Title: The Rainbow Senshi Author: Usa (moon.senshi@gmail.com) Disclaimers in Part 1 The Senshi and Color Kids stared dejectedly at the spot Rainbow and Sailor Moon had just occupied. "Minna, we have to go after them!" Tuxedo Kamen exclaimed. Mercury pulled out her computer. "I'll see if I can track the Ginzuishou." For about five minutes, the only thing heard in Rainbow Land was a steady beeping. "I'm not getting anything at all." "What about the energy from Rainbow's belt? You computer might be able to pick that up!" Mercury smiled at Shy Violet. "That's a brilliant idea!" "Well...?" Venus asked, her impatience clearly showing. "I got it! The signal's getting fainter, we have to go!" Jupiter spoke up. "We can't all go. Someone has to help the Color Kids protect Rainbow Land." "Right," Mars replied, with a nod. "Venus and I will stay behind." "Good idea. We'll still need your help for the teleport," Tuxedo Kamen said. "Let's go, then!" Mercury, Jupiter, and Tuxedo Kamen, held hands. They weren't entirely certain it would work, but they had to try. A non-existent wind began to blow as the Senshi concentrated their power. "Sailor... Teleport!" ************* "Rainbow, are you all right?" The girl slowly opened her eyes. Sailor Moon was talking to her. She sat up with the Senshi's help. "What happened?" she asked. "My head is pounding." Sailor Moon shook her head. "I'm not sure. One minute we were standing in front of Oni and the next, we were in here and you were unconscious." "Oni..." She looked around. "I see she has a new castle." A laugh came from the stairs above them. "That's right, I do. I always get what I want. Now, Sailor Moon, please hand over the Ginzuishou." Moon stood up and glared at her. "Never!" "Why???" Oni whined. "I deserve it!" "No! The Ginzuishou is for good only! I will not give it up just so you can destroy the Earth!" Oni turned to one of her guards and whispered something to him. He grinned and slowly made his way down the stairs. "If you don't give me the Ginzuishou, my guard will kill Rainbow Brite."