A Lost Love

Chapter 2 : The disappearance

 

Hello everyone, I finally got around to writing chapter 2 of this story… Well not much to say so enjoy!



* * * * *


Goten and Trunks were playing a game they called, “Bang” where the aim was to blow up as much stuff in a certain amount of time and the person to destroy the most wins, when Goku and chichi arrived at capsule corp. Bulma was inside at the time cooking breakfast for around 30-40 people or in other word one human and three sayian-jins and came out to great her two close friends.

“You’re here early” Bulma comments, “If I’d known I would’ve cook more food”

“That’s okay, we’ve already eaten.” Chichi replies. “Actually we were wondering where Vegeta was?”

“Vegeta? Where else? In the gravity room training. Why?”

“I’ll explain once Vegeta’s here.”

“Don’t worry, he’ll be out here in no time, after his breakfast no doubt. After-all you know how sayian-jin wont let anything come between them and there food”

As if on queue, Vegeta comes walking out and yells, “Woman! Where’s my food?”

“It’s on the bench, and stop calling me woman! Or would you prefer to cook your own breakfast?”

A small humph was all that Vegeta said to that as he heads off to the kitchen. At the smell of breakfast Goten and Trunks stopped blowing up rocks and raced to the kitchen trying to get there before all the food was gone. Bulma, chichi and Goku just walked there at a normal pace.

Once breakfast was finally over the parents, (Goku, Chichi, Bulma and Vegeta) went to the garden to talk. Chichi told Bulma and Vegeta about the girl, how she appeared and vanished, and that she was after Goku using his Saiyan name.

“Sounds like there’s someone out there and that only leaves one big question, are they our friends or our enemies?” Bulma states after Chichi finishes.

“I don’t like the sound of this, no one should know Kakkorot’s Saiyan name except for Saiyan’s and those weaklings that call themselves Z-fighter” Vegeta comments.

“I know, that’s why we were worried and thought you might be able to help” Chichi explains, they all look at each other and no one comments all knowing somehow that this girl wasn’t their friend.

“Well there’s no point in worrying about something that we can’t do anything about, so we might as well forget it for a least a little while and hope she doesn’t show up again.” Bulma decides.

At this all the adults, except for Vegeta who goes to the gravity room to train go to the two little boys and collect there child and head home with more questions then answers.

* * * * *

Sitting at the table for dinner, the Son family is happily finishing their meals when a large ki appears. Goku, Goten and Gohan all instantly turn their heads in the direction of this strangely powerful and evil ki.

“I don’t like the feel of this” Gohan comments.

“Everyone stay here, I’ll go see who it is” Goku tells them as he gets up to leave.

“Dad! Don’t you want me to come to? It might be dangerous and you could use my help” Gohan asks.

‘No I should be fine, stay here and protect your mother”

As Goku leaves the house he starts to fly towards the ki which is in the forest, as he gets there he becomes very aware of his surrounds as he tries to locate the exact location of the ki. Then almost instantly the ki vanishes and the next thing Goku knows he’s been hit in the back of his head and is knock-out, his last thought’s before everything went black was Chichi….

* * * * *

Back at capsule corp. Vegeta’s eating his dinner when he to, feels the ki, he looks toward Trunks who had obviously felt it to.

“I’m going to check this out, the rest of you stay here.”

With that he took flight towards the Son family’s residence, it was a cold night and it had an eerie feeling around it. He feels Kakkrot’s ki then, in a split second it was no more. Once Vegeta finally reaches the forest with the ki he looks around and just as Kakkrot he too is hit in the back of his head. Everything just goes black…

* * * * *

Well that’s chapter two! Tell me what you think, should I continue with the next chapter, should I give up? Or do you want more?????