A Lost Love

Chapter 1 : The Mysterious Girl

 

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything from Dragonball Z or GT

 

******

 

Chichi was outside hanging out the washing on this pleasant sunny day with the knowledge that Gohan was inside the house studying and Goten sleeping over at Trunks’ house doing only Kami knows what when this strange teenage girl just appears out of no where.

 

At first Chichi doesn’t believe her eyes, after all people don’t just appear out of no where to end up right in front of your face. But after blinking and rubbing her eyes at least 20 times she starts to get a little scared.

 

After building up some courage, the bewildered and a little dumbfounded Chichi asks the girl, “Who are you?”

 

The girl just glares at her with her dangerous black eyes and a menacing smirk on her face which could easily match up to one off Vegeta’s and says, “Where is Kakkarot?”

 

Chichi, remembering that Vegeta always calls Goku Kakkarot looked at the girl a little surprised, but answers, “My husband Goku, the one you like to call “Kakkarot” is off training. Why? Do you know him?”

 

Where is he?”

 

“What? I just told you he’s gone off to train with Vegeta. Now answer my question, who are you?”

 

The girl, now powering up yelled in a vicious voice, “Where is he!”

 

Now Chichi was getting quite annoyed, after all she had told the girl the truth, Goku was out training with Vegeta, “I told you! He’s gone off to train somewhere in the forest with Vegeta. Now what do you want? Who are y…..”

 

The girl cut Chichi of with a threatening glare as if she was going to kill her before flying off. Well, Chichi thought, if she wants me to answer her questions the lease she could was answer mine, but why did she want Goku? And why on Earth did she call him Kakkarot? I’ll have to ask Goku as soon as he gets home Pondering this problem Chichi went inside to start cooking dinner.

 

***

 

Just on queue, right after Chichi had set the last plate on the table and called Gohan down for dinner Goku came through the door.

 

Smelling the aroma of his dinner Goku says, “Hmmmm… Chichi that smells good”

 

“Well you won’t be getting any if you don’t go and clean all the dirt off you, your making a mess and I only washed the floors today!”

 

“Oh... come on Chichi, I’m hungry”

 

Chichi gives Goku one of her glares and Goku notices that her hand had just moved towards the hot, dirty pan that she had cooked their dinner in.

 

“On second thoughts, I am a bit dirty aren’t I? I’ll go wash my hands and be back in a sec.”

 

Within seconds Goku was back and as clean as a new penny awaiting his dinner.

 

***

 

After dinner Chichi starts to clean up and sends Gohan off to bed she decides to ask Goku about the strange girl.

 

“Goku”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Do you know a teenage girl, who can fly and has mean black eyes? Or do you know someone like that?”

 

After think as hard as he possibly could with out getting a migraine Goku answered “No. Why?”

 

“Well it’s just something that happened today…” And Chichi started to tell Goku everything about her encounter with the girl, about how the girl had appeared out of no where and how she kept on demanding to know where Goku was. “…and she called you Kakkarot. That’s what Vegeta calls you isn’t?”

 

“Yeah, Vegeta calls me that. He says it’s my Saiyan name”

 

“Then why would this girl be asking for you using your Saiyan name?”

 

“I…I don’t know. Maybe Vegeta will”

 

“Good idea, when we go to pick Goten up tomorrow we can ask him”

 

With that problem sorted out, well at least until tomorrow Chichi and Goku decided to enjoy each others company for a while as they headed off towards there room.

 

******

 

Well thats the end of chapter one so what did you all think? Please please Review!