Want to look just like Lady Serenity do you?
Well, you've come to the right place!
Here you'll find out how to make your own odangos, in other words,
have the same hair style as Serena/Sailor Moon/Princess Serena/Lady Serenity
or whatever you call to call the Queen! You too can be a meatball head!
|What You'll Need:|
|A Brush||4 hair elastics||LOTS OF PRATICE|
1) part your hair down the middle of your head
2) using two of the hair ties, pull each side of hair up into pigtails (You should now temporarily look similar to Baby Spice. lol, do not fret, this will change ^_^
3) for right side of head, twist pigtail around in counterclockwise direction about two to three times (for left side, twist clockwise); whichever pigtail you choose to do first, you should be twisting each one inward towards the center of your head
4) with one hand, place thumb and index finger underneath twisted pigtail
5) with other hand, pull pigtail up, behind and around over the hair tie (If that just totally confused you....... then look at the picture. I have no idea how else to word that.)
6) using thumb and index finger, grab hold of twisted pigtail
7) pull hair through into a knot
8) with one hand tighten knot while other hand guides hair around, creating rounded odango shape
9) place a hair tie behind odango, keeping the knot from coming out (You'd be amazed at how many people don't realize there's a hair tie back there. They actually think that those knots stay in by themselves!)
10) repeat process with other pigtail, twisting in opposite direction from the first; this way both meatballs are symmetrical
11) Shout 'Moon Crystal Power Make-up!' and run around the house chasing your little brother with a dust buster.
Images, songs, character names, titles, etc.
are copyrighted by their respective rights holders
© Takeuchi Naoko, Koudansha, TV Asahi, Toei Douga