touchy?" Another nod. "Has he been more aggressive, offensive, arrogant, short tempered…and oh has he suddenly started eating less."

ChiChi let out a gasp and shouted, "YES!" ChiChi covered her mouth and sat down when she saw Bulma schussing her. "Bulma how did you know all of this?" ChiChi asked Bulma, who was taking a sip of tea.

"I know because Vegeta has been acting strangely too. You see" Bulma stopped and looked around making sure that no one was around; as did ChiChi. "You see I first noticed it when Vegeta wasn’t training as much anymore. Instead he was hanging around me. At first I didn’t mind, hell, I thought that he was beginning to appreciate me after that whole Buu incident." ChiChi nodded her head in agreement; she had thought the same thing about Goku. "After a while it got kind of annoying because it seemed as if I couldn’t go anywhere without him being there. I asked him if he was hungry and he would say ‘no’. When I told him to get lost he’d leave but I think that he was still following me." ChiChi was by now thinking over Goku’s behavior.

"You know when I think about it. Goku’s and Vegeta’s behavior sounds awfully familiar." ChiChi said thinking as she stared at her cup of tea. "Goku was like this sometimes when we first got married. I was training with him so we spent a lot of time together. But…the only difference is that he was very, VERY possessive of me."

"What do you mean ChiChi?" Bulma asked leaning in closer to ChiChi.

"Well I remember one day I went shopping and surprisingly Goku wanted to come to."

"Why?"

"Why? Well…I think he wanted to get something while we were out." ChiChi looked at Bulma as she nodded her head. "Anyway while at the mall I think we got separated some how and…some guy came up and was hitting on me. I wasn’t taking his complements seriously and kept telling him that I was married. But, he didn’t care. He just kept saying that it would be between us and a whole bunch of other bullshit. Well he figured he’d get bold and he put his arm around me."

"He did?" Bulma asked. "I know if that happened to me Vegeta would’ve had a fit."

"So did Goku. As soon as he put his arm around me we heard a really deep growl and before anyone knew it Goku had the guy up against a wall." By now Bulma’s eyes were huge and bugging out of her head. "Goku told me to go buy whatever clothes that I had picked out while he talked to the guy."

"What’d you do? What’d you do?" Bulma asked sounding like a hyper teenager.

"What else could I do? I bought the clothes."

"What did Goku do to the guy?"

"Goku told me that they had a very nice long talk and…that was it." Bulma frowned and opened her mouth to say something when ChiChi interrupted her. "I later found out from one of the customers that Goku threatened to ummm…well let’s just say if that guy had kids then he wouldn’t be adding anymore." ChiChi said blushing.

"Wow. I never figured that Son-kun could be the jealous type. He seems so calm, passive and too naïve, sorry, to do something like that. But one more question ChiChi. Was there anything special going on when Goku was acting this way?" ChiChi had stopped sipping her tea and shook her head. "C’mon ChiChi think." Bulma ordered.

"I don’t remember. It was so long ago, Gohan wasn’t even born yet."

"Fair enough. Let me ask you this. Do you remember if there was a full moon?"

"Yes, yes there was. Goku and I always took walks through the woods when there was a full moon." ChiChi said blushing and holding her mug tighter. "But there hasn’t been a full moon for over ten years now, Bulma. And besides Shenron couldn’t bring it back. Goku told me that Shenron can only grant a wish once."

"That’s Shenron, but what about Parunga?" Bulma asked winking at ChiChi. "Let me ask you this a couple of days ago when Vegeta and Goku went out to spar did Gohan or Goten mention anything about them missing."

"Yes, Goten did. I remember Goku said he was going to go spar with Vegeta and Goten asked if he could come along. Goku told him no which really broke Goten’s heart. Later that afternoon Goten came to me crying about Goku missing and not being able to find his chi. Then right before dinner Goku was home smiling acting like nothing had happened."

"What was his explanation?"

"He told us that he and Vegeta went to Kami’s and entered the Room of Spirit and Time to get in some extra training. What did Vegeta tell you?"

"The same thing. At least those two little monkeys can keep their stories straight. Listen ChiChi I think that they wished the moon back so-"

"That we could have a mating session." ChiChi whispered to herself. Bulma just looked at ChiChi in disbelief. "That’s what Goku would sometimes call it." ChiChi said still blushing.

"Oh…well…yeah I guess if that’s what Saiyans call it. My only thing is what happens or is suppose to happen during a ‘mating session’?"

"Why don’t you ask Vegeta?" ChiChi asked finishing up her tea. "Goku once told me it’s just a game and that-" ChiChi was interrupted when a loud scream was heard from inside the Capsule Corp. house that caused both Bulma and ChiChi to fall back in their chairs.

"What the HELL was THAT?" Bulma asked sitting up. Just then Goku came running out of the capsule house out of breath and looking around anxiously. "Goku? WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?" Bulma shouted standing up.

"Here." Goku said tossing Bulma a camera and helping ChiChi stand up all the while grinning like an idiot.

"Goku I don’t under-" Before Bulma could say another word Vegeta came storming out of the house.

"WHERE IS THAT BASTARD?" Vegeta shouted looking around. "KAKARROT WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU. I’LL KILL YOU." Bulma and ChiChi were shocked to see the scene before them. Vegeta was in SSJ2 with what looked to be like whip cream, or maybe shaving cream, on his face and a huge vein sticking out the side of his head. His shoelaces were tied together and his pants were around his ankles. Bulma and ChiChi could no longer hold it in and bust out laughing. Looking over Vegeta saw Goku with a huge grin on his face and Bulma and ChiChi on the ground laughing.

Vegeta just now realizing the state he was in pulled up his pants and wiped the cream from his face all the while growling. "I’ll get you for this Kakarrot." Vegeta said powering down and walking back into the house.

"Yeah, right. You’ve been saying that for years." Goku answered smugly flashing the peace sign. Vegeta just hmphed and went inside. "Gee, I was hoping he’d decide to pick a fight. Oh well, you ready to go ChiChi?" Goku asked looking down at ChiChi who was just now getting up and calming down.

"Go now?" ChiChi asked.

"Yeah. It’s getting dark, I’m hungry and besides don’t you want to wait for that phone call from the hospital?" Goku added sarcastically as he called Nimbus.

"Don’t ask." ChiChi said turning to Bulma and waving good-bye. "I guess we’ll have to talk more tomorrow about you know what." ChiChi said winking at Bulma.

"How about we go shopping tomorrow then?" Bulma asked throwing a quick glance at Goku who only frowned.

"Sounds good. See ya tomorrow morning Bulma." ChiChi shouted as she and Goku took off for home on the Nimbus.

"So what did you two talk about?" Goku asked sitting ChiChi in his lap.

"Oh nothing much. Shopping, food, the weather and other girl stuff." Goku could just oh his response as ChiChi snuggled up closer to him. "Goku how about we do carry out. I don’t feel like cooking."

"Okay." ChiChi said resting his head on top of ChiChi’s. "I know what I feel like doing though." Goku thought as they headed into town.

Well sorry that there wasn’t a lemon in this chapter but they’ll be coming soon. I’m suffering from writer’s block on what to do with Gohan and Videl. I’ll accept any and all suggestions on what to do. I’ll try to get Chapter Three out in a couple of days so please be patient. Ciao ^_~*.