Title: The Rainbow Senshi Author: Usa (moon.senshi@gmail.com) Disclaimers in Part 1 Luna watched the sun set earlier than usual from Usagi's bedroom window. *This is not good...* She heard the bedroom door open and turned to see Ikuko enter. "Usagi...? Shingo!" "Hai, Mama?" "Where's your sister?" she asked. Shingo looked annoyed. "I'm not her keeper, I don't know!" "Would you please get me her friend's phone numbers so I can call them and see where she's at? It's getting late... and I just have this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach." Shingo nodded and left to search. Luna had no idea what she could do. With Chibiusa back in the 30th Century, she didn't have Luna P. *Hmm... I could hypnotize her myself, I guess.* Before Luna could, she felt very sleepy. *What's wrong with me...* Luna... Queen Serenity? Hai, Luna. I need you to do something for me. For Serenity. Anything, My Queen. She and her Senshi may be gone for a while. You will need to tell their families who you and they are. Are you certain that's wise, Serenity-sama? It's temporary. Only until they return. I will help you speak with them. I have sent them all letters to meet at Hikawa Shrine concerning their daughters. A friend of Jupiter's as well as Motoki and Naru have received letters as well. Will you be appearing before them or will Artemis and I be speaking with them? I dare say that two cats speaking will be quite a shock. I agree, Luna, which is why you and Artemis will be transformed into your original forms on that day. You will remain in those forms until they return. How are they doing? I tried calling them, but the communicators are short range. They're doing as well as can be expected. Princess Wisp is up and about. However, whatever was possessing her took over my daughter for a while. Wisp was able to expel it. That's good to hear. Hai... Luna, I'm afraid I must go for now. I will see you tomorrow afternoon at Hikawa Shrine. Luna woke up five minutes later and looked around. Ikuko had left the room. She padded down the stairs in search of her charge's mother. "What is this all about, Kenji?" Ikuko asked, waving a piece of paper in her hand. "I don't know, Ikuko. I do think we should go, especially if it concerns Usagi." Ikuko nodded. "Where could she be?"