1. They're obsessed with Yama/Taichi, and feel they would be a better couple
with one of them, than have Tai and Yama together.
2. They're not to big in making up guy/guy relationships
3. They're under 12, and don't understand what that is.
4. They've got a one-way mind, and refused to accept the fact that Yama might like taichi better than Mimi.
5. They only think along the lines of the tv show, "Digimon", and nothing else.
6. They believe Taito is only sick, twisted relationships.
7. They refuse to believe that Taito/Yaoi is just another way of viewing relationships.
1) Unfortunately, Yamato and Sora marry in the last episode of 2nd season. (Taiora is better :p)
2) Taito evidence not as strong as Taiora and etc. Yama-sama=loner
3) Like shonen ai, but just not Taito
4) Digimon Adventure basically all straight factorally
5) Majority of fans don't bother with expanding horizons over dubbed version.
Send me more! AND NO FLAMES YOU NINNIES!!!!