Title: Mimicry
Author: Yami no Kaiba
Fandom: D.N.Angel
Rating: PG
Pairing(s): Krad/Satoshi, Wiz/Satoshi

Summary: Wiz really does like Satoshi.
Disclaimers: I do not own the characters or the concepts of D.N.Angel. Yukiru Sugisaki owns them.
Warning: Crack.

*---*---*---*---*

Satoshi stumbled back into the school desk, eyes wide as his heart sped up, his throat closing to the point he couldn't *breath*.

Krad. Right *there* in front of him, solid and tangible, white wings flared and those cruel, cat-like golden eyes staring at him. How...? It defied every possibility, physical and magical, because Krad was still in his head, part of his *soul*, even now murmuring about how pretty his Satoshi-sama was, and how he'd gouge the little Wing Tamer's eyes out for daring to look at his Satoshi-sama.

Doesn't matter. He should be *running*, if only he hadn't blindly and stupidly backed himself into a corner, Krad's being too close to dodge around as it stepped closer to him, gentle smile that hid all of the malicious and psychotic personae in a mask that pulled the unwary towards the seemingly kind angel--

Those eyes closed, the smile becoming wider and something he'd never, ever *seen* before on Krad, as the blond gave a high pitched "Daisuki!" and glomped him, scaring him far more than the steady stalking had.

Krad nuzzling against his chest, purring as white wings curl around them, and Satoshi can't take it anymore, as he falls gratefully into the blackness of a fainting spell.

*---*---*---*---*

Krad stirred, surprised to feel his Satoshi-sama panicking. Intrigued, he prodded to share the boy's thoughts and senses.

Images assailed him, his Tamer far too disturbed and unfocused to keep him away from what he sought. What the...? Was this some trick of Dark's? But why? Satoshi-sama was still in school, not prowling and waiting to pounce on the thief in a museum.

Krad hissed, enraged as this doppelganger dared to touch *his* Satoshi-sama. This thing had no *right* to touch his everything, to attempt to take his everything!

Satoshi-sama's self-induced unconsciousness was a welcome opportunity that he took quite joyously, asserting his dominance over his Tamer's body. Before the thing in his form could react, he'd shoved the doppelganger against the wall, hand squeezing against the things neck. "Your transgression on that which isn't yours has been dully noted. Enjoy contemplating your mistake in the afterlife." He tightened his hold, smirking at the other's choked gasps for air.

Surge of magic under his hands, burning like an open fire, and he hissed, snatching his hands away. There was a brief cloud of opaque white smoke accompanied with a popping sound obscuring the doppelganger's form. It cleared to reveal the white fluff ball that served as Dark's familiar, huge red eyes staring up at him, body quivering in fear.

Hnn. Satoshi-sama hadn't really eaten that great of a lunch, he thinks, charging a magic bolt with a smile.

--Fin.

Email: feedback