Title: Relief 5/?
Author: Yami no Kaiba
Series: Yugioh
Rating: R (Very Highly, Most Likely, Heck, WILL Change)
Pairing: Noa/Seto + Seth/Seto + Yami/Seto (I wanna try and do them all... ^_^)
Disclaimer: If I could own one thing from the whole series, I’d own Seto. Unfortunately, unless the creator of Yugioh was willing to sell me Seto Kaiba’s character ownership for two bucks, I’d never get him. I do, however, believe I own what my twisted mind puts him through. I think.
Summary: Kicked out of his own body, Seto Kaiba has to deal with the largest betrayal of his fragile heart. Will anyone offer the poor brunette a reason to live? An alternate ending to the Noa Arc.<> Warning: Spoiler / yaoi / psychological torture / introspection / angst (it's Seto for crying out loud, when is there not angst?!)

*---*---*---*---*

Seto’s eyes fluttered open, a pathetically small groan issuing from his lips. "Oh, gods, thank Amun Ra you’re back!"

"Back...?" Blurry confused blue eyes sought out the owner of the voice, and rested on the concerned countenance of a being looking exactly like Seto himself, except for a different sense of dress style. "Seth..."

Seth scooped the previously comatosed boy into his arms, hugging him furiously and burying his head into the other’s shoulder. "Oh, gods, I’m so, so sorry, Seto! I didn’t mean for it to work this way!"

"Wha? Seth, calm down, I can’t understand what you’re saying. I thought, thought I was with Noa..."

Choked sobbing coming from Seth quickly caused Seto to shake the rest of his fatigue away. "Seth...?" Seto leaned back gently taking hold of Seth’s shoulders and pushing him into a position where he could see the other’s tear stained face. "What’s going on?"

Roiling sorrowful and distressed blue eyes locked with slightly apprehensive blue. "T-the spell I used, to b-bring you here. I-I don’t know why, b-but it didn’t work right!"

Seto bit his bottom lip to try and quell the sudden feeling of approaching nausea. "Then what...?" The intensity of emotions he was seeing in the others eyes stopped him from finishing. But Seth knew, knew what Seto wanted to know. He also knew that Seto had every right to know what had happened, since it directly involved him, even if Seth wanted to spare Seto the news.

"It split your soul in two," came the barely whispered words from the shadow spirit.

*---*---*---*---*

Noa stared down at the peaceful face of his sleeping captive. The figure below him, bound to the ground by the very mindscape’s substance was transparent now, flickering at a steady odd pace, reminiscent of a heartbeat. Did souls have hearts? Irrelevant at the moment. A twisted smile of superiority fixed onto the green haired boy’s face as he searched the memories of his host for a suitable... change of clothes for the defeated boy. Finding a most pleasing outfit, Noa manipulated the landscape to his whim.

For a few moments, Seto’s form was covered with the writhing blackness of the mindscape before it slid away, exposing the newly clothed boy. Gone were the long white trench coat, black pants, and long sleeved shirt. The mid-calf buckled black boots remained, along with the silver forearm bands and the buckled upper armbands. But as far as main clothing went, it was little better then non-existent. Tight black leather embraced the body, cupping the boy’s private parts in a style very much like briefs. Hooked around the chest and torso was a sort of harness setup that connected to the lower piece, leaving most of the skin available for what ever Noa felt like doing at the time. The harness also connected upwards where circling the pale slender neck was a black leather buckled choker with a silver hoop ring hanging off the front. With the small ring additions added to the silver forearm bands and boots, the possible positions Noa could force Seto into made the small spirit smirk in anticipation.

Bending down, Noa caressed one pale flickering cheek gently, raking his eyes over the long, slender form in front of him and licked his suddenly dry lips. Seto’s form looked so vulnerable now, just the way Noa wanted the usually confident brunette to feel. Soon, when Noa’s plan had fully come to fruitation, there would be no need to use his own mental energies to keep his asobinakama in these clothes. For the form created on the mindscape was how one viewed themselves, and when Noa was done, Seto would believe he was nothing more but what his outfit implied: a whore, a sexual slave for another’s pleasure. Namely Noa’s.

First though Noa would have to break what little self-confidence and pride the brunette had left. That would be a delicate process Noa looked forward to, seeing how long the other would resist and how much pressure he could apply without sending the other into insanity. If all went right, Noa’s new goal would be achieved: Seto’s total and absolute submission.

"I’ll turn you into the beautiful doll you were meant to be, Seto-kun," Noa whispered, brushing stray strands back from closed eyelids that were framed by long lashes. With his other hand, he snapped his fingers, twisting the environment around him to his wanting.

A grainy rough block of stone formed below Seto, large heavy chains driven into the rock fastened themselves to the rings on the collar, wristbands, and boots. The altar like formation rose up out of the ground, to a comfortable table height for the young green haired boy. Sliding up to sit on the edge, Noa leaned over to run one hand across the bare skin of the torso well framing the flickering face as he kissed the sleeping form, pushing quickly past unresistive lips to taste the sweet cavity beyond.

A heavy moan was pulled from Noa’s throat, and he had to resist going further. Although it would be so simple to just rape Seto now and fulfil the deep-seated desire in Noa’s body, that was exactly the problem. The rape itself wouldn’t be enough. Noa knew the ‘training’ Seto had gone through at his father’s hands, Seto would be able to withstand the pain and mental scars it would cause.

Pulling back, Noa smiled down at the faded form below him. "Wake up, Seto-kun," he whispered, then backhanded the brunette, creating light clinking from the disturbed chains.

A gasp came from slightly parted lips and sapphire blue eyes snapped open only to close again, wincing in pain. A hand slipped under and cradled the unmarred cheek, gently coaxing the face to turn back towards Noa. The same brilliant tints of colors met, one swirling with slight fear and pain while the other was hazy with suppressed desire. Seto’s form stopped flickering and quickly lost its translucent quality.

"Time to play, my beautiful asobinakama," Noa declared, eyes sparking in excitement.

*---*---*---*---*

Marik stared at the Sennen Rod, lost in thought. The item had been acting up to much lately, all on its own. [Almost as if it had a mind of its own, but that’s impossible...]

Marik growled low in his throat, tossing the rod onto his bed. [There has to be a connection in this, somewhere!] A flash of memory sparkled in Marik’s mind and he grabbed for it. [The first time, that had been during Onee-san’s duel with Kaiba... And I overheard that girl Shizuka talking about how worried they had been when Kaiba hadn’t woken up immediately to Mai’s body...]

Marik’s eyes narrowed as he sat down on his bed beside the Sennen Rod. "And of course he has Obelisk and can control the card’s power." Marik closed his eyes and a smile of irony fluttered to his lips. "Seems I’ve underestimated your importance from the start, Seto Kaiba."

--To be Continued.

Email: feedback