Title: Untitled
Author: Yami no Kaiba
Fandom: Star Trek XI
Rating: G
Pairing: Spock/McCoy
Length: 200 words

Summary: It's Valentine's Day.
Disclaimers: I do not own the characters or the concepts of Star Trek in any of its forms.

*---*---*---*---*

Carefully handling the present, Leonard tore into the wrapping paper. He blinked, than looked up quizzically at Spock. "Chocolates? I thought you said the observation of such an emotional laden, pagan holiday steeped in consumer promoted self-interest was an illogical waste of time?"

Spock's eyebrow twitched just slightly, as he continued to watch Leonard intently. "After discussing your negative reaction to that statement with the Captain, I have since reconsidered my position."

Bemused, Leonard opened the box and took one of the cordials out and eyed it critically. After all, Jim wasn't always one to be trusted. "Uh huh... And what did Jim say that made you change your mind?"

"That, while the traditional gift of chocolates on this day has an intoxicating effect on Vulcans, they are well known to act as an aphrodisiac to Humans."

He should correct Spock, but... It's Valentine's.

Making sure he's watching Spock with his best flirty look, he licks once at the cordial, than slowly bites away the top to chase after the filling with his tongue.

The way Spock's eyes follow the movements with a barely veiled want brings a flush to Leonard's skin.

He just might owe Jim one after all.

--Fin.

Email: feedback