Author Notes: Ok, this is an Alternate Universe fic (AU) where the Majin Buu series never happens. This starts the first day that Gohan goes to Orange Star High. Everything that happens that day in the Japanese Version happens to Gohan. So, just so you know, I'm not changing Gohan's first day of school in this fic. Also, this might become a Yaoi. If you don't know what a Yaoi is, do NOT read this fan fic. Just so you know.

The Switch
Chapter 1 - I think I'm going to be sick...
By: Yami no Kaiba

In a meadow outside of Tokyo...

A purple headed chibi straightened up from his crouched position to look over at the black haired chibi to his left. Trunks smiled triumphantly as he held up the last Dragon Ball. Goten laughed and flew over towards him. "Sweet! Now, what's this big idea of yours, Trunks-san?"

Trunks smirked Vegeta style. "Were gonna wish it so Uncle Piccolo is a girl!"

A glint of pure mischief entered Goten's eyes, only to be covered with doubt. "Trunks-san, shouldn't we like, I don't know, put a time limit on this or something?"

Trunks tilted his head and thought for a moment. "Yea, your probably right. Piccolo-san would use the Dragon Balls to reverse it anyhow. How about... three months? Sound good to you?" Goten nodded his head. "Alright then, lets summon Shenlong!"

*---*---*---*---*

Up on Kami's Lookout...

Piccolo was doing some exercises in the common square of the little get away. Going gracefully from a back flip into a front kick to a forward roll, Piccolo looked intense.

So caught up in the warm up, Piccolo didn't notice when the sky went pitch black. He did, however, notice when a minute latter Dende came out of the main building behind him and almost got a kick to the head.

Stopping immediately, Piccolo scowled down at Earth's God. Standing up straight and tall, Piccolo crossed his arms and glared down his pointed nose at the little God. Opening his mouth to say something truly acidic to the little brat, he was cut off.

"Piccolo-san, Trunks and Goten are using the Dragon Balls!"

Piccolo looked up, and sure enough, the sky was black. But only for another moment. Before Piccolo could look back down at Dende, the sky went back to it's normal blue color.

Piccolo looked down at Dende. "Well whatever ack!" Piccolo fell down face forward onto the tiles of the Lookout as he felt his center of balance change drastically. Getting to his hands and knees, Piccolo shook his head slightly to get the stars to go away. This only complicated things as his turban fell down his forehead and over his eyes. Growling low in his throat, Piccolo sat back onto his cape as he grabbed the stupid thing and threw it to his right.

From Piccolo's seat, he could look eye to eye with the little God in front of him through his long bangs, and Dende, for some odd reason, was staring at Piccolo and looking him up and down. "What are you looking at, brat?!" Piccolo wasn't very happy. (A/N: Wow! I think that's gonna get me the understatement of the year award!) Piccolo then noticed that his shoulder pads felt tight around the chest area. Growling again, Piccolo snapped his fingers and in a flash of light it disappeared, along with the turban.

"Piccolo...You're a girl!"

Piccolo's eyes widened as, for the first time, she realized what had happened. Standing up quickly she looked down at her arms. They were a golden bronze with a hint of green, lightly defined muscles, no longer with the banding pattern that was so familiar. Four slim, elegant fingers had replaced his callused three. (A/N: It's true! Piccolo only had three fingers and a thumb in the DB series! Don't know when they changed it...)

Pulling on the neck of her indigo gi, Piccolo looked down, blushed, and quickly looked up as well as letting go. Nervously she tucked her long emerald green bangs behind her still pointy ears, all the while not coming in contact with any antenna. Her long hair went straight down to mid calf, even though she was still six foot something. "I think I'm going to be sick."

--To be Continued.

Email: feedback