[ ] denotes thoughts.

The Switch
Chapter 6 - Elfie?!
By: Yami no Kaiba

Piccolo leaned into the back of the passenger seat. Bulma was sitting next to her, cursing her head off.

"Kami! You HAD to pick a fight, didn't you?! Not even there for a whole day and you knock a kid unconscious for an hour!"

Piccolo shrugged in a 'so what?' way. "I warned them not to touch me. The kid was either looking for a fight or was used to getting his way. I provided for the first and basically spanked him for the second. Besides, I only hit the onore twice and stopped when he lost consciousness."

"That's all he did?! He just touched you?!" Bulma was shocked so much she stared at Piccolo with out looking at the road until someone honked their horn. Only after she got a ticket for running a red light did she get her answer.

"He was looking at me in a way that made me uncomfortable in the first place. Then he leaned down and touched my cheek, saying something about someone probably wanting me 'cause I'm pretty. I don't know much about you humans, but I think I can tell harassment when I see it."

Another red light and ticket later, "Piccolo! That was sexual harassment! Why didn't you tell the principle about this?!"

Piccolo raised an eyebrow and snorted derisively. "And just what can a little fat balding man do to stop it? Besides, I already took care of the kid. I believe when a boy gets the crap beat out of him by a girl, it's considered to be disgraceful to you humans, correct?"

"Well, yea, you are right..." [And they usually look for revenge.]

*---*---*---*---*

Gohan smiled to himself as he walked up to the front door of Capsule Corp., ignoring the sounds of oncoming thunder from a cloudless sky. He was used to it. Ringing the doorbell, Gohan stepped back quickly as he felt a familiar ki tear through the house.

"Gohan-san!" Came the chirpy voice of a purple haired, grounded mischief maker as he opened the door.

"Hey, Trunks, is you're mom home? I have a project for her."

"Yea, mom's here. She's in the lab. Also, Pine told me to tell you she'd be out back sparring with Vejita."

Gohan's eyes arched at this. Pine sparring with Vejita? [Maybe it was Vejita that taught her to fight. If so, she might be a lot stronger than I thought she would be. It would also explain her attitude problem if she idealized her sensei like I do Mr. Piccolo.] Thinking back to earlier this mourning, Gohan could see the similarities between the two. [Heh, I'm probably right. I know Vejita's training Trunks, and it would be smart of him to have a different training partner for the kid to get the tyke used to the idea that other people think differently.]

So Trunks showed Gohan to Bulma's lab and Gohan asked her to make him the Great Saiya-man costume we all know and love. (A/N: Between you and me, I think he looked MUCH cooler when he was the Golden Haired Warrior.)

*---*---*---*---*

About an hour later (Gohan came over right after school.)...

Gohan smiled as he walked down the hallway to the back door, all the while blissfully unaware of the increasing sounds of flesh hitting flesh and bodies being thrown into the ground.

Gohan looked up as he exited the back door to watch as Vejita in SSJ2 nailed Pine with a left hook and Pine pulled savagely on his hair in retaliation. Deciding to wait for a lull in the battle before announcing his presence, Gohan sat down on the back steps to watch.

Pine twisted away as Vejita kicked out, a look of total calm on her face. Both fighters wee sweating heavily as they exchanged a flurry of punches and blocks. This ended as Vejita hit squarely in the jaw, causing Pine to lose her balance for a crucial moment that Vejita tried to take advantage of. This ultimately failed as Pine bent her body back and lashed out with her feet, sending Vejita flying up into the air.

Regaining his balance about five feet up in the air, Vejita watched silently as Pine finished her lazy back-flip and stood on her own two feet instead of her own two hands. His eyes strayed over to the stairs and quietly acknowledged Gohan's presence with out talking or hinting it to the girl below. [If she's so concentrated on the fight that she can't even notice Gohan's presence then she's as silly as that blue haired onna. A mistake like that could get you killed out in the battle field.]

Pine crouched down in a defensive stance, her hands forward to block anything he might throw at her. Her eyes narrowed as she felt his ki start to concentrate. Now the question was, which attack?

Vejita smirked malevolently as he spread out eagle, powering up his newest and most dangerous attack. If it had been something grand at SSJ1 mode, it would be glorious at this level. A visible glow of his golden aura appeared around him as he brought his hands forward, cupping them and aiming at the Nameck turned human. "FINAL FLASH!"

Pine's eyes widened as an, "Oh Crap," escaped from her lips. The Ouji had not pulled anything from the attack and she couldn't dodge it if she wanted Capsule Corp. to still be around after this fight. So instead she flew towards the blast, gathering her ki as she went. She may not be able to dodge the thing, but she could sure as hell deflect it into outer space. Putting on an extra burst of speed she moved slightly to the left and brought her hands up above her head, palm to palm. "MASENKO!"

Gohan tensed as he watched Vejita unleash a Final Flash straight for the ground. [What the hell is that Asshole thinking?! Does he want to be homeless?!] He watched as Pine started rushing towards the blast and move to the left. When he saw her raise her hands in an all to familiar gesture and throw a true Masenko straight into the line of fire, directing both ki attacks back into the sky harmlessly, Gohan sighed with relief. It was only then that he saw Vejita.

Pine smirked as she saw her handiwork. The emotion quickly changed as she felt strong arms wrap around her, pinning her arms to her side. "Don't get so cocky, Girl," Vejita darkly whispered in her ear. "You may have gotten better over the years, but you still need to plan things out a little more."

Pine hissed as realization hit her. "You threw that last attack just to distract me."

"As these humans would say, Bingo, elfie."

"Elfie?!"

"Feh, can't call you green bean with Kakarrot's spawn here."

"Grrrr..."

"I believe you have plan's, so I'll just go and train for real now." With that the Ouji let go and powered down. Turning on his heel, he left for the gravity room. For during this entire conversation the two had been slowly hovering down to the ground, both in silent agreement that the spar was over.

--To be Continued.

Email: feedback